The School of Signs|Super Human RP|Not Accepting|

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The School of Signs|Super Human RP|Always Accepting|

Postby raven's tale » Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 pm

I groaned as I hit the hard cold ground with a hard thump my neck snapped to the side causing my head to hit the concrete with a hard thwack. I sat up and rubbing my head "where are we?" I mumbled looking around I see Jace and kiki are awake. but Sophie's still out of it "hey Jace is Sophie okay?" I asked not wanting Rebecca's best friend and a friend of mine to be injured. I looked down at myself briefly and see a trickle of blood on my abdomen from where the dart got me.
raven's tale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed May 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Rebecca:

I sigh knowing what I had to do when I see Chris enter the cafeteria. I walk over to him attempting to be cool and collective, however I probably didn't look very relaxed with my flaming hair and red eyes. Once I am over there, I try to put on my best smile and ask Chris, "would you mind helping me with something?"
"Dancing is the air I breathe."
~Unknown

"The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching."
~Aristotle

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
~Pablo Picasso
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelovleysardonyx » Wed May 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Sophie:

"I'm good." I said sitting up rubbing my head. " Everyone good? Anyone got any idea where we are?" I looked across the walk to see Jace in a cell. To his left was Kailen. To my right was Kiki. They were all awake, no one seemed to be hurt.

((Here is the over head look of the cells. Just in case u need them.
Jace Kailen

Sophie Kiki
))
I am Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ& his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
A Little Red String
thelovleysardonyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelroseAvalon » Wed May 06, 2015 11:21 pm

Cynthia White -- Power of flight -- tags: the students

What chaos; what incredible chaos was unfolding. Rebecca had entered the scene, telling us that it was ridiculous that her boyfriend would be kidnapped by some mysterious men, though once she returned after a quick search of the premises (with her hair on fire and her eye color changed) it became evident just from the look on her face that this was indeed what had happened to Kailen. Cynthia sighed, loving the feeling of ground underneath her feet again, though now confronted with the other problem at hand. "What are we going to do?! Is there even a chance we're going to find them?! If that mysterious man took out four of our students as simple as that, we stand no chance - do we now?!" She felt despair filling her body, her heart was throbbing. Second day in and she was already facing a major problem, with lives being on the line.
MelroseAvalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu May 07, 2015 12:24 am

Jace:
I give a barely audible, relieved sigh before looking around. There weren't many clues, if any, around them that could tell them where they were. There weren't even any windows, at least not in this part of the building. "Not a clue," he replied to Sophie's question.

Chris:
Slowly, he looked up from his food and flashed Rebecca a brilliant smile, " How bad do things have to be for you to seek out my help. That is a question I believed I would never get an answer to, and yet, here we are. What exactly do you want from me ? I might actually consider helping you because right now I am in an especially good mood." I put the cup of coffee down on the table and crossed my arms on my chest, leaning backwards, my gray-blue eyes fixed on Rebecca.

Neram:
I shook my head, watching as everyone freaked out. Speaking to Cynthia once again, I said, 'Calm down, this way we are never going to figure out anything.' I circled the girl, my head higher than hers by about half a meter. 'The men were prepared to attack Jace and the others, and the fight wasn't fair. We have the element of surprise and thus the advantage.'
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Thu May 07, 2015 3:11 am

Rebecca:

I decide to drop the smile because it was hard for me to keep up a nice act while I was furious. "Some men dressed in all black, we are assuming from the government, have captured four students one of them being Kailen. Virion and Cynthia have already agreed to help me get them back, but let's face it, to take them out we are going to need more than one elemental on our side. That's where you come in," I explain to him, not daring to mention Jace was captured. Those two had a love-hate relationship going on and I didn't know if that would hurt or help our chances of him joining.

(( I'm in school right now but after I'll have the government official come and talk to the four of them ))
"Dancing is the air I breathe."
~Unknown

"The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching."
~Aristotle

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
~Pablo Picasso
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu May 07, 2015 3:38 am

Chris:
"Let me get this straight. Im supposed to help you rescue a guy that has done nothing at all for me other than insult me, because...? Im a very good person inside and I cant resist helping others ? Grow up." I scoff, picking up my cup once again and taking a few gulps of the coffee.
Last edited by ~Wildfire on Thu May 07, 2015 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu May 07, 2015 4:13 am

Jace:
I turn to Kiki, my eyes clouded as I try to think of something. The bars look quite solid, but enough heat can melt any kind of metal. I soon drop that idea, realizing that even though I was fire-resistant, the three other students weren't and the great heat needed to melt the bars could be dangerous to them. The anger flares up in me once again when I realize that we don't have any real chances of getting out and our only hope is that someone rescues us. I hated just sitting around and waiting for someone to do the work, I hated feeling helpless. The fireballs that had formed in my hands started exploding, my powers reflecting my mood.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelroseAvalon » Thu May 07, 2015 4:46 am

Cynthia White -- Power of flight -- tags: Rebecca, Chris

While the telepathic words from Neram went right past her - she did not even seem to hear them - Cynthia did manage to pick up more rivalry and conflict starting to form. Sure, since there was so much tension now, that made a lot of sense. Cynthia walked up to Rebecca and Chris arguing and stepped inbetween them. "Guys, stop! We don't need this now; if Chris doesn't want to help that's his damn loss but it's no use trying to win him over! Rebecca, please, let's focus on the task at hand and work together with people humane enough to actually want to do something about this! Set your arguments aside for one moment, will you? We're more likely to rescue our classmates with a smaller group of willing people than with a larger group with unwilling people among the others."
Though she was sure her words had no effect, she wanted to stop things from escalating.
MelroseAvalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu May 07, 2015 5:07 am

Chris:
"Wait wait wait, back up. Classmates ? I thought it was just water-boy. Who else was taken ?" I ask, turning my attention to Cynthia. "And just for the record, you've got no chance with only one elemental, whose powers, in addition, are out of control." I state, finishing my coffee and giving them both a confident smile.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me