☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 am

Mal coughed once more. The smoke didn't do her any good. She passed a hand through her hair before realizing Flynn was coming up. Golly, could this kid take a hint? Deciding to play along for now, she smiled faintly. "I'm fine," she replied. Mal listened before raising her eyebrows slightly at his question. Isn't it obvious? She thought. Although she just decided to answer instead of giving him a hard time. "Earth," she said, grateful for the warmth of the fire in the chilly air outside.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:33 am

Flynn
Tagged: Mal

"Why do you hate me so much? I haven't done anything to warrant this anger that I'm currently aware of." Flynn asked, his voice and face hardening. He has only been kind and welcoming towards her. She always talked down to him, and acted like he was dumb. He wasn't, and he hated being talked to like a petulant child. "If you have something against me, tell me instead of just ignoring me and giving me nasty looks. We are all in this together, and we are only as strong as our weakest link. I don't want to be the downfall of Hesenia because we can't get along for some unknown reason." He nearly growled. He was trying to keep his anger in check, but he just couldn't. It was one of his fatal flaws.
Besides taking a lot of things too personally.

Amber
Tagged: Agatha, Solara, Ivana, and Vivien

Amber was shaking with anger. How dare Agatha speak to Solara that way? Amber felt more electricity build up within her, but her heart stopped for a moment when she saw Viven spray Solara with water as well. Amber's eyes tracked the water, and found that there wasn't even a puddle between Solara and Agatha. It had all soaked into the ground, which was a natural inductor. It would not generate electricity.
"Follow me!" Amber hissed to Ivana. She knew she was going to get into so much trouble, but this was the only plan she had. Amber leapt in front of Solara, and kept running. She let out a scream as she leapt for Agatha, and she literally exploded. She focused all of her power towards her main source of anger, and a bolt of violet arched from Amber's hands and chest. Amber knew violet was the hottest color, and Amber had never been able to create that color before. The bolt collided with Agatha, and Amber was thrown back from the amount of power she used. She landed in a heap on the ground, not even sparking. She had no power left. Her vision was waning, but she was fighting with all she had.
She just had nothing left.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne's brows furrowed at Timpani's question.
"I don't think I know what anger feels like. Sadness, yes. Happiness, yes. Everything else, yes. But not anger. I don't think I could ever want to do something to someone who is just upset. I don't want to hurt someone if they hurt me. Instead, I only want to help them. Is that wrong?" He asked, looking at Timpani. Mayne could not get angry, not even at the people who had brutally killed his parents and younger sister. He only wanted to help them return to the path of the light.
"Have you ever felt happy?" Mayne countered, smiling slightly and feeling bold.

Brennius Lamia
Tagged: Alastiar

Brennius looked around him, enjoying the world he had left behind. He always felt that he was robbed of his life, besides being 55. He still felt young and vivacious, ready to overthrow governments, and gain power. Bren never had enough power. Yet, here he was, the dead amongst the living, and no one even knew he was there. He had to get special permission, of course, which irked the heck out of him.
He was walking through the halls of what he thought he would help rule. He was in the parliament building, and if his heart would be beating, it would be beating with anger. He ghosted through the walls and doors, trying to buy him some more time. He just wanted to enjoy the moment, but he couldn't. Not when he knew his offspring was in danger. He raised his chin and ghosted straight through the throne room doors. He walked right up to Alastair and placed his hands on his best friend's face. Despite being dead, his power still worked beautifully.
"You want to go to bed." Bren suggested, knowing Alastiar would follow through. Bren could influence what others thought, unless they had strong will-power. The more in-tune he was with the person, however, the easier it was to influence. Once Alastiar was in bed, Bren could warn him about the bigger villain. The one who had to die if Alastair wanted to continue ruling over Hesenia.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:48 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Silas/Lily/Rowan

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

"Oh, hi there, Lily!"
Xia exclaimed, in attempt to project her voice so it could be heard in the loud area.
She'd have to get used to the fact that Lily could teleport. Even if Xia knew much about the girl's powers due to her ability to see auras and predict certain pieces of information from them,
it was a little alarming to have someone appear so abruptly in front of her.
Xia headed towards the area where the food was, because the narrator has no idea if this is in the dining room or if it's like a buffet. Hopefully, Silas, Rowan and Lily would be in tow behind her. She approached the tray of mac n' cheese, marvelling at its scent.

Grabbing an empty plate from the side, Xia spooned almost half of the tray into her possession.
She hadn't had mac n' cheese in so long, and it was her favourite food in all of existence out of everything she had eaten in her life so far. Sneaking away with a full plate, she settles herself into the corner before burying her face into the plate, finally enjoying herself since earlier this evening when she felt Silas kiss her back.
They absolutely had to return to the lake afterwards.

