Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Foxessunset » Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 am

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob, Karen
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard got a bit nervous when Jacob included he heard a dog speak. He didn't want to show Jacob his secret, but he didn't want to say he just ran off when the wolf appeared. "I have to tell you something. Promise me you won't run off. Please?" It was obvious that he was nervous.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:12 am

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags:

open...

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay, Thomas

The blue eyed, white tiger cub eyed the box, wondering why Thomas brought that out...Muscles tensed, he sighed when he heard the reason, visibly relaxing a bit. He mewled when he was placed in the box, tail flicking and ears going back a bit even so. When he heard he was going to Jay’s, his heart began to hammer...He hunkered down in the box, trying to be helpful.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tobias

The Korean male hummed softly a bit, smiling as he looked at Tobias. He pat Kado on the head, walking to the chair when Tobias gestured him to it. He sat down, glancing to the other male then to his dog. “Well, he is right here. He’ll sit still if you tell him to, but if you really want a picture I can get one for you.”

Jessie- major wip

wip, open to tagging
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen.
Jacob looked concerned - he could tell that Gerard was clearly nervous. He was almost scared to ask, and unsure if he could promise anything. However, it seemed important to Gerard, so he nodded slightly in response. "I... I just need to sit down first..." he said, then he slid down the tree he was leaning against, until he was sat on the floor, still holding the fawn carefully. Jacob glanced up at Gerard. "...What is it?" he asked, his voice quiet.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Wed May 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Age↬25
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob, Karen
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~He closed his eyes, parting his lips and taking a deep breath trying to calm himself down. Once he was calm, he reluctantly shifted in front of Jacob."Your hearing aids weren't broken. The reason why the dog sounded like me as because it was me. I had to protect both of you in some way." He approached Jacob slowly, sitting down in front of him. "I won't hurt you, but, the wolf would had definitely hurt you." Gerard's tail flickered. "The reason why I'm showing you this is because I trust you. If you want to run off now, it's fine." Getting up from the spot he was sitting in, he gave Jacob some distance from him. Anxiously awaiting his response to him being a shifter. ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 02, 2018 10:56 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Karen.
He waited, watching Gerard, concerned, and then, when the other shifted into the dog he saw earlier, he gasped softly, his breath stopping. Shapeshifters were real - this thought only really hitting him now. It was quite a big thing to take in, especially as he was just a human. He could definitely appreciate that Gerard was protecting him and the fawn, but - as seen with the wolf, who he assumed was a shifter as well - there were also bad ones out there. How many more people that he knew were shifters? Jacob finally let out the breath he was holding, and he tilted his head back, so he was looking up at the tree. "What else is there?" he asked, his voice shaking slightly, "Do vampires and werewolves also exist?" Jacob hesitated, before looking back towards Gerard, and also asking, "How many more shifters live in town?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Thu May 03, 2018 5:49 am

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Age↬25
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob, Karen
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard shook his head when he asked about vampires and werewolves. "Us shifters are only able to shift into realistic animals. Like bears and etc, that wolf back there was also a shifter." He sighed. "I don't know how many shifters are in town right now. But, there's probably a lot more." Looking up at the fawn. He started to wonder if she was a shifter too. His gaze shifted back to Jacob. "Promise me you won't tell other humans? Me and the other shifters car let this news spread. We'll have to leave town and find a new place to live if that happens. The only reason why I told you this is because I trust you.”~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 03, 2018 6:04 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Karen.
It was almost a relief, in a way, to know that it appeared that only shifters existed, rather than a whole array of other mythical creatures that he thought never existed. He couldn't help, though, but think that it would be just his luck to start getting tangled up in some non-humanly situation. Jacob wasn't as surprised to hear that there was probably a lot more shifters in town - from what the wolf had said, it sounded like there was a whole pack. He nodded in agreement, to not telling anyone else. He didn't think that anyone would believe him, anyway, and would probably think that he was crazy. He had a warm feeling in his chest, though, as he was told that he was only told about the shifters because Gerard trusted him. "I won't tell anyone else," he promised, and he glanced down, towards the fawn for a few moments. He took a deep breath, and then asked, "What did that wolf mean? About being the alpha, or something?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Thu May 03, 2018 6:28 am

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Age↬25
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob, Karen
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~"Thank you." Gerard let out a relieved sigh. "I believe he was saying he was an alpha of a pack of shifters. That's what I think. I've never heard of him though. I haven't interacted with other shifters a lot, so he might be an alpha of some shifter pack I haven't heard of."~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:14 am

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

The only problem was that David didn't have girl clothes here as he was the only one who used it. But he might be able to find something. "Hang on." Going into his room, there was sounds of him rummaging around until he returned with a shirt and some drawstring basketball shorts. "Its all I could find that would work for now. The pants you can use the drawstring to tighten it and tie it closed. The shirt.....it was the smallest one I had." Seems he would need to get her clothes....but he was not going to go and start buying things. He could give Malia some money later and let her go in. "If you want, there is a shower or you can sleep in the bedroom. Your leg will need time to heal."

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Walking out, he headed home as he carefully carried the box. "Relax. We will be there soon." After a few moments, the box was set down and the blanket removed. Jay reached inside and pulled Gentian out, setting him down on the carpet. The house was modern and modest, nothing too crazy. It was somewhat tidy and he had all the essentials. "Well....this is my place. Not much but its home." He softly poked the cub's side. "Now.....how do we get you back to normal?"

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Listening to the two, she tried to talk but no words would leave. She could only make small bleating sounds. However, if she took them to Cassandra then maybe she could tell them what it going on. Squirming and struggling in Jacob's hold, she soon managed to slip free and drop to the ground. Still a bit ungraceful with her long legs, she let out a sound and tossed her head before taking a few steps forward. Hopefully they would understand that they needed to follow her.

Tyler Masters
Shifter/Male/27 years old/Animal:Gray wolf/Job:Unknown/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

The male was mad. He had ended up losing them and it was because of that mutt! Growling, he lowered his nose to the ground as he searched for a scent. After a bit, he found the human boys and decided to follow it. No doubt that mutt would be with him and he would teach him some respect! Or just kill him. Either one works.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 am

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open|| Tags: David and Rebecca

Malia took the clothes gratefully. "Thank you," she said. She wanted to take a shower; she hadn't washed properly in a while. But she didn't think that she'd be able to walk there on her own, and she wouldn't be able to stand long enough. Malia pressed a hand against the wall and managed to push herself up. She stood and looked at the door to the other room. She wanted privacy to change, but she wasn't sure if she'd be able to walk. There was no way she'd be putting any weight on her leg anytime soon, and just standing made her head spin.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me