☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 pm

♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xform † x
tagged † olivia

The Valkyrie nodded, retracting her wings. "Time flies when you're having fun!" Amelia exclaimed sarcastically, becoming intrigued when the girl turned to look at the clock. Amelia hadn't realized that it was there. Huh. So you can tell time in hell, she thought to herself, cocking an eyebrow. "I must ask. How would you know how to already tune out the voices when you yourself have only been down here for less than a week? Secondly, how may I address you? My name is Amelia Skadis Elwyn. You may call me by either my first or middle name."
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:32 am

Olivia

She laughed as she extinguished the purple flame she was messing with. "My name is Olivia, it is nice to meet someone who does not constantly scream at the teacher. To address your other question, its really not that hard, really you just need to either focus on your thoughts or something else."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:33 am

Name: Grace Brie
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Super reflexes.
Personality: Grace's name is actually rather fitting as she is quite graceful and agile, particularly when fighting. She has the optimism of a Brie and is very affectionate and easy to bond with. She isn't quite as graceful with her words as with her feet ,although usually polite, unless eloquent speaking is absolutely necessary or she's angry. In fact, she can often be found to babble, especially when nervous and isn't great at remaining silent. Graceful speaking does appear when she is angry or irritated though, as with a cold, calm look she's happy to chide someone politely before she decapitates them (or trips them over, depending on the circumstance). She can also be rather oblivious, as she's not greatly sensitive to other emotions, and trusts to easily. She is honest and usually follows orders quite cheerfully.
Height: 5'2"
Appearance: Grace has the sandy blonde hair, hers is of the paler variety, and deep brown eyes of a Brie. She has the small size and slim build of her family too, though she is quite well-toned from her training. However, her hair is rather curly, usually tied up in a ponytail on the side of her head and her cheeks and the bridge of her nose are covered in freckles.
Strengths: Agile and graceful, good with one or multiple swords, quick. Her power enables to evade most attacks, particularly the more predictable ones. If fighting with someone she is very in tune with, such as Myrtle, her reflexes help her perform in sync with them, however if she has to fight as a group with people she isn't close to they produce the opposite effect.
Weaknesses: She isn't brilliant endurance wise and neither is she of great strength, she wouldn't last long fighting with heavier swords or other heavy weapons. Fighting multiple people at once is difficult as her automatic reflexes don't function as well when there are many attacks at once. Fighting in a group is also hard as there are more people to focus on, however if she is particularly in tune with someone ,such as Myrtle, this difficulty isn't present. Her reflexes aren't necessarily always the same speed can sometimes almost be too good, resulting in her dodging attacks unnecessarily before they've even happened and potentially forcing her into the line of more danger.
Weapon of choice: Swords, particularly light, thin ones.
Crush: Myrtle
Other: Ondine's army
I am up to page 143 so I should finish reading it soon now my exams have ended and then I will start roleplaying.
Edit: All done!
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:58 am

♕—

tagged † olivia

Amelia chuckled, twirling a strand of hair around her finger before slipping it back into place behind her ear. "Believe me, Olivia— I'd be yelling at 'em if people weren't doing so already. Saying anything about the noise at all would be redundant, I'd only be making more noise." She paused for a moment, watching as a whisper of smoke arose from between Olivia's fingers. "So, why do you still have your powers? I thought Zelkova took them away once you're down here. My mom lost her powers, I don't know about mine. The only reason I still have wings is because that's a part of my anatomy."
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:34 am

Olivia

She shrugged, "I am not quite sure, it may be because of the fact that I am not supposed to be in hell." She wondered where her mother could have possibly gone, after all if she wasn't dead she could be anywhere. Sense Olivia would be here for a while anyway she decided that she would rather spend that time with this girl more then anyone else. "So are you stuck here forever or are you allowed to leave at any point?"
Last edited by Shinceon on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 pm

[Alright Gadget, you can start roleplaying at any time. ^_^]

