☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby wolf? » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Jade looked at Andy, a bit surprised before sitting down. "Umm, thanks..." She trailed off a bit, nobody had ever done this for her, and she never expected anyone to. Jade smiled a little, looking up at him.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm

jen

( powerfire manipulation ) ( locationthe sanctuary ) ( tagsgavotte ) ( crushgavotte )

Jennifer was quickly pulled from her thoughts when he asked her to be his First Lady. It was a big decision, but it was also one she could make. "Of course I will." She spoke with confidence, not a hint of hesitance could be heard in her voice. She leaned in and left a gentle kiss on his cheek, something she hadn't done in awhile. Jen knew the two would be able to rebuild Windwoods together. Maybe even start a family. Suddenly, the future seemed much brighter. And for a second the never-ending question of whether she'd survive or not disappeared. "Do you want to sleep outside?" The air was fresh and it had grown warmer. "I understand if not." She didn't know if he would want too, especially considering attacks had been occurring rather frequently. If one were too happen again it could just be the two of them. They would be able to call for the others, but most of the beasts were giants. The creatures could crush the two of them in a split second.

vivien

( powerwater manipulation ) ( locationbirvale beach ) ( tagsthe group ) ( crushno one at the moment )

Vivien didn't know who to respond too, people were talking left and right. Amber awoke quickly, and immediately took the burden of being the leader. Kale then jumped in, mentioning the beach wasn't safe. But why..? Deciding she should speak up, Vivien turned to all of them and now stood. "I agree with Amber, I say we keep moving and see if there's a civilization nearby. If not, we'll make sure we remember a way back to the beach. Agatha won't bother with us, at least for now. And if she does, well we'll need to be prepared." Solara would come back, eventually. It was Vivien's fault in the first place that she wasn't here. At the same time she didn't want to disobey her, and in that moment there weren't many options. Out of the blue a female appears, much older than the rest of them. She questioned them all in a demanding manner. "Who are you?" She wouldn't make another dumb move, especially since she had no clue who the female was. Adult or not she wouldn't fall under one of Alastair's traps yet again.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:34 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Rowan/Lily

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Xia eased herself on the couch, nodding. She was amazed at Rowan's answer.
This clearly wasn't the ability to see Auras... it was something much better. Much more powerful.
Personally, Xia wasn't jealous of Rowan's power to see people in different lights.
She was already discontent with her own ability as it gave her migraines occasionally.
However... He didn't just see the energy of living things, if that was the case, he'd see Xia as a darker blue—
the colour a neon light using Argon gives out. She didn't give herself the surname "Argon" for no reason.
But Rowan... he could see life itself.

"That's interesting," Xia mumbled, stroking her chin, deep in thought.
"They are definitely related, and it's amazing. Maybe it's because of your relation to Solara...
Rowan, you have something amazing. If my deductions about this are correct, you can see life forces!"

Furrowing her brows, she placed her plate to the right of her on a counter.
There was something she had to do, but she had completely forgotten due to the mac n' cheese.
Right! She needed to get outside... She had to find Silas again. Xia found herself missing him very much,
even if it hadn't been over half an hour since she last saw him.
The Aura Manipulator began to worry, but not much about Silas.
She began to worry about herself and how dependent she was getting on her new lover.

『Amelia Skadis Elwyn』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜʀᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴ/ᴀ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Alastair

Amelia lowered her head slowly to face the door that had just burst open, with Alastair standing in the doorway.
He was practically radiating with anger, she was certain, and that only made her all the more jovial.
"Welcome back, my liege! I hope you've had a good rest!"
Amelia exclaimed, leaning forward in her seat. She propped an elbow against her knee,
keeping a hand on the sword.
"But no, really. I hope you've had a good rest because it may as well be your last."
The Valkyrie smirked, standing up. Her wings slowly spread and she found her way into the air before landing with two feet on the throne. Amelia purposefully looked down at Alastair. She was higher than him now. She was on his throne which she believed was soon to be hers. If she had whatever blessings Agatha gave...
She thought that no one would be able to stop her.
"We have a lot to go through, Alastair Brown.
But first and foremost, is why I am here, and why you should already be gone."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emza.the.nerd » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Celeste Rutherford~Female~17~Healing

"I'm so glad you're ok, I was worried for you when you passed out in the jail." Fern's words rung in Celeste's ears. The girl couldn't help blushing in response, then decided it would be wise not to open her mouth and say the wrong thing.

