☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Simonpet » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ione, Keelan, Kyle, Roi, XLR
Yup! exclaimed Elizabeth telepathically, flashing Ione a grin. It works! She had been worried for a moment, but was relieved when Ione had resonded. "It works with Ione," she said out loud to the others. She sent out the message to Keelan and Kyle again, and waited for a response.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I nod slowly putting my trust in my frined waiting for her to tell me what to do. I was slightly nervous, but that was because of the teleportation thing, just like last time. I hoped I wouldn't get transport sickness this time, it would not be fun.
"R-ready when you are Akiria." I say as I quietly fidget though I try to hide it.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:31 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan, Kyle, Elizabeth |
❝ Ione smiled a bit as Elizabeth did. Looking to Keelan and Kyle, she guessed that the female was also testing it out with them, but they hadn't responded yet. Getting an idea, she tried thinking to Elizabeth, "Does it work if I still try to talk to you? Or do you have to do it?" Maybe it only worked if she started, she didn't know and guessed it would be good to know for later. She'd mention her power soon.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Luna |
❝ Akiria nodded, thinking back to when she'd departed from the third floor. She guessed Vaxas would still be there, so that was her first guess. "Okay, three, two, one." she counted down, focusing on the area just past the stairs. She brought up a hand to put on Luna to make the connection that allowed her to teleport with another person. After a quick moment, they appeared up at the third floor. Since it was harder teleporting somewhere she couldn't see, she felt a little more tired than usual, but overall she was fine.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:26 am

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Third Floor Hallway/Room 320/Tags: Vaxas, Zoomer, Calypso

Cole crossed his arms while he listened to Calypso talk, His expression turning sad once she had gotten to the ship part. Questions started to spring inside his head, About how she had gotten from a ship to a hotel? What were her people planning to do with her as a perfect person? what was she training for? More and more questions swirled inside Coles head like a tornado, but suddenly vanish once he noticed tears start to drop from her eyes. Cole walked over and laid his hand on her other shoulder, opposite of the one Vaxas had put his hand on. Cole felt sorry for the girl, he just wanted to give her a hug, but decided against it in fear she would be uncomfortable, even though her story sounded so very lonely. He opened his mouth to speak, Trying choose his words carefully, as he didnt exactly know how to reply to her tears.
"Hey..don't cry. You did good job explaining. And hey, You got us here to help you, it wont be as lonely as the ship." He finished off with a warm smile, Trying to cheer her up at least a little.

After Calypso, Cole listened carefully to Vaxas speak. Cole was impressed for the fact he was a commander for an army, as well as best swordsman of the land. But also sorry due to the passing of his brother, Something Cole couldnt relate to. Cole was quite fascinated at Vaxas' powers, He didnt truly understand what he meant by 'Play with souls', just the sentence terrified him. He was relieved that Vaxas wouldnt play with his soul. When the Elf turned the conversation to the girl named 'Akiria', he remembered the girl Vaxas was talking to when Cole had first met Calypso. He suspected that was her. He smiled due to the fact Vaxas had admitted love for her. Cole definitely would be teasing him on that. He also hoped the Elfs amnesia wouldnt be much of a problem, as it only had to do with Vaxas past. but Cole was curious to the missing part of the story, something he would definitely ask about at a later time.
"Im sorry for your brother. I hope he led a good life." Cole stated in a sorrowful tone. "I had pegged you for a fighter, but not a commander. Thats a big responsibility." He ended off with another smile.

"My turn i suppose." Cole stated. "Well, I grew up on Earth in a city called 'New York'. I joined the military after high school, ironically i was sent back to New York for duty. When i got there..." Cole paused for a moment, a flashback occurred in his mind of him re entering the city, looking down from a helicopter he was in with thousands of Zombies below him. "...They were everywhere. Undead overtook the whole place. i dont know if was a virus...or what happened. But they...Just swarmed everywhere." Cole shook his head for a moment, trying to get the picture out of his head. "We were sent in to try and contain them so the virus, or whatever it was, wouldnt spread from person to person. But..After a few days, the government, our leaders, fell apart. Ever since then, me and my squad just tried to survive. Then i woke up here." Cole looked up for a moment, his thoughts drifted over to his fears. "Im afraid of darkness and heights...I dont have any special powers, but i have these." Cole tapped his Rifle once more, remembering Vaxas question earlier, who he turned his gaze to. "Oh, by the way, This is a gun. The simplest way i can describe it is...its almost like a crossbow, But there are more bolts, it shoots faster, and the bolt flys faster." Cole finished off with the shrug of his shoulders, trying to find the best way to describe it was hard. he could go into detail, but the group would probably get bored.

