☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:12 pm

[Ocean Mist and Xiabrine: Luno did not accompany Solara to meet the others. He was waiting at the Sanctuary the whole time, and communicating into Solara's mind.
Travster44: The curse of darkness still exists, Solara hasn't fixed everything yet so the sun's not back. Also the manticore was pretty much incinerated so there isn't a body.]

Sanctuary Path

Timpani had never been close with Guinevere. The two girls clearly had different interests and personalities, and Timpani hadn't spoken to the girl much in Windwoods. She was starting to grow irritated with everything.
"We're almost at the Sanctuary," Timpani told her and didn't answer the other questions. Too many repetitive questions. Even though Gwen clearly had amnesia, this was seriously making Timpani ticked off, and her sympathy was growing shorter and shorter with each word. Cadence had passed out from exhaustion. Timpani was carrying both the Mayor and her adopted daughter, and nobody bothered to thank her. Ungrateful people really made everyone angry. Timpani couldn't understand how Solara didn't blast the Imani brats across the forest.
If Timpani heard one more disgraceful comment from either of them, she would dislocate Andy Imani's jaw. She couldn't beat up Anna just because the annoying kid was so small. Timpani would punish her in some other way. Since Anna was purposely behaving to exclude someone else, Timpani had a great idea. Anna should be excluded from the dinner table tonight and deprived of food. That would teach her a lesson to treat people like disgrace.
She took a deep breath when Mayne kept speaking to her. Normally Timpani would have snapped at this point, but there was something calming about the boy's presence. He didn't tick her off like everyone around her was doing. She was holding Cadence and Gwen, but honestly wanted to throw them both. On the other hand, she wanted to give Mayne a hug. It was... very different to actually be appreciated for what she had done.
"Thank you. All in a day's work," She said with a surprisingly warm tone. "It's my job. Now come on. We don't want to miss dinner at our new home."
The day and night cycle still worked properly in the afterlife. Timpani had only come back recently, so she had a better understanding of the current time compared to the others.
She started walking, still holding the two Windwoods citizens in her arms. She glanced back at Mayne to see if he was following. Timpani never much enjoyed others' company, but now she felt different. She actually wanted Mayne around, and she wanted him to stick around.

Gavotte wasn't happy with the current situation, but he wasn't angry either. He was just calm as usual. He moved closer to Jen and squeezed her hand reassuringly, wanting to let her know he wasn't ticked off. Sometimes people would think he was angry, just because he wasn't speaking or something.
He looked at Regina with only compassion in his eyes. Gavotte hated when people were upset, especially when someone else was the root cause. "I'm sorry to hear that. Of course you can come with us, just please be careful. Many people are on edge after our home was destroyed."
Regina would end up getting herself hurt if she kept on behaving this way, and Gavotte didn't want anyone to get hurt. Not even a person he just met.
Xia marched up and confronted Regina, then collapsed from her own inability to breathe. Worried, Gavotte let go of Jen. "I'll meet you back at the Sanctuary," He promised.
Kneeling beside Xia, he looked in concern at Silas, then back at the girl. Gavotte's father was a healer. Gavotte himself wasn't too shabby when it came to diagnosing people. Xia was most definitely having an asthma attack.
"We can carry her back to the Sanctuary. Rowan might not be able to fix this, but I have absolute certainty Solara can." Gavotte's voice was calm, and he looked directly into Silas' eyes.
He then looked down at Xia. Gavotte, of course, wasn't going to lay a hand on anyone against their will. Even if he was just trying to help.
"Are you alright with us carrying you?"

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian actually wrinkled up her nose when Yina mentioned dresses. "I might have to sit out of that one," The Prince told them. He remembered once, Atalanta wouldn't let him go dress shopping with her. He and Cyrena snuck out just to see what she was doing. It was so boring. She spent so many hours looking for the perfect dress in several different stores, and tried out about eighteen dresses in each store. She had visited every building in the mall that might sell dresses.
It was insane, and the Brown siblings had vowed to never go dress shopping again. Cyprian would help Cyrena fake illness whenever Atalanta tried to make her go buy a dress. Atalanta would go alone and get a horrible, hideous dress, but that was better than actually going. Now dress shopping with Atalanta was a worse nightmare than anything Agatha could come up with!
"Come on," He said, walking down the hall. He had no idea why Jaai was acting so nervous. It was probably because she missed her mother so much, she was trying hard to make a good impression.