Celeste's mother-like instincts kicked as she could sense how generally upset, for lack of a better word, everyone was. She felt it most from Waverly, who clearly was shaken up from the most recent event. So, in her own peculiar way, Celeste waltzed up the male and gave him a big hug from behind. See, the healer's powers were... one might put it as lacking in the physical department. She could heal minor cuts, bruises, and such wounds, but what she missed in her physical healing, she made up in her emotional healing. With one of Celeste's hugs, your worries would just melt away like ice cream on a hot summer day. Of course, she was no Rowan, so the effects did fade. For the average person, the effects might last for about an hour, but the closer you are to her emotionally, the longer it lasts. Six hours, that was the record, but that was with her sister, Luna, and it is unlikely that she ever will become nearly as close to anyone as she was with Luna. Not after the incident.

Celeste snapped back in to reality, realizing that she had been embracing Waverly for an uncomfortably long time for a hug, then awkwardly pulled away. The healer then scanned the area for her next 'patient' and decided on Amber. "Hey Amber seems a bit drained," the girl thought to herself with a barely audible chuckle. She was making her way there, when a demanding voice boomed "Who are you?" Unsure of what to do, Celeste just stopped walking and stared at the voice's owner.
100% trash
emza.the.nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:42 pm

The Sanctuary

Gavotte smiled at Jen's approval and at the kiss. He knew Windwoods would enjoy a new Golden Age under their ruling one day. He would be the first male mayor, and Jen would be the first First Lady. It would be a time of new beginnings. Kind of like springtime.
"I'd love to sleep outside," He said as he smiled up at the moon. The soft glow was comforting, and reminded Gavotte that there was always someone watching over them.
"I think with my senses, I have a responsibility to be out here." Gavotte turned back to Jen, still smiling. "I can hear enemies coming and warn the others. It's a win win situation for us."

Rowan smiled bashfully as Xia told him his ability was amazing. He really did love his new sight. Maybe to other people it would be overwhelming, but the light was very comforting for Rowan. He had never been able to sleep without a nightlight back when he had his normal vision.
"That does sound wonderful," He said. "Thank you, Xia."
Rowan waved goodbye as she left. He really was grateful to the demon who blinded him- no, opened his true eyes. Without that attack, he would be more blind than he was now. And he would never be able to gauge or control his power as much. Now he could quite literally see his true potential.
He turned to Lily with a smile. "I really love everyone here."

