☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby wolf? » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Jade nodded and walked to the cabin, before she went inside she tuned to Andy, "Don't you ever rest?" she asked in a joking tone, tilting her head a little. "Why don't you take a little break?" She suggested with a small yawn. Jade didn't wait too long for an answer before going in and lying down on a small couch, her feet hanging off of the end a little bit. Jade was out like a light, she was a bit more tired than she thought she was.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ✧ - ❝ be somebody nobody thought you could be . ❞ ))

Postby hellb0und » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:27 pm

i'm headed

( name ) vivien dire.
( epithets ) viv.
( age ) seventeen years.
( gender ) cis female.
( sexuality ) straight.
( birthday ) december thirteenth.
( star sign ) albina.
( power ) manipulation of water.
( + traits ) compassionate, creative, daring, bold, and empathetic.
( - traits ) decisive, impatient, shy, and reserved.

straight for

( height ) 5'9".
( appearance ) x vivien's eyes are the color of a light turquoise, she has brown hair which is classified as wavy, and a slim build with little muscle.
( strengths ) machete, agility, close range, and surviving.
( weaknesses ) physical strength and ice.
( weapon ) machete.
( crush ) nobody at the moment.
( family ) matthew and charlotte dire, both deceased.
( backstory ) vivien was bore by charlotte and matthew dire, although once they had her they both realized they were unable to care for her. it was obviously the hardest decision of their lives, but they were required to give vivien up. she was put into an orphanage and stayed their until she was 15, when she decided to run away. she doesn't know her parents and is unaware they're dead, as well as the fact that she has a sister. although eventually alastair found her and took her away, locking her up.
( theme ) x.

the castle.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Amber
Tagged: Solara

Amber was smiling when she saw her dad. Amber wasn't always polite, but she was always affectionate. She walked over to Adam and wrapped him in a hug.
"Dinner smells deli-" She started to smile, but then Clair screamed. Ivana opened the door, and she was right behind her, ready to follow upstairs. She was always the knight:

Amber was running towards her best friend, and royal prince during this time.
"I'm coming, my prince!" Amber cried, her little heart beating with excitement. She loved this playing activity. She was always the knight. "I'm right here, Clotilda. Get off my prince before I make you." She threatened, but she was smiling wider than the day. She ran towards Clotilda and tackled her.
"Run prince, run! I'm going to deal with the big bad wolf. This little Omega needs to learn a lesson from the Alpha." She smiled as she pinned Clotilda. She was laughing though.
"You won't ever be able to hurt him again. I'm his royal knight in shining armor. I will always be his knight." She giggled, ready to wrestle with Clotilda.

Clair thankfully ran downstairs and straight into Ivana's arms, and Amber relaxed. She was still ready to be protector since she knew something was still up there.
"Mom!" She cried, ready to go up the stairs, but she saw a great deal of light. She backed up, making sure she was between the offender and her family. Audrey emerged from the light first, and then the source of the light came through the door.
Solara.
Amber smiled, knowing her theory was correct. Solara had come back. Everyone was practically speechless, and Amber was just waiting. Once everyone finished with their two cents, Amber felt it was time for her to chime in.
"Welcome back, my Queen." She smiled, baring her neck for a minute. That was the Soare's custom whenever they saw the Adamsons. She then ran into Solara's arms and hugged her tight.
"I missed you." She whispered, feeling happy tears prick into her eyes. While she knew that the rest of her family wouldn't know what to do, Amber knew exactly what to do. What she was prepared to do.
She was going to be the Royal Knight.

Mayne
Tagged: Timpani

Mayne smiled as Timpani told him he was not a bother. He noticed that she was incredibly strong, and pretty. He waited by the beach when she waded into the waters. Mayne was so patient.
"You know, you can wade in deeper if you need too. I can care for those two and keep them comfortable." He offered, trying to make it easier for Timpani.

Flynn
Tagged: Mallory

Flynn took a deep breath as he walked out of the room. His eyes raked over the new room, looking for his target. Jennifer was talking to Anna, there was a new girl whom he's never seen, and everyone else. He then found his target: the little Alpha. He walked over to her, knowing he could get twice as far with honey than he could with vinegar.
"Hey Mal, I know I was a bit harsh earlier, and I'm sorry for that." He stated, scratching the back of his neck and giving a sheepish grin. "I think we got off on the wrong foot. Maybe we should start over?"

