☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:17 am

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

Roi let his gaze pass back and forth between Ione and Keelan, then back again. "Where are you from?" He asked the both of them, almost worried in his tone. "I mean, most of Earth's not really a wasteland anymore, but you're talking like you don't even know about the Collapse, or about..." Roi turned his eyes back to Ione. She was talking like she'd never seen a post-human before. He supposed that could be possible, but...to not even know about their very existence? How could that be? "Post-humans at all. You've really never seen anyone...like me?" He prompted Ione, using the same sort of terminology she'd used. If this was true, then she'd truly never seen a post-human at all, or a post-human city.

Roi didn't notice Kyle's addition to the party until he heard him speak. Roi was fairly startled by the suddenness of his presence, and actually gave a strangely interrupted flinch at the sound of his voice. This was why they needed the link - nobody could sneak up on anybody. Of course, there were other reasons that were probably more important, but Roi was internally sulking. And this new addition was asking for some words he'd never heard of before. What? Was he only here to make this situation more confusing?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:42 am

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan, Ione, Kyle
    "At the time," XLR said, "they used cryostasis in combination with rudimentary ion propulsion, but that was centuries ago. We've made huge advances since then, I hear that the Terrans are actually working on building more ships." Now things were starting to not add up again. How did neither of the pure humans know about the collapse? She knew it was centuries in the past, but it was still an extinction level event. They should have learned about it in school.

She was about to say more, but then another human walked up, requesting Aspirin and... what was Advil? Her database was coming up empty with that, but she knew the former was a rather primitive painkiller. The way he was rubbing his head suggested some sort of cranial trauma. "I don't have any of that," she said to him, but I might be able to do something else." Placing a finger on each of the human's temples, XLR induced a series of low-level electrical pulses. Hopefully, they would white out his pain receptors. She wasn't sure, her knowledge of pure human anatomy was spotty at best.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 am

Celestine//female//robot humanoid//26 years//room 219//tags: Callie, Kamira
Celestine nodded. "Nice to meet you." she said awkwardly, hoping it was the right thing to say. "I'm Celestine." she gestured down to her two dogs. "These are Ellie and Jacobi. They're friendly, don't worry." Celestine could tell the dogs were practically whining in hope of getting petted.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:32 am

[quote="5OUL"]
Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Celestine

The corners of Callie's eyes crinkled in a hidden smile. He kneeled down to get closer to the dogs, yet he was rather hesitant to pet them because of current circumstances. But nevertheless, he enjoyed observing them from where he was. "Kamira and Celestine," he repeated. "A pleasure to be your acquaintance." He looked up at Celestine, his eyes roaming over the metallic sheen of her body before settling on her face. "...May I pet your dogs?"
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 am

Celestine//female//robot humamoid//26 years//room 219//tags: Callie, Kamira
Celestine shifted awkwardly, unused to the feeling of eyes on her. Usually she was overlooked. "Of course." she said quickly. A yellow light on her retina display flickered, signalling she was in need of energy stimulators. "Do you happen to know if there is an area for food or something around here?" she asked Callie. Perhaps he had an idea of what was going on here, after all he'd been out in the hall longer than she had.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Celestine

Callie shook his head as he fondly gave each dog a thorough petting. "I don't know...I-I've only just awakened," he answered. He looked further down the hall to a spiraling staircase going down, sitting there ominously and waiting to be descended. It piqued his curiosity, and he silently wondered if there was even an outside to the building. "I'm sure there would be one around here, w-we just have to look..." Callie put his hands on his knees and got back up, his scarf dragging along the floorboards until he was straight, still looking towards the stairs. "...We're probably on a higher floor. W-we should go down to the first floor and see what they have."
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:37 am

𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕙 𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕓𝕖𝕟

Basics wrote:Name: Elizabeth Reuben
Species: Phoenix elemental shapeshifter
Room: 101

Family wrote:Mother: Helen Reuben (deceased)
Father: George Reuben (deceased)
Siblings: Raphael Reuben (brother)

Pets wrote:Fire-Lizards: Elizabeth has twelve
fire-lizards, something she occasionally
regrets. Her golds are Rosa, Helen, Kit
Blossom, and Sorka, her bronzes are
Ernest, Benden, and Sean, her browns
are Melrick and Telgar, her blue is
Emeric, and her greens are Aliana and
Boll.
Physical Description: As a human, Elizabeth is almost five feet tall when not augmenting her height, pale-skinned, and female. She has long, frizzy, golden-brown hair and gray eyes which, depending on the lighting, can look blue or green. As a phoenix, she is a large bird, almost the size of a swan, with a long neck and predatory build reminiscent of a hawk. Her feathers are red, orange, and gold, with the occasional blue feather, and her eyes are the same shade of gray as in human form.

History: Elizabeth was born in the Bay Area and her parents found out about her powers right away, due to the number of fireballs thrown around at every tantrum. Her parents, though non-magical, helped her control her powers, but everything changed in second grade. In second grade, she was taken in by another magical being--a dragon--and trained. Not only did she learn how to control her powers, but also learned how to fight and kill, something which haunts her to this day. Her parents decided to have her switch schools and she went along with it, especially since she heard her mentor talking about training her brother, who was only an infant at the time. Angered, she told her mentor that she wasn't a part of his group anymore. At her new school, she found a few new friends, along with one who helped her discover more about her powers than she ever knew. Of course, things weren't perfect, like the time when she almost burned down the school... She helped train her little brother in how to control his powers, and everything seemed to be going well, until the day her parents died. Now in her twenties, Elizabeth worked and helped babysit her brother. But one night, she sensed that something was wrong and teleported herself and her brother out of their home. That night, their neighborhood burned down. She knew that it had been her former mentor, who had sworn to take revenge. She now teleports from universe to universe, changing identities when necessary, hoping that enough time will pass in his universe that she can get her revenge.

