Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 am

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud looked over at Jaggedbreeze as she slept. He hadn't wanted to pry, so he made sure not to overhear what Hollyheart had told the warrior. Now, Pigeoncloud was desperate to know. She seemed so upset by what she had heard. Shaking his head, Pigeoncloud relaxed as best he could and soon found himself asleep.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Robinpaw, Open|

Hollyheart stared blankly at Robinpaw as he left, before padding back into the den. She gazed at Jaggedbreeze for a moment, before grabbing some herbs together to give to her tomorrow. Hollyheart somewhat collapsed in her nest, closing her eyes. Within seconds she was in the forest, not realizing it was a dream as all memory of the day slipped from her mind.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart felt awkward as they walked to camp, and when they got there she could only mumble a quick "Goodnight." before she headed for the warriors' den. She stopped. Something was very wrong. Rogue scent, blood. No cat was worried though? Amberheart shook her head, she was probably just imagining things. Laying in her nest, Amberheart fell asleep.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike hurried into the warriors' den, going back to the nest he had claimed. "You stole my nest." He hissed quietly to the rogue, though the tom was clearly unconscious as he slept. Pepperstrike soon lost to the power of slumber.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rise and shine kitties!

Postby 72027 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:11 pm

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Whitedoe woke up with a startle. She had just gotten trapped under the current in the river while hunting fish in her dream. I hope this is just a dream and not something from Starclan... She laid in her nest, heavily breathing and filled with fear from the traumatizing experience. All the warriors around her were sleeping, but seeing all the cats gave her a sense of protection and her breathing normalized soon after. Whitedoe laid in her nest, still awake but not leaving the warriors den yet.

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Aridstar stepped out of her nest. She padded out of the leaders den and nearly flinched at the sight of frost and strong blowing wind in her ears. The wind weaved through her fur and hit her skin, making her give a small shudder. I will have to call a meeting once every cat is awake.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Jaggedbreeze woke up for a quick second and looked around the den. She felt sleep overcome her again and she rested her head on her paws before going back to sleep.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes opened his heavy eyelids. He shifted in his nest and raised his head. Littlesprout's pelt and his were touching and he felt a wave of affection pour over him. His attention drifted to the fact that he hadn't woken up to warm sun on his face like he normally did. It was instead a gloomy light from the cloud-covered sun.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; open )
        Flame could feel a cool breeze on his face. He very slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times. Where am I? He asked himself. The memories came rushing back though and he remembered. Oh yeah, I was invited to the clan and here I am. Flame heaved himself up on his paws, slowly staggering. His wounds were completely dried with blood and only left a small tingly feeling, but it wasn't painful. He padded carefully around the cats, making sure not to wake any. Flame stepped outside the rock den and could immediately feel a cool sensation on his pads. He looked down at his paws and noticed frost heavily covered the grassy ground. The second sensation he felt was wind tugging at his fur. But his rough fur withstood it, keeping him toasty warm. Its leafbare. But its also my first day in the clan. Flame felt excitement pounding in his chest as he headed down to the fresh kill pile.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike still laid in his nest, sleeping past sunup. He laid in a deep state of sleep. Soft snores escaped his mouth as his body rose and fall with every breath.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:10 pm

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. am?. owleyes.) tags: owleyes
      being a light sleeper comes in handy when there is a camp invasion at nights. yet it doesn't help when just the slightest stirring from clan mates wakes her. littlesprout is usually one to be up early, but today to her seemed gloomy. today felt like a day to spend in the den, but that isn't a choice as a clan cat. there are duties to tend to daily. as owleyes stirred next to her she stretched out and yawned, as she did so her body pressed itself up against owleyes some more, she didn't mean to push more but as soon as she finished her stretch she slowly sat up letting owleyes' side gently hit the ground. her side, still warm from his touch, made her release a sigh, i should have waited for him to move first..., turning her head she started grooming the patch of her fur that rested on the tom. closing her eyes his sweet blueberry scent filled her again, she felt like a feather drifting down from the sky but there being no ground... endless falling for the tom.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: open
      drifting in and out of sleep featherpatch's senses were wake yet his eyes were still sown shut, as long as everyone was still sleeping he would try his best to stay sleep. it just wasn't working so he laid there sprawled out eyes open.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags:
      dapperpaw was out cold in the apprentices den after a long day of hunting patrols and border patrols. his mentor wouldn't let him have a break today after getting a snappy ton in the morning. yet the tom had convinced himself it was his mentors fault for him snapping.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:31 pm

xxxxImage
━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Tags; open
Crush; jaggedbreeze

━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Snowthorn // she-cat // 26 moons // warrior

