☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 pm

( ➹ ) - - M A L L O R Y !
    ────────────────────────────────────────
    - female )) - sixteen )) - werewolf/animal telepathy )) - is this love? )) - tagging flynn ))

Watching closely as he tried to shift, Mallory was praying that it went fine. She backed up as he snarled, but once he turned she exhaled in relief. Mal heard Flynn whine, and whined the same way as he did so. She barked a laugh as he tested out the new features of this power, and her ears flicked in curiosity as he sneezed. She took a whiff of his smell, and the strong scent of sunscreen and fire swept over her, causing the girl to instictively paw at his face. Her amber eyes trailed over every aspect of his new form, and she met his eyes. Darker than hers, but still a shade of amber. She sniffed absently until he pounced. Growling playfully, she saw where his paws were pinning her from and flipped them over, causing her massive black paws to be pinning Flynn down by the shoulders, staring directly at him.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Fri May 05, 2017 8:35 am

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xform † x
tagged † regina

"That's better." Xia didn't go to comfort Regina, she simply nodded, trying to read the girl's aura again. It was enough of the truth for her senses, she didn't push it any farther. For that moment, Xia didn't bother to speak— she didn't dare. She wasn't ever afraid to speak her mind, but on a peaceful night like this, an argument wasn't the way to go. Xia would just greet Regina with the usual passive aggressiveness if she didn't want to be punching her face.

Thoughts trailed through her mind for a second. So what if she punched Regina in the face? What would the consequences be? Xia would probably be praised by Jen and most everyone who was suspicious of the bleach blonde girl. Her hair was a shade too similar to Silas'. Her eyes were too lovely, almost violet. She was too much in shape, nice and tall, perfect cheekbones, perfect jaw... Xia hated it.

Xia hated Regina's perfection and how it shone through no matter how tattered her clothing was from finding her way here. She despised how it attracted Silas' attention. Xia loathed her for being so flawless and being such a good liar, even if Xia could see through the disgracing girl, she dreaded the future. If Silas looked at her that way, she could just take him from Xia's grasp with ease.

If Regina even dared, though... She'd be dead before she could even lift a finger.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat May 06, 2017 2:52 am

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:Jade shrugged, "Not really, I've always been quite a loner. I was rarely in town, for the most part I was drawing as far away from anyone else as possible." she said in a hushed tone now, a little embarrassed about her shy nature. "What about you? Did you have any close friends, or family even?"
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sat May 06, 2017 6:30 am

Regina
Tagged: Xia

Regina was glancing at Xia from the side. She knew Xia didn't like her, but then Regina put two and two together. Xia's eyes had a scrutinizing look in them as they trailed over Regina.
"I hope you realize, that I did not want to look like a model. I love modeling, don't get me wrong, but I don't wish to look like this. I did learn a few things though, like my types." Regina started, trying to hint at Xia that she was no interested in Silas. He was a puppy-worshipper. Very few people met her tastes that she could actually see a future with. Out of everyone here, the closest to fitting the bill was Jen and Mal, but that would even be stretching it. Regina then sighed.
"I have no idea how to put this lightly, but Silas is not my type. No offense or anything, but you are more my type than he is, and I don't even think we're compatible." Regina smiled, trying to keep it light. It felt real for a second, her happiness.
But it was only for a second.

Flynn
Tagged: Mal

"You know, you still owe me a kiss after that." Flynn teased as he looked up at her. He quickly reached up and licked her nose in a teasing manner before wriggling out of her paws. He pounced on the ground and lifted his butt and tail high in the air as the tongue lolled out of his mouth.
"So what's on the agenda, Alpha?" He asked, really wanting more than anything to run and horse around.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat May 06, 2017 7:12 am

- female )) - sixteen )) - werewolf/animal telepathy )) - let's train !! )) - tagging flynn ))

Warmth rose up the girl's neck as he escaped from her grasp. She rolled over onto her paws, ears flicking in excitement. "Well... we can spar.... or race..." she said, although her head was swimming in thoughts. The alpha training she endured had consisted of both of those things, with climbing and swimming included. She padded near him just to take a whiff of the sunscreen and fire. Exhaling, her tail wagged.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun May 07, 2017 10:28 am

Nia Alexia Cosgrove - 18 - Female - 5' 9'' - Wolf Shifter - Twin swords
Tobias Theodore Lancaster - 19 - Male - 6' 3'' - Wolf Shifter - Sword
Lunaria Xylani Shields - 20 - Female - 5' 6'' - Wolf Shifter - Crossbow (I think that's medieval? Not too sure.)