Celestial Tower

Clove rubbed her hands together in a stereotypical evil villain way. She considered herself the scariest and toughest villainness to ever exist, so Agatha was stupid for attempting to steal her rightful title. "Honestly grandma, get yourself something original. You can't live life being a second rate version of me, the Knife Thrower of Doom," She thought with pride. Although she maybe needed to think of a smarter super-villain name.
She listened patiently to Jonah explaining what would happen. Honestly, she would be bored by now with anyone else. The Soares were obviously not boring though, not like Clove's dull and lackluster mother.
"I'm ready when you are, dove," She said, grinning evilly. Didn't his name actually mean 'dove' or something? Well it was so funny to her for some reason. She was searching up names that meant 'dove' because she wanted to find him a dumb nickname. She stumbled upon 'Colfre' and couldn't stop laughing, because it was 3 AM in the morning, and she accdentally read it as 'Cole freak'. But Clove would definitely not be laughing if Jonah was in love with Cole Pratten, one of their old classmates who pulled an embarrassing prank on her once. She would probably roundhouse kick both of them out a window, in a really badass and cool way. She would get it on film too, so everyone could see how great she was.
"I can't wait to show a General that I'm the boss. Honestly, it's going to be easy..."

---

Parliament Courtyard

Any time before, or with any person other than Virisia, Alastair would have lost his temper at the objection. But seeing her astonishment made him reconsider the situation. After what he just said, he was in no position to be raging. A fleeting thought crossed his mind of hugging Virisia and apologizing, but he decided against it. He wasn't some fuzzy pushover, was he? Since when had he been a softie.
Still, he had to do something. Alastair settled with calmly placing a hand on her arm. "This doesn't make me a pushover," He thought.
"I know," He said with a sigh. Virisia had sincerely promised to protect him. Her pledge wasn't empty words and fake salutes, like most of Alastair's other followers. She had proven her loyalty more than anyone. Alastair truly believed she meant what she said. "I am not just desperately seeking someone to trust," He thought. "I am no coward."
"That scenario is unlikely anyway. We can decide what to do, when and if it ever happens." Alastair hoped they would do the right thing, whatever that was.
"Now enough of this. Help me bury this body, won't you?"

---

Birvale Beach

"My sister is completely insane," Thought Ivana in a panic. Unlike Amber, she was not one for combat. Taking out defenseless human soldiers was easy, and Ivana wasn't much guilty over her actions. They would have killed the Timekeepers if Ivana hadn't killed them first. It was just self-defense, she told herself. Even if it wasn't a real fight.
This. This was a real fight, and Ivana hated this. She could barely watch as Amber slingshotted the charged metal bits at the monster. It didn't look very happy. The Manticore roared in pain and finally turned towards the Timekeepers. Solara's presence, the fact that she had been involved in an earlier Manticore fight, was no longer enough to distract the beast. Amber yelled for them to retreat. What the disgrace, was that excitement in her voice?
"You heard her. Back it up!" Ivana repeated, quickly backpedaling.
She gave Amber a look like 'what do you want me to do'? Honestly, Ivana had no idea what was next. She liked how Amber was technically rebelling against Solara by taking control, since she wasn't too fond of the Celestial Couple. It was working too. Waverly crash landed in the wet sand by the ocean, far out of reach from the Manticore. Samuel almost stopped being stupid, since he was retreating as fast as he could. But he retreated too much and took off running down the beach like a chicken with its head cut off.
Freak.
Even the Queen backed up to stand beside Amber. Ivana stiffened as Solara touched her sister's arm lightly. The angry redhead narrowed her eyes even as the Queen removed her hand. She was so on edge right now. She didn't care if that was the Queen, if she ruined anything then Ivana would never forgive her.
The Manticore was done roaring in stupid rage and flicking its disgusting spittle everywhere (why did monsters have to be so idiotic and unhygenic?) and was finally advancing again. Ivana could feel the vibrations of each step through the sand. She wanted to stand closer to Amber, but she was instinctively backing up more and more, and she couldn't force herself to move forward. She raised her hands as sparks formed in her palms. What was Amber doing?