When Mayne talked about how the food was mixed together, Timpani just burst out laughing. Her voice ended up making the table shake, and she had to stop before she sent plates clattering onto the clean floor. She was really a chip off the old anvil from her mother.
"You're adorable," She told him outright. It was true. Mayne reminded her of a kitten who wanted to catch only the most pure colored mice. If a brown mouse even had a speck of white on its paw, it would be rejected.
He asked her if she wanted anything special, and she furrowed her eyebrows in thought.
"Chocolate?" She blurted the first food that came to mind. Of course it was chocolate, it was a girl's best friend. In Windwoods, the girls were extremely motivated to train hard because of the rewards. Winning the seasonal mud wrestling competition got you an entire chocolate fountain. Timpani won it every year, but she would share the reward with anyone who asked politely. Her fighting partners deserved something good to eat. Unfortunately they were almost all dead now. The others would probably have all the chocolate they could eat in Celestial Tower, though.
She was watching Mayne with an interested expression. Timpani had never tried to cook before. Her attempts always ended up being disastrous, and the products would look like the aftermath of a violent war between Jen and Vulcana. When Timpani threw the horrible remains onto the compost pile, the blackened food would repulse even the worms.
She tried to bait a garden basilisk with her cooking attempt once, and it ended up dying from eating the disgusting 'food'. Timpani was responsible for dealing with those pests since Windwoods didn't want to risk using Jen's fire. It might end up scorching the vegetable gardens. Garden basilisks were smaller than the normal variety, but even more aggressive and territorial. It made sense. Short girls native to Windwoods were extremely violent and murderous. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to compete. They needed to be very tough to maintain their status in the group.
Speaking of short girls, Anna Imani was screaming something about eating an entire steak herself. The Imanis weren't native to Windwoods, nor did Timpani like them very much. She found them to be highly disrespectful. Unfortunately all the Windwoods natives had died except the Tenuto family and Mayne. Timpani honestly wished she knew Mayne better when they all lived together. He was very sweet.
Unfortunately Timpani was stuck with these other people too, and she had to warm up to them. She wasn't the leader, but she was a front-line fighter. She had fought for these teenagers until her death once already- she died saving a girl she didn't even know. That girl ended up dying anyway, but Timpani had stalled the attacker long enough for others to arrive upon the scene. She would do it again when the time came, without hesitation. It would help if she had better opinions of them. That would help her to fight even harder.
"Go ahead," Timpani chuckled and patted Anna on the back. "You love food as much as my mother. Let's see if your appetite matches that."

---

Birvale Beach

Samuel was laughing his head off when he realized Amber was already taking over. Typical Soares. Good thing they had one here, because Sammy was getting a bit too shaky to lead. He was kind of grateful that someone else could take over for now. "Whatever you want, Timekeeper," He said with a wide, toothy grin. "Just don't march us into any Alastair soldiers and we're all good!"
He went over to pick up the unconscious teenagers. He was getting arrogant and thought he could carry both Oliver and Ivana. When he went to pick up Ivana, she opened her eyes.
"Hands off," She commanded tiredly.
Samuel backed up a few steps. Over to the side, Waverly seemed a lot more relaxed after Celeste had given him a hug. Samuel couldn't wait to tease his brother about girls.
"Is Amber alright?" Ivana murmured, and then her eyes landed on her sister. Samuel was relieved Amber was already awake, or else Ivana might have lost her temper.
"Our Substitute Queen here is just great," Samuel laughed and patted Amber on the shoulder. "She says we should keep moving and everyone agrees."
"Let's go then... but where is Solara?" Ivana sat up.
"Uhh... she'll be back as soon as she can." Samuel guiltily put his hands behind his back. He felt like he could have done better than stabbing her in the throat with a branch. He hoped she wouldn't be angry.
He heard an unfamiliar woman's voice behind him, and turned to see a strange lady about his same height. Samuel immediately took a step forward challengingly. She was wearing clothes that only Alastair's Parliament could afford these days. He narrowed his eyes at her.
"If you're looking for easy pickings, today's not your lucky day."

---

Capital City

Cyprian kind of felt bad that everyone was giving them a wide berth. He wasn't trying to intimidate them. He really just felt bad in general, and he scowled at the civilians who cut around them. This seemed to make them avoid them even more, and Cyprian stopped because he felt mean.
He saw Jaai's grin when an old building came into view. Cyprian relaxed a little. It didn't seem completely ruined like the pizza store in town. Unfortunately when they went inside, the stench was worse than he could have ever imagined. Cyprian had excellent night vision, and when his eyes landed on the rotting meat, he instinctively took a step back. Jaai seemed to notice the source of the horrible smell too, since she used her power to encase the decaying meats with ice.
"Let's get out of here," Cyprian snarled. He couldn't believe this. Alastair had even ruined innocent places in their everyday life. He was no leader; even a tyrannical overlord wouldn't do this to his own civilization. It was almost like...
It was almost like Alastair had given up on Hesenia, and allowed chaos and anarchy to consume every corner.