Eden is a WIP, I gotta go out with the fam, I'll try and get it up later tonight.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon May 08, 2017 10:55 am

Virisia

She was sitting outside the Parliament building both watching the guards patrol and resting. She couldn't believe that teens of all things both beat her and managed to take her eye. She had obviously underestimated them and that led her to fail her king. She would not let that happen again. Her thoughts were interrupted by noises coming from the Parliament building building. When she started to hear screaming she knew it was time for her to investigate it.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat May 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Parliament Building

Alastair didn't care about the blood. He didn't even care that he was killing a child. He had already murdered many children viciously simply because they interfered with his plans, through expressing thoughts that he believed might be harmful to his position. Things like how Alastair wasn't a good leader. How everyone would be better off without him. How he killed everyone who got in his way.
As he made his way forward towards the girl, he realized something. Those thoughts weren't harmful to his position. Say what they might, words alone could not simply dethrone him. Those teenagers' opinions hurt nothing but Alastair's heart, because they spoke the truth. He did not want to accept the truth.
He would have to face the guilt of everything he had done.
Alastair found it difficult to meet Amelia's eyes this time. His anger had drained away, and he felt only a deep heartache. He saw some part of himself reflected in the wounded girl's green gaze that seemed to pierce into his soul. Or at least, the gaping hole inside him that used to contain a soul.
He took a breath and kicked his sword away from her. He raised the blade he held, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He hated this girl, this traitorous coward. Yet he just couldn't finish her off. Alastair grit his teeth in fury at himself. What was wrong with him?
Against his own wishes, he threw Amelia's sword across the room. He didn't look away from the girl, despite hearing the noise of metal clashing against stone.
"Amelia," Alastair said with surprising calmness. He placed both hands on the winged girl's face, firmly tilting it so she was facing him. "That is enough."
"What am I doing?" He thought confusedly. This was not Agatha's influence; Agatha would have done quite the opposite. In fact, she would have reduced this girl to unrecognizable remains by now. Alastair could have killed gruesomely in the past, but something had changed in him. Those days were over.
"You fought well. Besides Solara, no one else has managed to hit me." He raised his wounded arm and smiled sadly, unsure of what emotion he was feeling. Some sort of remorse and longing. It was almost like he missed his old rival and archenemy. In fact, he knew exactly what he was doing now. It was exactly what she would do.
Well, not exactly.
This wouldn't erase Amelia's blame, just like nothing could erase Alastair's blame. She was still a traitor. He was still a murderer. Not even the noblest of gestures could undo what they did. There would be no forgiveness.
But he could at least understand. Maybe they weren't so different in the end.
"It's over now," He told her without a trace of anger. "Do you have any last words?"
Alastair would understand if there was nothing to say, but maybe she did have something to get off her chest. No one else would hear her final words, no one else would come for her. No matter what she said.
... But somehow he felt compelled to listen.

---

Birvale Beach

"I missed your cookies more than I missed you," Samuel laughed. There were tears in his eyes, Ivana could easily see from here. "I'm just kidding."
Ivana was holding herself back from slapping these petty teenagers in rage. She could not believe they underestimated the Timekeepers' intelligence enough to disobey them and ruin an elaborate plan. Of course, she simply stood there with a patient smile. Since she was standing somewhat apart from the rest of the group, she didn't feel the need to respond to Vivien. She simply bowed her head at Annora.
"I have been well, Mrs. Aguado," Ivana said politely. She smiled and shook her head as she apologized about the horrible state of the cabin. "I understand completely. The situation does sound very tough."
She chuckled at Amber when she suggested moving on. Ivana nodded in agreement, sure that the plan was being changed somehow. "I agree. I personally love sports, but I am a little afraid of swimming. Watching you swim might help me overcome my fear, Mrs. Aguado."
Ivana actually wasn't scared of swimming at all. She wouldn't short-circuit like her father, even though everyone thought she would. Ivana pretended like she was terrified of water, and her classmates made a big joke of it. But the real joke was on them. Ivana knew when the time came, she could out-swim most of them.
Solara was silent this whole time. Ivana could sense something wrong. As much as she disliked the Celestial Couple with the bad first impression they made on her, she was beginning to sympathize a little.
"... Let's keep going," Solara finally said, gently placing a hand on Amber's head. There was a moment of silence from the stoic old woman before she removed her hand, descended the porch, and continued on walking. Her movements seemed just a bit slower than normal. She didn't seem to want to move too far away; Ivana knew the Queen was waiting to protect them in case anything happened.
"Of course, Your Majesty. I can't wait to reach the Sanctuary," Ivana said obediently. She bowed her head and walked after Solara, gesturing with her head for the others to come.
Ivana hated obeying someone who was of lower intellect than herself. She knew Amber knew this, too. But Annora didn't know this at all. Only Amber, and perhaps Solara, would realize Ivana was acting out of character.
After she was back in the sand, Ivana turned her head back to keep an eye on everyone.
"Come on mom!" Samuel said. "Come on Waverly. I wonder if dad's at the Sanctuary?"
Waverly just smiled, blinking hard before pulling forward on Samuel's sleeve. Ivana could see a shade of doubt in his eyes. Maybe it was about their father. Maybe it was about Annora. Ivana hoped it was both; best not to get their hopes up. They were living in dangerous times, and the real war had not yet come.
But the tension in the air said it would arrive soon enough.