---

The Sanctuary

Luno chuckled warmly at Flynn's ridiculous scenarios. Siblings killing each other would be quite some 'sibling rivalry' to the extreme. Parents killing kids, well that was certainly an effective 'time-out' for bad phoenix teenagers! Solara never punished Cilan that way, though. When the kids were in trouble, Sunny would force them to make eye contact with her. They would get so uncomfortable, they would run away afterwards and wash their eyes with cold water. Luno was the one who could see the true beauty of her eyes. Everybody else couldn't even look at her that way. It was a shame; none of them even knew what they were missing.
"Your family is fine the way it is." Luno said with a soft smile. Their powers fit them well. Being phoenixes would make things very dramatic.
On cue, Luno hugged Flynn right when he called himself loveable. He was warm like his dad had been. For a moment, Luno could have mistaken Flynn for Ben, his best friend from Parliament.
"You're right about that, sweetie," Said Luno. He didn't want to let go, but he had to anyway. He would need to talk with the newly awake people, and make sure they didn't accidentally kill their friends. Flynn asked when everyone would wake up, and Luno honestly didn't know. Unfortunately, he didn't know everything he wanted to know.
"It all depends on them. Some people are so caught up in their dreams, they can't escape right now." He then got an idea. "Flynn, you're the fastest person here. It would be a really big help, if you could spread the word not to touch anyone who's asleep, or they won't wake up. I would do it, but I can't get into everyone's head for some reason." Luno was having trouble, but that didn't bother him much. He had never been able to access the minds of certain people. He just wasn't sure what made them so different.

When Lily said his name, Rowan pulled back slightly so he could look into her eyes. She seemed about to say something very important. The boy felt a pang of sympathy in his heart when he saw the tears in her eyes. Maybe she had experienced a far worse nightmare than Rowan had. However, she mentioned the Windwoods Incident that Rowan heard about in the news. Was that her nightmare? Rowan nodded slowly.
His heart sank when she revealed the truth was far worse than anyone's nightmare. Lily, a killer? He could scarcely believe this was possible, but he didn't think Lily would lie to him either.
"But..." Rowan was at a loss for words as he stared at her, dark eyes wide with shock. "Why...?"
Maybe Windwoods wasn't a peaceful place back then. Maybe they started it, tried to kill Lily first or something, and they were peaceful now because all the murderers were gone. There had to be some explanation. Lily wasn't a bad person, she would never attack someone without provocation. Rowan was absolutely certain she wouldn't do that.
"I don't understand, but..." He held her tighter, trying not to tremble and not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry."

It had been a long journey, and Cyprian was exhausted. He and Jaai had decided to ditch the Capital and return to their friends. They were stopped by guards on their way out of the meat shop. They were questioned about why they were in an abandoned store, blah blah blah. Jaai explained their situation reasonably. They could have gotten away, but one of them recognized Cyprian at the last minute.
"Hey! That's Alastair's kid who escaped into the forest a few days ago."
And it had all gone downhill from here. The guards had tried to arrest them. Cyprian knew facing his father after arrest would be the worst-case scenario, so he tried to fight his way out. The guards were too strong, and he had overestimated himself. The two of them had been cornered in the store. Jaai fought back with her ice while Cyprian threw chairs and shrapnel, and they were doing fine until the guards called in an archer.
Cyprian would never erase the picture of the arrow lodging into his best friend's chest. He saw only unforgiving blame in her icy eyes as she fell to the ground.
He had ditched his efforts then, and got the hell out of there. He used his power for the first time since training, and evaded the guards by running up the walls and ceiling. He escaped by breaking a high window, then running down the wall once he was outside. The guards pursued him until they lost him in the alleyways. Cyprian had to perch on someone's windowsill until they went by.
He left the Capital then, deciding to never return. His father would find out what he had done. Alastair would probably figure out Cyprian wasn't a wayward son returning home, he was a defector. The King would certainly have him killed. He was safer with the other teenage runaways, since they wouldn't attack him on sight.
But it wouldn't be the same as last time. Last time he had met Jaai. Now she was gone, and he was returning to the others alone.
Gone were the days of bad ice puns, ridiculous flirting, and sometimes just comfortable silence. Their companionship had died with her, because of his stupidity. He had been close enough to save her from that arrow. He could have shielded her with the chair he was holding, but instead he threw it at the guards. He could have avoided the fight altogether by just turning himself in. They might have let Jaai go, she wasn't the one who they saw escaping...
If Cyprian had just done one thing differently, she would have survived. But it was too late now. All he could do was find the others, and then what? None of them liked them, and he didn't like any of them either. He would just do his job. Whatever they needed him to do. It would be so lonely without a friend.
"It doesn't matter," He told himself. "This is the way it was, before I met her."
But somehow it was worse. Returning to friendless solitude after finally finding someone he could bond with. He didn't know how he kept himself going. Any moment now, he felt like he would break down and curl up in a ball on the ground. Nobody would see him. There was nobody left in Windwoods; Cyprian had checked. He had followed the footprints in the ash, which pointed towards the mountain. There was only one clear trail up there. After so much journeying, he was finally on the other side. All he could see was burnt forest at first. Now the landscape around him was changing. Lush foliage and verdant trees extended far above him on all sides. It was difficult to keep travelling in a straight line, but this was the only way he could find the others. He wished he could refer to them as his 'friends', but that was stupid.
He wasn't going to lie to himself. Just because they were on the same side, didn't make them friends. Cyprian hated all of them. They probably wouldn't even welcome him back. They would look at him weird, but he didn't care. They could just deal with it. He had just lost his best friend, he wasn't going to deal with their nonsense. Cyprian didn't know how long he had been travelling for, with the blank dark sky overhead. But it still felt like he just lost Jaai a few minutes ago.
He finally broke into a clearing, and there was light. Cyprian's eyes were so accustomed to the darkness, that the faint moonlight coming from overhead was almost blinding to him. As his eyes adjusted, he noticed that people were just sitting around this big clearing. He recognized that wimpy boy Silas lying in some girl's lap. Cyprian walked over since Silas was the first person he noticed, who he actually knew.
Both of them were sleeping. The girl, and Silas. Cyprian put his hands on both their arms and shook them. "What are you doing sleeping out there?" He asked, looking mostly at Silas. He was completely unresponsive. Must be sleeping really deeply. Cyprian had an uneasy feeling, but he ignored it. Of course he was uneasy. He had just watched his friend die Underworld dammit. Deciding that he didn't want to interact with other people after all, Cyprian turned to walk away.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:50 pm