Snowthorn cracked her eyes open, her vision blurry and her thoughts still clouded with
sleep. The she-cat had had a restless night, managing to catch a few hours of rest at
most. She yawned silently, and stretched out as much as she could within the confines
of her nest. Though the den was kept warm by the many cats she shared it with,
Snowthorn could still feel the icy draft that drifted in from the outside. Knowing how cold
it must have gotten overnight only made her more reluctant to leave the den, if that was
possible. She slowly sat up in her nest, and began to groom her messy fur.
x
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud was forced awake by a cold breeze swirling into the medicine cat den. He tried to stand up and stretch, but his leg buckled. He had forgotten about that. Looking around, Pigeoncloud noticed he was the only one awake.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Open|

Hollyheart blinked around the clearing, it seemed familiar, but she must have only been here once or twice. Cat scent lingered in the air that Hollyheart wasn't able to recognize, but it was definitely Reedclan cats. It seemed faded and fresh at the same time, Hollyheart didn't know these cats, her brain was confused and she didn't know how to feel.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Open|

Amberheart is still sleeping, exhausted from such a late night out in the forest. She hopes no-one will ask her or Petalpaw about it, Amberheart will get in trouble if cats knew she took an apprentice to the stream at night. She stays sleeping, her fur ruffled and her body stretched out as she fades in and out of dreams.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike flinched awake. He had a nightmare, it turned out Aridstar had killed the former leader and deputy and now a rogue was roaming camp waiting to steal prey and- Wait, that really happened. Blinking drearily into the clearing, Pepperstrike spotted a cat he hadn't planned to see awake yet. Pepperstrike bolted up and sprinted into the clearing, Flame was at the fresh kill pile. "Don't you dare take prey!" He snapped quietly, not wanting to draw attention to himself. "You can't just grab whatever you like! Most cats don't even know you're allowed to be here! Listen, Flame, if you want to be a clan cat, you have to learn that you must earn your prey. You haven't done that yet." Hissed Pepperstrike, taking a plump rabbit from the pile. "I assume you know how to hunt, and I'll take you out to catch prey later. But, until then, you can't take anything from the fresh kill pile." The tom murmured, waving his tail to move Flame away from the prey. Pepperstrike stared at Flame properly for a moment, a handsome broad-shouldered tom with grey and brown tabby patches on him, deep amber eyes sparkling with his natural cheekiness. Pepperstrike couldn't stop the flustered words escaping him. "Would you like to share?" He murmured, looking down at the rabbit that lay lifeless on the ground. "I can't let a clanmate starve." He added, trying to convince himself that was why he had offered.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

she walked out of the Warriors den and looked at the clearning her golden eyes focusing to the medicine cats den. She has noticed something was going on here, but so far no-one was said nothing and she didn't really ask about it either.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: open - tags: Goldenpaw, open

He flicked his ears and narrowed his eyes as he listened Pepperstrike talking with this ginger stranger tom. Yawning he stood up and walked out of the Warriors den smilling to his sister before looked to this Flame cat for a moment, before maked his way to the apprentices den "Goldenpaw? Are you here?" he called out looking inside the den.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

She stood up and left the apprentices den, not really minding the cats around the clearning. She maked her way toward the fresh kill pile, looking the preys there was, not many...but there was not many cats in Reedclan either.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: Dapperpaw - tags: open

She watched the clearning sitting next to the apprentices den entrance. Sighing in boredom she starred the other cats doing their own thinks.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise and shine kitties!

Postby 72027 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:21 am

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Whitedoe woke up with a startle. She had just gotten trapped under the current in the river while hunting fish in her dream. I hope this is just a dream and not something from Starclan... She laid in her nest, heavily breathing and filled with fear from the traumatizing experience. All the warriors around her were sleeping, but seeing all the cats gave her a sense of protection and her breathing normalized soon after. Whitedoe laid in her nest, still awake but not leaving the warriors den yet.

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Aridstar stepped out of her nest. She padded out of the leaders den and nearly flinched at the sight of frost and strong blowing wind in her ears. The wind weaved through her fur and hit her skin, making her give a small shudder. I will have to call a meeting once every cat is awake.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Jaggedbreeze woke up for a quick second and looked around the den. She felt sleep overcome her again and she rested her head on her paws before going back to sleep.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes felt his side drop as he watched Littlesprout. Whispering very quietly, he apologized, "Sorry for waking you, Littlesprout." He didn't want to wake up any more cats so he said no more. Owleyes felt a wave of excitement pulsing through his body as he remembered, Littlesprout and I are getting arranged mates today!! I wonder if we will be chosen for each other... gosh I hope thats the case.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; pepperstrike )
        Flame lightly hissed as Pepperstrike denied his right to taking prey. He grumpily stared at Pepperstrike as he babbled on, but what he did not expect was for him to offer to share the rabbit. "Yes, thank you," he responded with. Flame sat down and was a moment away from bending down to take a bite before deciding to rather say, "I have earned my prey, thank you very much. If it weren't for me releasing Aridstar's history to you, everyone would still be stuck with Aridstar and blind of the truth. I'm expecting to see her gone soon." He glanced at Aridstar who was outside the leaders den.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike still laid in his nest, sleeping past sunup. He laid in a deep state of sleep. Soft snores escaped his mouth as his body rose and fall with every breath.

