Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby ~Static~ » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:39 am

xxxxImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

═══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tags; Featherpatch, Jaggedbreeze
Crush; jaggedbreeze

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

═══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Snowthorn // she-cat // 26 moons // warrior

Snowthorn narrowed her eyes as Featherpatch pinned Jaggedbreeze. The she-cat
stepped toward him, her claws unsheathing involuntarily. "There's no evidence to
point to her, Featherpatch,"
she stated as calmly as she could, her voice low. "And
she's injured, for Starclan's sake. Leave her alone!"
Her calm demeanor finally
broke as she raised her voice on the last word. She knew he wouldn't normally
do something like that- he was being irrational.
x
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flameseeker is thinking more like a leader than whitedoe rn

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:51 am

rocky. wrote:
      () “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Whitedoe watched as Pepperstrike and Flameseeker walked over to the Highrock. Despite what had just happened, she was able to put on a small smile, knowing there was hope that this clan could be helped and regain what they had before. Her thoughts and smile were cut short, however, because Featherpatch was on top of Jaggedbreeze in no time. He was shrieking out words and accusing her of being in with Aridstar. Whitedoe quickly hopped off the rock and ran over to the scene. She heard what Snowthorn had said right as she arrived. "Snowthorn is right. There is no evidence, we can't accuse Jaggedbreeze of anything yet," she said, directing her words mainly to Featherpatch, "She only talks in shaking her head a yes or no and giving glances and tail signals. There really isn't a way to get her to explain anything unless she decides to speak."

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Aridstar said nothing to the questions around her. She simply narrowed her eyes and unsheathed her claws. But what she wasn't expecting was for Amberheart to pin her down. Aridstar hissed in frustration as she was brought down to the Earth with a slight thud. "Yeah, I did! Got a problem with that?" she spat out. Amberheart was still young and lighter than older warriors so Aridstar used all her strength and pushed her off with her hind legs, digging her claws into Amberheart's belly as she did. Once Amberheart was off, Aridstar quickly scrambled up. She watched as Whitedoe walked to her and tried to get her to leave with words, "No way! This is my clan." She reached out to send a blow across Whitedoe's eyes but Whitedoe had moved just in time so she only caught her muzzle. Aridstar hissed in frustration. Listening to Whitedoe, she knew what she said was true,I WILL die if I get attacked. I can't take my chances, I need to gather up rogues to get this clan back. She chuckled and said, "Fine, as you wish. But I will be back." Aridstar quickly ran away from the clan cats and out of camp, fleeing for the forest. She breathed hard because of her low strength and running. I need to find the same and new rogues NOW. She could feel the cold frost stinging her pads as she ran through the forest, running who knows where. Even she didn't know where to find any cats.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Jaggedbreeze wasn't paying attention, but in a heartbeat she was being pushed down onto the ground. Her frail frame hitting the ground and her eyes wide with terror. Jaggedbreeze laid there, stunned. When she regained hold of the situation, she quickly shook her head a no. Jaggeedbreeze tried to get out from under the tom, but he was too heavy and strong and she was too weak. I wasn't even with my sister on the journey to find this clan! I arrived much later than her! How could I have done anything??

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Owleyes felt a wave of relief flood through him when Littlesprout didn't get too involved and rather leaned against him. He looked at the scene that was happening, with Featherpatch on top of the injured Jaggedbreeze. Everything that was happening was too much to take in and his brain almost couldn't handle it. "Im not sure. All I know is we don't want to kick her out and then she comes out as innocent," he said back to Littlesprout.

() “FLAMESEEKER.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Flameseeker thought for a moment about what Pepperstrike said, replying, "Maybe she wasn't all to sad that Applestar and Fogbreath died. Its possible she was in it or simply didn't like the cats." He watched the ruckus going on across the camp. To think the accusations would be over... He did nothing to help and only sighed. I never knew the dputy and the leader, I don't share the same feelings of this clan. I don't care about any of this. "You could kill Aridstar, but you may not want to. Think about it, she killed the leader and deputy, but for what? Perhaps they did something to her, perhaps they deserved to die. Our knowledge is blurry on that section and we can't make any hasty decisions."

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Hazestrike turned his attention over to Featherpatch on Jaggedbreeze. My old mind can't process all of this. I need to lay down, its giving me a headache. He did what he told himself and laid down, setting his head on his paws. He relaxed his whole body and let out a small sigh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 am

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud growled. Why did he have to be stuck in this den? There was nothing to do, no-one to talk to. What was going on? Cats were still shouting. Hollyheart had grabbed cobwebs, was someone hurt?

