☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia waved frantically as the male drew nearer. There was no point to this, really, she actually knew he could see her.
She kept some personal space between them, standing a metre away.
"Hey! My name is Xia!" She shouts.
These winds were pretty strong, it was a struggle for her to stay on her feet. The tangy feeling of remorse stabbed her in the gut, subtly enough not to bother her, yet strong enough for her to acknowledge. She still felt sorry for Jade, whom she had dragged along, putting her in danger. In fact, Jade's eyes were probably boring into Xia's back, glaring daggers.
Whatever, Xia deserved it.

"What's your name, and who are you?"
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:53 am

Travis

He stopped moveing closer when she did and looked at her never seeing her before and then she yelled her name and asked who he was so he answered.
"I am Travis, what are you doing?"
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:11 pm

Amber
Tagged: Her Family

Amber smiled and scrunched her nose as Adam ruffled her hair. She loved how they practically adopted her. She still terribly missed her family, her real family. Her heart gave a painful pang, and Amber winced, but then she returned to her jolly self. Or, as jolly as she could get.
"Don't worry, dad. We won't." Amber teased. She had even called Adam dad. She always called her real dad Alpha or daddy. She hadn't called Adam either of those, and she will never do that. She reserved those only for Ben, as she reserved Alphess or mommy for Kelly.
"Don't worry, the next time he is awful, I will give him the shock of his life." Amber smiled, grabbing Ivana's hand, and pulling her along. She then stopped when Clair burped. Amber laughed, but continued pulling Ivana out of the room.
"Come on. Let's see if we can add more power to the tower. I want to give it my all and really just explode!" Amber smiled, as she had a theory going. Amber loved to test her theories.

Jonah
Tagged: Clotilda

Jonah laughed when Clotilda launched herself into his arms. He loved her so much that it almost hurt.
"That is a great idea." Jonah smiled, loving the fact they could be leaders. His Alpha always had the best ideas. He then laughed aloud at Clotilda. Jonah smiled teasingly, "Your natural genius has definitely saved my research quite a few times. Ruined a bit more, however."

Flynn
Tagged: Cilan and Everyone Else (basically open)

Flynn smiled as he ran back into town. Naturally, he was carrying a mewling Mayne, as he hated how fast Flynn went. Flynn always had to test how fast he could go. He hoped to break the speed of light one day. A guy could dream, right?
"Cilan! My main man! How are you doing?" Flynn called when he stopped. He dropped Mayne, who collapsed right onto the ground and walked to Cilan. He threw his arms around his long time friend.
"Long time no see! I heard you were going to Sanctuary. I'll follow you anywhere, Alpha. Just tell me where to go. I'll even be your Beta, free of charge." Flynn teased, clapping his long time friend on the back.
"And as Alpha, you have to introduce me to all of these lovely ladies and gentlemen." Flynn smiled, gently elbowing Cilan with a wink.
"I'm the Great Flynn Soare, Alpha in training." He smiled, showing off his huge ego.

Mayne
Tagged: Open

Mayne hated running that fast. He had severe motion sickness, and he was praying he wouldn't get sick. He went out with Flynn to go exploring. Flynn always had this notion that his family hadn't really died. Mayne always liked to travel with him, just to make sure he was comfortable. Mayne cared a lot about people, hence his power. Out of nowhere, Flynn stopped and started to be brash. Mayne was just trying to get his stomach under control. He then stood, realizing he was being rude.
"Hello." He stated with a smile, bowing to everyone. "My name is Mayne Gwydion. It is a pleasure to meet you."

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|18|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia & Travis|

Jade walked behind Xia, still invisible. Her hands rested lightly on the girl's shoulders. Jade was ready to hide them both if she had to. She peeked past Xia to see whom she had been talking to, and despite her fear, Jade helped the other girl by pushing both of them against the wind which was surprisingly strong today.
Last edited by wolf? on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:23 pm

"Of course, sweetie!" Atalanta said sweetly to Casedy as the other girl left. She then squealed and watched Jaai eat her cookie. "I hope you like it, dearie!"
Cyprian was so disgusted, he wanted to turn himself over to Solara and ask her to snap his neck. He just stood there blankly and ate another cookie. When his mother wasn't looking, he looked at Jaai, and then purposely gestured with his head towards the door. This was getting super creepy.

Gavotte could hear everything, but he chose not to respond. He was talking with Jen and didn't have time to react to strangers- they were not his concern at the moment. "It's all good," Gavotte chuckled and put a hand on Jen's arm. "My mother would probably not have left otherwise. Now we have no reason to stay, and every reason to find the Sanctuary."

When Gwen finally spoke, Cadence's ridiculous windstorm stopped immediately. She kept a close eye on Rowan, who was still holding Gwen's hand and standing there in silence. Cadence hated him. The only reason he was around, was because Gwen wanted him here. Otherwise Cadence would have kicked his ass out.
"Don't speak that way to your mother," Cadence scolded Gwen.
"It's me, Rowan," the boy whispered.
"How dare you ignore me?" Cadence snapped at him. Still angry, she turned to Blaze. "I just stopped them. Now it's a good thing you asked politely, unlike this boy here."
"I'm sorry," Rowan said.
Cursing under her breath, Cadence turned back to Gwen- ignoring everyone completely.