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda listened intently. She really loved learning about the Soare family, because she loved them. Of course Jonah was her favorite, she had always had a soft spot for the cute nerd since she was young. She still had notebooks with little hearts and "J. Soare" written in the margins. There was this one rough doodle with herself wearing a dapper suit. By her side was Jonah. Wearing a wedding dress.
Hopefully Alastair's people burned that one. Clove had kind of determined that Jonah would look weird in a dress. He wasn't one of the Windwoods boys. Once when she was twelve, Clotilda got frustrated since she didn't know how to admit her feelings. She lay in bed and just thought about what her 'type' even was. As cute as Windwoods boys seemed, Clove couldn't picture herself ending up with one. It would just be a boring life. To contrast, she didn't like any of the normal Capital City crew like Cyprian or those other arrogant weirdos.
She realized she wanted a relationship where they could both protect each other. Unfortunately, that realization didn't come until years later. Not until she lay dying from a bloody fight, after taking down the assassin that plotted to murder the Soares. Only when she was bleeding out alone, did she realize the value of fighting together.
If she was a phoenix, she would never repeat her mistake.
"I never knew your family had a history with the armies. Why am I not surprised?" Clotilda laughed, since she herself had no military background and no training. That was part of the reason why she couldn't beat up the other Soares. The other part of the reason, well, Clove loved them too much. They were like a second family to her. Sometimes she even loved them more than she loved her own family. Back before the Sunset Rebellion, Clove would often turn to Kelly's advice instead of her own mother's. She had probably called Kelly 'mom' more than she called Solara 'mom'.
She blushed like she had Solara's fever when Jonah kissed her forehead. "That's an easy question. Since Juniper offered us a second chance, well, I've decided I won't be stupid this time. I've always wanted to join an army, but not Ondine's because they fight alone. I'm tired of fighting alone because of what happened last time."
She wrinkled up her nose, remembering the vicious attack that cost her life. Clotilda could have made better choices, but she didn't want to get her mother involved in any way. There was a rumor that traitors had rigged up a sprinkler system in the Parliament. Clove didn't often get along with Solara, but she felt the need to protect her parents anyway.
"So I'll join an army if you do. I want to fight together. What's that wolf pack thing your family always says?"

---

[Nobody else has responded to Sanctuary posts for a week. It's time to start the nightmares! Note: Everyone at the Sanctuary is affected, and will pass out if they're still awake. People away from the Sanctuary (Amber, Alastair, etc.) will not be affected. The nightmares consist of your character's worst fear. All characters except Silas (and some of my characters) will be able to escape this curse.]

The Sanctuary...?

It was a nice night outside. It was neither too warm, nor too chilly. Timpani took her time looking around. People were just falling asleep outside without a care. Indoors, there were many people already asleep. Timpani had passed them as they went through the house to get outside. Rowan and Lily were on the couch. The adults had gone upstairs after dinner, but Luno didn't follow them. He was probably supervising everyone from somewhere.
There was only one tree in the clearing, but the trunk was very wide. They were going to the opposite side of Jennifer and Gavotte. Timpani waved at the pair in greeting, not sure if they were asleep.
She tried not to laugh when they sat down and Mayne brandished the frying pan, then suggested being used as a pillow. Timpani ended up chuckling quietly at the thought. But it was a good thought.
"Tell me if I'm crushing you," She said as she lay her head in Mayne's lap. He was a comfortable pillow, not too bony and not hard with muscle either. It was perfect.
She closed her eyes, wondering why she didn't think of this sooner. She drifted off to sleep with a smile.
That smile didn't last.
The nightmare was about to begin for everyone.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm

♘— ""

age † 17gender † femalepower † aura manipulationcrush † silas meistheme † xform † x
tagged † regina... to dreamland.