---

The Sanctuary

Luno had known of Jennifer's approach long before she actually appeared in the clearing. He smiled widely, and greeted her with a big hug. "Hi, Jen!" He exclaimed cheerfully, before pulling away. It was really a beautiful night tonight. The sun hadn't risen since Agatha cast a curse of darkness, but Luno kept it eternally night here so his blessing would remain strong. The plants in the clearing had barely hung on, but now that Solara had returned, they were lusher than ever. The soft carpet of grass shone silver in the bright moonlight.
He sat down on the riverbank. Jen was wounded, but Rowan hadn't noticed her arrival for some reason. We have a wounded soldier over here, Firefly, Luno told him.
Rowan broke into a jog and was at the riverbank in no time. He hugged Jen and Luno knew his healing power was taking effect. He could see the wounds stitching together.
"You spoke to me in my head?" Rowan said, in awe.
"Yep!" Luno said with a big smile. "And I'm glad you know how hugs are good for you. There are other people who need a hug though. Make sure you're ready for the next patient, Teddy Bear!"
Rowan nodded obediently and rose to his feet, but he didn't want to leave. Luno could feel it. The fallen King smiled and just let the boy remain by his side.

---

Sanctuary Cabin

Queen Solara didn't let go of Flynn, even when he woke up. She continued to cradle him as she once held her own child. Despite being well over six feet tall, and towering over even Alastair, she was surprisingly gentle with everybody. Just like Rowan, she could not survive in the absence of hugs. They reminded her she had not outlived her usefulness. She could still hold someone and protect them from any and all harm.
"... I am here," She said reassuringly, tucking Flynn closer to her when he spoke her name. Close enough to hear her heartbeat and to feel every vibration of her voice. When he returned her hug, she surrounded him with a faint glow of light that would continue to embrace him even after he left her arms. It would remain unless he took a cold shower. Solara tended to do this often, especially when she suspected someone was in pain.
Should I tell Jen the story about how you turned the Battlefield of Ravineside into a meadow? Luno asked in her head mischievously. How you knelt beside each soldier and-
That was probably not the best story to tell the teenagers.
I know, Luno's bright voice giggled. I want to see how they would react. And then you could come out behind them and revive Cilan, and everyone would scream! Ah, don't worry, I'm kidding. I hate scaring people!
Solara shared Rowan's power, minus the healing. She could control herself much better, which was mandatory. Nobody wanted to think about what would happen if she had normal human emotions and didn't control herself. Her lack of emotion, combined with her calmness, allowed her to fit perfectly into her role. Solara was meant to protect Hesenia, and nothing was going to interfere. Not even love.
She had as much love for people as her limited emotional capacity would allow. She was protective over them all, which was the way she expressed how much she cared for them. But as much as she loved them, she would still kill anyone who endangered the rest of Hesenia. No matter who it was.
Don't underestimate yourself. You have more love in your big heart than anyone else, Luno told her. And I would never put Hesenia in danger, but I'm not afraid of dying at your hand.
Solara knew that was true. She looked down at Flynn with only considerate concern on her naturally-stern face, and she listened to his questions in silence. When he was finished, she waited another moment before responding. Solara was always delayed with her words. Her own lack of proper feelings meant she needed to take precautions, or she might run the risk of hurting someone else emotionally. She would never, ever try to cause anyone else pain.
Our friends from the army know that well, Luno laughed.
That was a story for another day.
"... Thank you for your faith in me," Solara told Flynn. She deeply appreciated that people still trusted her. "... Your parents are safe, and they love you as much as ever. Jonah is happy with Clotilda."
She didn't yet mention that Jonah and Clotilda might be returning eventually, or that Amber was still alive. That was good news that she planned to share with everybody. Flynn deserved to know about his siblings first, though.
"... A reunion will come before you know," She told the boy, lightly placing a hand on his cheek. She was always gentle, because the consequences were dire whenever she wasn't. She could switch between softly caressing someone's face, and snapping their neck in an instant. That was often the case.
She allowed the glow surrounding him to brighten slightly.
"... I am sorry you were alone for so long. That will not happen again." Solara rocked him back and forth slightly in her arms. "... Just close your eyes and relax. You are very tired... I will allow you to rest."
"Solara! What are you doing!" Cedar Adamson exclaimed. He half-ran, half-tripped downstairs in pajamas and a bathrobe. His hair was soaking wet and extremely messy.
"... The chosen ones have arrived," Solara told him.
He thinks you're trying to kill Flynn, Luno explained to her. He was always there to help.
No problem, Sunshine! It's what I love to do!
"... I am keeping this one safe," Solara said. "... I will wake him up in time for supper."
Cedar's shoulders visibly relaxed and he breathed a long sigh of relief. "I'll start making food. Don't think about helping out in the kitchen. You revive every time."
Chuckling, he left the room. Solara simply continued to hold Flynn in silence.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:12 am

