☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Arya22 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 pm

When the person arrived, Eleanor couldn't help a little smile. She didn't talk as she stood, but when she did, her head started pounding painfully. Eleanor grimaced and held her head on her hands, massaging her temples. She didn't make a sound as she stayed behind when Casedy moved forward and waited by the door. She didn't talk, but stumbled back slightly until she was leaning on the wall.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:36 am

Jade woke up a wile later to see Andy sitting on the edge o the couch, "Didn't you get any sleep?" she groaned, still half asleep. Jade was still a little sleepy but she knew she was strong enough to keep going now. If anything happened, she could simply disappear and hide Andy with her. Seeing as the rat experiment worked when Xia asked her about hiding living things earlier. "You really should get some sleep." she suggested as she stretched her arms out in front of her.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:58 am

Anna
I nod and wipe my tears, I am smiling again as usual and I stand up. "Yep! Thanks Jen. Who do you think I should talk to?" I ask. I always feel more confident with Jen with me, she is a strong fighter and nobody messes with her!

Andy
I look at Jade, worried, but she seems to be better off than before. "No. " I say. I didn't sleep because there would be no one on watch if we both slept at the same time, a murderer or traitor could come kill us. Jade then says I should get some sleep, I nod. I shouldn't be a idiot and stay awake right now, since she is awake. I see she is stretching out her arms and i gently pull her up. I then lie down on the couch and close my eyes. I can't sleep, all I can see is the forest being destroyed and Anna being in there.

Kale
I see that they don't seem to be badly hurt, these red head boys are in good shape,they must have been new prisoners. I notice the beautiful young lady with blue hair didn't say anything, "Are you alright?" I ask her. I think she is suspicious of me. Of course ,it is my job to change that.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Jade didn't expect to get pulled to her feet, but Andy had pulled her up anyways. "If anything comes for us, I will be able to hide us both." she whispered, seeing that he was having a hard time falling asleep. Jade didn't know if he knew about her power or not, but he would soon enough if he didn't.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Name: Arya Imani
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Weather
Personality: Nice, sweet, friendly, happy, mature, helpful, peaceful
Height: 5'1"
Appearance: Dark skin, curly black hair, brown eyes, skinny, strong
Strengths: Good runner
Weaknesses: Strength, fire
Weapon of choice: Slingshot
Crush: Married with Elias
Other: Killed by Solara 5 years ago

Name: Elias Imani
Power: Turing into a white lion
Personality: Controlling, angry, hateful, cold, cruel, mean, rude
Height: 6'4"
Appearance: Straight black hair, silver blue eyes, very strong
Strengths: Strength
Weaknesses: Climbing, long range
Weapon of choice: Sword
Crush: Married with Arya until she died, now is married with Kristina
Other: Evil guy, works for Alastair

Name: Kristina Imani (used to be Kristina Birch)
Power: Turning into a female lion (lioness or lionness help me with spelling pls)
Personality: Before Bracken died: Teasing, fierce, strong, protector, likes to talk and laugh, speaks out and stands up, very brave, do not make dumb blonde joke or she will kill you (not really, just make fun of you back)
After Bracken died: VERY bad anger problems, jerk, picks on others and bullies them, very mean, gets in fights all the time, traitor, liar, do not make a dumb blonde jokes or she will kill you (actually kill you)

Height: 5'10" without heels. She used to be 6'4" with heels but Elias does not let her wear 6 inch heels because he wants to be taller
Appearance: Blonde, silver green eyes, strong, long strong legs (do not get kicked by her, espeically when she is wearing her high heels)
Strengths: Very good fighter as a lion OR human, especially her kicks
Weaknesses: She does not know how to: Climb, swim, jump, make music, or cook. She and Elias are royal guards of Alastair so they eat with the other guards.
Weapon of choice: 2 swords
Crush: Married with Elias now after her husband Bracken died...
Other: She works for Alastair right now and she has big plans...

Name: Bracken Birch
Power: Half plant
Personality: Calm, peaceful, nice, friendly, gentle, teasing, almost never gets upset
Height: 6'0" (when his wife had her fave high heels she was a LOT taller than him)
Appearance: Brown hair, bright green eyes, just as strong as Kristina no more no less
Strengths: He is athletic
Weaknesses: Fighting
Weapon of choice: Sword but he doesn't like fighting
Crush: Married with Kristina
Other: Killed by someone, only Kristina knows who because she saw it happen
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Elenore, soon kale
location-dungion
doing-watching
mood-pissed
crush-none
age-17}

The girl jumped slightly when she bumped into Elenore not knowing she was behind her and looked back to make sure she was okay, she knew her friend's head was still sore but it wasn't anything painkillers couldn't fix. When she heard kale speak she looked over and huffed trying to determine if she should answer him before nodding once "i'm fine" she said though of course it was a lie every time her arm even grazed something it hurt like a disgrace
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Jaai bowed, and turned to leave, gently placing a hand on Cyprian's shoulder. She kept walking, making breif eye contact with her mother.
For now, she would wait. Surely there was some board game around here. Or perhaps a game console. She wondered if they had a library. She could use anything to distract her from the embarrassed heat in her skin and her racing heart.

