Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Tobias Quinn
21 - Male - Bombay - Homosexual - Location: Tattoo Parlor - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Tobias finished up sterilizing the needles and placed them all in the correct drawer. It had been a pretty slow day and he didn't have any clients at the moment so he decided to go ahead a clean up so that he wouldn't have to do much when it was time for him to leave. He looked up and saw the other employees, one of which was working on a tattoo and the other was working on what looked like an industrial piercing. Nobody was waiting so he sat down and checked his phone for the time.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:48 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

"Well if you shifted I could see what exactly wrong with your leg and possibly get you some crutches to use. I have basic knowledge on how to help people but they didn't train me for animals." He said, remembering the CPR and medic class he took when he first became a police man.

Thomas Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Dingo/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Noticing the tiger trembling, he gave him a soft smile,"Relax little guy." He turned to Jay,"Well....I've never heard of that happening before. Maybe you should contact David about this. It's not a good sign if a shifter just shifts out of nowhere like this." He said with a small frown. He lightly tapped the cubs head,"How long do you think he will be like this for?"

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"I have no clue. We were talking and then he suddenly shifted." He sat on a bar stool, staring at Gentian for a moment. "What are we supposed to do? He can't speak and I'm guessing he can't shift back."

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Looking between them, she began to realize what part of the woods she was in as she was starting to recognize the area. Without warning, she bounded forward and leapt over a small bush, heading deeper into the forest. Ears twitching, she heard a noise and wondered what it was. However, something suddenly slammed into her and she let out a scared sound as she was pinned down. Staring up at yellow eyes, she noticed a large gray wolf over her and knew who it was.

Tyler Masters
Shifter/Male/27 years old/Animal:Gray wolf/Job:Unknown/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

The male had been heading back after his fight with David when he had heard sounds. It led him to an interesting scene and he easily recognized Karen's scent. But why was she a fawn? Oh well, she was still a traitor in his eyes. Growling as he easily pinned the small creature down, he bared his fangs before looking at the other two. Keeping his paw on the fawn's side, he growled as the fur along his spine rose. Were they going to run or try and fight? Tyler knew he must be quite a sight as he was larger than a normal wolf and had scratches on his face from fighting.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen, Tyler.
"Oh!" Jacob was surprised, as the fawn suddenly jumped and ran off. He stood back up quickly. "We have to go after it," he said to Gerard, concerned over the well being of the fawn, and he followed after the fawn, going through the bushes. He skidded to a stop, when he saw the fawn, being pinned down by a large, and aggressive-looking wolf... a wolf that looked too big to be normal. Jacob gasped, and took a step back. His heart started to beat faster, in anticipation and fear, when the wolf looked towards him. "L-leave the fawn alone!" he cried out.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob,Karen,Tyler
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard gasped, he knew he had to do something to stop the wolf.Gerard got up and ran off, making sure he was hidden. He shifted into his dog form, he ran back to where Jacob and the fawn where. He growled and snapped at the wolf, the wolf was a bit bigger than him. But he didn't care, he knew he had to protect the fawn. He charged himself at the wolf, knocking the wolf off the fawn. He viciously bark at it, baring his teeth. Gerard knew he would get injured because of this fight. But he didn't mind that, he just wanted to protect the fawn. He looked at the fawn, "Run" he mouthed to it.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:30 pm

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay, Thomas

The blue eyed, white tiger cub mewled, continuing to shiver but noticing the soft smile, the fact this guy sounded gentle. He glanced over to Jay, then back to Thomas. He squeaked at the tap on his head, batting at the hand but his claws were sheathed, no sharp painful scratches given here. It was then he realized another name had been spoken...Who is David? Have I met him? Having trouble thinking straight here....

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Open/Tobias

The black haired young man was walking Kado, his wolf dog, as both he and the three year old male could use the exercise. His tan skin stood out here, as well as the shape of his eyes, but he usually ignored those whom would stare, or point and talk. He sighed when Kado barked, allowing the dog to drag him towards some buildings, one in particular...He stared in awe as he looked around upon entering the Tattoo parlor, then snapped out of it and looked down at his dog. Noticing a guy on a phone, he said “U-Um...I...I’m sorry I brought my dog in...I can put him outside.”