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Mal was busy fiddling with her bow until she saw movement out of the corner of her eyes. Much to her disliking, it was Flynn. Perfect. She lowered her bow to the ground and watched him questioningly as he spoke. In her head she was very amused. Does he seriously think I am that naive? He is basically sugarcoating the request to be turned. She thought, but merely nodded. "Fine." She said, as if she was pretty much waiting for him to talk first.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:05 pm

name;; vivien dire/tag(s);; kale and the others who've been imprisoned/power;; water manipulation/location;; dungeon

Vivien looked up at the large male as he calls for her, silently nodding her head and not speaking. She's unaware of why he's here, or saving them but it must've be for a particular reason. Due to the fact that she hadn't been remotely close to water for days, her powers were rather weak. Struggling to keep even a small portion of water balanced between her grasp.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Anna
I just cry in Jens arms for a few minutes and slowly I calm down. "It's not your fault Jen," I tell her and just lie there, I don't want to leave her arms. Since my mother died and my father left us in Windwoods I have never felt as safe as I am in Jens arms, or my brother. Without them I don't know what I would do. "I just got mad and I treated Solara like that because I wanted her to feel the pain she made me feel, the pain of being all alone," I say. "Of course now I am not alone, I have you and the others. I hope they don't hate me... Should I say sorry?"

Andy
I give Jade one of my rare smiles and shake my head. "I can rest and protect my friends at the same time," I say and sit down on the edge of the couch, I will not sleep until she wakes up. I will stay here guarding like a guard dog. I won't stand up or run around or anything so it counts as resting. Its quiet in the living room and I look down at Jade, she is just passed out. She must be so tired, we are all so tired but I have a feeling Jade has never traveled so far before, it must be harder on her.This means she might also need to eat more to get her energy back.
I do read history books so I know about Solara, from her personality I guess she will be handing out food equally by size to make it as effiecient as possible. I will get more food then,but I will give some to Jade because she needs it more than me, I was an athlete in Windwoods so I am used to this. I would spar, and run with the girls in Windwoods, who were very strong and athletic. I was not the best of them because Timpani and a few other girls could easily beat me, but I matched most of them, I was better than a few. I was the middle of the pack. The girl warriors at Wndwoods died fighting the army though and I lost a lot of the peers I fought and ran with when we were kids, they were not really my friends but I grew up for many years of my life with them. Jade is the opposite, I never fought or ran beside her yet but I want to consider her a friend, I think we both need a friend right now. I might be quiet and usually I want to be alone but sometimes I am so lonely it hurts.

Kale
After unlocking the cell of Casedy and Eleanor I go to unlock the other girls door. I then go around unlocking ALL the doors of ALL the cells just as a big "DISGRACE YOU!" To Alastair and his wimpy little guards ,I hope they are punished badly.
"Come on everyone, stand up and come to me," I say firmly but not in a mean way. I just want to show them I am strong enough to lead them out of here (even though I am hiding a lot of pain) "I need to check if you are alright before showing you the way out, it might be hard if you're badly hurt."
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 pm

» [➳] name;;jennifer dire/tag(s);; anna/crush;;gavotte/power;;accuracy and fire manipulation/location;; the sanctuary

Jennifer gently looks down at Anna and nods, "Yes, that'd most likely be best. Just know I'll always be here if you EVER need anything, okay?" In that moment any and all hatred Jennifer had felt towards Anna beforehand had left. She smiled warily and gave her one last hug. She'd known exactly how Anna had felt, being alone. It was that way with Jen for awhile when her parents had died, she had Gavotte and her new friends though. That'd helped a bit, knowing she could go to them. "I can come with you, how about that?" She asked Anna, hoping it'd make her feel a bit more comfortable.

