☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby TheFae » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm

(posting with Flynn and Mayne after the battle)

Regina
Tagged: King Alastair and Queen Atalanta

Regina smiled and curtsied low once more. "I will return home, in one peace. You of all people should know. See you soon. If I see Cyprian, I'll send his sorry ass home."
She then turned on her heel and walked out, her normal strut going. She was so excited. She was going to leave for Windwoods immediately. Regina walked towards her room, and changed into appropriate clothing. She had a bag pack already with the necessities. Make-up, clothing, shoes. The necessities. She would be fine otherwise.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana and the Lin family

Amber smiled and lifted her nose out of the book when she heard Adam come in. She stood up and stretch, walking out of her room.
"Hello, Adam! I hope you had a great day! Despite being roughly 88% behind, you started to pull ahead! I recon if Ivana and I give it our all, we can catch up by 17% tomorrow morning!" She smiled, wrapping her arms around her adoptive father when he caught Clair.
"Ivana, during our shift, you have to tell me all about Darius! I hate that insulator." She growled as she grabbed her adoptive sister.
"You look great in that dress by the way!" She smiled. Amber's hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing khaki jeans with a quarter-sleeve blazer.

Jonah
Tagged: Clotilda

"Clotilda!" He cried, stopping and beaming at her. "Nice to see you, love." He was totally in love with her.
"So, I was doing research, and I realized, that-" He stated, getting all flustered.
"My sister, and my brother are alive. That's why I'm doing all of this." He sighed as he hung his head a little. "I was researching, and I think I found a way to regain my power. We can help them until she gets back."

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

I nod softly as I start to feel extremely cold, the voices of my friends start to fade in and out of random noise. Immediately I knew what was happening.
With all the fighting going on I hadn't had time to take care of my health. My body starts to heat up slowly and my breaths come up kind of short as my vision starts blur. Though I try to ignore it, I just can't. The cold around me grows worse and worse, it was as if I was standing in the middle of the snow storm with only a summer dress on.
I start to pant heavily as the voices become even more distorted. What was going on? My head was swirling with a horrid dizziness and I couldn't think straight. I heard one of the voices say, "I can defend both of us, trust me"
I knew that voice, but I couldn't place it. I felt my conscious fading, but I knew something important was going on, but I was so tired.
Maybe if I just shut my eyes for a minute...
I let my eyes fully close and my world was engulfed in black my hand going limp and my body falling backwards off of Blazes back.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor/Ashton/Jaai/Cyprian

I smile at the couple though my stare continues to pierce into Jaai finding this beyond amusing.
"I suppose I should accompany you then Master Cyprian. After all my mission was to bring you home." I say smiling like the "devil" I am.
After a few more seconds, I let up on the intimidation of Jaai, "Might I ask your name girly? Also, Master Cyprian, would you mind if my friends joined us on the trek back to the palace?"

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

I feel the girl, Guinevere shivering as we speak, her temperature was hot as well. I frown and open my mouth to alert the group that something was wrong, but I feel the weight on my back get lighter, I realized that Guinevere was falling.
"Shoot! Someone catch her!" I exclaim.
As I was facing the other way, it was impossible for me to catch the female, my only hope was that one of the others would get to her in time.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:02 pm

The overwhelming pressure of fear slowly subsided, and Jaai gasped for air. Did this girl just ask her her name? Why would a spirit be so... Casual? Or was casting fear into citizens a power she wielded. Jaai, with her arms practically wrapped around Cyprian, huffed and glared quickly up at the sky. Darkness still overwhelmed it, but the warm glow of electricity lit up the darkness, creating an eerie glow. She glanced back to the girl-spirit, frowning. "I am Jaai Pellion, soon to be-" she inwardly cringed-" Princess Jaai Brown."
As the words slipped from her mouth, the bitter taste of Brown still tainted her lips. Cyprian Pellion would fit far better, and the Pellion name would live on. She hid her feelings of distaste and tried to remember the horrifying, dark, smoking eyes of the lurking ghoul. She shuddered, squeezing her eyes tightly. "May I inquire your name and title, miss....?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:45 pm

[Reminder that Virisia needs to be driven away soon, and Olivia needs to go join the battle. Only then can the characters get moving, and TheFae's characters will jump in.]