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Amberheart, Pinetail, Robinpaw, Open|

Hollyheart snapped her head up. "Uh..." It took her a moment to understand what was happening. She blinked, returning to herself. "Okay..." She murmured, it was all she could say. Standing up, Hollyheart nodded to Robinpaw. "Sure, Robinpaw." Hollyheart managed a drained smile. In the past she had tried to pretend Fogbreath and Applestar were never really there. But now it was all too real.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Hollyheart, Flameseeker, Open|

Amberheart blinked at Hollyheart. "It's okay, Hollyheart. You don't have to do everything at once." She murmured. The medicine cat nodded. Amberheart looked down at her stomach gingerly. The scratches weren't too bad, but they stung and they needed to be covered up.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Flameseeker, Open|

Pepperstrike shook his head. "Fogbreath was kind to Hollyheart. He treated her like a member of the clan, when others looked down on her for being born a rogue. I did too. We were shocked when she actually became a medicine cat. How could she connect with Starclan if she wasn't clan born? But she proved us all wrong... I don't think she's given herself time to grieve. Maybe she thought we would doubt her ability to be a medicine cat if she let their deaths distract her." Pepperstrike trailed off. "Aridstar joined the clan and was accepted because she could hunt and fight. Fogbreath and Applestar welcomed her, they did not wrong her. She wanted them dead so she could have power. She told us she would do her best to help us through these tough times. I believed her. I supported her. I said that Starclan would want her to be leader." He growled. He had once been proud to make those descisions. To stand up for Aridstar. He was ashamed now, that he had ever trusted her.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 am

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. owleeyes.) tags: meeting // owleyes
      "your right, if she can prove that..." softening her stance she turned away from the issue as it seemed to be getting solved. returning her full attention to the tom she sat down infront of him, first staring at her paws remembering what happened at the meeting she almost forgot the part were her and owleyes became arranged mates. h-how could i almost forget such a thing! wide eyes she blurted out "owleyes!" taking a pause her eyes shot up to meet the toms. "w-were arranged mates!" her voice trembled with excitement as she went into nuzzle him. "we may have not had the proper ceremony but starclan put us together." they must have, that's how it works right? hopping her statement was true she let herself melt into the tom.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: meeting // jaggedbreeze
      seeing the mollies terror in her eyes he focused on nothing more, you have nothing to do with this... he told himself as if talking to her. he could tell just by the look in her eyes but he still didn't believe it as his mouth was still open in a snarling stance even though no noise came out. keeping his eyes locked with hers even with her moving she had no power over the tom and it was clear. this isn't you. rung in his ears as if someone had said it but he knew that wasn't being said, even if everything was going in one ear and out the other he knew it wasn't said. this isn't me this time it was him telling himself, just then he broke his lock with the molly. with everyone's voices a blur he then locked his eyes on the warriors den and walked into it ignoring anyone in his way, once he made it he laid down on the farthest nest with his eyes open waiting for something, anything.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags: meeting // creekpaw
      "it is weird..." his voice trailed as the ex leader fled camp. shaking his head he turned to face the molly. "i have just about no idea what just happe-" he cut off hearing feather patches shriek. quickly snapping his head to were featherpatch was he saw the tom pinning jaggedbreeze with little to no force. "not her too?" sounding anxious he listened into the two.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Thorntail
Warrior/Tom/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Featherpatch

The tom felt worried as Featherpatch nearly attacked Jaggedbreeze and then went into the warriors den. Standing, he padded over and poked his head inside. "Featherpatch?" His blue gaze found the other tom and he carefully entered the den. "Are you alright?" He asked softly. So much was happening and tensions were clearly high.

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Amberheart

The tom went to work, his movements quick and experienced. Carefully chewing up the needed herbs, he placed them onto her scratches. "Now I want you to lay on your side when you sleep and try not to agitate them. They aren't too bad but I don't want them getting worse."

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Starting to like Hollyheart/Tags:Open

Letting his side lightly press against hers, he wondered how he could make her smile. The deputy and leaders death seemed to hit her rather hard and he knew she had been close to them. The apprentice wasn't used to comforting others and hoped he could console her a bit. "It'll be okay Hollyheart. It hurts now but we will survive and make the old leader and deputy proud."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Featherpatch, Jaggedbreeze

she looked toward the Fetaherpatch when she acted very aggressively toward the injured she-cat Jaggedbreeze "Hold you temper Fetherpatch" she called out ot the she-cat "She maybe is Aristars sister but it dosen't mean she could have a paw of the former leader and deputys deaths" she meowed lashing her tail softy.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: open - tags: open

He didn't say anything about it, but was very confused about anything. (dry muse)

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

Her ears flattered as she heared what was being told By Aridstar 'she killed the leader and deputy?' she meowed thinking of her mother which was being a loner.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: Dapperpaw - tags: meeting, Dapperpaw

She watched the scene happing into the clearning "...this is going to get out of paws soon" she meowed silently lashing her tail nervously. Her eyes scanned toward the leader, who just run off from somewhere.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud growled. Why did he have to be stuck in this den? There was nothing to do, no-one to talk to. What was going on? Cats were still shouting. Hollyheart had grabbed cobwebs, was someone hurt?