"I'm shifting into maximum overdrive!"
Xia yelled at her friends, but it would be hard to hear her as her mouth was stuffed by a mass of macaroni.
Last edited by passione on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emza.the.nerd » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Celeste Rutherford~Female~17~Healing

Celeste was torn. She was torn on following Queen Solara's command, and her instinct to help everyone, despite the fact that her so-called "help" would most likely hinder the group in some way. The healer concluded it would be best if she obeyed the Queen, and wait until someone needed healing. Until then, her plan was to cling on to Fern for her disgraceful life.
100% trash
emza.the.nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:07 am

The Kitchen

Gavotte nodded obediently and bit into the garlic bread. It was a little crispy around the edges, and it tasted perfect. Whoever made this certainly loved cooking. It reminded Gavotte of his dad's cooking. He missed his father, but he had to remember he wasn't the only one who lost family. Many of his friends here were orphans.
Gavotte smiled as Jen offered him some food. His stomach rumbled again in assent.
"It's definitely appetizing, and my stomach agrees." With a laugh, he took the plate. "Thank you."
He found two empty seats and pulled out one chair for Jen. He sat down in the other one and began eating some of the bacon on the plate. He definitely did love bacon, except from those winged boars his mother would kill sometimes. Their meat was way too tough for most people.

"Thank you Lily," Rowan said sweetly even before they had appeared in the kitchen. When they were there, he was struck immediately by the ridiculous noise of the other teenagers whooping it up.
"Oh no," Rowan chuckled as Xia started to get a ridiculous amount of food on her plate. He could tell, since she was making shovelling motions like she was moving a mountain by digging it. The boy smiled at Lily and stepped towards the table. He couldn't see the food though.
"Could I get a plate of something, please?" He asked with a smile. "Anything- surprise me."
Luno seemed about to reply, but he was deep in thought. Rowan hoped Solara was okay, wherever she was.
He looked to his father, who was laughing.
"Don't say that to your friend there. She's in 'maximum overdrive'," Cedar Adamson's bright voice chuckled. "Who knows, you might end up eating an entire mountain of macaroni and cheese too."

---

Outside the Kitchen

Timpani's heart seemed to melt at Mayne's words. There was no telling what the poor, sweet boy had gone through. Undoubtedly he had lost loved ones under Alastair's reign. Still, the only emotion he lacked was anger. She shook her head when he asked if that was wrong.
"You're a good person, Mayne. And you confuse me so much," She told him. People like Mayne were purely lovable. Anyone who wanted to hurt him, was thoroughly rotten from their heart to the marrow of their bones. Even anyone who had thoughts of harming him.
"Have you ever felt happy?"
Timpani looked at him almost curiously, with a confused expression. "Of course. I just don't know how to express it," She admitted. She had been made out of metal, forged in a volcano, and tempered in a meltwater lake atop a frozen mountain. Emotions were not easy for someone born that way.
She could try though.
She pulled Mayne into her arms again- she really could not keep her hands off this adorable, wonderful boy- and planted a gentle, chaste kiss on his forehead.
"Does that answer your question?"