"No, Regina," Xia chuckled. We aren't compatible. Not at all. She could feel Regina's energy smile with her. A peculiar kind of feeling, as not once had she realized Regina was capable of such happiness. This aura brought Xia joy. She was glad that there was a gleeful soul here outside of Luno or Cilan, or perhaps Gavotte, and even if that soul was Regina's Xia was fine. Tonight was a peaceful night. Xia took off her dampened flats and chain-mail, tossing it next to her. She was going to stand up... make it inside the cabin to have a good night's rest since she was beginning to feel quite drowsy in this atmosphere... but she didn't make it. Xia collapsed to the floor, only being able to watch as her knees buckled underneath her. She landed on her tattooed arm, a sideways view of the Sanctuary fading to black as her eyes fluttered shut.

The house was small and cozy. I was utterly confused. Baffled as I found myself staring at the beige ceiling. Where was Regina? Where was Silas? Where... was I? Sitting up, I found myself breathing in the familiar scent of sage as it wafted through the door. The sunlight shone through the window. Sunlight I hadn't properly seen in so long due to Alastair's curse. My arms were the second thing I noticed. No branding, no tattoos, no sign that I had ever been in the orphanage.

"Good morning, Reidun. Breakfast is in the kitchen." The strong feminine voice in this home perturbed me. There was no sign that I had ever been an orphan. I opened my mouth to speak, finding myself to nod first. An auburn haired woman emerged from the hallway where the voice had come from. She had a face shape similar to mine and her eyes were a soft grey. Her hair had the same wave as mine... She just called me by my real name. The name that only I knew. Was this my mother?

"...Where's dad?" I asked reluctantly, slipping out of bed to find a pair of slippers. Was the Sanctuary just a dream? I must've hit my head somewhere. Did I really have a mother and a father who wanted me? "Your father was up early and singing outside as usual. He's with the Dires at the moment. You know how they love their conversations. Go play outside with Jennifer and Gavotte when you wrap up with breakfast. And tell your father to come inside."

I nodded slowly. The Windwoods war never happened. Jen's parents never died. I lived in Windwoods and had loving parents... This life was almost too good, but I wholehearted believed it was the truth. I never wanted to go back to the Sanctuary if this was my life. "Alright, mom!" I beamed at her, changing out of my pajamas. I found quickly that I wore pretty much the same clothes as I did back in my dream, except I didn't have the armour on.

I placed my empty bowl in the sink. It had once been filled with oatmeal, but I had devoured it pretty quickly, as if it was the first meal my mother had ever cooked for me. I couldn't wait until I came home for lunch, I bet she'd make my favourite: mac n' cheese. Jen was standing next to her parents and a taller man when I exited the house. I could only assume that the stranger was my father. Then again, I had never met Charlotte and Matthew Dire, but I could tell that they were very clearly a couple.

"Hi, dad." The man turned around with a soft smile. One that reminded me of Silas'. His eyes were navy, deep as the ocean, and our hair matched up very obviously in shade. "Good morning, sweetheart." He reached out to hug me, and I didn't hesitate to walk into his arms. This really did feel like home. I was too deep in love to even believe for a moment that this was an illusion anymore. Jen left her parents' sides, and I followed. Eventually, Jen found Gavotte at the fountain, and I knew I had to leave because those two had developed some sort of relationship. I didn't want to third wheel.

Silas was waiting for me nearby, and disgrace this. He was just as beautiful as he had always been. Slight curls dancing in the breeze. Bright green eyes that made you question the liveliness of the plants around you because looking into them was like the feeling of rebirth conjured into three seconds of satisfaction and ecstasy. Oh, I swear on my loyalty to Solara, that this was the most beautiful piece of art I had ever seen in all my existence.

I looked up at him as he neared me, the tips of our noses brushing each other as he placed his palms against my cheeks. He whispered against my lips that he loved me, and my heart melted all over again. "Oh, Silas. I missed you. Even if I haven't seen you for less than a day... I missed you." I closed my eyes and leaned in, immediately regretting it when I felt his touch on my cheeks dissipate into a daunting tingle.

