The Outcasts: A Shape Shifters Roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Outcasts: A Shape Shifters Roleplay

Postby Belaball » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 pm

This rp is for characters who are considered outcasts. They can shapeshifter into a specific animal. Please fill out the application for The Outcasts. I readily accept new members, but I want to know your character first! :D

Name:

Animal':

Personality:

Extra:
Belaball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Outcasts: A Shape Shifters Roleplay

Postby Belaball » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Me:

Name: Lukas Trumen

Animal: bear

Personality: Lukas is a very very guarded boy, only 15. While he tries to seem like he loves no one, he really is simply lonely. It may be hard to talk to him at first, but at some point he ll become a great friend. Lukas spent his entire life being rejected. His mother died when he was very young from cancer, and his father hated him for his ability to turn into a bear, which he was unable to control at a young age. His 16th birthday quickly approaches.

Lukas:
http://vi.sualize.us/boy_smile_with_lov ... _6CLm.html
Belaball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Outcasts: A Shape Shifters Roleplay

Postby Randomosity9788 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 am

Name: Katherine

Animal: Wolf

Personality: She's a bit of a loner. She pushes people away, so she has almost no friends (she can count them on one hand). But if you can get to know her, then she's extremely loyal and will never betray you. She's 16 years old, has no siblings or parents (they both died when she was 12), and lives by herself in a broken down little cottage next to a forest.

Extra:
New to this website, help anyone? Role playing is my life <3
Randomosity9788

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me