♕—

tagged † olivia

"Not supposed to be in hell? What the hell does that even mean?" Amelia inquired, tapping her chin. She pondered over different ways she could answer Olivia's question before settling on something that resembled the truth. Of course, there was a fragment of reality wedged within her words, but a part of it was just a blatant lie. "No one can leave once they're down here, but why would I want to leave? My mommy is here... Along with my father."

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xform † x
tagged † cyprian

Xia had fallen asleep with Silas' head in her lap. She was crouched over him, seeming to be a little uncomfortable in her slumber, though she had managed to sleep this way most of the time. She was already prone to awkward positions, her treehouse was extremely cramped, after all. It was nice. Xia was cradling Silas' head as if he was a small child. His wispy curls and bright green eyes couldn't prove otherwise.

Yes... Bright green eyes that have not opened... And will not open ever again. Xia's eyes fluttered open to the view of the sanctuary. Her eyes were blue orbs that reflected the lake before turning to the sky, the stars, and an unknown teenager. It came to Xia's realization soon enough that he had grabbed her arm in an attempt to shake her awake... That his fingers had just left Silas' skin as well as hers. Xia's heart dropped. The world stopped spinning. The moonlight seemed much paler on Silas' face. Her vision clouded and all she could see was Cyprian. There was no denying that his hand was there, in contact with her lover's skin. Skin that only she could touch. Xia's energy dwindled into nothing. Her aura had disappeared for a moment, just out of the dreaded feeling of her lover's lifeline falling flat.

"S-Silas," she whispered, hands trembling. Her knees shook as she slipped her legs away from underneath his head, laying him down in the grass, allowing it to frame his cheeks. She placed a hand there, feeling gliding her fingers over his porcelain skin as she felt the heat leave him. It took merely a few seconds for Xia to slowly turn her head towards Cyprian. There was something in her eyes, blue flames of fury. They burned, raging on within the rings of her irises.

"What did you do to my Silas?!" Xia screeched, her aura returning to her, plumes of cerulean flames coming off her back and shoulders, threatening to burn down the place. Xia knew the answer to her own question, though. Cyprian had killed her lover. In her heart, she knew it was unintentional. But how could she bother to care? Her heart ached... She was yearning for Silas' touch again. She wanted to hold his hands... a pair that wasn't cold due to death's grip.

"Y-you!! What did you do?!" She cried, hot tears coming down her burning cheeks in vexed waterfalls, dripping from her chin to the floor. If it ever formed a stalagmite, Xia wanted Cyprian to fall on it and die. Was she still living in the nightmare spell Agatha had put her under? This was the second time she watched Silas die, after all. The first time, it was his life force being dragged out of him by Agatha herself. It left him hollow, his lively green eyes turning dead and gray. But now, Xia couldn't see his irises at all! The ivory-headed beauty that stood tall and gracefully ceased to exist! He was gone. Xia choked on a sob, meistering her powers within her clenched fists. She hiccuped as she left Silas' side, storming over to Cyprian and grabbing the collar of his shirt. "You took his life, that's what you did! You're a disgracing monster!" She screeched, latching onto his face with her free hand.