---

Parliament Building

Alastair was so angry that he could have erupted like Vulcana. If he had Solara's powers, all of Hesenia would already be destroyed right now. It was a good thing he did not have Solara's powers.
Now that daughter of two disgraces was mocking him. Threatening him. He was getting blind with his anger, and her last comment made him assume she would start justifying herself.
"Tell it to the Judge," He snarled at her like a rabid wolf. "And by that, I mean Judge Zelkova."
With that, he charged in a blind rage. He would rip apart this girl with his bare hands. He didn't care she was armed, so was he. Alastair had his strength. If this kid thought she could rebel against him so disrespectfully, she could think again. She would have lots of time in the Underworld to think about her actions.

---

The Underworld

Agatha was just cackling in delight as she listened to all Solara's weaknesses. It was just hilarious to imagine that disgusting traitor's daughter losing everything. Agatha was furious whenever she saw that horrid piece of garbage. Solara was forever a reminder that Juniper didn't fully belong to Agatha.
She could not stand the sun, but she couldn't escape from the sun's light in Hesenia. Even at night, the moon still glowed with light reflected from the sun. Even worse, the plants that fed off the sun's energy didn't die every night. Agatha got enraged just looking at those reminders that Solara was always watching.
"You want despair? I think the Sanctuary itself should become that source of despair, eh?" Agatha snickered. "You're already there, kiddo. I'll be there very, very soon. Then so will the Hothead. Then we strike."
She smiled like a fox and slapped Regina on the back.
"Partners."