Jessie- major wip

wip, open to tagging
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 am

Tobias Quinn
21 - Male - Bombay - Homosexual - Location: Tattoo Parlor - Crush: Open - Tags: Hei Ren Yomi

Tobias looked up and smiled at the other guy before looking down at his dog. "No, it's fine. All animals are welcome here." Tobias said, a secret joke behind his words. He smiled at the dog before putting away the rest of the needles that he had been holding. "So, what brings you into the shop?" He asked, returning his attention to the guy. He looked the guy over quickly and wasn't going to lie, the guy was attractive, but he wasn't trying to weird the person out so he just tried to act as normal as possible. Oh and the fact that he had literally just met the guy, he didn't even know his name! He really needed to stop forming crushes over complete strangers, it was weird.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 am

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

Malia decided to just tell him. 'Yeah...., here's the thing. I don't really know how to shift back....' She hoped that he wouldn't ask her any questions and would show her how to.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu May 03, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:18 am

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

"You don't know how to?" David frowned but went over and sat on the floor in front of her. "Alright. I want you to clear your mind and relax. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Once you feel relaxed and calm I want you to then start focusing on an inner feeling within you. Think about having a human body instead of an animal one." It was a trick his mother had taught him since he had trouble shifting as a young child. "Be sure to just breathe and think about it. It might take time but your body will respond to your thoughts."

Thomas Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Dingo/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"He sure is cute though," Thomas said as he poked the cubs side. "But David will want to know about this. It could be bad news for our group. Don't worry little guy, you are safe with us. Glad my brother brought you here. Not everyday you see tiger cubs wandering the streets after all."

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"Alright stop poking and prodding him," he said as he playfully swatted Thomas on the shoulder. "Do you think he will switch back soon? David is our leader but I don't want to bug him if he is busy. I mean, we all know how busy he is being on the force." He began to absentmindedly pet Gentians back softly as he spoke to his brother.

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Feeling the weight vanish, she got up and noticed the dog mouthing at her to run. Not sure where to go, she darted over to Jacob and swiftly cowered behind his leg. Why was Tyler here?!

Tyler Masters
Shifter/Male/27 years old/Animal:Gray wolf/Job:Unknown/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Growling as the dog knocked him off the fawn, he turned to face him and let out a low growl. Baring his fangs, he took a step forward as he looked him over. The male knew he had the size and strength advantage but he knew it would be unwise to underestimate him. Wanting to test his reflexes, he swiftly jumped forward and snapped his teeth at him before jumping back to safety.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:37 am

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay, Thomas

The blue eyed, white tiger cub blinked, looking up at Thomas. Me, cute, like this? Well, I suppose a full grown tiger is frightening... He huffed a bit, flicking his tail back and forth and trying to growl, but it came out small and far too cute. He shook himself, eyes widening at the touch. However, his eyes soon shut, and he began to purr...

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tobias

The wolf dog yipped, wagging his tail, as he walked forward to inspect the stranger. Hei tilted his head as he looked at the other male, wondering if that had been a joke. Shaking his head, he said “Good to know.” He looked around the place, then whistled the dog back to his side. “Erm...I was thinking of maybe getting a tattoo? Paw prints and a small headshot or full body of this guy.” He gestured to Kado.

Jessie- major wip

wip, open to tagging
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen, Tyler.
Jacob involuntarily let out a nervous sound of fear, seeing the wolf baring his fangs. He glanced around, expecting to see Gerard, but he couldn't see him anywhere. But there was a dog that had come running out - some sort of Pitbull-Labrador mix. Once the fawn had run towards him, and hid behind his legs, Jacob turned slightly, and carefully picked the fawn up. He wasn't sure why - and it was not easy feat, considering the fawn's legs were long - but it made him feel a bit more protective over the fawn, and as though he was helping keep it safe. He took another step back, away from the wolf.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me