Silas helped lift her, and he tried not to struggle at all. He was not weak! Silas felt his legs shake, and with Gavotte watching him he blushed.
"Maybe you should take her. It may be faster."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mallory's parents

Postby artemis, » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:29 am

Name: "Nataly Cassandra Everton."
Sexuality: "Straight."
Power: "I manipulate water. Kind of nice to keep werewolves in line."
Personality: "I am very snarky, at least when I need to be. I have a talent for sarcasm, so you might find me using that a lot. On the other hand, I'm very perceptive and very witty. I'm also smart and sometimes volatile."
Height: "5' 11''."
Strengths: "Everything." She is agile, fast, and very quick on her feet. She's very good at close combat and has very good vision.
Weaknesses: "Excuse me?" Evertons don't admit their weaknesses out loud. She's not as strong as she'd like to be, and her endurance could use some work.
Weapon: "Blades."
Crush: "I am married to James Everton."
Other: She works for the Parliament now.

Name: "James Everton. Pleasure to meet you."
Sexuality: "I am straight. I married a woman, didn't I?"
Power: "Like my daughter, I am a werewolf."
Personality: "Will you excuse me, I need to go finish this book..." James is very intellectual. He is a very smart and witty person. He is also very loyal, and will fight for you if you're weak. He's very mentally strong, hence why he taught his daughter to always control her emotions. He is a good friend to have and is very reliable.
Height: "6' 2''."
Strengths: "I am very strong, from years of sparring with pack mates and running. My speed is up to par in my opinion, and I am quite good with most weapons."
Weaknesses: "Excuse me?" He isn't as agile as he thinks, and he isn't the most balanced either. Like his daughter he relies on more rough and aggressive fashions to get through battles.
Weapon: "A spear."
Crush: "I am married to Nataly Everton."
Other: "Like my pack mates and many innocent people, I am dead. Please send my daughter my love and tell her I am very proud."
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:24 pm

» [➳] name;;jennifer dire/tag(s);; anna/crush;;gavotte/power;;accuracy and fire manipulation/location;; the sanctuary

She smiled at Anna, "I suppose the teens in general, I know Solara killed your mother and father.. But she is our leader, I understand better now though if you dislike her." Jen was doing her best to be as understanding as possible, it was understandable why Anna had hated Solara. Jennifer herself may have felt the same way, had she killed her parents. "Like I said, I'll be right beside you the entire time. But we'd better wait until everyone has arrived." Of course by everyone she'd meant those still back on the path, surely they should be here soon.

» [✧] name;; vivien dire/tag(s);; kale and the others who've been imprisoned/power;; water manipulation/location;; dungeon

She glances at the others silently, unknowing what to do or say. Vivien had learned their names because they'd frequently chat with each other, mentioning names occasionally. Eleanor, Casedy, Waverly, Samuel, and the male who'd introduced himself as Kale. "Where are you taking us?" Vivien decided to speak up, wanting to know more on what exactly his plans were. It had been clear Kale wasn't a follow of Alastair's, after all if he was he wouldn't be freeing them. She was sure everyone would be surprised she'd actually bother to speak, but she'd need to do it eventually and didn't know if she'd trusted Kale quite yet.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jennifer and vivien dire's parents.

Postby hellb0und » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:59 pm

( name ) charlotte dire.
( maiden name ) charlotte kennedy.
( epithets ) none.
( age ) forty-two.
( gender ) cis female.
( birthday ) november twenty-fourth.
( star sign ) mariana.
( sexuality ) straight.
( power ) manipulation of water.
( + traits ) serious when appropriate, intelligent, responsible, quick-witted, brave, and dependable.
( - traits ) harsh, intimidating, overthinks, and strongly opinionated.
( height ) 5'9".
( appearance ) x she has brunette hair, eyes which appear a blue/green color, peach pink lips, olive skin, and a strong but slim physique.
( strengths ) agility, axe, strength, and swimming.
( weaknesses ) endurance, ice, and climbing.
( weapon ) axe.
( spouse ) matthew dire.
( children ) jennifer + vivien dire.
( other ) charlotte has passed away, as has her husband. they died during alastair's corruption of windwoods.

( name ) matthew dire.
( epithets ) matt.
( age ) forty-three.
( gender ) cis male.
( birthday ) june eighteenth.
( star sign ) juniper.
( sexuality ) straight.
( power ) fire immunity.
( + traits ) calm, gentle, compassionate, courageous, and responsible.
( - traits ) exasperation, impatient, inconsiderate, and skeptical.
( height ) 6'0".
( appearance ) x he has brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, a stubble beard, and a athletic build.
( strengths ) bow and arrow, strength, long range, and athleticism.
( weaknesses ) emotional endurance, cold water, and agility.
( weapon ) bow and arrow.
( spouse ) charlotte dire.
( children ) jennifer + vivien dire.
( other ) killed during alastair's corruption of windwoods (like his wife).
Last edited by hellb0und on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me