---

Parliament Building

All of a sudden, Alastair wasn't even that angry anymore. He just felt tired. Maybe it was the stress getting to him. He couldn't stand his own son Cyprian; his two favorite assassins, Ashton and Dawn, had been like his own children. Now they were dead and worst of all, Cyrena had rejected his fatherhood. He couldn't talk to his wife Atalanta about it. She might think he was some weakling and couldn't protect her anymore. Alastair already felt like he failed his family, but he wouldn't let anybody know. He couldn't let anybody know.
He left the throne and walked through the hallways. When he first took this place, the halls were lined by lush green vines bearing thick, verdant leaves. Now the foliage was wilting worse than ever before. Only yesterday they had been brown and crumbling. After Agatha's visit today, they were blackened like burnt cinders. Even the vibrations of Alastair's footsteps were enough to cause the remains to crumble into heaps of dark ash. The air had been musty and stifling before, but now a sense of dread hung heavily over the foggy hallway. It was almost suffocating.
He entered his room quickly and slammed the door behind him. He locked it tight. Not to keep out others in the Parliament Building, but just to slow down Agatha if she decided to come by again.
What had he done? Why had he agreed to do her bidding? All for power, which he would lose if he made one small mistake. He knew Agatha's demands were becoming more insistent. Soon he wouldn't be able to keep up and she would dispose of him.
He lay down on the bed, not even bothering to change. His stomach twisted with dread as he thought of what lay ahead for him. What would Atalanta do without him? And Cyprian would be an orphan.
Cyprian... Alastair didn't know how to feel about Cyprian.
Putting those thoughts aside. His country would be without a leader. Alastair knew he had hurt Hesenia greatly during his rulership, but he still felt some degree of protectiveness over them. He wanted to continue ruling them. He never wanted them to be destroyed.
What had he done?
He closed his eyes, troubled by thoughts of the two people he hated and feared most. Agatha. Solara. He once thought he had bested both of them. Now he realized both of them controlled him in some way, and he had never controlled them. It was his hatred for Solara that led him to make a deal with Agatha. Now his only hope to escape Agatha was reconciling with the enemy he hated since he was a little boy.
Everyone thought he hated her because she was physically stronger. Alastair wanted them to believe that. But deep down, he blamed her for the death of his parents. His mother had loved tanning in the sun, but when Alastair was just a boy, skin cancer had claimed her life. His father was never the same, and eventually died after initiating a reckless street fight. Alastair had been an only child at the age of six, an orphan. Since that young and tender age, he had blamed all his troubles on Solara- and plotted her downfall.
His childhood hatred had thrown Hesenia out of balance. It bought Agatha time to gain power. Alastair had worked together with her since he couldn't rise to power alone. Agatha knew his darkest secrets, and his deepest wishes.
Yet Agatha couldn't rise to power alone, either. She could not have gone this far without Alastair's help. Overthrowing Solara, sending Luno and the remaining Adamsons and Soares into hiding... the chaos was enough for Agatha to regain the control she had back when Hesenia was younger.
And now she was stronger than anyone. Alastair could feel it, since somewhere in their souls they were intertwined. Her power, the power of evil, had surpassed even Governor Evan. All the destruction Alastair had created... Agatha became stronger every time he burnt a village, murdered a family, or turned once-allies into enemies.
It was him feeding her power. And if Agatha destroyed Hesenia, Alastair would be responsible. In that case, he was the spark who started the fire that burnt down Hesenia.
What had he done?
He drifted off into a restless sleep. He didn't remember when he last slept for more than thirty minutes, since his thoughts would flood him with horror. Every time he would wake up more tired.
If only there was a way to break the cycle.

---

Birvale Beach

The icy touch of Vivien's cold water was the worst kind of pain imaginable. The Queen heard someone call her name, but her mind was in a haze of agony. She couldn't remain standing for much longer. Agatha was laughing her head off, and the sound echoed in Solara's head like it was coming from directly inside her mind.
"... Get down," She told the teenagers as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, bracing one hand on the sand in front of her. Solara needed to be completely shielding them in case Agatha attacked again.
The embodiment of pure evil had stopped laughing, and now was mocking them.
"Pathetic," Agatha sneered. "Not even worth my time... but I've got better things to do. So just die already, you lil' brats."
Solara took a deep breath as the painfully familiar beam of chilling darkness began to form in Agatha's hands. Behind her, Amber's voice sounded- what was she saying?
Just as Agatha prepared to fire, both Amber and Ivana rushed out behind Solara and lunged towards their attacker. She heard Amber scream, while Ivana screeched obscenities in pure rage. The girls sent matching violet bolts of electricity at Agatha, at the very moment the witch fired. Fortunately the Timekeepers had both been thrown aside by the force of their own attacks, and there was a direct line between the witch and Solara.
The Queen rose steadily to her feet, taking the full power of Agatha's final attack. She collapsed back on her knees when the moment had gone. When she was a child, she had survived just one hit from Agatha's power. The witch's voice had been in her mind, constantly trying to take over. Solara had managed to keep control that time. She had never had to endure a second attack, especially not while already being weakened by cold water.
She would be fine. She had to be, for Hesenia.
She would be fine when she came back.
They would all be fine. Agatha was gone. They would be fine.
"... Check if they are alright," She said, gesturing shakily to the Timekeeper girls. They were lying motionless on the sand, but they were still breathing. It was very difficult to see, since Solara's vision was a darkening blur.
Sunny, you don't have much time, Luno warned.
She turned to the survivors still behind her. "... Who has a weapon?"
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Sun May 07, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:23 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: mac n' cheese

"Xia regrets nothing."
Her muffled speech continued as she overheard Cedar's comment.
The aura manipulator didn't even take the time to look up from her plate, her nose was buried deep in the rich smell and texture of cheese. Xia loved it. She loved it so much that tears pricked at her eyes with every bite. These tears weren't out of sadness or happiness, they only existed because Xia hadn't tasted something so strong in such a long time. She really did have no regrets, though, and may as well end up taking the rest of the tray for herself.

