~Pacific Has Never Been So Cold~ OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Pacific Has Never Been So Cold~ OPEN

Postby corn nerd » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:56 pm

"Follow me!" Ian exclaimed, swimming ahead a bit, but waiting for her to join him. "I'm Ian, by the way." he told her.
corn nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derse&Prospit » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Kalmnia

" It's not my best but it'll work. Just until our peaceful little friends at Meredith, we're actually going to be productive!" Shooting her head back Kalimna laughed. Walking over to the side of the ship and looking over the edge with a grin.
Used to be Cove092 No current Auctions
Tippity Toppers 2014!
Pet's name: Brooke
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Derse's Characters
Derse&Prospit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:AshCream:. » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Sayuri grinned happily as she nodded, following after him like a small duckling. She looked up at him and went to speak but nothing came out. A frown spread across her lips before she glanced around and found something to spell her name. She wrote down I'm Sayuri, nice to meet you!

Celine grinned and let out a laugh before she began to sing an old pirates tune that almost every pirate knew by heart. She stood up on the ledge and held onto one of the ropes that seemed to connect to the ship. She swung around slightly, her gloves preventing her from getting rope burn.
ImageImage

I'm so sorry you guys! My best friend/roommate's mom changed the wifi password and refuses to tell us! I am just now having access to wifi for the first time in a whie so please forgive me!
.:AshCream:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corn nerd » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Laura smiled, and joined in with the song.

Ian laughed a bit. "Nice to meet you, too!" he replied, swimming back to his part of the city. "May I ask why you were crying?" he asked her.
corn nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:AshCream:. » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Sayuri smiled sadly and shook her head, shrugging slightly as if to say 'don't worry about it, it's nothing.' Even if it were far from nothing. Her father wanted to join the military but her mom was refusing to allow him to. She didn't want him to leave her and he seemed really mad about it. Sayuri just thought it was all stupid really.
ImageImage

I'm so sorry you guys! My best friend/roommate's mom changed the wifi password and refuses to tell us! I am just now having access to wifi for the first time in a whie so please forgive me!
.:AshCream:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corn nerd » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Ian just shrugged, and scratched his arm. "Oh, were almost there!" He exclaimed, pointing to the street he lived on. He began to swim a little faster, excited to get home.
corn nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derse&Prospit » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:12 pm

//Remember guys, 3-4 sentences per post. 2 sentences at the least. By the way, is anyone open for Alta?\\

Kalmnia
" Speaking of which, how many soldiers you think that wicked Government will send to their deaths, today?" There was a slight depress to her tone, but was quickly covered up," You'd think by now they'd realize they're mer puppets to their all powerful master," she said in a rather too sarcastic way. Rolling her eyes at the city she presumed was feet underneath them.
Tippity Toppers 2014!

Derse's Characters
Derse&Prospit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saintesque » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:32 pm

((Oh my o-o" This roleplay is going quick. May I have a recap please?))

Alexandria stepped onto the deck. She had dark circles under her eyes from staying up all night and drinking with some fellow shipmates. Walking unsteadily and still slightly intoxicated, Alex went up to the captain,"Who are we going to capture/kill today, captain?" she asked.

我会回来的。───
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, call me saint
pan . artist . writer
blm
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
⋆ - ⋆ - ⋆ - ⋆ - ⋆ - ⋆
xxxi.xii.xiii.xxx
──── 殿下,信我。

saintesque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derse&Prospit » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:45 am

♐DREAMER♐ wrote:((Oh my o-o" This roleplay is going quick. May I have a recap please?))

Alexandria stepped onto the deck. She had dark circles under her eyes from staying up all night and drinking with some fellow shipmates. Walking unsteadily and still slightly intoxicated, Alex went up to the captain,"Who are we going to capture/kill today, captain?" she asked.

//Of course! I'm pretty sure people are just talking. the Dalmar is waiting for the soldiers to come up so that they can capture a few. Dusk is about to fall and that's when the soldiers come up, so the pirates have really been waiting and all the Nautas are just talking I believe!\\

Kalmnia
" Ah well isn't it ms.Toxic rising up! Hopefully we won't kill anyone today, it's be such a shame! I'm aiming for a couple captures, the more on our side the more to overthrow and break the dome. Set this city free once and for all!" Kalmnia grinned. Raising one of her two cutlass swords to the sky," but until nightfall we wait. Which is extremely boring," she huffed.
Tippity Toppers 2014!

Derse's Characters
Derse&Prospit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corn nerd » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Laura pulled on some gloves, and put on a faded pink and purple jacket. "Maybe someday this war will end." She sighed. "Should I prepare some weapons?" She asked Kalmnia, turning to do it anyway. She was shaking a bit, but only because she was starting to panic.
corn nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me