» [➳] jennifer dire/[ tag(s) ] luno and rowan/[ crush ] gavotte/[ power ] accuracy and fire manipulation/[ location ] the sanctuary

She smiled briefly, "Thank you, both of you." Quietly she turned back to the cabin, it was amazing just like everything else had been. Gavotte must've been back on the path, no doubt he should be here soon. She'd just been relieved he wasn't upset at her, of course he never really did get upset. Running her fingers gently over the exact spot where the wounds had been she was beyond impressed, it was definitely a helpful power. Jen got up and walked over to a large tree, a half smile revealing itself. She'd guessed dinner had been being made back in the cabin, mainly because of the aroma drifting from it. People were seemingly warming up to Regina, had she been too harsh? Narrowing her eyes she pushed the thought away, although nobody did really know what her true intentions were. What if she was right? What if this Regina girl did have deeper and darker intentions? Too many questions, she'd worry about them later. Sitting down under the tree she fiddled with her arrows, running her fingers along their sharp tips.
Last edited by hellb0und on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:10 am

Virisia

She nodded and stood up looking down at him with her two eye, she would only leave once dismissed like how most should. "Oh course my lord, what do you require?"

Olivia

When the huge monster came down and interrupted him she assumed that the universe its self did not want her to know for now and decided not to continue asking. But before she could help the fight was already over with Solara blocking an awesome blast from Rowan that killed the monster. She then saw the injured girl run towards Gavotte before being harassed by the other girls. But by the time she got there Jen had left and Xia had collapsed. She looked at the crying girl, "it will be ok. You should be safe with us now and we are practically at the sanctuary so everything should be fine now."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:16 am

Silas scrambled back, now tears forming in his eyes. He could literally do nothing to help her. If he had real powers maybe he could. If he actually thought about it maybe he could, but he had never had to stop an asthma attack.
Gavotte would help. Gavotte was better at this. He would fix everything and Xia would be okay.
Then she cried Silas's name.
His heart shattered into millions of pieces.
She took his hand, and he cried. This beautiful warrior, so fierce and strong, could not die. He wouldn't allow it. For once in his life, Silas was sure he could save her. He glanced at Gavotte as he clasped Xia's hand in his and nodded.
"I don't think I can lift her myself," he said. The trembling in his voice had not stopped, but the tears had slowed. "Can you?"
His eyes found Gavotte's, and an overwhelming calm rushed over him. Yes, he could do this.

As shock reduced her to a stammering mess, Jaai tried to say something, anything really. He could hardly squeak a word, so she forfeited trying that. She followed behind the pair, her eyes trained on her mother and her ears carefully listening to any conversation. But Yina hadn't said anything so she continued silently.
"My little bird, you look unwell," Yina said without stopping or turning around. "When did you eat last?"
Jaai cast her eyes down. "I'm not hungry now, Mother. I'm fine."
No more words came from the offending woman's mouth, so Jaai began to think. Cyprian hadn't given her any signs, but that was okay. They could talk once they were alone again. Maybe when they finally get to eat. She counted the list of important things, such as her axe, which should still be in the woods somewhere. They would have to go and report to their alliance after they gained any impactful information.
Cyprian would have to leave out many details, such as locations. Maybe Jaai would have to tell part of it? She panicked slightly, realizing she's didn't have a proper plan. Usually she didn't mind, but spying was a dangerous buisness.
She would also have to lie her way though the dress shopping, and Cyprian may not go. She sighed quietly, disappointed with her spying so far. They did know a few names and faces, but there has to be more.
Yina interrupted her thoughts by swinging open a door.
"My King! Look we have some spies for us!" She shouted gleefully, then clapped. "They have information on the rebels!"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:41 am

