☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby emza.the.nerd » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Name: Celeste Rutherford
Sexuality: Bisexual (Major female lean)
Power: Healing, not powerful, but can also heal plants and animals
Personality: Clumsy, empathic, introverted, caring, intelligent, creative, humorous
Height: 5'9"
Strengths: She has a good aim, and does well with a bow and arrow.
Celeste believes in luck, and her clumsiness usually brings her into bad situations,
however her belief brings her out of them.
Weaknesses: She can't use anything well other than a bow and arrow.
She's easily overwhelmed in general, and because she's so empathic. She's also very clumsy.
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrow
Crush: Fern Birch
Other: N/A
100% trash
emza.the.nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08 pm

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Lily/Silas

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Xia smiled softly at Silas. There was a hint of sadness and dread in there,
as she didn't want to leave his side, either. She didn't have much of a choice, though.
Cadence had directed her to protect the cabin, and that is what she would do.
She did grow worried, though, as even if the fire hadn't spread to the cabin,
the smoke was undoubtedly going to drift.

"Silas," Xia whispered, reaching to tuck his hair behind his ear.
"I signed up for this. I joined you guys back in Windwoods, knowing I'd have to sacrifice something.
That something could be my life, it could be my dignity, or my inexperience.
I was ready to fight for my life the moment I saw just how badly your village was damaged.
I was ready to apply everything I've learned alone in the forest, to situations like this. Like the Manticore."

She had to take a moment, to look away from those entrancing green eyes.
There was no doubt about it now, Xia was quite infatuated with Silas; quite in love with him.

"I will be fine, I promise you. I'm only standing outside the cabin, guarding it.
The worst that could happen is if I have an asthma attack and need to get far away from here,
or a basilisk or two come by. But even then, Timpani and Cilan could take care of 'em, don't you think?
I'm not afraid of anything anymore, I have you. As long as my hand is in yours,
I won't fear death no matter how slow of a death it is."

Xia tilted her head upwards, planting a kiss on Silas' cheek before turning to Lily, who had seemed to appear out of nowhere.
It all came together when Xia remembered that Lily could teleport. She offered up a smile.
"Thank you, Lily. That's very thoughtful."
She took the cloth from Lily's hand, feeling nothing but downright grateful.
This wasn't the first conversation she and Lily had. They had talked a little before when Xia found herself attracted to Andy Imani.
But now, that guy seemed to be with Jade. Xia hoped they were content and happy together.

Turning back to face Silas, Xia held his hand with her free one. She pressed a kiss to his knuckles,
Stepping away as if she was saying goodbye. She did have to go, there was a job to do.
"I'm sorry, Silas. I need to go."
She kept wearing that soft smile of sympathy as she tied the bandana over her nose and mouth.
"I'll come back, don't worry. But if I don't, just know that I love you."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:47 am

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:Jade Wolff

"I promise." she said before explaining her plan, she didn't know if it was going to work, but she had to get them out of there. "Alright, so when we get outside, we need to run as fast as we can away from those Basilisks." Jade said before making them both flicker in and out of sight, "If we get separated, you won't be invisible anymore." she said, looking into his eyes as she spoke. Jade nodded before making them both completely vanish, and started to walk towards the door.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 am

ᴊ ᴇ ɴ ɴ ɪ ғ ᴇ ʀ

❝this is no place for a girl on fire.❞

───────────────────────────────────────────────

Unknowing what had occurred she woke up, the warmth of the fire radiated her. Looking back at the flames for a moment she then turned to the large group of people attempting to keep it ablaze. "Do you guys need help?" Jennifer asked, the injury caused her to forget what had occurred that day. Her attention was quickly taken when she heard the piercing screams of the basilisks. "What's going on over there?" Something she had meant to say to herself, but ended up saying aloud. What the disgrace, what's going on? Why are there basilisks? She now had plenty of questions, and lucky for her there were plenty of people to answer them. Getting up she brushed herself off and again muttered something under her breath, which had been inaudible. Grunting in pain Jen rubbed her sore forehead, why does it hurt so much? "Anna!" She did the four note whistle they'd come up with, to let her know that she'd been alright.