---

Cilan's Memories

Cilan's throat felt tight with tears. He had always hated secrets, and this made him even more upset. He would probably have snuck out and followed Amber if he knew where she was going. She wasn't the only one with a need to protect. Cilan was his mother's son after all.
"I'll always be your prince. I'm going to b-be a good boy so I can be king one day," Cilan told Amber, managing to look her in the eyes. He felt Clove shake his shoulders.
"You are all disgraces," She teased. "I'm going to be Queen just like mom. I'm older, and besides you're a boy."
"I'm a g-good boy," Cilan insisted. He looked up at his sister when Amber started teasing her.
"Wow. I'm sooo scared." Clove rolled her eyes and almost threw Cilan to the side. She wrapped her arms around Amber tightly, then made a gesture of pretending to snap her neck.
"I told you I'm just like mom," Clove egotistically announced, smirking. Cilan caught the slight twitch in her expression, and he figured it out. Despite Clotilda's actual feelings, she was being silly and nonchalant to try to cheer him up. It made him realize how much he really loved his sister.
When Amber turned to hug Cilantro next, he clung to her for dear life. Cilan always grew painfully attached to the protectors in his life. Amber leaving was like taking away a part of him. He had stopped trembling, and he could look Amber in the eyes as she wiped away his tears.
"Always," The boy echoed as Amber's lips touched his cheek. Then she was leaving and Cilan had to clasp his hands behind his back, or he would be reaching out for her. He rhythmetically stroked the small metal bird's head with his finger, like the simple motion was the only thing stopping him from crying out.
"You think you can threaten me, shorty?" Clotilda shouted as Amber retreated. "Just wait until I outgrow my mother and become seven feet tall! You'll regret what you said!"
Cilan just watched silently as Amber turned the corner.
"I know it's tough, but the Soares have to be safe." Clotilda said firmly once she had gone. She pulled Cilan inside and slammed the door, then clenched her fists. Cilan noticed she was doing it to prevent her hands from shaking.
"Clove," was all Cilan could manage to say before he began sobbing. He fell to his knees and cried like a small child. It wasn't pretty- terrible heaving sobs that made his entire body shake violently.
He heard a voice that seemed far away. "Cilan."
His sister's hands gripped his shoulders very roughly. "Cilan."
Slap!
"Cilantro Solstice Adamson!" Clotilda's voice was like a knife. He immediately stopped crying and looked up at his sister. Her eyes were furious, almost blinding with their intensity. She seemed to gradually calm down though.
"I know how much Amber means to you. She's my friend too." Clove was half snarling. "For her sake, for all their sake, you can't let this ruin you. Do you know why Mother named you Solstice?"
Cilan slowly shook his head. Tears still streamed down his cheeks and his breathing came shakily.
"The solstices are extremes. One is the longest day, the other is the shortest day. But no matter how long the day is, the sun still sets that evening. No matter how long the night is, the sun still rises the next morning." Clove's voice was calm now, but her hands were shaking more than before. "You have to go on no matter what happens."
"Don't you miss them too, Clo-"
She grabbed his shirt collar and slammed him against the wall. "You don't think I disgracing miss them? You think it's easy for me to say goodbye?"
Cilan felt ashamed of the way he worded that, and he dropped his gaze. "N-no."
Clove looked like she was about to punch him out, and Cilan braced himself in anticipation. Much to his surprise, she grabbed him in her arms instead and hugged him tightly. He nestled himself in her embrace, still cradling the tiny bird in his hands, tucking the precious keepsake to his heart.
"My middle name is Aurora. Two opposing things- the sun's energy and the night- can make something beautiful." Clotilda whispered in his ear. "But this name isn't right for me. Not like yours will fit you."
"What are you saying?" Cilan asked her quietly.
"I'm not the perfect combination of my parents. I'm not the perfect queen." Clove pulled back and looked him in the eyes. "Amber is everything I'm not. She should be named Aurora for the same reason I shouldn't. She will make a wonderful queen for you one day."
Cilan's heart sank even further, if that was possible. He felt the broken halves shatter into millions of tiny pieces that not even Vulcana Steele could forge back together. "Clove..."
"Cilan." She had one hand on the doorknob, and she was talking quietly but quickly. "There are traitors somewhere in this building, planning to kill the Soares. I'm going to buy them some time."
"No, let me do it." His small voice was insistent, but Clove almost threw him back against the wall.
"Don't tell anyone because Mother will get involved. They set traps somewhere in the building. Cold water sprinklers." Clotilda's voice was firm. Cilan knew he couldn't take cold water, and he knew Clove knew too. She could withstand even freezing water though. Everyone was sure she was the second-ever ice phoenix, but she hadn't reached the age to begin the Daybreak Ceremony. She hadn't gone through her first revival yet.
"Clove-" He reached for her hand, but she slapped it away. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew roughly what he was thinking. Clove really took after Luno.
"You haven't reached the Daybreak Ceremony either." She threw his arm down roughly. "If anything happens to you, Amber's protecting you will have been for nothing. Take this."
She dropped something cold in his free hand, then turned the doorknob.
"Clove, no-"
"Don't follow me." She ordered as she stepped out into the hallways. "I love you, Cilan."
The door closed, and he immediately reached for the doorknob to open it again. It wouldn't budge. Clove must have taken precautions even earlier, and changed the lock so it locked from outside. He furiously pounded on the door with all his might, but no footsteps approached. The hallways were silent. Nobody would be able to hear him from too far away either, with the sheer amount of vegetation growing on every wall. Curse these soundproof hallways...
Eventually Cilan was too exhausted to continue fighting, and he just slumped against the door, all his energy spent. He looked at the object in his right hand. It was Clotilda's best throwing knife, the lucky one she never actually used for fighting. She mostly just showed it off during power show-and-tell. She had screamed at Cilan when he reached for it before, and she wouldn't let anyone touch it. Not even Queen Solara. For Clove to give Cilan her favorite possession meant...
... No...
Cilan's mind was drifting. He was too tired to even lift his head anymore. Before passing out from exhaustion, he managed to form a final clear thought.
I forgot to tell my sister I loved her.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Silas

Xia waved back at Rowan as she ran off to find Silas.
There was an unspoken "you're welcome" in there, in response to his thanks,
but she really didn't feel the need to voice it out to him. Rowan was a sweet person.
Lily was really lucky to have someone like that by her side.