» [✧] name;; vivien dire/tag(s);; kale and the others who've been imprisoned/power;; water manipulation/location;; dungeon

Vivien slips out of her cage quietly, stretching her arms and legs before continuing. Brushing herself off she shakes her head, "I'm fine, thank you." The least she could do was be polite about his offer. Again returning to silence she waits for further instruction, staring at the others who had been imprisoned or captured. Growling when she realized she was unarmed, Vivien had hoped she'd be capable of getting her hands on a machete in the future. Obviously Alastair had taken hers away, he wasn't a total idiot.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:30 pm

The Sanctuary

Timpani took deep breaths as the cool water washed around her calves. She had never been born the conventional way. Eighteen years ago, the great blacksmith Vulcana had forged her likeness out of scrap metal, in the center of a volcano. She had tempered the molten alloys in a meltwater lake atop a frozen mountain. It was meltwater because Vulcana had taken a nap there, and made the ground so warm that no ice or snow could collect there. Timpani's first memory was emerging from the lake alongside her mother. She had been fully-grown from her 'birth'. Like Cadence, she would never seem to age. Cadence was getting older but she didn't look it on the outside.
She was aware of Mayne watching her from the shore.
"They'll be fine," Timpani sighed and glared sideways at the two females. She had never got along well with emotional individuals. They were very difficult to understand, and oftentimes they would tick her off without meaning to. Their very presence would enrage her for no apparent reason. Timpani's predominant emotion was just rage. She didn't understand when people were moping around. When she saw people crying, she usually wanted to kick them in the face instead of comforting them. She probably needed to work on that.
"Enough about me. How have you been doing?" She said, already wading out of the river. She was relatively calm now. Timpani wouldn't start punching people in the face randomly at this point, which was satisfactory. Well she thought it was. Sometimes she wished she had a peaceful, nurturing father like Juniper Adamson to help her control her temper. Maybe she was so violent because she didn't have a father. That was a possibility, but Timpani couldn't blame someone who didn't exist. Any anger problems were her own responsibility. If she hurt someone, that was her own responsibility.
But Timpani wasn't going to hurt anyone unreasonably. She wasn't a cowardly wimp who lashed out at people immaturely, exhibited gratuitous bloodlust and arrogance, and beat others up without an excuse. If she saw anyone who behaved like that, then she would beat them up, and she would actually have a reason to.
"You need to be comfortable too. Sit down with me and rest." Her voice was firm, almost commanding. Mayne cared so much about other people that Timpani worried he would over-extend himself helping them. If that happened, Timpani would probably end up beating them all up and then nobody would be comfortable.

---

Sanctuary Path

Gavotte looked down at Xia with concern. He maneuvered her head so it was resting on his chest, so she wouldn't develop any sort of neck strain from her previously bad posture. The Windwoods boy made eye contact with his fellow villager and nodded. "Slowly. If your legs start to buckle, tell me and I'll catch her."
He gradually began to rise up to his feet, watching Silas for signs of fatigue.

---

Parliament Building

Alastair listened to the report patiently. His anger gradually faded since he was finally receiving helpful information. "Thank you," He said in a surprisingly calm tone. "Now we are one step closer to killing the traitors... I will have their heads. I will not stop until each one of them is dead."
"Father-" Cyprian began.
"Get out of my sight," Alastair growled, his mood immediately changing. He couldn't meet his own son's eyes because it reminded him of Cyrena. "You are all dismissed."