With this, Xia had failed to realize she was draining his aural energy away rather rapidly. It wasn't Cyprian's life force, but it was what kept him up and energetic. Xia wasn't done, though, not even as she felt the new aura surging through her veins. Summoning her trident from the ground nearby, Xia rammed the three prongs vertically through his torso. She hoped the centre prong pinned his heart against his spine somehow, but even she knew that it wasn't how anatomy worked. This... it wasn't enough. Her tears tracked her face visibly enough to be seen from a mile away.

Xia tore her trident out from Cyprian's chest but kept her grip on it, letting him cripple to the ground. She had just killed someone. Her hands were contaminated by his energy and her trident was tainted with his blood but Xia felt as though this was alright. It was just a dream anyways... Right?
Last edited by passione on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Jade

Jade slept soundly as the usual blackness of her unconscious mind faded into vivid color. She was in the woods near Windwoods, though it wasn't the normal peaceful scene. She was surrounded by frantic running people, fleeing the town as fast as they could. The only person she recognized was Andy, and she tried to call to him, to find out what was going on, but she couldn't seem to find her voice. She tried to run after him, but her legs wouldn't move. People flooded past her invisible figure and she watched helplessly as they all fled. She could smell smoke, and she tried to turn, to see where it was coming from, but she couldn't move at all.
Her eyes flew open at last and the horrible dream ended, but all she could think of was the nightmare as she lye on the couch. Jade breathed fast, shallow breaths as she tried o push the images out of her head. She had always wondered about dreams, though now she was afraid to fall asleep.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Amber Soare-Jin
Tagged: Everyone and the soon-to-be-dead Manticore

Amber made sure she stayed in front of everyone as they backed into the water. Once the Manticore was in the water, Amber could direct the electricity through the thing, killing it on the spot. Whatever backlash there would be, Amber could easily absorb, which would thus help her keep electrocuting the manticore in an endless cycle. It was the perfect plan, as long as everyone stuck with it.
"I love you Solara, but right now is not time to test how much death you can handle." Amber smiled when Solara touched her arm. She then disobeyed orders and took a step forward, the water around her thighs now. With a quick backwards glance, and an even quicker headcount, she deemed everyone was behind her.
"Stay behind me. That is an order, and whoever disobeys will probably be killed." Amber stated, her voice rising. She was trying not to smile at her excitement, but it was so hard not too. She was about to kill a Manticore, and create an endless cycle of energy. She watched with glee as the Manticore walked into the water, slowing down and crouching into a hunter's pose. He leaned down, snarling, with the electricity already sparking out of him. The roar the thing unleashed shook Amber, but it jolted her into action. She pushed out with her electricity, channeling the actual current and forcing it to follow a direct path. The energy she put into the push was being equally restored by the electricity coming out of the Manticore. Within a few seconds, the creature was silent and there was a charred smell in the air. Amber then stopped, feeling completely recharged. It was a weird thought, water actually helping electricity, but it somehow worked.
"I think it's dead." Amber smiled as she turned around to her group. "You know, it's kinda fun to do the impossible. And scare a lot of you. Your faces were priceless. Including yours, sis. You looked at me like I was crazy. I might be a little crazy, but crazy worked!"
She knew she was rambling, but she didn't know how else to deal with the fact that she had electrocuted something that would have been innocent sans Agatha.
"So onto Sanctuary?" Amber asked, turning to Solara.

Flynn Soare
Tagged: Luno, Xia, Rowan, and Lily

Flynn smiled at Luno, missing his family more and more. He would give up his speed just to see them again. Flynn then listened intently to Luno and nodded once.
"Of course I'll help spread-" He started to say, but then he heard screaming. He looked over to Xia, and found Cyprian there being stabbed with a trident.
"Xia, no!" Flynn cried, feeling rooted on the spot for a second. His only thought then was to find Rowan. Rowan could fix Cyprian. Flynn then took off, going faster than the natural eye could track. He even followed his nose, since he could feel an inner animal trying to break free. His heightened senses were actually a blessing at the moment, because he followed the scent of lilies. It was the only logical thing running through his head right now. He then saw them, completely wrapped up in each other's arms.
"I'm so sorry to interrupt this obviously private, and needed, moment, but we need Rowan's help now." Flynn rushed out, grabbing both of them and hauling them to their feet. "There is no time to lose, and hang on tight." Flynn tried to secure them to his back as best as he could, but he had to get Rowan to the Sanctuary. Cyprian was dying, and so was Silas. Rowan could save them.
He had too.