Kyle Cross/Male/Super Speed/Second Floor Hallway/Room 138/Tags: Keelan, Ione, XLR, Roi, Elizabeth

Kyle smiled, His head nodding in agreement to the teams. "Cool, Sounds like a plan. Im ready to head out when you are." He was happy he got to go with XLR because she had helped him earlier, Not to mention the many questions he had about her race. Evolved humans, the subject was interesting to him. Kyle then turned his gaze to Elizabeth, hearing her voice inside his head. "Woah, thats freaky." He thought out loud, Having another person inside your head felt strange to Kyle. But never the less, he gave a thumbs up to Elizabeth to show her power was working.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:03 am

Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Third Floor Hallway | Calypso, Cole, Vaxas

Zoomer listened intently to ever word Calypso said. Raised by Robots? That was different. Vaxas story intrigued Zoomer. Though sad, it was amazing. As he listened to Cole, he seemed confused. But earth was fine? Well, Kind of. It certainly wasn't ravaged by zombies. This must mean they came from alternate timelines.

It was Zoomer's turn. He decided he needed there trust, so he was going to tell them everything.

"I too grew up in New York. Only, this New York. Technically speaking I'm only 5 years old, but I have the body, mind and desires of a 21 year old." he started. "Much like Calypso, I was a model of a series of look-a-likes, designed to perform military duties. My serial code was B-3NZ. I was the third one to receive a human brain instead of a CPU chip. Some of my predecessors were like the classic evil A.I. type. They realized there power and attempted to slaughter civilization. My brain aloud me to sympathize with the 'meat-bags' as G-1L3 called them. I was basically one of them, in my eyes. So, I fought back. By myself. G-1L3 an her army overtook me and I nearly died. I would've if Kevin and his team wouldn't have picked me up. They were some of the coolest fighters in the whole world. Each had a skill, and together, we destroyed 'Gile' once and for all." Zoomer smiled. Where was his team now? "Though, it still cost us our heavy hitter, Mont. R.I.P. Well, after that, Earth went into a peaceful state, but the nuke G-1L3 constructed hit 0:00 and exploded, leaving the Western half of the US desolate. Creatures - named Evo's - started invading the remaining states and even the world. Our team was in charge of stopping them. Now, I'm here. Stuck. Without my team." he gupled. Was he ever getting back? "As fears go, I am deadly afraid of centipede's, Women's tempers, and the end of the World."Zoomer added.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:24 am

(Who can my characters run into?)

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/open-ғorм
With a groan of pain, the brunette male sat himself up. Something didn't feel right to him, but then again nothing ever felt right to him. But this feeling was different. It wasn't suspicion or anxiousness. It was a mixture between slight loneliness and discomfort. He could quickly tell why, though. For one, Ashton wasnt around. He could tell the other was close by, though. And two, he was not in his bedroom. This room was different.

Quietly hanging from the ceiling was a ceiling fan, spinning round and round. He sat on a bed in the far right corner of the room, a window next to him with its black blinds open, allowing light to flood into the room. Across from the bed was a dresser and mirror above it. Coal looked into the mirror and at himself. He didn't seem to look injured. He still wore his black dress shirt and black jeans and black shoes. Though, his hair was a bit tousled.

In the far left corner sat a lonely desk with nothing on it. The walls were a light, bland blue, the floors dark brown wood with a circular carpet laid in the middle. There were three door as well. One he assumed was a bathroom, the other a closet, and one to leave this unknown place.

Slowly, Coal stood up and walked to one of the doors. He could tell his other half was quite excited about his own room. He could also tell Ashton was close. Opening the door, he stepped out. Standing across the hallway from him in his own bedroom doorway was Ashton.

Coal! I found you!

Yes, you have found me. Good job. Coal quietly and softly said, looking down the hallway. This is quite strange. I don't know where we are or how we got here... I believe the best way to find a solution to this predicament is find others and see if they know anything.

Yup, yup. I agree. The more the merrier I always like to say! His eyes landed back onto the blonde boy as he took hold of his hand and began to walk away.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/ѳpɛɳ-Բѳʀɱ
A strange feeling washed over the male. It wasn't a new feeling, but it caused panic to arise in him. He was alone, his other half close by but not in the same room as him. His green eyes fluttered open and he sat up, a bit dazed. His head spun, another feeling he didn't quite like.