Finishing off her plate, Xia set it aside on the ground next to her, satisfied.
She closed her eyes and smiled, licking her lips as her head lulled to the side. She couldn't have gotten tired this quickly, she only had half a tray of mac n' cheese. Surely, there would be a salad around here somewhere, Xia had a nicely balanced diet, which sometimes tipped to the wrong side of the scale because of her deep love for dairy products. Eating any sort of vegetation was offensive to Queen Solara, though, Xia was pretty sure.
Either way, she stood up to grab some potato salad.
There was no heap on her plate this time, the rush of hunger was over.

『Amelia Skadis Elwyn』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tʜʀᴏɴᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ ◍ 17 ◍ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: ɴo
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: —

A sinister smile crawled over the Valkyrie's face.
That signature expression is what had developed as a result of her parents' murders.
Terrance had killed Jophiel... and out of anger, Amelia had killed Terrance. She was purely evil,
finding joy out of killing her own father. That joy wasn't enough for her, though, and Amelia found herself creaking open the doors of the throne room and stepping inside. It was quiet.
Amelia had watched Alastair retreat to his room for the time being.
The king of Hesenia probably needed to catch up with his rest.

The clacking of her boots against the floor echoed within the empty room.
Amelia drew her sword from its sheath, gliding her fingers over the cold metal that formed the blade.
Sheathing it again, she began to mumble to herself,
rehearsing the dramatic performance that was to be shown to Alastair when he awoke.

"...Hmm.
Some king of Hesenia you are, Alastair... My king, my liege.
A ruler that could do anything but rule properly... Hmm... That doesn't sound right."

Amelia pondered over her words as she sat down on the throne, crossing her legs and drumming her fingers slowly and rhythmically against the armrests. She kept her head held high and her eyes trained on the doors, asking herself whether Alastair should receive a quick death, or something a little more timey like Terrance's.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:54 am

jen

( powerfire manipulation ) ( locationthe sanctuary ) ( tagsgavotte ) ( crushgavotte )

Jennifer nodded as he took the plate and gladly began eating, following him she too sat down. "Thanks." Her head slowly had been growing better, and she set the ice down on the table. Taking a large bite out of the bread, she found the sudden urge to return outside. A large fire could be seen through the opened door and it gave off a spectacular glow. "Once you're finished, would you like to go back outside?" If he hadn't, Jen decided she'd just go on her own. She quickly grew full, mainly because her stomach had grown used to eating smaller amounts.

vivien

( powerwater manipulation ) ( locationbirvale beach ) ( tagssolara/the group ) ( crushno one at the moment )

Vivien grew worried, aware the cold water had weakened her. She began to do as she was told until Solara asked who had a weapon, "Mine was taken." She spoke in a firm voice, angered at Alastair for taking one of the few things she managed to keep herself alive with. If someone didn't do something soon, Agatha could very well win. With Solara weakened, the two timekeeper girls passed out, and Vivien's powers out of control they'd be easy to beat. Everyone else just stood there, and she found her gaze harden. Hopefully one of them would speak up and help. Checking the girls over she found nothing wrong, other than the fact that they had passed out. "The girls are fine." Getting up she ran over to Solara, she looked over her and began contemplating what she could do. This would be much easier if she could get into her head like the male (or female, it'd been rather hard to tell) had earlier.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 am

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // rowan

letting out a gentle laugh at xia's enthusiastic response to the mac and cheese, lily leant forward to pile some food onto a plate for Rowan and herself. hanging the plate of pasta and salads to the healer boy, lily lead him over to the couch where they could sit comfortably and still eat. "you doing okay?" she inquired between mouthfuls of food, glad they had a moment to relax. even though they'd reached the sanctuary, it seemed like the danger and threats hadn't stopped.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:14 am

