Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:57 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard.
He blushed slightly, and shrugged. "A few years... this is my first full-length novel, but I've had a few short stories go into lots of those compilation books - you know, the ones that have lots of short stories in them by different authors." Jacob replied, explaining. While he didn't think that there should be much interest in what he did - writing, especially a novel, could often be a long, arduous task - he was still appreciative of the interest Gerard seemed to have. Then, Jacob glanced up, frowning slightly. Something felt off... he glanced around, and then, his hearing aids managed to pick up a very faint, bleating sound. "Something's not right..." Jacob murmured.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:37 am

b]Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark[/b]

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay

The ashen blonde male shuddered as he tried to focus on the firefighter’s voice. He coughed again, shivering when he was touched but it was a different kind of shiver then from the sickness...He tried to nod when Jay asked if he felt sick, but was barely able to. He panted softly a bit, doing as Jay said and trying to take deep breaths. He squeaked moments later when he shifted, but it wasn’t his normal form, he was a cub...He mewled nervously, switching his tail and pushing at Jay with his paws.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Approaching Aaron

The black haired young man was walking Kado, his wolf dog, as both he and the three year old male could use the exercise. His tan skin stood out here, as well as the shape of his eyes, but he usually ignored those whom would stare, or point and talk. He noticed a guy in the street, ahead of them, and just then Kado decided to bark. "Hey." he called out to him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:40 am

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob Nevarakis
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard smiled, "That's pretty creative of you, I wish you luck on your future projects.I hope I could possibly read one of your works someday." he started to look around, trying to find out what's wrong. "What's wrong?" He looked at him. Looking away, he looked around again. He heard some faint noise, he looked in the direction of the noise, trying to find out what made it.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:55 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard.
Though he was very grateful for the compliment and interest from Gerard, Jacob became slightly more concerned with finding out whatever was making the faint noise. He wished, not for the first time, that he had proper hearing. "I... I can't tell which direction it's coming from, but I think that it sounds like a young animal." Jacob explained, trying to keep calm. He couldn't stand it if animals were in danger, especially younger ones. He started to walk towards some bushes, looking carefully.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Age↬25
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob Nevarakis
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~"Hm, it might be." He started to look around, spotting nothing yet. Gerard walked over to a tree, looking behind it, trying to see if the noise came from behind it. Looking at Jacob, he saw him going to the bushes. "Be careful." He said, he wanted to make sure nothing pops out at Jacob and it surprises him, looking away from Jacob he continued to look.He hear the faint noise again, trying to locate where it came from. ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 pm

David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Rebecca and Malia

"Yes. It that was before I knew you had a fever. It's easier to deal with it in your human form." He responded before standing up. "Stay here. I need to get some things out of the kitchen," he said before disappearing into another room.

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

"Woah!" He felt a change and was shocked to see he was holding a baby tiger. Feeling the other moving, he tried to keep a firm hold on him. "Stop moving buddy or I'll drop you." Realizing he couldn't let others see him holding a tiger cub, he swiftly unzipping his jacket and moved to hide him under it. "Relax." He decided to head to the bar as Thomas might know what to do.

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Stumbling through the bushes, she lost her balance and tumbled down a steep slope. Shaking her head, she stood up but froze as she saw two men. Who were they? Eyes wide, the small fawn started to tremble as she was scared and didn't understand what was going on.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:31 pm

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay

The blue eyed, white tiger cub mewled again, swinging his tail back and forth. He wanted to get away, in his confusion and nervousness, but didn’t want to harm Jay, so he was actually careful about where his tail went. He froze when Jay called him buddy, and knew if he were human he’d be blushing at that, for some reason...”Mrow!” he mewled again, then hunkered down with half lidded eyes, wanting to give in to the urge to knead the other male’s jacket.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Approaching Aaron

The black haired young man was walking Kado, his wolf dog, as both he and the three year old male could use the exercise. His tan skin stood out here, as well as the shape of his eyes, but he usually ignored those whom would stare, or point and talk. He noticed a guy in the street, ahead of them, and just then Kado decided to bark. "Hey." he called out to him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:23 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen.
"I will..." Jacob murmured in response, as he looked carefully. Then, suddenly, he spotted a fawn - a small one - stumble out. He took a step backwards, in surprise, letting out an involuntary cry of surprise. Then, Jacob crouched down, facing the fawn. "Hey..." he whispered, "it's okay..." and he held out a hand, to invite the fawn to sniff his hand and get closer.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Age↬25
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob,Karen
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard looked at the small fawn that stumbled out, he noticed the fawn trembling. He walked slowly over to it, trying not to spook it. "Hey there little one, don't need to be afraid." He said gently, walking up to the fawn.He smiled, trying to show the fawn that he's friendly and not going to hurt it. He noticed Jacob holding his hand out to the fawn to let it sniff him, he decided to do the same. He kept calm, and quiet, making sure he doesn't make a noise that spooks the fawn and it runs away.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Jay couldn't help but find the cub adorable. He held it against his chest, knowing he must look weird with a lump under his jacket but he had to keep him hidden. "Don't worry. Thomas might be able to help or offer some advice. Why are you a baby tiger though?" He had never seen that before and didn't even know it was possible.

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Frozen, her legs soon moved as she walked forward. Stretching her neck out, she lightly touched Jacob's hand with her nose before jumping back, testing to see if he would attack. Her thoughts were all jumbled and it was hard to understand the situation at the moment. Why was she like this? Why did they look so big? And why couldn't she shift back. Letting out a pitiful sound, she soon did the same thing to Gerards hand, not sure what to expect. When neither made a move to touch her, she soon trotted over to them, her small white tail giving a flick.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me