"Whatever," Cyprian growled angrily. He was in a terrible mood. From here, he could see the electricity of the Clock Tower glowing like a beacon. It was really annoying.
"I don't care if your friends tag along. But nobody touches my betrothed, you got it?"

Rowan had been holding Gwen's hand. He could feel her temperature rising, and he didn't know why. "Am I hurting you?" he asked worriedly, but she seemed to be delirious, in another world. She then began to fall, and Rowan didn't need to be told before catching her. He cradled the girl tightly like a small child.
Gwen told him not to let go of her, and even now Rowan wouldn't go back on his word. He had a feeling he wasn't causing this fever. Rowan himself had a fever, a normal trait of his family. It wasn't contagious. He also wasn't killing Gwen, because no light was coming off her body and dissipating in the air. Rowan kept an eye on her though, making sure that didn't start happening.
"I will take her outside now," he said, then tilted his head, gesturing for Blaze, Olivia, and Gavotte to take their positions upstairs. Rowan then walked out into the darkness. It was somewhat intimidating to be outside, since the curse had killed off Windwoods' lush gardens. The barren, frozen land held no light for Rowan. But wherever his feet touched the ground, light would spread outwards for a brief moment before fading.
"Don't worry," he murmured to Gwen. "I can take care of us here. Just sleep, and this battle will be done before you know it."

Adam put Clair down. The little girl screamed in delight when she saw dinner, and went to the table immediately. She dug in and started eating without waiting for the rest of the family. Nobody even said a thing, not even Adam himself. He chuckled and ruffled Amber's hair.
"You can come help, my little fireflies. Just don't overwork yourselves, alright? You've got your own jobs to do, and they are very important to the Tower."
He smiled as Amber went to talk with Ivana. The two of them were really close since the family had adopted Amber.
"You should have been there today," chuckled Ivana. "His attitude was circuit breaker level. And thank you." She curtsied to Amber too, smiling widely.
A loud burp came from the table.
"I'm done!" Clair announced loudly, her face covered with food. She zoomed past Adam and out the door. "I'm gonna get mommy! I want my good night kiss!"
Adam chuckled. He loved his daughters -- all three of them.

Feigning anger, Clotilda charged at Jonah. "What did you just call me?! I will destroy you violently!" she shouted, then leaped at him in a tackle. It was actually a hug. She threw her arms around him violently.
"That's good to hear," she said thoughtfully. "If we can get into people's dreams, we can basically take over as leaders."
Oh, how Clove loved this plan.
"We can tell everyone what to do, because of your research and my... natural genius."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Virisia

She saw a girl run up and start to burn alive before throwing fire at her, was this girl insane, she could burn this house down? While distracted by the flaming girl another person threw a rather weak punch into her back. She charged at the one on fire dodging some of the fire being flung but felt her scales start to burn under the heat. She also tried to grab the person that hit her with the punch with her tail.

Olivia

She nodded worried, and then looked at Blaze, "should we go deal with the demon now?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Travis

He watched as the new person started throwing fir balls making all sorts of shadows with them so he started changing the shadows into a kind of mist and gathering it around him while also deconstructing his clones to add to the swirl of shadow mist circling around him.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

Jade sat at the base of a thick oak tree, and opened her sketch folder, going through all of er unfinnished artwork, and choosing one of the mountains which lie before her. She set the page on the cover of the folder and began where she left off. After a while, she finished the drawing, and slid the perfectly drawn image into the 'finished' side of her folder. Jade let out a sigh and stood up to go back to her home in Windwoods.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Erin grins, jumping back to avoid the tail. He got some of its attention. That wouldn't be enough though. Firmly grasping his swords hilt, he stabs at the creature's back, putting most of his weight behind the push.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

