Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Shoul I create a discussion forum?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:36 am

Yes
71%
No
No votes
I don't care
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: Secrets... ~NEW AND ACCEPTING~

Postby PastelArtz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 am

(Ok)
Ashley Hollowstin/location field

Ashley shook her white fur as she looked past the forest edge she saw another werewolf as she entered the field her fur glowing a growl rumbled in her throat
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moth· » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12 am

B L A I R E W H I T E ! ! ! !
non-binary ✏ sixteen
open for relationships ✏ werewolf
location;; field ✏ tags;; ashley
blaire's lifts their head up as they look around. they slump down into a lazy sitting formation. they part their jaws to taste the air, sighing lightly as the scent of some creature was around. lovely. they think as they watch another vehicle go by.
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:36 am

Ashley Hollowstin/location:field/tags:Blair

Ashley stepped forward more growling at the werewolf she snarled her eyes piercing and tail up in threatening form
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:09 am

....:Arkady Vasiliev:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
To keep himself entertained, Arkady had begun to tap a soft rhythm on the table. It was either that or listen to his friend continue to voice his concerns on how un-vampiric, Ark behaved.

"...not to mention the librarians can't stand you," Daniel said.

Arkady laughed at the remark. Of course the librarians hated him, after all, his favourite hobby was to pull apart the work of Russian historians with his own personal recollections. Doing so meant that he had a tendency to write snide comments within the margins of the library's textbooks. His lack of response only fuelled his friend, whose short temper was already beginning to crack. It was almost too easy of recent years for Ark to get under Daniel's skin, which he just assumed came with boarding together for so long.

______________________________________________________________________________________

....:Daniel Ellis:.
.....Male || 19 || Vampire
"You, ah, you think that's a joke?" Daniel asked. "Seriously, you're laughing right now."

Daniel couldn't even walk into the library without getting sideways glances from the staff. Most of them had seen him around Arkady and were judgemental enough to think that he condoned his friend's arrogant choices. When it really came down to the fact that Daniel couldn't stop the older vampire. He had tried in the past and had always came off second best, unable to ever catch the older vampire off guard. Halfway through complaining about Ark's habits some more, the older vampire completely vanished, a con that came with living with a teleporting vampire. Daniel rubbed his temples and silently admitted defeat before leaving his bench to head into town. He wasn't ready to return home and stare at the same four walls nor run the risk that Arkady was waiting for him there as to continue their bickering.

You little son of a ....
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secrets... ~Starting~

Postby wolf? » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:49 am

Ashton Williams//16//Werewolf//Loner//Mood; Bored//Taggs; None/open

Ashton finished the design and stood up, stretching a little as he sheathed the knife and tied it to his belt loop. He decided to go into town for something to eat.

Jade Wolff//16//Vampire//Invisibility//Mood; Thirsty//Taggs; None/open

Jade fought the scent of a small herd of elk about a half-mile away, she started running towards the smell in hopes to get a good kill. She vanished as she approached the herd, scanning for the largest buck. She saw one towards the outer edge of the group and pounced, landing on its back she bit into its neck and drained it of all its blood as the rest of the animals ran away.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:32 am

(Bump for Blair sorry jade I don't know if I am allowed to do this :c)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:33 am

(It's fine... I added a poll by the way!)
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:38 am

(Cool thx :3)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:08 am

The basics
Name Leigh Romona
Nick-name Leigh
Age 18
Gender Female
Zodiac Sign Cancer
Ability Illusionist

Digging a little deeper
Personality It is difficult for Leigh to open up and have a close emotionally fulfilled relationship with someone because she's so closed off emotionally and physically to the world. This is driven by her fear of trust, she tends to have a difficult time trusting people. Most of the time she is very unpredictable. With Leigh, there is always something more that meets the eye, for she's always partially hidden behind the walls she's built around herself. However she has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. If you find yourself getting to know Leigh there's a lot you would find. If you manage to gain her trust then she will stick with you to the end.
History Leigh was born and raised in the United Kingdom most of her life. She was in the foster care system since she was baby and never knew her mother or her father. We all know how foster care goes sometimes you'll get a good family and home others not so much. When Leigh was 16 she went off on her own and struggled with keeping up rent in various apartments she would temporary live in. One day Leigh was walking the streets of London and her life took a unexpected change. It was that night Leigh was turned into a vampire and became known of the supernatural in the world. Leigh then left the United Kingdom all together and is now in the small town in Alaska.

Romantic/dating info
Orientation Straight
Crush Open
Relationship status Single

On the outside
Height 5'8
Weight 132
Body type Athletic
Skin tone Beige
Eye color Dark Blue
Hair color Blonde
Tattoos Wrist
Piercings Just ears

Other info
Father Deceased
Mother Deceased
Siblings Uknown
Originally from the United Kingdom

RP'er info
Time zone Atlantic Standard time
Posting perspective 3rd person

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a girl who loves role playing
and meeting new people my pm's
are always open have a good day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
She/They
Arcane <3
Warriors
Pansexual
Gifts of
Generousity

Bliss's Auction
Bliss's Trades

xxxxxxxx

EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:13 am

(Accepted!)
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me