What in the love of the legends...? My eyes popped open but I was afraid when I realized it made no difference in what I saw. Windwoods was gone, replaced by a darkness that my eyes could not adjust to. There was a never-ending hissing in my ears, accompanied by the ringing of a thousand bells. Distorted, demented. Eerie, eldtritch mist, ebony as the darkness that surrounded me flowed, refusing to cease. It wrapped itself around me, suffocating me, whispering nothings into my ear that were not meant to be sweet. The monstrous shadow changes its shape, its body wound around me beginning to solidify, constricting me.

The head, was that of a phoenix. Slick, black feathers, green eyes the colour of moss. "Devour... I will... Devour..." Its body seemed to grow spikes, pricking into me like tears were pricking at the corners of my eyes, wanting to agonize me. And though I was paralyzed in fear for those long moments, I needed to break free. How hadn't I thought of using my powers before? My happiness had caused me to forget that I am one among many of the empowered teens in Windwoods.

I gather my aural energy into my core. All of it, not leaving any of it behind. If I wanted to escape, I needed to knock this thing out and kill it with one hit. When I felt fully charged with all the energy I could muster, I pushed, forcing the energy outwards and shattering the illusion of the phoenix-headed snake. I wanted to find its body in the darkness to perhaps examine it in hopes of finding out why that had appeared in front of me. Basilisks in the Sanctuary existed, there had to be some sort of explanation for this creature. But looking upon the ground, I had realized that the darkness had disappeared enough that I could see.

The grass was gone, almost as if it was burnt away. Windwoods was barren, as if the townsfolk had never been there... But on the ground was a battered Silas. His eyes opened to the sky, clouded over with what I only knew as Alastair's curse. Grey lenses over green life. Silas was cold and dead on the ground, flat lifeline with nothing to help it. Oh lords, what have I done!?

The tears came back, flooding down my cheeks as I dropped to my knees next to him. I had hurt him— Killed him. And not only that, I had destroyed Windwoods with my powers as well, all just to rid of a freakish creature. Was this worth it? No... I was genuinely scared. Troubled. This was desolation at its finest. "Silas!" I screamed for him, gathering the dead boy into my arms. I held his head to my chest, pressing my lips to his forehead. No matter how loud I screamed, how loud I cried... Would anybody hear me? My mom and dad were gone again.

Windwoods was gone, Jen was gone, Gavotte was gone, and Silas was gone too. "Silas, I'm so sorry... I'm so, so sorry..." I didn't really think I knew fear until then. Fear... Was in loneliness. "I love you, Silas... I'm so... sorry."

♕—

age † 17gender † femalepower † shadow manipulationcrush † n/atheme † xform † x
tagged † alastair

The flash of the sword could be seen as it was swept away from her reach. Soulless green eyes looked up to meet Alastair's gaze, which to Amelia's surprise, seemed a little reluctant. She winced at the sound of her sword against the wall. A relic that belonged to her mother's side of the family, one that represented the dark valkyries. She'd never be able to hold it again, but what of that? It no longer mattered.

Amelia listened to Alastair's voice, not even bothering to jerk away from his touch. She didn't have the energy; she couldn't expend the effort. For a moment, she believed he was going to spare her. But what was the point in that? Her father wanted to be a traitor and because of that, she became one. There was no turning back, so why not march forward even if that meant you were going to make more mistakes? Alastair praised her, and she found that she had to force herself to swallow the lump that had formed in her throat.

When was the last time Amelia had cried? She hadn't since her mother coaxed her wings out of her back. Or at least tried to, the first time around. It had hurt so much. It had hurt just as much as this. But it wasn't the wounds over her body that had caused her pain, it was the feeling of regret that began to bubble up inside her gut. It bubbled and bubbled, eventually boiling and spilling in the form of tears. An anomalous concoction of gratefulness and despondency.

"I pledge allegiance to my liege, King Alastair Brown," she recited, recalling the day he had become king. She was young, still. It was an oath that her mother had forced her to repeat, over and over until she knew the words by heart. Perhaps today, she meant it. "...And will to the last second of my life." She closed her eyes, preparing herself. She was ready to fight for her life any other day, but not today. Perhaps this was the only chance Amelia had for her life to end on good terms. She was a heartless bastard, but she had a family at one point, and she could still feel.