Looking around, Ash noted that this wasn't his bedroom. No, it was much better than his bedroom! All four walls were painted different colors. Bright, neon colors. The floor was a mismatched pattern of dizziness. Hanging from the ceiling was a disco ball. Disco ball! He excitedly thought, standing up. Hung all over the walls were pictures of cute little animals like bunnies, kittens, puppies and many more.

A smile spread across the males face at what he saw. He quickly looked down at himself, wondering if maybe he had had an awesome make over like his room. But no, he still wore his light pink shirt, light blue ripped skinny jeans, and light pink converse. Frowning at how he hadn't changed, a thought crossed his mind.

Where's Coal? They surely weren't shifted together because Coal always took control over Cash. Plus, he would've felt... different. He would've felt complete, whole, just one person. Ashton didn't feel complete at all. Loneliness started to sink in. He had to find his other half. He could sense he wasn't to far away.

Rushing to the door, Ash turned the knob and thrust it open. He was about to run down the long hallway he entered, but from the room across from his, the door opened and stepped the brunette boy he was looking for.

Coal! Ash happily yelled throwing his hands in the air. I found you!

Yes, you have found me. Good job... This is quite strange. I don't know where we are or how we got here... I believe the best way to find a solution to this predicament is find others and see if they know anything. He jumped over to Coal, nodding at what he said.

Yup, yup. I agree. The more the merrier I always like to say! Without waiting for Coal, he grabbed the others hand and began to drag him down the long hallway.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/vคxคร/c๏lє/z๏๏мєภ/cคlypร๏-Ŧ๏ภм
The hybrid silently lay in a light sleep. But something came over them, causing them to wake with a start. They stumbled to their feet, their hooves sinking into something soft. They thought it was the ground, thinking maybe it had rained overnight making the ground soft.

But upon looking down, they saw something quite strange and unusual. They were standing on a bed. On the bed were blankets of different shades of green. Some very light, others very dark. Looking around, they noticed something even more strange. They were in a room. At least that's what they thought it was called. This wasn't right. Not at all. They should be laying somewhere in a forest with other deer, but they weren't.

The walls were a forest scenery, flowers and trees and woodland creatures painted onto them. The floor was carpeted, a mixture of browns and dark greens. Lights hung from the walls on a dim setting, though sunlight flooded in from a few windows placed around the room.

A small table stood on either side of their bed, a bonzi tree standing on one and a fish tank with a green beta fish in the other. Shakily, they jumped off the bed, their hooves making a light thuding sound when they hit the floor.

They had this overwhelming sensation to run. Run for their life, yet there was no real threat showing. The deer slowly trotted to a door, they believe that's what it was called anyways. They cocked their head at it, unsure how to make it open. They slowly shifted into the human form. It had been a long while since they had done that.

They put their hand on the door knob and turned it. The door slowly swung open. Aspen ducked through the doorway, not wanting to get their antlers stuck, and waked out into the hall. Not liking the feeling of being human very much, they shifted back into their deer form and began to trot down the hallway, their hooves making a clicking sound when they hit the floor.

Their eyes fell upon a small group of four standing in the hallway, seeming to converse. The deer stopped, staring at the people. They all seemed to be normal humans. Aspen wondered if they would try to corner them, attack them, maybe even try and kill them. They shifted their weight around from leg to leg, nervously tapping their hooves on the floor.

Looking around, they noticed that they were practically trapped, the doorway seeming to lead out of this place on the other side of the people.
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Cole/Zoomer/Calypso

Vaxas smiled slyly at Cole's words.
    He was definitely an interesting man.
    His paranoia could easily be taken over by his immense care for others.
    He couldn't recall a single person like that in Frearie.
    "Don't be sorry about it, I'm sure Mallius had a lotta fun mucking around before death."
    The tone Vaxas used didn't quite match his words. It was solemn, he almost sounded hurt.
    His smile would return as the subject of his brother had blown over.

He listened attentively as Cole spoke.
    His ears perked and twitched anxiously as the undead was mentioned.
    Vaxas couldn't imagine anything worse than that.
    Your entire race, being consumed by something that made them mindless, hostile, rotting from the insides.
    At Cole's explanation of a gun, his eyes widened in sheer amazement.
    If he had a weapon like this back in Frearie, perhaps his brother wouldn't be dead.
    In the context of the situation, it wouldn't have changed anything,
    as Mallius died nowhere near the area in which Vaxas was stationed, but he couldn't have remembered that just yet.
    "A faster crossbow... Amazing. Your timeline has such advanced weapons..."