v ι v ι e n

❝difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.❞

───────────────────────────────────────────────

Vivien did what she'd usually done and kept quiet as she followed behind the rest of the group. She was as eager as ever to get out of here, and to The Sanctuary. What if my birth parents are there..? Vivien thought to herself, completely unaware of exactly who they were, what they'd looked like, and that they had been dead. She wasn't even aware she had a sister. It was nice to be able to further stretch her legs than the prison cell she and the rest of the group had been kept in. There were plenty he'd captured, the brothers, Celeste, Fern, Casedy, and Oliver. [I believe that's everyone, just let me know if it isn't.. :?] She had taken notice of how Oliver was rather silent, while many of the others conversed between each other. She was eager to find another machete, as hers had been obviously taken away. Pfft, I'm surprised he was smart enough to do even that. Grinning lightly Vivien had hoped The Sanctuary had some type of water source, she figured it would but who knows? Preferring not to speak she decided to figure out for herself rather than ask

[By the way Rue, sorry for not responding to Anna.. I just saw the post now, not sure why. It occasionally doesn't load immediately.]
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Flynn
Tagged: Cilan and Dreamland

Flynn kept hacking and running. He laughed when Cilan ran into his sword by accident, but then Flynn ran off. As he was running, he didn't noticed where he was going. He tripped over a tree branch and went sprawling. His sword flew from his hand, and Flynn banged his head hard. His vision doubled, but then tripled as the adrenaline started to die. He felt the poison coursing through his veins. Flynn immediately blacked out.

Amber
Tagged: Solara, Ivana, and the Jailbirds

"I think all of the prisoners should form a band called the Jailbirds." Amber smiled, feeling slightly delusional. She was every sense of exhausted there was, but she was still fighting. It was what she did. She followed after Solara, completely ready to get to Sanctuary, grab a bite to eat, and go to bed.
"How are you going to get us all there, Solara? Is it true that Luno can speak to you in your head? Would you mind if I tested that theory? I have a theory you know. I think it has to do with the electrical currents in your brain, and I like electricity-" She rambled, fighting to keep her eyes open.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:00 pm

l i l y // a l l i n g t o n
───────────────────────────────────────
power // teleportation crush // rowan tagged // xia, silas, then rowan

grateful for xia's positive and loving response to the offer of the wet cloth, lily teleported back to the roof of the sanctuary cabin, not wanting to interrupt the moment that xia and silas were sharing. from there, she could see almost everything that was happening. she hated that she couldn't help fight, but she knew there was always a risk that she would look into the basilisks eyes, but she felt so ridicilously helpless. feeling a little reckless, she teleported down to where rowan stood. "hey," she said softly, putting her hand on his shoulder.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:41 pm