Reidun «Xia» Olsen
╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Sᴛᴀʏɪɴ' ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
◍Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia nods slowly.
Her armour adding to her own body weight shouldn't be too bad if both Silas and Gavotte were helping out.
"Thank you, Gavotte."
She was grateful that he had decided to turn back and help instead of going ahead with Jennifer.
Xia directed her glare to Olivia who was now comforting Regina,
but she didn't say anything. She needed to save her breath for living.
The girl could practically feel all the goodness in the world where the Sanctuary laid in the distance.
If her lungs didn't fully give out on the way there, she would be fine;
she would survive.

Xia kept her eyes on Silas.
She couldn't bear the sight of all his crying, though.
Her own tears had come to an eventual stop, knowing that Silas had cared for her so immensely.
She wished for the strength to be able to hold him, but it didn't come.
She would have to wait.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia slid down against a wall of the parliament building as soon as she stepped outside.
She threw her head back, laughing softly to herself and patting her own back for a job well done.
"You've done it! You've done it, Elwyn!"
She stood up, moving swiftly towards the forest within her own shadow.

Finding an empty area, she cheers.
"You should have heard his voice! Seen the look in his eyes! That is what victory tastes like!
He knows, doesn't he? How I am going to treat him when he is on his knees!
Oh, Alastair! Once I am done with you and the rest of your vacuous family,
all hail the new queen!"

Amelia cackles, her wings growing in.
She was going to kill that ignorant king and rule Hesenia with all she had.
All the evil and insanity that she held in the vacant room where a heart once sat.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:26 pm

(Just want to throw out, Jaai's axe is in the woods by the Parliament building. *wink* if you get what I'm saying' here. Feel free to pick it up @anyone passing by)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Anna
I come to the cabin but I am not going inside, not when Solara might be around. I don't trust her to be in a closed space with her especially when my brother is not there. I go up to Jen. "Hi! What are you doing?" I ask and sit down beside her. she should be able to protect me from Solara because she is fire element too.

(sorry powerplaying since Jade was not on)
Andy
I lead the girl to the sanctuary and clear a path so she won't step on broken logs and I stay by her side, I don't want her to go through this destroyed forest alone. Or worse, face Solara alone

Kale
I am so curious but I don't press it, I have a lot of respect for the Soares and I will do anything they or the Adamsons say. If anyone is disrespecting them I will beat them up. "Ok. Well I hope you're right and I hope you're thinking what I'm thinking." I say because I have such a strong feeling Solara is back, like her being here is pulling me east and I NEED to go that way.
"I'll be back!" I say then disappear into the dark night, time to foil Alastairs plans...
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 am

Jade was in a dazed state of mind while she was being led through the woods, she didn't put too much thought into her actions and mentally she was gone. She didn't say anything as she walked by the boy's side. Jade stared to the ground not quite remembering where she was or who she was with.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:17 am

Anna
I come to the cabin but I am not going inside, not when Solara might be around. I don't trust her to be in a closed space with her especially when my brother is not there. I go up to Jen. "Hi! What are you doing?" I ask and sit down beside her. she should be able to protect me from Solara because she is fire element too.

Andy
I am really worried about the girl beside me because she looks really out of it, I look over and frown at her. "What's wrong?" I say and for a second I get angry because this is Solara's fault, it is her fault the forest is burned down because she was too slow to stop Rowan in time, it isn't Rowan's fault because he doesn't know how to control himself yet. Jade must be upset because of what she saw, I blame Solara for what happened because she is supposed to protect us. I might not look smart but I payed attention in history, I know that her purpose is to protect us but she failed us many times. First she did not come back to get rid of Alastair, then she let Windwoods be destroyed and didn' come back to save us, now it is her fault this innocent girl is upset.I hope she suffers for failing in the one thing she was supposed to be good at but is actually horrible at.