It was Zoomer's turn, then.
    Turns out, he was a bit of an android just as Calypso was.
    Vaxas didn't ask any questions, nor did he have any comment, he simply remained silent and nodded,
    up until fears were mentioned. He let out a snicker at his short list of fears.
    He tried to think of his own fears, but he could only think about losing Akiria.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:36 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags: Cole, Vaxas
I nod simply and slowly at the both of them, embarrassment managing redden my neck anyways, despite their overwhelming support. After Seraph finished speaking, my mind swelled with questions, along with the thundering of my pulse. "You lived in the old world!?" Squeaked out of me, barreling straight past the taught muscles of my throat. I wanted to maybe keep quiet about it, maybe out of respect, but I can't help myself at this point. "They told us all the people who lived in the old world were dead, or that they were going to die from all the radiation the war left... They'd tear themselves apart over the resources, the screens said... I trail off. But, Zombies? Those were just monsters used in fictional works in the twenty-first century, how could they possibly be real? They discussed the possibility of a Ophiocordyceps-genus fungi infecting humans, but the chances were so little it was never deemed likely. "New York was destroyed in the war... Nothing left... It was an important city in The United States of America, but how would it be left standing? How are you alive? This must be some weird time thing, but... There were no zombies before the war... Only in books and movies... They talked about a multiverse theory but it all seemed to crazy to really believe..." I stop myself. I'm babbling at this point, and I feel as if I might have offended Seraph in some way. I swallow hard, muttering back, "Uh, sorry... I got a bit out of hand..."
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:44 am

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione, Kyle, Elizabeth

Keelan flinched as she heard Elizabeth's voice sounding in her head. She hadn't expected it to feel quite the way it did, and she wasnt entirely sure she liked the idea of someone in her head, but she didn't protest. Yes, I can hear you, she replied back, sending her thoughts toward Elizabeth, or at least she hoped she was. "Where are we all going to explore?" she asked out loud. "I wouldn't even know where to start."

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ Silas Mikhailov ♡ || »Sebastían Williams«

Postby hydroiid » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 am

name;; silas
full name;; silas lynn mikhailov
nickname;; lynn, miki
age;; 21
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
species;; demon
room;; 120
personality;; he is a very shy and sweet guy who is very feminine. he is always blushing and is always stuttering. he actually is really fragile as some would put it. despite being a demon he is actually very innocent. he adores cute girly clothes, flowers, and sweet foods. despite being mistaken as a girl all his life, this demon is full male. but if his friends or if anyone he cares for is hurt his demon side will actually show, making him scarier than he really should be. silas is very protective over his friends and can be stubborn and feisty. but he is usually sweet and shy.
history;; silas was born to the russian demon king who ruled the russian demon branch. he has an older brother who is currently ruling the russian demon branch after his father resigned. after coming to earth where the mortals lived, he had met sebastían who is his best friend and they're now always seen together and sometimes seen sharing a bed together. they are like brothers who do everything together.
best friends;; sebastían
friends;; open
enemies;;
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
spouse;; open
pets;; a hellhound doberman pinscher named oni
other;; I made the art above and I personally own this character

name;; sebastían
full name;; sebastían seungpyo williams
nickname;; panda, seung, willi, will, liam, bastían
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
species;; human
room;; 121
personality;; sebastían is a very sweet gay boy who is a professional ice skater. He is outgoing and is always happy. He's a caring and motherly guy who treats anyone like his family. He is also very short at the height of 5'3 but a short height means a scary person when angered. sebastian is always positive and always bouncing around.
history;; sebastían had a good childhood and grew up in the middle class society in england. both of his parents were professional figure skater a and sebastían had always loved figure skating since it was very beautiful. so he took after his parents who had hired a russian coach for him. at the age of 16 he was stationed in america where he had met silias. ever since then, the two males have always been together, even when they woke up in a new and unknown place.
best friends;; silas
friends;; open
enemies;; open
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
spouse;; open
pets;; a piebald ball python named ghost. ghost is actually a demon snake who is very large, he is big enough for sebastían to ride and is around 20 ft in length. ghost was given to him by silas.
other;; I own this character and the drawing of him.

(please do inform me if there is something I need to add)
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me