Brennius
Tagged: Alastair

Unlike the Soare's, Bren was a very patient hunter. He was normally always patient, because he knew his tasks would get done. Bren waited patiently for Alastair to go to sleep, and he knew his long-time friend was in one of his moods again. Bren just sat, breathing calmly in and out. He felt as if he could sometimes give Solara a run for her money with his patience. Bren looked to his left, since he felt a change in energy. He felt Alastair walk in, and Bren smiled.
"Alastair, my most trusted friend." Bren smiled, standing up. "The monarchy suits you, or at least it would. I've come to warn you of a problem, one I'm sure of which you know about, and I'm sure you know how to fix it. I'm also sure, you are dreading it, but I'm here to get the ball rolling." Bren walked towards his friend and gave him a hug. He leaned back and looked at his friend, directly in the eyes so he understood the gravity of the situation.
"Agatha is back, and the only one who can kill her is Solara. You need to team up with Solara to take down your foe, or else there will be no Hesenia. My daughter is still out there, and so is your son." Bren callously stated. "You need to do this now, and you need to get the Timekeepers to help you. Agatha is going to go full warfare, and you need to lead the country."
"The enemy of your enemy is your friend. Solara needs your help as much as you need her help." Bren kept reiterating. He remembered being Alastair's right hand man, his most trusted adviser.
"I'm putting my faith in you to protect me daughter. She has a long life ahead of her. If she joins me in the afterlife, I will come back and haunt the rest of your family for all of eternity." Bren threatened, his eyes darkening. Bren may not have been super loyal to everyone, but flesh and blood were different. Bren would go to the ends of the earth to make sure his daughter stayed alive.
"Alastair, you need to do this. You have a country to fight for. You have the backing of the undead and the dead. You just need to align with Solara, and victory will be eminent." Bren reiterated.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

"I don't mean to confuse you. I'll answer any question you have for me." Mayne smiled up at her. He then smiled wider when he heard she felt happiness. He then felt a warmth on his forehead, and he could have melted. She had kissed him.
Mayne's smile was so wide, his cheeks were hurting, but his happiness was covering it.
"Yes ma'am. It most certainly does." Mayne stated, almost dreamily.
"If this is a dream, please never let me wake up." He thought, prayed even.

Amber
Tagged: Cilan

"Amber, we are leaving tomorrow. Be sure to pack your things." Kelly gently murmured from the door of Amber's room. Amber was playing with the electricity set she had built herself. She could rearrange it into different things, and then as soon as she used her power, it would work. Right now, it was a jousting tournament.
"I'm not going." Amber stated nonchalantly.
"Amber, we've been over this. We have to go." Kelly sighed, walking in and sitting on her bed. The gold and silver duvet ruffled and cast a glitter effect around the room.
"I have to protect Cilan. It's my job. I'm going to be Head of the Royal Guard one day. If I left him now, that role is almost as good as gone." Amber stated, not raising her voice like she had wanted. That would only bring her dad in here, and she knew the word would be final. If she could convince her mom, however, then she would be able to stay. Mom had a knack with persuading dad.
"Your future role is secured, my little fae." Kelly murmured, sounding completely sure. "When you are older, you will understand why we need to separate."
"I am older." Amber argued, now getting a growly tone. She could hear the finality in her mother's tone, and it was frustrating her. She had to protect Cilan. It was in her blood.
"Amber, this is final. Pack your things, or you leave them here. End of discussion." Her mother stated with finality, before she gracefully stood up and walked out. Amber cried out in rage and smacked her newest contraption. She was huffing and puffing, but she sighed. She knew she wasn't going to win this fight. She trudged over to her desk and opened the drawer. There was only one thing in there, one that she had made long ago.
It was a little metal bird, that when activated with electricity, would fly for a few minutes. She gently grabbed it, and walked out of her room. She walked straight out of her family's apartment, and walked towards Cilan's room. Her throat felt thick, and her eyes burned. She was not going to cry in front of him.
Outside of his door, she took a deep breath, and knocked.

Regina
Tagged: Agatha

Regina sat in the corner, looking at everyone in the room. She had intruded upon a family, and she was angry. She thought everyone would be so welcoming, but they weren't. She felt isolated, and while she knew she was partly doing it to herself, she couldn't help but blame them. Especially that girl named Jen.
Regina quickly ate her pancakes and put the dishes in the sink. She climbed upstairs, and went to bed, her plan already in motion.
First, she was going to contact Agatha. She would help her overthrow Solara and Alastair, as long as Agatha made sure that Regina stayed alive and had power. Regina wasn't looking for Queen, but head of something.
Second, she was going to break apart the group, one by one. Soon, they would all hate each other.
Third, she was going to kill them.
Finally, she was going to have power.
Regina knew that the dead could only be contacted when the living were asleep. Regina only had a few shots with it, but she was confident. The smile that was on Regina's face was one of true happiness.
She climbed into bed, not bothering to change her clothes or even take a bath. She closed her eyes, and kept thinking about her future.
"Agatha. My name is Regina Lamia. I need your help, and I will help you." She thought, hoping it would work.
She had a feeling that as long as Agatha was dead, it would.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Thrown.To.The.Wolves wrote:
xX|Jade|Xx wrote:Jade let go of his hand as everyone came into the cabin, "Sure." she said with a small smile. Jade started walking towards the kitchen as most others did.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me