The borderline insane were still sane if they even had a trace of dignity left within them. "I want Death to take me to my mother... and..." she had to utter these words quietly, even knowing no one was around. She was ashamed, but she was prideful. She felt larger than the world but she was the smallest creature. She felt weak, but she was strong. "Thank you."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ❛ to distract our hearts from ever missing them . ❜

Postby artemis, » Sun May 14, 2017 5:07 am

- Female )) - Sixteen )) - Dreamland )) - Confused/Chill/Scared )) - Tagging dream people ))

Deciding to run off and confuse Flynn, she bounded in the direction of the cabin. As she ran, however, her paws began to become heavy, as if someone had dropped a few huge sacks of flour on the wolf's back. Her breathing grew longer, and she shifted at the door to try and retrieve her balance. That certainly didn't help. She collapsed halfway through the door. Her breathing slowing, she fell slowly into a deep sleep.

Blinking, I opened my eyes to a colorless ceiling, for a moment thinking that I had collapsed and someone had moved me. Lowering my eyes, I realized I was on a cold floor, clearly made of stone. Sitting up, my face was stricken with confusion and something resembling fear. Continuing my search of location, I had faintly recognized the place as my... old home. Raising my eyebrows in a suspicious manner, I got to my feet.

I was much too excited to be in my home again to remember it had burned in a fire.

I ran my hand along the wooden doorframe, clearly baffled but not willing to give up the experience. The room smelled so strongly of pines and basil that I had time for nothing but to wholeheartedly believe it was real. The only feeling I could make out was how much I missed my family. Turning behind me, I ran my hand over the quilt that hung on the wall. Tears welled in my eyes as the familiar picture ran in my mind. The intricate weaving felt warm under my hand. It was of a wolf, with the body of a lion. And the tail of a cat. Wolf .. loyalty. Lion .. bravery. Cat .. freedom.

I ripped my hand from the quilt, turning back to find the doors of the cabin large, carved magnificently of bronze and other shiny metals. The height of them startled me, as I didn't expect the walls to just morph into doors I would usually find in a court.
      ... A court? Despite my uneasiness, I couldn't help but open them to find out exactly what was inside. Walking forward, I grabbed the handle, a chill going up my spine at the sudden coolness.. a change from the warm cloth I'd touched earlier. Swallowing hard, I turned it and went in. A rush of cool air hit my face, making me shut my eyes for a moment. The setting wasn't too familiar, but I didn't care. I was much too amazed that this could be real to connect the dots and find out it wasn't. Looking around, I recognized the room as the court I'd seen on screens, and it very closely resembled the famous court Queen Solara had been using when she was queen. My assumptions were confirmed when I heard a deep, booming voice.

"... You stand charged with first degree murder. How do you plead?" Said the voice, and it took me a couple moments before finding a pair of hot russet eyes staring directly at me. Knowing the effects of staring into the queen's eyes, I blinked and looked away. Utterly bewildered at why I was being charged with such a thing, I went with my instinct and blurted, "Not guilty!"

----

.......""The jury finds the defendant guilty of first degree murder."

Hearing nothing in response to his statement, I looked around. People were seated everywhere, and most were people I knew. The first person I saw was my brother, who stared at me with such a dissapointed expression. It was one that beared undeniable pity for me. My breathing sped up as more familiar faces crossed my vision, most with expressions that mimicked his. "N- no.... I didn't do anything...!" Backing up, my hands felt the cold door as I looked up at the queen with a surprised and scared look, because I knew what was to become of me now. As soon as the fear started, it ended. I opened my eyes once more to see nothing but darkness. I dropped to my knees and felt for the floor. It felt cold and bare, as if there was nothing but metal beneath me. I soon felt something tugging on my wrists. The more I struggled, the greater the force grew. It held me down by the arms so I couldn't move. I fought against it.. with no prevail. I tried to bring my wolf to the surface, to try and overthrow this force. But my wolf's energy was gone- her essence a faint whisper in my mind. Hearing a voice in my head, I was relieved in thinking my wolf had come to my aid. But my hopes were quickly demolished at the messages it brought.

"..... How could you be so ignorant as to think your actions wouldn't be forgotten.......?" It hissed, and as soon as I could grasp the last few pieces of my dispair, I felt a pair of warm hands grasp my neck. I thrashed to be released, but my resistance ended shortly after.

SNAP.
Last edited by artemis, on Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me