Alastair shrugged at Yina's suggestion. "I suppose I'd like to speak to-"
He was interrupted by the door opening. At first he scowled in rage, but then he smiled when he realized who it was, making eye contact with Dawn. She was easily his favorite of the female assassins- Virisia didn't count, since she was his weapon.
"Of course," he said dismissively. "Proceed."

Ivana watched as her father smiled. Adam always loved being called dad by Amber, since she wasn't his real daughter. Everyone in the family loved her the same, though. Ivana especially loved her sister. She just laughed and let Amber pull her by the hand. "Explode? Are you sure?" she asked. "We better be careful- I don't want to get my dress dirty!"
Ivana laughed, imagining what kind of trouble Amber was up to this time.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" Clotilda growled and tried not to laugh. She climbed up onto his shoulders and messed up his hair violently (which she loved to do).
"Really though," she laughed, "you know what I want to do today? I want to explode- I mean explore the top floor of Celestial Tower! I wonder what's up there..."

Cilan laughed as his favorite sunny friend showed up. The phoenix boy hugged him back with a huge ridiculous grin on his face. "I'm great, Fred Flintstone! You look as bright as ever. I didn't see you coming this time though, 'cause I blinked."
He also smiled at the smaller boy. "Hi Mayne. I'm Cilan Adamson, Solara's son, but I think you might have heard of me."
With a laugh, he looked around at the group. "Alright Flynnie. I've got to fill you in on the way. But right now I've got something to do."
He could see the new girl (Xia) beckoning Travis over. She had asked to join earlier, but Cilan had been speaking with Flynn and couldn't respond to her.
Cilan called out in her direction. "Hey! You can join us you know! But you should introduce yourself to us, since we don't know your name!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Travis. Nice name. Well... I'm kinda looking for a group to join, a group that's open for more than one person now!" It wasn't a lie, she needed a group that would accept Jade as well.
Xia smiled.
"Would you like to join me, Travis? I can see you've got a hint of foreign shadow on you, too. Fighting a crony?"

Xia rested a hand on her shoulder guard, where Jade's hand was currently placed, reassuring her that everything was to be fine. Travis was most likely on the side with common sense, not worshipping a dictating king.

A voice from the distance startles her, but she can now make out each word that was said clearly, her smile does not waver.
The gale force winds have stopped, and Xia had just been invited into a whole group.
She turned to smile at Travis, then swiveling on her feet to walk over towards the group again. She turned to the outline of Jade's aura, giving her a bright, toothy smile.
Those who couldn't see her, would just think Xia was very happy.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Confused/Drained>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I hear the male holding my hand say his name, it was Rowan, I then hear the woman holding me... did the woman just call herself my mother? I feel a sudden small sharp pain in my head which causes me to shoot up my free hand to cradle my head. I suddenly see a hazy image of a blonde lady taking in a scared and lonely child. Was that the woman I was with now?
I look at the people around me trying to remember any of them, a slight panic sets in, who were all these people? "I-i'm sorry, but really. Who are you all? I don't understand... where am I?"
I look around at each person in turn once again, something told me I should know who they all are, but I just couldn't remember.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Alistair/Ashton/Casedy/Eleanor

I raise my head to speak so the King would not have to strain to hear me.
"Sire," I start, "I would like to inform you that your son, Master Cyprian, has been brought home safely. He is presently with the queen, along with who he claims to be his princess." I watch King Alistair's reaction quietly.
"There is also more Sire. Might i borrow some of the nearby guards?" I ask him grinning.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I nod backing off quietly, "Of course Mrs Tenuto." I say when she tells me it was lucky that I wasn't rude, and boy was I glad I wasn't. This woman in her present state probably would have blown off my head with her telekenisis.
"I'd also like to bring up the possibility that Miss Guinevere may have amnesia. She seems like she doesn't remember us in the least." I explain calmly as I pray to Solara that the Mayor would not go on a rampage.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:55 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name;jennifer dire/crush; gavotte tenuto/tags; gavotte

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer gave a half smile, "I suppose.." Her attention turned to the new-comers, teenagers she had never seen. Although her attention turned back to Gavotte, not so much as caring for them at the moment. "I can't believe.. This is all happening." It was unreal, an uprising. Something she never believed would or could happen, although it will also determined Hesenia's future. Jennifer turned her attention back to Gavotte, as she wrapped her fingers with his and smiled. "Who do you think the others are?" She asked, gesturing to the other teens. "I'm not very good at making friends.."
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 am

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Xia & Travis|

Jade rolled her eyes a bit, but smiled back anyways. She had taken her hands off of Xia's shoulders now, and made herself visible for a split second before changing her mind and vanishing again. She didn't want to scare Travis, but she didn't want to hide anymore. Jade waited to show herself again.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:29 am

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mallory Elizabeth Everton
16 ・ animal telepathy・mood; neutral ・ tags; none/everyone in the lawn
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mallory's eyes darted to Flynn Soare and Mayne, but chose to say nothing. She distrusted anyone who didn't approach and state their name to her. She kept to herself and focused on the cut on the side of her lip. Almost annoyed, she leaned against the doorframe holding a small piece of tissue to the bleeding part. After awhile, she tossed it out and leaned against the doorframe once again, fiddling with the braided rope she had on her wrist. It had been a gift from her little brother for adopting him. As unskilled as he was at crafting, she never took it off. It just reminded her of him whenever he wasn't around.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me