---

Clock Tower

Very gently, Queen Solara wrapped her arms around Amber. The Soares' daughter had always been a protector. If it had been an unwelcome intruder, Amber would undoubtedly have defended her adoptive family to the death. The blood of the great Royal Knights ran through her veins, and Amber was in line to become their heiress. Solara would support her along the way. The Queen would always protect Hesenia, but her time as its main guardian was nearing its close. There would be many to take her place. The responsibility would never have to fall upon one person's shoulders.
Solara knew one person in particular who would find his place, protecting Hesenia alongside Amber. One day soon she would look down and be proud as she watched them.
You feel it too? Luno said wistfully, but Solara could still hear the smile in his voice. Don't worry. Your job here isn't done yet. I'm sure your dad won't let you stay in Celestial Tower if you have unfinished business down here.
... You are right. Not yet, Solara told him. After all, 'soon' for them was a different concept than 'soon' for mortal Hesenians. Solara would give every last one of her lives, protecting the Great Garden to which she brought life. And she had much more left to give.
"... Thank you," Solara told Amber in her deep, gentle voice. The Timekeeper family's reaction was a stark contrast to the hostility, fear, and hatred that came from the Sanctuary teenagers. It was moments like these that reminded her, she still had a purpose here. She had not yet become useless to her own cause. When that time came, she would not protest her departure. She existed solely to protect them. There was nothing more important than her only purpose.
I know protecting me is part of that purpose! Luno said cheerfully. That's how you show your love. You might think you have no heart, but that's silly. I can hear your heart beating from here.
... You can always hear my heart beating,
Solara reminded him.
That's true! And it's the most beautiful sound in the world, Luno practically sang. I love you, my sunflower!
Solara did love him with everything in her stony heart. If she had proper human feelings, she would give all her emotions to him. But emotions to Solara were like rainbows to a colorblind person. She could guess what term was appropriate for what situation, but she had no sense of the meaning within the term. Although sometimes she thought she glimpsed them momentarily. One day she would understand, one day when she was reunited with her father in Celestial Tower.
Focusing her attention back to Amber, she decided not to pull away. Solara considered hugs a necessity for survival. She needed to help whoever had called for her, but first she had to get his bearings.
On it, sunshine! His name is Kale Birch, and he's setting Alastair's prisoners free, Luno explained in his bright, warm tone. He should be fine until they reach Ravineside, but at that point he will need you. Right now, you have time.
... Thank you, my nightingale.
She could always count on him. 'A little birdie told me' was more than a metaphor in her perspective.
"Amber, when you're done..." Adam said, then trailed off and looked at the floor. He seemed more relaxed now that Amber had hugged him, but he was still reluctant to finish his request.
Audrey chuckled with amusement. "He wants a hug too. I think we all do, so take your time."
Solara noticed that Ivana shook her head faintly at Audrey's words, 'I think we all do'. The Queen of light paid attention to these details. She would not violate her citizen's personal space if her touch was unwelcome. Although, Clair was quite the opposite as her sister; she simply ran at Solara and tackle-hugged her legs. The tiny girl was too small to reach much higher. Solara bent down slightly so she could hold Clair while still hugging Amber. There was enough room in her arms.
"You're so warm!" Clair exclaimed. "Is it true that if I eat enough chili peppers, I'll become like you? That's what Samuel Aguado told me once."
"... No," Solara told the energetic girl evenly.
Audrey started laughing. "That's not how it works, sweetie. If you eat too much chili peppers, you will just get an upset stomach. Samuel Aguado has not done his research."
"Aww!" Clair half-groaned, half-laughed. "Oh well. I'm gonna tell him I met Queen Solara in person and actually hugged her! He's going to bow down to me and kiss my shoes."
Solara simply stood there patiently, cradling the girls protectively. Many questions were probably about to be asked. The Timekeeper's family was one of the most studious and inquisitive in Hesenia.

---

Jail

Waverly and Samuel Aguado had finally been released from that horrible captivity. It had only been four days, and already Sammy was starving. Disgrace did he hate being cooped up in this horrible place. Nobody even came to give them food on a proper schedule. They were pretty sexist, and every day they would neglect to feed the male prisoners. Rude!
"Come on, Wavie. We're finally getting out of this Solara-forsaken place," Samuel said as he dragged his brother outside. Waverly was looking awfully pale.
The boys approached the green-eyed young man who had freed them.
"Thanks man!" Samuel said boldly, grabbing Kale's hand and shaking it. "We're fine, just really h-"
His stomach rumbled so loudly, it would rival Vulcana's ridiculous voice.
"Hungry," Waverly finished timidly, clutching his own stomach. He managed a small smile.
"Yeah!" Samuel looked around, and noticed all the female prisoners had been set free too. He hadn't talked with girls in so long, except for that twelve-year-old Clair, but she didn't count. They had been thrown in prison because of that idiot Darius Winters who tattled on them to Adam. It was all false information, but Darius had left an anonymous note, and tampered with evidence to frame the brothers. It looked like they had been cutting the electrical supply to Alastair's basement. As a result, Waverly and Samuel had been fired and imprisoned for something they didn't do. The Timekeepers knew they hadn't done it, but Darius had also sent for Alastair's guards to come take them away. Jerks.
"How are you ladies doing?" The redhead asked, grinning as he regarded Casedy, Vivien, and Eleanor. His taller brother Waverly simply stood near Kale, looking shy and a little lost. His legs were trembling slightly. The poor guy. He was probably intimidated by all the girls around, Sammy thought. It didn't occur to him that Waverly might be intimidated by the idea of breaking out of jail. To Samuel, a jailbreak was no big deal. It would be fun!