The Sanctuary

Cilan woke up for the...
Gah! How many times have I tried this stupid thing?
He rose to his feet. Although his body was energized and ready to fight some more, he was really getting tired. This strategy was bound to be bad for his mental health.
He almost jumped out of his skin when someone tapped his shoulder. "AAAH!"
"It's just me," Rowan whispered. "All the basilisks are dead, but... b-but..."
Cilan let out a whoop. "Finally! I was thinking that fight would never end." He stretched and looked around. Timpani was still beating the dead body of one basilisk. Jen was safe with the others. Flynn was passed out on the ground, and Cilan shook his head. "C'mon Rowan, let's fix him up."
He broke into a run, but he tripped over something. It wasn't a basilisk. Cilan stood up and examined what it was. Charred grass surrounded the figure. Scaly wings, a clawed hand, short brown hair...
"AAAAH!" Cilan backpedaled frantically when he realized it was Olivia, and she was dead. Seeing one of his friends dead like that sent him over the edge. Not everyone was a phoenix. Not everyone could make it through every fight. Feeling lightheaded, Cilan stumbled and didn't regain his balance. He fell and landed flat on his back. His vision was spinning and everything seemed drenched in a red haze, and he could smell the blood staining the grass and smoke burning from the meadow and it was all making him want to be sick.
With a sob, he turned his head. Rowan had gone over to Flynn and was picking him up. Somehow the healer had the strength to lift him. Cilan wanted to call out, but he didn't want to open his mouth or he would start dry heaving. He wanted his mother back and he just wanted to sleep in her arms and forget this horrible war ever happened.
"Get up, you maggot." A harsh female voice snarled as Cilan was raised into the air. Nobody was carrying him. It was Cadence and her telekinesis.
Cadence lowered Cilan by the fire. With a stern glare, she turned her back on him. She was now glaring up at the sky, at something Cilan couldn't see. He rolled over onto his side and groaned.
Rowan walked over with Flynn in his arms. He set the boy down, also beside the fire. Cilan grit his teeth and waited for the healer to finally notice him.
"Cilan?" The taller boy said at last, turning around and kneeling down.
"Please," the phoenix managed.
"It's alright, Cilan." Rowan whispered gently, taking him into his arms. "It's alright to sleep now. It's over, and you've earned your rest."
Gratefully, Cilan leaned into his brother's embrace and closed his eyes. Light surrounded him like the softest of blankets. It was warm and comforting, like one of his mother's hugs, and he couldn't help but relax. He would thank Rowan when he woke up.
Right now, all he could do was sleep.

Rowan was trembling slightly when he stood up. Everyone was returning to the fireside. Now Timpani had arrived, so everyone was either by the fire or inside the cabin.
Or they were dead.
When a familiar hand touched his shoulder, Rowan knew it was Lily without looking in her direction. He could sense her soft glow, like candlelight in the dark.
"I'm glad you're alright," he said quietly, placing his hand atop hers. He knew who wouldn't be coming back, and it twisted his heart with pain. He needed to keep it together for now, until he was certain everyone was properly healed. Rowan had a duty here. Sometimes it was respectable, other times it was... questionable. But he always did his best for those he loved, and he loved everyone.
"Not everyone made it," Rowan murmured. "Lily, can I have a hug?"
He felt like he had to ask. It would be wrong just hugging people at this point, considering how everyone now knew what his hugs could do.

When Timpani returned to the fire, she immediately hugged Mayne and she didn't intend to let go for a long time. Holding him close, she turned to the others. Cilan was gone and she would have to take charge.
"We have won this fight for the Sanctuary," Timpani said boldly. "As for those of us who didn't make it, they will always be remembered as heroes who died for our cause. We will never forget Gwen, Travis, Blaze, and Olivia."
"We showed those MAGGOTS who rules this place!" Cadence shouted.
"We did." Cedar Adamson wore a tired grin. "Now, I'm sure you're all hungry. And you deserve a big feast. Who's ready for some food?"
"LAST ONE TO THE CABIN SCRUBS THE DISHES!" Cadence roared. "MOVE, YOU PILLBUGS!"
As the stampede began, Timpani just calmly walked towards the cabin with Mayne in her arms. "I'm going to wash the dishes tonight just for the bragging rights," She explained with a smile. She would set a record for the number of dishes washed in one night. She couldn't wait to see how much these teenagers would really eat.

