Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen, Tyler.
Jacob's eyes widened slightly as the wolf... spoke? No, that couldn't be right. "Okay... okay, that's normal. The wolf can talk..." he murmured, mostly to the fawn, "...or maybe my hearing aids are playing up..." he steadied out his breathing, as he tried to comprehend what had just been said by the wolf. Alpha..? Traitors..? And who was David? He clenched his jaw slightly, taking a deep breath, as he summoned all the courage that he had. Then, Jacob cried out to the wolf, "Hey! Leave him alone!"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 am

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay, Thomas

The blue eyed, white tiger cub mewled softly, ears perking and tail twitching. He opened his eyes a moment, to look at both men, mewing at Thomas when he said he seemed to understand them. His eyes couldn’t seem to stay open, though, at the petting, and soon shut again. I need to shift back, but how do I do that?

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tobias

The Korean male hummed softly a bit, smiling as he looked at Tobias. He pat Kado on the head, walking to the chair when Tobias gestured him to it. He sat down, glancing to the other male then to his dog. “Well, he is right here. He’ll sit still if you tell him to, but if you really want a picture I can get one for you.”

Jessie- major wip

wip, open to tagging
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:10 am

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob,Karen,Tyler
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~He growled deeply when the wolf told him to back down. "No!" He snapped. "I don't care if you're some alpha, you're trying to harm others. I'm not letting that happen." Gerard refused to back down and let the wolf harm the small fawn. Gerard looked at the fawn and Jacob, "Go, run. Now!" he growled. His gaze snapped back to the wolf.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Last edited by Foxessunset on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Karen, Tyler.
Jacob opened his mouth slightly, in shock, for it seemed that the dog could also talk - but more than that, the voice sounded... familiar. He couldn't let himself dwell on it for too long. He did want to stay and make sure that the dog was okay, but he was just too taken aback, that he couldn't say anything. Instead, he took a step back, then turned around and started running, still holding to fawn protectively to his chest. "I don't know what's going on anymore..." he managed to murmur, starting to feel a little light-headed, so he slowed down a bit.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

Seeing her shift, he smiled as it worked. "There you are." He swiftly shifted back to his human form, ignoring the small pain it caused his wounds. "How do you feel? I know some shifters feel better after shifting for so long as it allowed them to stretch in their other form." He looked her over. "Might have to get you some new clothes."

Thomas Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Dingo/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Looking around behind the bar, he soon produced a box. "Here. Why don't you take him home in this. Might be easier to watch him at your place instead of a bar. I would hate for a drunk customer to spot him."

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"You are right." He carefully lifted the small cub and placed him in the box. "Gentian, I am going to put my jacket over the box so no one sees you. But I am going to take you to my place." He gave him a small smile before placing his jacket over the top of it. Carefully picking it up, he headed outside so he could take him back to his place for now.

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

As Jacob started to run, she glanced back in concern. What if Tyler badly hurt the other? She let out a soft bleat like sound. But it was probably best that Jacob got away as there was no way he could take Tyler on. He was well trained in fighting. David had barely beat him when they fought for dominance.

Tyler Masters
Shifter/Male/27 years old/Animal:Gray wolf/Job:Unknown/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Letting out a louder growl, he stood to his full height, ears and tail up in an offensive fighting stance. Lip curled back, he leaned forward slightly as his muscles were tense. "I will give you one last chance to back down! I would choose wisely, boy! I won't hesitate to end you if I have to!"
Last edited by willowsong12 on Thu May 03, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob,Karen,Tyler
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard wasn't scared. But, once he decided that Jacob and the fawn were a safe distance away. He turned sharply and went to catch up with them. But, he didn't go their exact direction in case the wolf was gonna follow him.Taking sharp turns, he hid. Quickly changing into his human form. He soon caught up with Jacob and the fawn. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, concern lingering in his voice~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags:

open...

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay, Thomas

The blue eyed, white tiger cub eyed the box, wondering why Thomas brought that out...Muscles tensed, he sighed when he heard the reason, visibly relaxing a bit. He mewled when he was placed in the box, tail flicking and ears going back a bit even so. When he heard he was going to Jay’s, his heart began to hammer...He hunkered down in the box, trying to be helpful.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tobias

The Korean male hummed softly a bit, smiling as he looked at Tobias. He pat Kado on the head, walking to the chair when Tobias gestured him to it. He sat down, glancing to the other male then to his dog. “Well, he is right here. He’ll sit still if you tell him to, but if you really want a picture I can get one for you.”

Jessie- major wip

wip, open to tagging
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 am

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

"I feel weird," she said, her own voice startling her. She hadn't spoke in a while. "I got used to being in my other form so much that I'd forgotten what it's like to be in this one."
She sat up, saying, "New clothes would be great. These ones are pretty torn up."
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu May 03, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Name: Artemis Flahavan
Shape-shifting animal: Black jaguar
Tags: No one

Artemis looked around to try to find her camp. She had gone from forest to forest, frolicking and playing with wild cats. "I can't have gotten lost AGAIN! It's the 15th time this week! What will...what will all the other shifters think of the girl who can't find her camp???" Artemis, about to cry, ran to the nearby store. "Ma'am! Could I have a map please?" The old lady who ran the store simply smiled. Artemis thanked her and took her map.

Finally, Artemis reached the camp. She pulled out her small tent (she never went anywhere without it) from her backpack. She smoothed out her dress when BAM! She transformed into a black jaguar. This jaguar was on a rampage, trying to eat and destroy everything in sight. Artemis tore up her tent and her supply of clothes. All the food was ravenously devoured.

At that perfect moment Artemis transformed back. Her home was destroyed and her clothes were torn up. On the verge of tears, Artemis took her blanket, the one thing that wasn't destroyed, and pulled it out above the remains of her tent. She fell asleep under it.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:11 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Karen.
Jacob breathed out slowly as he soon came to a stop, and leaned back against a tree. He looked down at the fawn, gently stroking her head and ears - almost as if it was a comfort for him. He jumped, when Gerard made an appearance, and he glanced up sharply. His mind went back to that dog - it had been a Pitbull crossed with... something, he wasn't sure. But it had spoken, and the voice, he realised had been like Gerard's.
"I don't know..." he answered, his voice nearly a whisper. "My hearing aids are broken. I heard a wolf and a dog speak..." he shook his head slightly - saying it outloud made him sound ridiculous. "...Where did you get to?" he then asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me