The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
8%
Crookedstar
14%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
25%
Cinderpelt
14%
Squirrelflight
11%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
11%

Total votes : 79

The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:20 pm

Main Forms and Discussion Thread

A long, long time ago, four clans were destined by the sea. Sunclan, Moonclan, Cloudclan, and Seaclan. The cats of all clans lived in peace and in rivalry, with rules set out by their Warrior code and paws guided by their ancestors in Starclan. Each cat has always had a destiny of their own, some bigger than others. Some cats have been destined to unite the four clans in peace, while others promised doom and despair. Yet, even in the darkest times, their ancestors try their best to guide them onto the right path.

A prophecy is creeping near... what path has Starclan set out for you?

*Specific prophecy will be listed once more characters are established

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Current status in roleplay:

First day , sending out morning border patrols

border patrol at sandplace = thicketstorm(leading), leafpaw, sandstorm, magpiefeather, heavycloud, boarpaw | will see Cloud

hunting patrol (was meant to be border patrol) = Wolftail(leading), Crystalflare, Bluestream and Sleetstep | Wolftail will see Luna

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Current Weather:

Warm, sunny day with a cool ocean breeze
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☪ Moonclan Allegiance ☪

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:52 pm

MoonClan

Leader: In charge of the entire clan. Granted 9 lives by Starclan at beginning of their leadership. Have their own den they can sometimes share with a mate.

Dapplestar ♀ | tyjodunseph | info

Deputy: A warrior who is second in command to their leader. They take control of leadership after all 9 lives are gone, or retirement. They take the responsibility of organizing most of the hunting and border patrols, while reporting any news to their leader. Sleep in the warriors den.
____

Medicine Cat: Is skilled with herbs and interprets signs from Starclan through dreams and the half-moon gatherings. Responsible of taking care of all their clan mates when injured or ill. They have their own den where they can store herbs and provide nests for their classmates in need.

Coldwhisker| ♂ | ghostlyhamlet |info

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Is taught by their mentor, the medicine cat to become a full medicine cat. 6 moons or older.

Boarpaw | ♂ | Lath | info

Warriors: Toms and she-cats who have finished their apprenticeships (usually at least 12 moons of age). Responsibilities include hunting for their clan, defending their clan at the cost of their life, marking and defending borders, being completely loyal to the warrior code, their leader, and the will of Starclan. All warriors share the warriors den.

Heavycloud | ♂ | tyjodunseph | info
Dreamheart | ♀ | tyjodunseph | info
Thicketstorm | ♂ |Rae'Tia | info
Brightpool | ♀ | Rae'Tia | info
Sleetstep | ♂ | Rae'Tia | info
Albinoleap | ♀ |Albino_ | info
Sandstripe| ♂ | Firelight__AA | info
Poppynose | ♀ |Lights.Out | info
Gingerstrike | ♂ | Lights.Out | info
Ashenglow | ♂ | Lath | info
Stormwillow | ♀ | Vlette | info
Wolftail | ♂ | Catfrog | info
Magpiefeather ♀| Catfrog | info
Bluestream | ♀| nyverria | info
Whiteflame | ♂ | nyverria | info
Crystalflare | ♂ | star star. | info
Rowandusk | ♀ | anathema | info
Azriel/Cometburn | ♂ | kitaska | info
Robinflutter | ♂ | kitaska | info
Mistface | ♀ | Queen of flames | info
Shiverwish | ♀ | Starrygarden | info

Apprentices: At least 6 moons old, training to become a warrior by their mentors. Responsibilities include fetching clean bedding for elders and grooming them for ticks/fleas. All apprentices share the apprentices den.

Skypaw | ♀ | Mentor: Blizzardtuft | Rae'Tia | info
Mousepaw | ♂ | Mentor: Albinoleap | Catfrog| info
Leafpaw | ♀ | Mentor: Thicketstorm | star star. | info
Brackenpaw | ♂ | Astronomical_Views | info

Elders: Retired warriors who are too old to perform their warrior duties, or had to retire early due to injuries. Treated with great respect. Oftentimes grouchy but usually very fond of kits. Looked after by apprentices frequently.