---

Capital City

Solara was completely silent as she led the others forward. Despite having her eyes closed, she could see them all clearly. She needed to keep track of them in order to protect them. She was also listening to Amber, her little golden girl, speak about her theories and inquiries.
"... I would not mind," Solara told Amber calmly. She was a phoenix. If Amber ended up killing her by accident, she would come back. There was no real danger since Amber had no water-related powers. Cold water would greatly extend the time before Solara could revive. Amber's power was electricity, so it wouldn't create the same problem.
Once they were out of the prison, Solara focused on Amber for a moment. She was very tired and seemed to be barely hanging on. Ivana was beside her, radiating extreme amounts of emotions that Solara couldn't even think to describe.
Without a word, Solara picked Amber up in her arms. She held the girl like she used to hold her own children. She wondered how Cilan was doing back at the Sanctuary.
He misses you, Luno told her. We just had a horrible fight with basilisks. But that's alright, we handled it and we won!
Her protective instincts were kicking in so intensely, she didn't realize she had buried Amber in her arms. Solara was cradling the young Timekeeper in such a way to shield her from the outside world. She would always hold Cilan like this when he was upset about anything.
... Is everyone alright?
Not everyone, I'm afraid. Your Auntie Zelkova came to collect four of them.

No. No. She had come to save people who needed her, but she had been needed back at the Sanctuary too. And she had let them down. ... What have I done?
It's not your fault, Sunny. It's alright. It will all work out, and we will save Hesenia in the end.

She knew they would. They needed to.
But at what cost?
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:58 pm

jen

( powerfire manipulation ) ( locationthe sanctuary ) ( tagsgavotte mentioned ) ( crushgavotte )

Jennifer realized they were preparing for supper, she looked over her shoulder at the cabin. I suppose I'd better go eat.. Running after the others she knew she didn't want to get stuck cleaning dishes. Timpani didn't bother running, despite the fact that she'd easily get out of it. Shrugging it off she stepped inside and politely waited for dinner to be served, staring at the other teens which had now gathered in the kitchen. Many seemed busied, chatting amongst each other. Why can't I remember anything? The pain again shot through her forehead, and she realized ice was probably her best option as of right now. Slipping through the crowd she managed to find the fridge, and by now had been icing her forehead. Maybe Gavotte can tell me what happened.. Looking around she muttered his name, knowing he'd be capable of hearing her.

vivien

( powerwater manipulation ) ( locationcapital city ) ( tagsa really big group of people ) ( crushno one at the moment )

Vivien awkwardly watched as Amber continued rambling, noting the female was clearly tired. Before she could say anything, Solara picked her up and carried her as if she were a child. Stalking behind the group, she found the name Amber had given them to be rather.. Interesting. Is that really what you'd like to be called? Laughing silently she shook her head, staring at the large area before them. She'd remembered the city rather well, despite being locked up.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emza.the.nerd » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Celeste Rutherford~Female~17~Healing

Celeste woke with a start.

“Where am I, who’s this?” she thought to herself, demandingly. Then, she remembered. Her name is Celeste Rutherford, she is a not-so-powerful healer specializing in plants and animals. Alastair locked her up to run tests on her, in attempt to find the source of the ‘healing touch’.

Celeste then realized that everyone was staring at her, seeing as she had just fallen from Waverly’s arms and on to the ground.

“Good morning everyone! Lovely day isn't it?” the girl exclaimed, trying to divert the attention away from her fall. After no response she realized it might be a good idea to be quiet, so she did so.

Brushing herself off, Celeste starting marching in the other direction, only to realize that she was going the wrong way. She cursed under her breath and then proceeded to follow the rest of the group. The group was used to this, so they paid no mind and continued on their merry way.
100% trash
emza.the.nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:47 am

S I L A S

He watched helplessly as she insisted she had to leave. He tried to stammer in protest, but he knew he couldn't stop her. Taking a deep breath, he took her hand.

"Be careful, please..." he whispered. She could defend herself, right?

Jaai stared in confusion at the shop. It probably wasn't like this when Cyprian went. Alastair's reign had damaged things that didn't even connect to Solara that much. Why would this happen?

"Why....?" She said, scowling. "What happened?"

She shrugged at Cyprian but couldn't take her eyes off of ravaged store. "Can... can we go see my father's shop?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me