Tapping the white-haired boy on the shoulder, Xia greets him with a smile.
"Hey, Silas, you busy?" she inquires, already starting to walk away.
Maybe he had been talking to someone, but he did seem to just be wandering around.
Xia thought it might be best to leave him with the choice of following her if he wanted to.
"I'm going to be by the lake, alright? Follow me there if you'd like to."
She tilted her head up and planted a kiss on his cheek, starting out the front door.

『Amelia Skadis Elwyn』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜʀᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴ/ᴀ
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Alastair

"Hah! Save those words for yourself!"
Amelia threw her head back and let out a boisterous laugh, blind to the danger of this situation.
Amelia thought she could take Alastair on, with a sword or not. At least she was smart enough at this moment in time to be using her weapons. Lifting herself into the air again, Amelia quickly unsheathed her sword, landing behind Alastair.
If Alastair wasn't this enraged, it would have been an idiotic move. She wasn't sure if Alastair was intelligent enough of a being to calculate her attacks. At this moment, though, it was about speed.
Amelia brings her sword upward, slashing at him as she prayed that his reaction time wasn't very quick.
"What a useless and moronic ruler you are— hardly a king... Needing to rely on Agatha."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name ✞ Vaxas Tavrinth
Age ✞ 17
Gender ✞ Male
Sexuality ✞ Asexual/Panromantic
Power ✞ Enhanced reflexes
Personality ✞ Dignified, analytical, gentle, stoic, negligent, pessimistic, apathetic
Height ✞ 6'2"
Appearance ✞ Cyan eyes and slightly pointed ears that resemble an elf's. This may be some weird genetics thing as his brother didn't have the same problem. Vaxas has quite a few body modifications, all of them being ear piercings. Seven on the left ear, four on the right.
Strengths ✞ Because of his enhanced reflexes, Vaxas is an expert swordsman. He's also quite intelligent and strategic.
Weaknesses ✞ Vaxas has a very weak mentality. His stoicness hides the fact that he's just a sad boy that wears the mask of a warrior. Also, due to his height, but not having much muscle mass, he can easily be knocked over.
Weapon of choice ✞ Katana
Crush ✞ Akiria Saito
Other ✞ He was a follower of Solara just as his parents were. He died in the Sunset Rebellion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name ❈ Akiria Saito
Age ❈ 15
Gender ❈ Female
Sexuality ❈ Heterosexual/Heteroromantic
Power ❈ Teleportation
Personality ❈ Loyal, forthright, adaptive, reserved, prejudiced, observant, calm
Height ❈ 5'6"
Appearance ❈ Akiria's eyes can be described as cold. They're the colour that you would imagine ice to be, and her wardrobe is described as "black as the night". Her resting facial expression often tells others that she's an emotionless twat that dwells in the underworld, but she situates in Celestial Tower with Vaxas.
Akiria wears her hair in a ponytail.

Strengths ❈ She's skilled in hand to hand combat, and is very observant of small details.
Weaknesses ❈ She's underconfident and untrusting. Other than her combat skills, her actual power is quite weak and limited in the sense that she cannot teleport to places that are well lit, as solar energy would interupt the teleportation process.
Weapon of choice ❈ Twin swords
Crush ❈ Vaxas Tavrinth
Other ❈ Character belongs to silverlightcs, I was granted permission by the owner before reusing traits, name, etc.