Regina Lamia
Tagged: Xia

Regina thankfully hid the smile that was threatening to appear. Cyprian unintentionally killed one of their own, and now Xia was intentionally killing one of their own. This day was just getting better and better. Regina ran back inside, grabbed her Scythe, and then was back outside.
"Xia, you're going to intentionally kill Cyprian? One of our own? How dare you!" Regina screeched, running at Xia with her Scythe brandished. Her blood was humming with the impending battle, and Regina knew that she would come out intact.
The group however? That would be a different story.

Jonah Soare
17 going on Forever
Tagged: Clove and Blair

Jonah tensed when Clove called him dove. He then laughed so hard, his stomach hurt.
"You've researched my name?" He laughed, tears streaming down his face. The thought of Clove researching was the funniest thing, imagining her in a library calmly looking at books was not a plausible situation. "I love you, my ferocious weed." He loved calling Clove a weed, since the plant clover was a weed. Jonah had a lot of tricks up his sleeve, since seeing Clove riled up was one of the best things in both life and death.
"I hope you've researched Blair's name. That's who we're seeing next!" Jonah smiled, his laughter slowly dying off as he realized he had serious stuff to do. Jonah gently leaned down and kissed Clove's forehead. It wasn't even a kiss, it was more of a brush of his lips against her smooth skin. He then softly touched her temples, allowing her mind to connect with Blair's.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:57 pm

Birvale Beach

The Queen did not return Amber's smile. She was simply trying to comfort the girl, who had been nonstop shouting orders at the others. Surely making snap decisions for the whole group, without consulting the Queen who was present right there, was tiring Amber out at least somewhat. But what was this about testing how much death she could handle? Solara faced her with an expression of confusion, but Amber was too busy commanding everyone again.
Queen Solara took a deep breath. This was getting out of hand. She allowed Amber to electrocute the creature, and she remained silent as the girl talked excitedly to the other teenagers.
"You're not a little crazy," Ivana said breathlessly. "You're very crazy. You are ridiculous, but I love you anyway."
Only when Amber turned to her, did Solara finally speak. She did not return the 'I love you' from earlier. She might have, if she could feel the emotion of love. Or she might not have. This was not an appropriate situation.
Solara considered opening her eyes, but decided against it. She simply gave Amber a long, stern look with her eyes still closed. With every moment Solara did not speak up, Amber's actions grew bolder. The teenagers had not made her leader of the group. She had taken that role on her own because of her personality as a Soare, and now she was speaking to address Solara in this way. This was getting out of hand. It was the Queen's purpose to protect Hesenia. There should never have to be a situation where she stood behind a teenager.
Although Amber was Solara's chosen heiress as Cilan's future Queen, she was not yet the ruler of Hesenia. Solara was still alive, mostly. There was something about Amber's actions that made her a little more tired than usual. It was almost like a reminder that Solara's time was limited. Soon she would not be Queen Solara, Defender of Humanity. She would be Solara, the King's late mother. Already she was outliving her usefulness.
How long would it be until she was a liability to the group? Until they had to drown her in cold water and carry on with their lives with Amber leading the way, taking her final role at last? She would be a better leader, one who could feel love. She and Cilan would rule Hesenia together with love. And they would be ... they would be loved ...
It was a long and intentionally uncomfortable pause before Solara nodded, not even speaking a word to Amber. She made her disapproval very clear with her silence. Hopefully no one would try to touch her right now. Solara could not imagine how high her temperature was at this moment. It occured to her that maybe her temperature had dropped, since the cold around her cut sharper and deeper than before.
"... Come," She told the group and began walking. Everyone was close by, except Samuel who was approaching them again. He was running back towards them now that the fight was over. Luno had gone silent in her head. It felt empty not having him there. Unfortunately she also felt empty with him there, sometimes. But not having emotions was a small price to pay for being Hesenia's protector.
As she walked, cold fingers seemed to claw at her heart. Another reminder.
"You are outliving your usefulness, Solara."
She did not argue against Agatha this time.

[Editing the rest ASAP!]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me