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Amberheart, Pinetail, Robinpaw, Open|

Hollyheart nodded. "I know. I just..." She shook her head. "I miss them." Hollyheart paused. "Last night I had a dream." She murmured as they went through the entrance. Aridstar's scent was lingering, but it was clear the cat was gone. Hollyheart knew of all cats, Pinetail was who she should be telling about the prophecy to. But she wanted to be selfish. She wanted to figure it out, go on an adventure into the forest with Robinpaw and be a hero. It sounded fun. She could help her clan. If she told Pinetail he would take responsibility. Tell her to grieve for Fogbreath and Applestar. Why would she do that if she could do something fun instead?

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Hollyheart, Flameseeker, Open|

Amberheart nodded. "Thanks, Pinetail." She murmured, gingerly standing up. The scratches stung, but it was fine. "How's Pigeoncloud?" She asked. She hadn't had the chance to visit the injured warrior yet. He was probably asleep. "It's a shame he missed this." She murmured, trying to smile. She preffered to make a joke out of things like this. Where you could only cover terrible news up with a grin.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Flameseeker, Open|

Pepperstrike shook his head. "Fogbreath was kind to Hollyheart. He treated her like a member of the clan, when others looked down on her for being born a rogue. I did too. We were shocked when she actually became a medicine cat. How could she connect with Starclan if she wasn't clan born? But she proved us all wrong... I don't think she's given herself time to grieve. Maybe she thought we would doubt her ability to be a medicine cat if she let their deaths distract her." Pepperstrike trailed off. "Aridstar joined the clan and was accepted because she could hunt and fight. Fogbreath and Applestar welcomed her, they did not wrong her. She wanted them dead so she could have power. She told us she would do her best to help us through these tough times. I believed her. I supported her. I said that Starclan would want her to be leader." He growled. He had once been proud to make those descisions. To stand up for Aridstar. He was ashamed now, that he had ever trusted her.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:00 am

•Dawnfeather•
Age; 20 Moons
Rank; Warrior
Tagged; Open
Location; Camp

Dawnfeather watched in shock as Aridstar fled into the forest. How couldn't they have known? She wondered silently to herself, that their clan leader was evil. Ears flattened, the lithe she-cat narrowed her blue eyes, glaring in the direction their ex-leader had run away in. Starclan only knows how this will end. The she-cat thought unhappily to herself. If Aridstar comes back, more cats might die. Shaking her head to rid herself of her unhappy thoughts, Dawnfeather stood up from where she was crouched, hoping she didn't look too nervous, but her heart was racing and her fur was bushed up as she glanced around camp, wondering what she should do next.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pitachip » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:13 am

Molepaw
|Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Tags: Snowthorn, Open|

Molepaw was reluctant to move at first, the tom-cats pelt bristled with unease. What happens now? he wondered to himself. His nervous, amber eyes scanned the camp, studying each cat he could see. My mentor, I should ask her. Molepaw told himself when his gaze landed on Snowthorn. Though, he hesitated. Maybe I shouldn't bother her right now... Uneasily, he rose to his paws and padded his way across the camp to Snowthorn, tail bushed up and eyes widened. Molepaw didn't even hide his fear as he stopped in front of his mentor. "What do we do now?" He asked Snowthorn, trying his best not to sound like a frightened kit.
pitachip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Amberheart

"He is doing alright but I think he is starting to get bored being confined to his nest." The tom said with a flick of his tail. "But he needs to let his leg heal correctly but not moving it." He glanced over at the medicine cat den. "I'm more worried about Jaggedbreeze. A jaw is hard to heal and I'm not sure if it will be able to go back to how it once was. Her jaw might be permanently damaged to where she has trouble eating." His shoulders sagged, the medicine cat actually showing how much he was troubled. Normally he hid his feelings but so much was happening and it was starting to bother him.

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Starting to like Hollyheart/Tags:Hollyheart

"A dream?" He perked his ears forward at that as he looked at her. "About what?" He noticed that he was pretty much as tall as Hollyheart and knew that he would soon be taller than her. It was strange to think she was older than him but it wasn't by much. They were rather close in age. "If you don't mind me asking that is. I know you aren't supposed to share some things that StarClan tell you."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me