Kale
I walk through the dark streets alone, I have never been scared of walking on the street alone because I would always go out in sunlight and I knew Solara would protect me. Now it is cold and dark, I have never been out in the dark except after Alastair put the curse on the sky so it was always night everywhere. I'm not scared but it does make me mad, so if some mugger, or criminal, comes up to me I will be mad enough to punch in their face so hard they cry to their moms to protect them.
It sounds so weird but I actually have a FEELING that someone, somewhere is disrespecting Solara. I have always had a anger problem, especially when ignorant kids think they can blame Solara on everything and use disrespect to her face just because she will not get mad at them or punish them. Well I will punish them. It's not because Solara is weak, NO WAY would that even make any sense, it is because she is too strong to bother hurting these people because she wants to protect them, not hurt them because they are saying rude things.
I am actually considered a criminal because I will beat up people who insult the Adamsons and Soares, or Lins. I have been in trouble with the police because of it and i just told the truth, yes I did beat up John Evans because he said something about Ben and Solara starting a war against each other and I HATED his tone.
I see more and more people who disrespect them and I beat them up when I see them. I do not have some fancy nickname like Phantomstriker, but I am not so arrogant that I need one. People see my green eyes and they just know they should not be badmouthing the people who ran their country before Alastair took over.
As I walk along I see two people on a bench, they must be dating or something with how close they are sitting to each other, the woman leans her head on his shoulder as I walk by. I don't look directly at them, that is rude. But then I hear the woman say something rude behind me.
"That must be the plant boy. Look at how he's dressed. He must know Solara is never coming back." The woman says.
I turn around. "What did you just say about Queen Solara?" I say and walk towards them slowly, I can barely see them except their badges: Kristina Imani and Elias Imani, both royal security guards of the new king.
"Don't you know Alastair did us all a favor?" She snorts.
"Say that again!" I challenge. That traitor... He KILLED the person who was always there to protect us! It is like breaking the lock of your own house, turning off the alarm system and giving your dog to the pound! Agatha is free to do evil things now and I bet Alastair is already using her to destroy Hesenia!
"We will never have to worry about that hot headed tyrant again, she promised to protect us but all she did was execute innocent people," The woman says and stands up, she is almost as tall as me. When she gets in my face, now the street light shines on her and I can get a good look at her. She is blonde with green eyes, but not bright green exactly like my eyes, they are rot/mold green like Agatha's eyes. I know her from somewhere, she is VERY familiar and looking at her makes me feel very sad for some reason. I take a step back and start to lose my will to fight...
"That DISGRACE deserved to die," The man booms and stands up, his deep voice makes even my chest shake. I am not scared of this idiot though, my anger comes right back. He is easily Solara's height but who cares, with my anger I could beat someone who is the size of Vulcana Steele right now!
"Do you know what Solara did? She killed Elias's first wife and children," Kristina snarls like a wolf, as she does this her nails start to become longer, turning into claws. Then she retracts them. They are cat claws, not wolf claws. "She killed them for no reason in cold blood."
"Liar. You must know nothing about Solara you ignorant jerk," I hiss at her returning snarl for snarl, if she wants to act like an animal I will too.
"What did you just say?" Elias roars at me, then he turns into a white lion and Kristina turns into a lioness. They both lunge at me, I try to fight back but I am not strong enough to wrestle 2 lions. Their claws and teeth are faster than I can keep up with and soon I am on the ground being beaten up, they hae turned back into people and are kicking and punching me. I am no match for them and I start to lose consciousness, Solara help! Is my last thought before Kristina kicks me in the head and I black out
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:52 am

Jade snapped into consciousness at the sound of his voice, "N-Nothing." She said, trying to sound reassuring. Her voice cracked giving her away. "I-I don't remember much from the past few days. It's all just... I'm just confused, and a little disoriented is all." She explained in a dull, almost distant tone. Jade didn't remember much of what happened. It was as if she had been sleepwalking the whole time, completely unaware of everything around her.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me