[Forms for the redheaded Aguado brothers coming tomorrow!]

---

Celestial Tower

The video kept playing, and now Cilantro was laughing. Clotilda had let go of her now not-so-little brother's hair, and she was scowling and glaring at the screen.

"Hey! I'm going to kill you, little pig!" Clotilda snarled 'wolfishly' as Amber pinned her down. The tiny girl thrashed around, but she couldn't get free. She had always been small and frail for her age.
    "I'm not going to run!" Cilan said as firmly as he could with his small, high-pitched voice. "I'm going to fight beside you, and we'll take down the evil wolf for good!"
    "Oh yeah? You don't stand a chance!" Clove bluffed. "I'm the Alpha here!... Whatever that means."

"Wrong memory," Clotilda grumbled. Her face was as red as boiled beets, and Cilan could almost see the steam coming off her head. "I meant to play the one when she doesn't come to save you."
"That one doesn't exist," Cilan laughed. "She came to pound you every time!"
"I'll pound you!" Immediately, her fist slammed into Cilan's shoulder.
He just sat there and yawned. He was his mother's son after all. This made Clove more enraged, and she started to attack him more viciously, Of course, this just made it funnier for Cilan to sit there pretending to be bored, even though her punches were actually starting to really hurt.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Elenore, soon kale
location-dungion
doing-watching
mood-pissed
crush-none
age-17}

The female still sat in the back of the cell watching her friend quietly ignoring when she said she shouldn't have punched the wall. In her mind she was searching for ways to escape but was distracted when she heard the unknown voice of a man standing outside the cell she payed attention long enough to hear he was from the clock tower and was going to help them escape but it was after that her attention span wore off and she was wondering if her mother had noticed or even cared she was gone, yes it was true they didn't have a good relationship but she was still her mother and she wanted to see her again even if it costed her the life of herself. She zoned back in when the boy "kale" instructed them to go over to him so he could make sure they where alright, she already knew she wasn't going to approach this stranger who could easily be a helper for alastair in disguise let alone would she allow him to touch her. Alas she knew she needed to get up of the hard floor even though her wrist was killing her and she knew there was probably still a mark around her neck from the ropes but you never show you're weakness. So with that she used her good arm to pull herself up before pulling her injured one inside her jacket wrapping the excess around her wrist like a split before she walked over and just outside of the cell but refused to go any closer as she just leaned against the door-frame watching the others her blue hair was covering half her face as it always was as she carefully watched everyone not even replying to the redhead boy other then glancing over at him before looking back at their "rescuer"

Ashton Brown

Tags-Dawn
location-throne room
Doing-standing
mood-pissed
crush-Dawn
Age-17}

The male was slightly distracted by his leaders orders to take their little brawl outside giving just enough time for dawn to do her trick, he growled when his arms jerked behind him and he ducked to avoid being knocked out by dawn he had to admit this girl did know what she was doing and didn't mess around but still he wanted her dead. When she landed he stood there panting "go ahead girl, kill me!" he growled with a slight smirk he very seriously doubted she would especially not in front of their king.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:07 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: no one in particular

after having her moment of panic and reflection upon the roof of the house, lily teleported down to the ground. glancing around, not seeing anyone she really wanted to talk to, she walked inside the small house and settled herself at the kitchen. she'd decided she would bake something, as she knew the activity would calm her down. "Cookies," she muttered aloud, rumaging through the kitchen's contents to find the ingredients and equipment she required. she teleported to a market quickly to purchase some eggs, then began on her baking task.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me