(temporary cat) Fogbreath // male // 64 moons at death // previous deputy // blue-grey korat // tags; hollyheart
    Fogbreath's pelt slowly faded in as he padded up to Hollyheart. Once he was a fox tail away from her, his starry eyes blinked and he spoke, "Hello young medicine cat." He could tell she was very confused, but Fogbreath had to get to the point before the dream ended. There was no time for heavy explaining.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:55 am

Thorntail
Warrior/Tom/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Opening his eyes, he yawned as he laid in his nest for a moment. However, he noticed others were waking up so he pushed himself up and padded out of the den. The fluffy gray tom arched his back in a luxurious stretch as he blinked his light blue eyes as he looked up at the dreary sky. Feeling more awake, he trotted over to the fresh-kill pile to see what there was to eat.

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Open

The tom was now awake and was busy trying to make something for Jaggedbreeze's jaw. He decided to let Hollyheart sleep longer as he sat in the corner, messing with some ivy tendrils. They needed to try and get her jaw to heal correctly.

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Snoring in his nest, he was currently on his back as he slept. He tended to oversleep at times as he wasn't the easiest cat to wake up in the morning.

Icestorm
Warrior/She-cat/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Slipping out of the den, he moved to the side and began to swipe her tongue over her side and chest a few times. Things seemed peaceful but the weather contradicted that. It was a bit depressing but she was more concerned about what Pepperstrike had spoke about last night.

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Starting to like Viperpaw/Tags:Open

Bounding out of the apprentice den, her brown fur was sticking up in random directions. Giving herself a shake, she fluffed her fur up as she looked around. Noticing Flame with Pepperstrike, she frowned as she remembered what he had done to her back at the river. Sitting down, she looked around camp as she wondered why he had been allowed to join the clan.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:05 am

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud glanced at Hollyheart. She was twitching, probably a nightmare. He wondered if he should wake her, but maybe it was a Starclan thing. "Pinetail." He murmured softly, shuffling closer to the tom. "What are you doing?" He asked, watching the medicine cat as he messed with some ivy tendrils.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Fogbreath, Open|

Hollyheart felt emotions cloud around her as she saw a cat she recognized. "Fogbreath. It's been a while, hasn't it?" She murmured, trying to smile. She shook her head. "I can't believe it. Aridstar. Aridstar did it." She murmured. "She got them to kill you! I was so alone because you died! I got my medicine cat name and it should have been the best day of my life, but you weren't there!" She cried, tears pricking her eyes. Hollyheart hadn't thought about the deputy in a long time. She hadn't grieved. She had pushed away all her pain and focused on her duty to her clan. She focused on Robinpaw, Amberheart, Pinetail. She focused on the cats she loved, but she never gave herself time. Time to focus on Fogbreath. "Do you have a message for me?" She asked, blinking rapidly to stop the tears. She was doing the wrong thing. She hadn't gone through grief. She had to put aside her duties for her well being. Yet something swam inside her, a fury, a rage. She pushed it away, Fogbreath was going to say something important.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Maglepaw, Robinpaw, Open|

Amberheart blinked awake, then yawned and looked around the den. It seemed like most cats were awake, so Amberheart stood and stretched, then padded into the clearing. She sensed the same tense feeling from last night, and she quickly realized there was a rogue in camp. She spotted him, he was with Pepperstrike. Amberheart shrugged it off, she was sure it would get explained soon enough. looking around, Amberheart wanted to retreat back to her nest, but she forced herself to talk to someone. With a smirk, she went over to the Apprentice's den. "Manglepaw, how's it going?" Amberheart asked, itching to tease a sleeping Robinpaw.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike sighed, laying down. "I suppose." He took a bite from the rabbit before carefully shuffling it over for Flame. He was rather confused as to why he had chosen to give the rogue prey, but it didn't really matter. "You're like an apprentice now, aren't you?" Pepperstrike purred, amused by the idea. "Go on, Flame, who do you think should be your mentor? Who do you want to teach you about the warrior code and how to be a clan cat? I don't think you have many options."
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:18 am

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Pinetail

"I'm making something for Jaggedbreeze. We need to try and keep her jaw in place like your leg." He said, pulling on one end of the tendril, his paw placed on the other end. "It's a bit complicated but I think I am doing it. How is your leg doing? Need some poppy seeds?" He asked curiously, keeping his eyes on his work.

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Starting to like Viperpaw/Tags:Amberheart

"Good except I can't find out why he is here!" She said, indicating Flame with her tail. "And what Pepperstrike was talking about last night." She didn't bother smoothing her fur down as she looked up at the other she-cat. "What about you? How are you doing?" Her ear flicked as she could still hear Robinpaw snoring in his nest.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me