Birth Powers: Elizabeth is considered to be unique among her kind, because she has multiple primary and secondary powers, along with the nack of picking up magics from other universes. However, she tries to avoid using her powers when possible. She can control six elements--fire, water, earth, air, light, and darkness--with fire being her primary and strongest, as she is able to create, control, and stop fire. She can only control liquid water, dirt, and rocks already in existance. She can summon winds, mostly use to augment her flying or play multiple intstruments at once. She uses darkness to make herself less visible and light to summon illusions and soundless holograms. She can shapeshift into any carbon-based animal, excluding humans and humanoids, with her imagination being the limit. While her human form is the only one she has, she can change minor features about herself such as her height. She can conjure and disappear anything that already exists, including people, something she has sworn never to do after leaving "the group." She hasn't broken her promise despite many temptations. She can bring things to life from her imagination and can also destroy them...unless they develop a free will. She used this power to bring to life her imaginary friends, something which she still can't decide was a stroke of genius or a colossal mistake. Elizabeth can also become invisible and create impenetrable forceshields, though can't extend this to anyone else. She can teleport anywhere and with anyone as long as she knows where she's going, which requires a mixture of having a mental picture and knowing the name of her destination. She can time-travel through this, but only if she has a clear mental picture of what a place will/has looked like at a given time. Otherwise, she ends up at whatever the "current" time happens to be. Finally, she can heal non-fatal wounds, although will expend more energy and concentration the worse the wound.

Learned Powers: Elizabeth has learned telepathy, how to read minds, and how to control people. She uses telepathy when unwilling or unable to speak out loud, reading minds when curious about a person (she checks out every person she comes across), and controlling people only when in fear for her life. However, people with even the weakest of mind shields can slow down or stop her mental attacks.

𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕖𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕓𝕖𝕟

Basics wrote:Name: Raphael Reuben
Species: Phoenix elemental shapeshifter
Room: 102

Family wrote:Mother: Helen Reuben (deceased)
Father: George Reuben (deceased)
Siblings: Elizabeth Reuben (sister)

Pets wrote:Fire-Lizards: Raphael has one fire-lizard:
a blue named Pollen.
Physical Description: As a human, Raphael is a little over five feet tall, with pale skin, curly dark brown hair, and brown eyes. While his hair isn't frizzy like his sister's hair, it's still hard to brush. As a phoenix, he is a large bird, almost the size of a swan, with a long neck and predatory build reminiscent of a hawk. His feathers are red, orange, and gold, with the occasional blue feather, and his eyes are the same shade of brown as in human form.

History: Born almost ten years after his sister, Raphael grew up learning how to control his magic. His sister quickly figured out that his powers were slightly different than her, and almost gave his family the first time he brought his toys to life. His life was as normal as it could get, until his parents died. The next day, they slipped away into a different universe, a parallel Earth, where he finished his education. From then on, they lived the life of a "normal" human, changing identities when necessary. Like Elizabeth, he wants to get revenge for his parents' death.

Birth Powers: Raphael's powers are almost exactly the same as Elizabeth's powers. However, instead of shapeshifting into any carbon-based animal, he can become anything made of metal, which grants him more flexibility. In addition, he can bring inanimate objects to life for any amount of time, instead of bringing them to life from his imagination, and can "deactivate" them at any time. His conjuring abilities are slightly weaker, as his sister tried to avoid teaching him too much. In addition, he is less focused on healing, leading to that ability being slightly weaker as well.

Learned Powers: Raphael has learned telepathy, how to read minds, and how to control people. However, unlike his sister, he doesn't use these three powers all that often, unless it's to talk to somebody privately.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:42 am

Celestine//female//robot humanoid//26 years//room 219//tags: Callie, Kamira
Celestine nodded in agreement. "After you." she said, gesturing to the stairs. Even though it was highly unlikely that they would be something powerful enough down those stairs to hurt her, she couldn't be sure..and her AI personality chip insisted on giving her the ability to feel fear. Besides, she didn't want her dogs to get hurt. They were cyborgs as well, but because they were familiars their protection system wasn't as strong as hers.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:09 am

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

Keelan shook her head. "I am from Earth too," she said slowly, "But there was never any Collapse or anything. Life is still functioning as it always has." The way the other two beings were talking it sounded as if they were from an entirely different time period or even a different universe. "Why do you keep speaking about Earth in the past tense?"

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:30 am

Kamira Night

She was surprised by their lack of sense of danger. Have they never been kidnapped before?! She thought to herself. She glanced at the two, how had they not have been kidnapped? She could sense the one named Callie had some sort of power, she couldn't tell what, and the other one, Celestine, was a cyborg! Nonetheless she decided not to ask and played along, following them down the stairs. She was a little hungry, but her top priority right now was to find a way back home. Back to New York. "So where are you two from?" She asked, being her social, talkative, outgoing self. She clapped her hands and teleported herself down the stairs, waiting on the other two, leaning against the wall. Not because she wanted to show off, it was mostly to test and see if her powers worked here and it seemed like they did.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me