Lostgaze | ♀ | Queen of flames | info

Queens: Warrior she-cats expecting or nursing kits. Sleep in the Nursery den. They stay there until their kits are 6 moons old and ready to be apprenticed. Any Kits will be listed here as well.

Firelight | Adopted mother to Nightkit | Firelight_AA | info

Rogues/Loners: Cats who live outside of the clans and also do not live with two-legs. Can be friendly or a threat. Not allowed on clan territory. Some exceptions can be made.
Cloud | ♂ | Firelight_AA | info
Juno | ♀ | Lights.Out | info

Kittypets: Live with their housefolk two legs, usually don't leave their gardens.

Tiana | she-cat | Lath | info
Luna | she-cat | tyjodunseph | info

(Other clans may be listed in the future, this will be discussed on the forms thread.)
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:59 pm, edited 38 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☪ Relationships ☪

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:05 pm

Key:
One-way crush →
Mutual crush (unknown) →←
Mutual crush (known) ↔
Mates ♥
Forbidden Mates /♥\
Parent ⇌ Parent ⤷ Kits
Siblings ✧
name deceased

Heavycloud ⇌ Sunheart ⤷ Dreamheart
Firelight ⤷ adopted mother to Nightkit
Dandelionshade ⇌ Stormstrike ⤷ Albinoleap
Morningface ⇌ Kestrelwhisker ⤷ Poppynose & Gingerstrike
Paleheather ⇌ Goldenthroat ⤷ Stormwillow, Badgerkit, Swankit, Snowkit

Dapplestar ✧ Silentstar leader of Sunclan
Brightpool ✧ Sleetstep
Poppynose ✧ Gingerstrike
Wolftail ✧ Magpiefeather half sister
Albino Leap ✧ Hawkfang
Stormwillow ✧ Badgekit, Swankit, & Snowkit

Heavycloud ♥ Sunheart

Skypaw → Mousepaw
Brackenpaw → Luna
Thicketstorm → Rowandusk
Brightpool → Robinflutter
Sleetstep → Crystalflare

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory, Prey & Predators

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:25 am

Overview

The four clans reside near the ocean, where there's deep rooted forest land, open hillside outlooking the sea, sandy beaches and rivers flowing into the ocean. The river branches out between the four clans, providing drinking water and fish. No matter where each clan resides, they can hear the rippling of the tide and taste the salty tang of the ocean on their tongue.

Moonclan Camp & Territory

Moonclan's territory mostly resides in the forest near the ocean. They spend most of their time among the trees, hunting mice, birds, voles, and occasionally rabbits. The camp is set in a heavily covered ravine, overgrown on top with intertwining tree branches and overgrown bushes. It gives them good protection from flying predators as well as enemies. They have filled in any gaps besides the main entrance with brambles, twigs, and anything they could find that would ward off intruders. The entrance to the camp happens to have strong scented rose bushes to deter predators while also being packed tight with thorn branches and more brambles.

High ledge, Leader's den, & Clearing
The High ledge (similar to pictured above) is where the leader jumps on top of to call for a clan meeting. Clan meetings can differ from kits being apprenticed, apprentices being made warriors, deputyship announcements, warriors retiring to elders, and any sort of news for the clan; good or bad. Beneath the High Ledge is the leader's den. It's a deep cave beneath the jutting rock, with an entrance of vines hanging down from the roof of the cave.

Medicine Cat's Den

This is where the medicine cat, and their apprentice (if they have one) sleep. The entrance is basically completely covered in ferns, to the point when entering and exiting, you have to push through them. When you first go inside, its a bit more open; with room for multiple nests. When you go farther back you will see indents in the stone which are where the herbs are kept. Past the openings in the stone, the "cave" narrows and vines grow down from the roof. Past that is where the medicine cat sleeps. their apprentice sleeps in the more open section of the den. A very tiny stream of fresh water flows through the den and veers out through the stone walls.

Nursery

The Nursery is where expecting and nursing Queens (pregnant warrior she-cats) sleep. They stay here until their kits are ready to be apprenticed at 6 moons old. It is made out of an ancient fox den, the entrance made tinier and more protected by thorny brambles.

Warriors Den

Two fallen logs hold up this jumble of overgrown bushes that shelter the warriors from the rain, cold and snow.

Elder's Den

Cozy Cave that leads partially underground to keep the elders cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The inside is lined with moss.

Training Grounds

The training grounds are where mentors take their apprentices to learn how to fight in battles, and any other necessary training.

Border with Sunclan

Moonclan doesn't pass this border. to the west along the river, is where the sand reaches the ocean and the river flows to the sea.

Border With Two-leg Nests

Moonclan tries it's best to stay away from their border with the two-leg nests. Nothing good comes from two-legs. *imagine the fence is bordered with the forest/couldn't find a good photo*

The Moon Cave

Where medicine cats come each half-moon to share tongues with Starclan, their warrior ancestors. To get there, you must go all the way to the edge of the west border with the sand and follow it until you get to the second river connecting to the ocean. The landscape becomes rocky and you must climb around fallen rocks to get to the entrance of the cave. The ocean waves crash in and ripple to the back of the cave. There's a thin pathway along the edge of the water that leads deep into the pool filled cave. There, the medicine cats climb down to the large flat stone on the waters edge, where they drink from the starpool and fall into dreams with Starclan. This is also where leaders come to receive their nine lives from Starclan, as well as to share tongues with them whenever they need it most. Apprentices must journey here before becoming a warrior.

High Cliff, Full Moon Gathering *like the photo but less high up

Every full moon, all four clans come together to share news under a sacred truce from Starclan. Elders, deputies, warriors, and apprentices are allowed to come with the leader's permission. To get to the gathering place, all clans must travel to the sand place (beach) until they see the High Cliff; below it there is a large clearing of sand surrounded by tall, yellowish, wavy strands of grass. The four leaders climb up to the High Cliff to be seen and heard by all of the clan cats and share news. Examples of this news would be something your clan has overcome in the past moon, new apprentices, new warriors, questioning other clans if they'd been on your territory, etc. Fighting is absolutely not allowed at a gathering. If fighting breaks out, or something that Starclan doesn't approve of, the moon will be covered by the clouds and the gathering is brought to a close. If any clan has to cross another's to reach the gathering, they shall not be harmed.
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:00 am

The Warrior Code *Clan Rules

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

The Roleplay Rules

1. Only "swearing" allowed is cat related, ex. "foxdung", "mouse brain", "fleabrain", "foxheart" (cruel), etc.

2. All CS rules apply, RP forum rules, etc.

3. Only talk out of character on the discussion and form thread, linked at the very top of the first post.

4. No being your own mate or crush

5. Important positions like deputy or medicine cat will be first come first serve/based on if I think your character is fit for the role.

6. No executing other cats unless it has been passed by me first.

7. You may cut off your own characters, but please also pass that by me first.

8. Please no arguing between each other, but arguing between characters is okay!

9. Realistic cat pictures & If your character is based on art that's fine, if you could post the breed or a realistic reference that would be appreciated!

10. No super powers/wings/etc. realistic cats only. You can have extra long claws or tail, etc.

11. Please use the form I provide! Feel free to decorate it as much as you want.

12. PLEASE reply with at least 5 sentences.

13. Must be active at least once a week, but please aim to be active at least once every 5 days as to not hold up the roleplay. If you will be going out of town or dealing with anything in real time outside of chicken smoothie, please send me a PM so I can inform the roleplay participants as to not interact with your characters during that time!!!

13. Last but not least, if you have any important characters such as you're someones mate, medicine cat, or deputy, please make sure you can be active at least once every other day or 3 days at latest. Exceptions will be made if there's something coming up in your personal life, please reach out to me so I can post that on the thread for everyone to know you will be absent for a bit.

FORM FOR RP RESPONSES HEADER

Code: Select all
  Character's name || Rank || Gender || Status/what you're doing ||Tags; (who you're interacting with)
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Terminology

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:28 am

Warrior Cats Terminology

- Newleaf = Spring

- Greenleaf = Summer

- Leaffall = Fall

- Leafbare = Winter

- Silverpelt = The Milky Way

- Sunhigh = Noon

- Crowfood = Rotting food

- Fresh-kill = Recently killed prey

- Monster = Human machines like cars/bulldozers

- Thunderpath = A road

- Mouse-brained: Not very smart

- Mouse dung: An insult; stronger than mouse-brain, but less offensive than fox dung

- Sharing Tongues = Cats grooming each other

- White Cough = Mild chest infection

- Yellow Cough = A severe Illness, causes delirium

- Green Cough = A severe chest infection, can be fatal in elders and young kits
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medicine Cat Herbs & remedies

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:29 am

Herbs & Remedies

Poppy Seeds ; Used for soothing pain, physical and emotional. Also used to induce sleep. Do not use on queens
Form: Dried seed

Yarrow ; Used to rid of poison, causing a cat to vomit. Also used to soothe cracked paw pads
Form: Chewed up leaves (poulstice)

Dock leaves ; Used to heal and soothe scratches or paw pads
Form: Chewed

Borage ; Used for fevers, increasing queens milk production, or bellyache
Form: Eaten whole or chewed up

Catmint ; Used for Whitecough and Greencough
Form: Eaten whole

Thyme ; Used to alleviate shock and stress
Form: Eaten or chewed up

Juniper Berries ; strength, to soothe a cat, alleviate bellyaches, or alleviate breathing problems
Form: Eaten or chewed up

Moss ; gathering water or as an alternate to cobwebs for controlling bleeding
Form: Gathered

Cobwebs ; controlling bleeding or binding bones
Form: usually applied with a stick or paws

Herb Mixtures and what they're used for can be found on this page

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold ~ A Warrior Cats Role-pl

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:30 am

Dapplestar || Leader || She-cat || Status: Coming back into camp || Tags; Open

It was warm in Dapplestar’s den, despite a cool breeze flowing in. Her sleep was troubled; too worried about who she’d choose as her next deputy. Images flashed through her dreams of possible candidates, but when she woke, she was still unsure. The she-cat blinked open her eyes sleepily, letting them flutter until she could open them completely. With her forepaws reached out into a huge stretch, her jaws parted into a wide yawn, revealing her fang-like canines. When her stretch was complete, she shook out her fur and gave herself a quick grooming before heading towards the entrance of her den. The camp was pretty quiet, mostly everyone was still sleeping. Glancing at the fresh-kill pile, she saw it was decently full, but he wanted to go out by herself before the clan began to stir.

Trotting through the bracken-filled tunnel, her nostrils flared taking in the scents of the forest and the salty sea. Nodding to herself in contempt, Dapplestar began to quicken her pace, running through the forest like an excited kit. Oh how it feels to be carefree, even just for a bit. She thought to herself.

Mouth parted slightly, she began to take in the scents around her. Dapplestar quickly got into the hunter’s crouch and lifted her tail just slightly off the ground as to not make any noise, holding it still to not be detected. There it was, just a few tail lengths in front of her, a plump, juicy mouse. Slowly she stalked towards it and caught it in her talon-like claws, nipping it on the neck to deal with it quickly. The warmth from the mouse flooded her mouth and she licked her muzzle hungrily. Knowing the fresh kill pile was well stocked and that they were in Greenleaf, she gulped it down quickly before heading back towards camp. Trotting back through the entrance to camp, she noticed her clanmates beginning to stir from their dens.

Dreamheart|| Warrior || She-cat || Status: relaxing ||Tags; Open

A loud grumbling and a pain to the stomach awoke Dreamheart. Clumsy from sleep, she pulled herself to her paws and stumbled out of the warriors den. When she reached the fresh-kill pile she breathed out with relief that it was still pretty full. Her eyes darting across each piece of prey, she finally chose a decent sized vole to nibble on. Vole between her jaws, she walked over to a sunny patch near the edge of camp, sat down and delicately wrapped her tail around her forepaws. She finished the vole quickly and cleanly before curling into a ball to try and get some more rest. Placing her fluffy tail over her eyes, she began to relax; hearing the faint squawking of sea-birds (seagulls) in her ears.

Heavycloud || Warrior || Tom || Status: Just finished solo hunting ||Tags; Open

Heavycloud had been up for a while, hunting whatever he could find to bring back a decent catch to bring to the fresh kill pile. So far he had caught 1 plump squirrel, 2 mice, and a thrush. Before retracing his steps to gather his prey, he stopped by the river to lap up some water. It was icy cold and extremely refreshing; making him feel like energy was being brought back into his legs from all the running around he’d been doing. He pawed away from the soothing sounds of the river to collect his catches, before heading back towards camp.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:14 am

⨳ThicketstormSilent Hope
―――――――――――――――――
◄62m|male|warrior|tagged; open ►
    indentation 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎, 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏. 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒊𝒍 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒘𝒔. 𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅, 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒘𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.

𖦤BrightpoolQuiet Plots
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|female|warrior|tagged; 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑, 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏►
    indentation𝑻𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊 𝑴𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆. 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒍𝒚. "𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆? " 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔, 𝒊𝒇 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔.

𖥂SleetstepCheerful Deceiver
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|male|warrior|tagged; 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏►
    indentation𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅, 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔. 𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒌𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑯𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒍, 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚," 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅. " 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆.

𖤛SkypawThe Steadfast
―――――――――――――――――
◄9m|female|apprentice|tagged; open ►
    indentation𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝑴𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒓, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒏. 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚. 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆-𝒄𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒕. 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝑺𝒌𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒏, 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒍𝒚, 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:44 pm

• Gingerstrike •
warrior |
bio | tags: Poppynose, open | mentions: --

Gingerstrike had awoken extra early and set out hunting before the sun had begun to grace the horizon. It had been a successful outing, and he carried back a fair mouthful of prey. Dropping it into the fresh-kill pile, his gaze began to search the camp, hoping to catch sight of his sister. When her mottled pelt caught his eye, he padded over to her. “Morning!” he mewed, sitting beside her with his share of the prey he brought back. “Have you eaten yet?” he asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. Her confirmation was all he needed to eat his own meal.

• Poppynose •
warrior |
bio | tags: Gingerstrike, open | mentions: --

Poppynose hadn't been awake when Gingerstrike left the warriors den, but she wasn't surprised to find him gone when she opened her eyes. He usually had lots of early mornings. Her stomach growled hungrily, and she took it as her sign to start off her day. The sight of prey in the fresh-kill pile was a relief, and she took a small mouse. Her belly now full, she sat quietly and waited for her brother to return. Time seemed to drag by, but eventually he sauntered back into camp. “Morning, yes I already ate,” she replied, her ears flicking. She stayed silent, not sure what to say. He was usually the one to speak, and she would listen, but he was focused on his food.

• Juno •
loner |
bio | tags: open | mentions: --

A gentle breeze ruffled Juno's pelt, and she let out a big yawn. Her eyes opened slightly as she slowly pulled herself to her paws, stretching each of her limbs. The sounds of the forest flooded her senses and she tried to pick out any nearby prey. The smell of mouse slowly drifted to her, and her ears twitched. Yellow eyes darting around, she finally found her target. She dropped into a crouch and crept forward, getting closer and closer until she pounced. Her paws found her prey and pinned it to the ground as she bent down and swiftly ended it. She carried it triumphantly and found a place to settle below a particularly large tree, digging into her meal.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me