Chicken Smoothie Pets RP (Always Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Please pick one pet for alpha, and one for beta!

Leo (Dawn) (Alpha)
32%
Hitam (Alpha)
8%
Morpheus (Alpha)
12%
Silver (Beta)
36%
Foudre (Beta)
12%

Total votes : 66

Re: Chicken Smoothie Pets RP (Always Accepting!)

Postby lullaby » Tue May 23, 2017 5:26 am

.noir. wrote:Username: .noir.
Pet's Name: Alice
Picture: Image
Personality: Alice is a quiet, but yet forceful creature. She is cunning, quick witted, and painfully honest. Although she is pretty intelligent, she lacks in the combat department, and prefers to conduct battles, rather than fight them. She allows everyone's opinions to be hear before making a decision, however.
Year and Rarity: Very rare, 2010
Smoothie Valley citizen or Shadow Pack member: Shadow Pack
Other: She has a habit of preening her wings while thinking, and stutters all the time. She is smaller than most, so at first nobody takes her seriously.

Sorry for the inactivity! Its difficult to get on right now. I'm extremely busy with honors English homework ( yes, during the summer ) and band/marching band camp plus my grounding. I have no idea when I'm going to be on next, so don't expect me to come too soon! ^^

Accepted! Alice reminds me a bit of Prosper ;3

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 pm

(( I'm officially back! Ahh I can't wait to get back to roleplaying with you all! ^w^ ))

Silver | Female | 2 Years | Tags; Ribbon |

Silver awoke to the soft song of a bird above her, which soon grew to a couple singing duets. Silver got to her paws, reaching out as to stretch. She cast a quick glance to the small body of Fubbon, which was still asleep. I better get going. I don't like the fact of staying in the outskirts any longer. it came to her that being outside of Shadow Pack territory made her uncomfortable. Silver folded her ears, cringing at every step she took in the cracking leaves, as if they were going to give away her presence. It felt like centuries to get to the bunch of trees that marked Shadow Pack boundaries. From there she let out a breath of relief. Immediately she began bounding through the shadowed undergrowth of the forest, happy to be back in familiar territory.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu May 25, 2017 4:30 am

Dusk
Male | 4 years 1 month | Location-Shadowpack border

Dusk looks around and sees ribbon a distance away from him. He was not very suprised and turns his head and walks away towards his favorite location the forest and would like to hunt for his sister's favorite flower she used to like.

Merry Rainbaeu | Female | 5 years 2 months | Location- Smoothie Valley
Merry got depressed due to absence of his brother Dusk , she also missed the flower he used to get her. She goes and stands near the border can't resisting longer to lose his brother. But after stepping in the middle she walked away because she knows no one returns and she doesn't wanna be one of them
wip,,
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bori114 » Fri May 26, 2017 7:21 am

i cannot roleplay for a while because of a death
I will only be online every once in a while
I'm fine though
This account isn't dead
bori114

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri May 26, 2017 8:16 am

bori114 wrote:i cannot roleplay for a while because of a death

(Aww </3
Its okay, I understand, hope everything will get better <3)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaiiconcept » Sat May 27, 2017 6:43 am

ive been inactive so im starting over
Username:kawaiiconcept Pet's Name: never ending soukGender:female Picture: (Your Pet's Chicken Smoothie Picture Required) Image
Pet's name: never ending soul
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!Personality: (Please be detailed with complete sentences!)NES is the wisest of the four sisters. She has a deep connection with nature and is always level headed. Year and Rarity:2013, comon Smoothie Valley citizen or Shadow Pack member:smothie valley
Pet's Name: medianGender:female Picture: (Your Pet's Chicken Smoothie Picture Required) Image
Personality: (Please be detailed with complete sentences!)Median is the peace maker of the sisters. She has the power to tell the future. Year and Rarity:2013 comon Smoothie Valley citizen or Shadow Pack member:smoothie valley Pet's Name: lover of the sunGender: femalePicture: (Your Pet's Chicken Smoothie Picture Required) Image
Pet's name: lover of the sun
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!Personality: (Please be detailed with complete sentences!) LOS has a firey temper and is always ready to attack. Despite this she loves those who are close to her. Year and Rarity:2013 comon Smoothie Valley citizen or Shadow Pack member: smothie valley
Pet's Name:daughter of the moon Gender:female Picture: (Your Pet's Chicken Smoothie Picture Required) Image
Pet's name: Daughter Of The Moon
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!Personality: (Please be detailed with complete sentences!)DOTM is the healer of the sisters. She is kind and caring and loves her sisters. She is always in her library studying.Year and Rarity: 2013 comonSmoothie Valley citizen or Shadow Pack member:smoothie valley
kawaiiconcept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sat May 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Skaro
Male
Shadow Pack

Skaro trotted into Smoothie Valley, wrinkling his nose up.
inactive account
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sun May 28, 2017 1:28 am

ATTENTION:

I traded Skaro away for a trade for lots of pets with a 2017 storepet, a buncha uncommons, and a couple rares. So, I'll make a new character I guess lol.
Username: Can't you see it?
Pet's Name: Bandit
Picture: (Your Pet's Chicken Smoothie Picture Required)Image
Personality: (Please be detailed with complete sentences!)Bandit is a large rat. He doesn't see many others of his kind due to people not liking rats, and as rats are social creatures, he is often lonely. He enjoys sleeping in sunny spots, hiding in dark places, and stealing food.
Year and Rarity: 2014 Uncommon
Smoothie Valley citizen or Shadow Pack member: Smoothie Valley
Other:
Last edited by jellyphants on Sun May 28, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
inactive account
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightmareMooner » Sun May 28, 2017 5:00 pm

(dark is open for all of you.Dark's information:a wolf,female,shadow pack,loyal and evil although her look is lovely)
※I was LEFT BEHIND※

-Eddsworld,Undertale and DDLC fans-Profile picture:Tord-

Info:
Weirdo
Roleplayer
Aries
Feel free to trade with me!
NightmareMooner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sun May 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Petal

Female_Cheerful_Optimistic_ Shadow Pack_ Secret friend: Rayn

Wondering how Ryan was doing, she happily, and obliviously bumped into Dark. "Uh...Hi..." She stuttered. Dark had never had any respect for Petal, and the two of them never got along.

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me