Name ✦ Mallius Tavrinth
Age ✦ 16
Gender ✦ Male
Sexuality ✦ Bisexual/Demiromantic
Power ✦ No powers (Fire elemental before the Underworld)
Personality ✦ Charismatic, ambitious, dominating, moralistic, assertive, obnoxious, arrogant
Height ✦ 6'0"
Appearance ✦ Black is not Mallius' natural hair colour. It was originally bleach blonde like the rest of his family's, but Mallius thought he looked albino and couldn't find a way to embrace it, and dyed it black after growing it just so it reached beyond his shoulders. Mallius wears his hair in a ponytail with the bangs drooping over his face, clearly unkempt. His eyes are cyan like his brother's.
Strengths ✦ He's an influential and persuasive individual, and much like his brother, he is an amazing swordsman.
Weaknesses ✦ Heavy emotions. His anger is easily influenced, and Mallius can't fight well in a blind rage at all.
Weapon of choice ✦ Rapier
Crush ✦ no
Other ✦ Dwells in the underworld, probably makes Zelkova mad a lot.

Name ⚔ Sonia Anastasia-Tavrinth
Age ⚔ 39
Gender ⚔ Female
Height ⚔ 5'10"
Appearance ⚔ xxx
Power ⚔ Density Alteration. Sonia has the ability to alter the density of her body. This means that if she's paying attention, she can quickly alter her body so that she is intangible. Her density can also be shifted so that she's as hard as a rock. However, if her guard is down, it is very easy to attack her, and even kill her.
Weapon of Choice ⚔ Katars
Fate ⚔ Died in the Sunset Rebellion.

Name ♱ Arlen Tavrinth
Age ♱ 42
Gender ♱ Male
Height ♱ 6'3"
Appearance ♱ xxx
Power ♱ Weapon Morphing. This ability allows him to morph his hands into any type of weapon that is not weapon. Because of limits in bodily chemicals, these weapons cannot be longer than 2 feet or heavier than 20 lbs per hand.
Weapon of Choice ♱ Whatever his hands create
Fate ♱ Died in the Sunset Rebellion.
Last edited by passione on Thu May 11, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:32 am

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // rowan

lily hadn't really listened to the conversation between rowan and xia, as she hadn't wanted to eavesdrop, so she'd just drifted off, thinking about anything and everything. she hoped that they'd be able to get through the night without any attacks or drama, as she could use a good night's sleep. she let out a soft laugh at the healer boy's comment, noticing that his conversation with xia had now ended. "and everyone loves you too rowan," she replied, pressing a kiss to the top of his hand. a yawn escaped her lips and she smiled, realising how tired she was. "do you think we can just sleep on this couch?' she asked, too tired to teleport around the cabin and find an empty bed. with a start, she realised that she hadn't told rowan, or solara for that matter, the secret that had been weighing her down. "and do you know where solara is?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:37 pm

jen

( powerfire manipulation ) ( locationthe sanctuary ) ( tagsgavotte ) ( crushgavotte )

She smiled in return, "It's definitely a win win situation." Jen cast a glance up towards the moon which illuminated the large clearing. Everything had a satisfying glow to it. It simply further proved to her that even Alastair couldn't distinguish all the light. Looking over she found the lake, which hadn't been very far. Xia was walking towards it. Jennifer yawned, she was growing tired quickly. "Where did you want to sleep?" Finding a spot would be easy. After all, they had plenty of space.

vivien

( powerwater manipulation ) ( locationbirvale beach ) ( tagsthe group ) ( crushno one at the moment )

Both of the Timekeepers had been alright which relieved Vivien. Now they were being approached by a female who was clearly a follower of Alastair. She would normally prepare herself for a fight, but right now her energy was drained and she needed water. Otherwise who knows what could go wrong. Last time she ended up drenching Solara, which weakened her. Vivien was eager for her to come back, especially at a time such as this. It isn't like you're fighting Agatha.. The others had their powers, at least most of them did.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Mal rolled her dark eyes at Flynn's speech. Not bothering to say anything, she crossed her arms until he finished. Huffing, her eyes searched his face for anything else he had left to say. So much for an attempt.. she thought with exhaustion. Having friends was quite a deal more work than she expected. "I can turn you into a werewolf," she blurted, not quite sure of anything she was saying. "If you want."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me