Sexuality: Aromantic/Asexual
Power: Shadow Manipulation
Personality: Conscientious, arrogant, loyal, abrasive, complacent, eloquent, cynical
Height: 5'10"
Appearance: Long and wavy bright auburn hair [almost red], grass green eyes, resting expression is emotionless or a scowl. Often wears black warpaint on the under-eye area [not shown]
Strengths: Weaponed combat
Weaknesses: People with heightened senses, low energy level
Weapon of choice: A Valkyrie sword, silver hilt with embroidered sapphires, the rain guard has a distinct "Swan wing" design
Crush: N/A
Other: Amelia Elwyn is a half blooded Dark Valkyrie, giving her the power of Shadow Manipulation. She is a "loyal" follower of King Alastair, her powers make it easy for her to sneak around as a spy.
Amelia's powers are controlled by an energy level. She draws in energy from her surroundings, and projects it in her power. When her energy level is low, she is potentially powerless. A high energy level allows her to use stronger attacks and defenses in battle.

Father:

Name: Terrance Odrezad Elwyn
Height: 6'4"
Weapon of choice:
A Threeball Medieval Flail
Power: Necromancy
Fate: Follower of Alastair until death at age 50 when Amelia killed him out of rage.
Other: Terrance wasn't the best parent. He was focussed on magic and political power and pretty much ignored Amelia for the entirety of her childhood. Sadly, Amelia takes after her father when it comes down to her own megalomaniacal tendencies.

Mother:

Name: Jophiel-Sveihylde Elwyn
Height: 5'8"
Weapon of choice: Xiphos sword
Power: As a Dark Valkyrie, Jophiel has shadow manipulation.
Fate: Follower of Alastair until her death at age 51 when she was murdered by her husband.
Other: Even as she worked for Alastair, Jophiel was a little more kind hearted than the rest.
Just a little, though.
Last edited by passione on Mon May 15, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Aʟᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dashing in the direction of the scream now, Xia's expression becomes panicked. It doesn't take too long before she reaches the clearing.
It was boring, having to live on the other side of the forest near the mountains, Xia had a strange home, a treehouse, actually. It was quite cozy, nestled among two Redwoods, held up by a brick platform.
She had decided to leave it behind, but she could have never predicted that danger laid on the other side of the forest.
Still cautious of her surroundings she begins to stalk slowly towards the village.
"Oh no..." she says, almost as if she was afraid, but no. She wasn't.
Her body shook as a shiver went up her spine, forcing and fixing her eyes upon the destroyed village. Barren patches of wasteland where gardens of flowers used to be. Buildings, worn down, roofs, torn. Was there some sort of catastrophe? A fire? Did someone do this?

"Hello...? Is anybody out there?" Xia calls out loudly. Her voice echoes into the distance, travelling throughout the village.

"Please! Will somebody answer me?"

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀsᴛʟᴇ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amelia stood at the forest's clearing, watching as Xia approached the village.
"What a disgrace, wandering these woods like the rules do not apply to her," she murmurs. Exhaling with a false sense of anger, she turns to leave, but something catches her eye. A peculiar green glow lingered between the fingers of Xia's slack hand. It rested at her side, and though Xia was alert, she could not detect Amelia.
Now having enough information for the king, Amelia delves into the shadow of a tree quickly, her high energy level allowing her to morph her solid body into a black mass of shadow particles, almost liquid-like, but intangible.
Her grass green eyes practically glowed in the darkness during her travels. She was headed towards the castle now.
What she was going to do next, was risky. No doubt about it. Perhaps it was not the best idea to simply intrude into the castle so abruptly without a warning.
When Amelia reappears, a pronounced shadow is formed. The mass of particles is so concentrated that the floor below cannot be seen. The particles build up, forming the shape of Amelia's body, directly in front of the throne.
She kneels with one knee on the ground, an elbow propped up, atop of the knee which was pointing upwards. The hilt of her sword presses uncomfortably against her side.
As she moves to straighten her back and hold her head down in a sharp gesture, her leather tunic, bound tightly to her slender frame; squeaks as fabric chafes against her silver belt buckle.
The Valkyrie shifts ever so slightly again, making sure the hilt of her sword does not jab her in the ribs a second time.
She begins to speak.
"Your imperial majesty," she starts, boisterous, yet being careful not to speak too loudly.
"I have news of a young mage, lurking in the forest by Windwoods. Shall I leave her be for now? If need, I am at your disposal, your royal Highness."
Last edited by passione on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD