Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud blinked over at the medicine cats, wondering what they were talking about. With a small sigh, Pigeoncloud rolled over, trying to get comfortable. He felt trapped in this nest, even though it was bigger than his one in the warriors' den. His leg was cramped and he couldn't curl up into his normal sleeping position.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart flicked her ear at what Pepperstrike was saying. "I think you should resign tomorrow, Aridstar. Tell them what you did and let Whitedoe decide what to do with you." She murmured, padding cobwebs onto the gash in Aridstar's side. "I... I..." Hollyheart didn't know what to say. She felt rage, horror, worry. Aridstar's wounds were almost completely patched up, and Hollyheart wanted to leave as soon as she could.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart shook her head. "You like him." She murmured quietly, focusing on the stream. She dashed a paw forward, water spraying everywhere as she picked up a tiny minnow in her claws. Giggling, Amberheart dropped the fish on the ground. "Eww, it's slimy!" She wailed happily, wiping her paw on the grass.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike sighed, standing up. He padded away from the leader, going towards the warriors' den. He frowned, a cat was in his nest. He could barely make out the figure, then he realized it was Flame. With a groan, Pepperstrike lay down in one of the old nests no cat ever used. He had seen that rogue fight and he did not want to wake the tom.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Thorntail
Warrior/Tom/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Acornwhisker

"Not much. I......" He trailed off. "Why is Aridstar with a rogue?" What was going on? The toms tail flicked from side to side, blue gaze troubled. "This doesn't look good. Hollyheart and Pepperstrike seem upset."

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Hollyheart

Easily understanding what is going on from overhearing conversations, he felt disheartened by the whole thing. Going over to Hollyheart, he let his tail-tip touch her shoulder. "I'll take care of the rest of her wounds. You can go and get some rest." Hollyheart was nearly done and he was sure that she was exhausted. "Tomorrow is going to be a day no one forgets."

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Hollyheart

Seeing Aridstar all scratched up, he narrowed his eyes curiously. Waiting until Hollyheart moved away from Aridstar, he swiftly bounded over to her. "Hey, what happened? Why is Aridstar all scratched up? Also, why do you all seem....angry?" The tom was bothered by it all.

Icestorm
Warrior/She-cat/19 moons/Crush:Max/Tags:Creekpaw

The she-cat stopped as cats returned to camp. "Creekpaw......I'm sorry but we will need to postpone this. Looks like something serious has happened." Looking around, she noticed Thorntail and decided to ask if he knew why a rogue had entered and Aridstar was covered in scratches.

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Starting to like Viperpaw/Tags:Open

Panting as she returned to camp, she noticed the loners scent was in camp. Seemed he made it here but where was he? Growling in frustration, she padded over to the apprentice den.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:47 am

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: none - tags: open

she is sleeping at the moment

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: none - tags: none

He is currently sleeping...

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Amberheart

She was silent for a moment before shaked her head "like? no, I don't like him that way? I want to be friends with him, I am not looking for love?" she yowled lashing her tail "everyone inside this clan are talking about love, crushes, being someones mate...it's not the whole life, you can live without any of that...but still you need friends" she meowed.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

She sighed and turned back to the camp
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: about time for cats to sleep. leafbare starts tmrw w/hea

Postby 72027 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:57 am

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Whitedoe laid in her nest, silently sleeping the night away. She dreamed of running along the river bank, chasing a big fish from outside the water. She pounced and landed square on the fish. It struggled in her claws but she used her teeth and snapped its spin, giving it a fast painful death. She dragged it out of the water, it was now clear that the fish was about half the size of her!

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Aridstar sighed, talking to Hollyheart, "I can tell you are uncomfortable being with me. Don't waste so many herbs on me, but rather on the cats who need it more. You may leave." She stood up, flicking her tail to send Hollyheart off.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Jaggedbreeze's eyelids were beginning to feel heavy, but she kept them open in case a medicine needed to see her again. Her jaw was beginning to also sting again, but she brushed off the sensation. Jaggedbreeze gave up on waiting and laid her head down, almost immediately being sent to sleep.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; shadewing ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Owleyes headed into the warriors den. There was an unfamiliar scent coming from the back of the den but he didn't make much sense of it. He went to the outside of the nests and laid down, drifting into silent sleep.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Flame padded away from the medicine cats den. Despite what Aridstar had done, she had still accepted him into his clan. She said not to tell anyone and he wouldn't, it was going to spread like fire without him. Flame wondered if it seemed so suspicious for a loner to pad into camp and sleep in the warriors den. Nobody knew he was accepted into the clan yet. Flame's cut on his muzzle and nip on his leg weren't too serious, and only bled a bit, but were covered by a small amount of dry blood now. I don't think these need pampering. Hope I'm right. He sighed and padded in the direction of a den, which happened to be the warriors den. He slowly and silently stepped inside and made his way back to the very back, where it was darkest and the nests were less of quality. Flame laid down and drifted off to sleep.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike woke when he heard a yowl in the distance. Huh. He blinked a few times before concluding with Its probably just a fox. He laid back down and went to sleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:47 pm

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. am?. owleyes and snowthorn.) tags: snowthorn mentioned - owleyes
      already moping into the warriors den, she spotted owleyes making himself comfortable in his nest. she winced, she couldn't look at him for some reason, not today, not tonight. her stomach twisted as she made herself as comfortable as she could on the opposite side of the den, not her spot but an empty nest. not being able to close her eyes and get tired she laid sprawled out cold watching those who entered the den. one by one the den filled with warriors of all shaped sizes and smells. one caught her eye, a shecat who catches her eyes often, a pure white shecat by the name of snowthorn. is your nest near me? she wanted to ask but she just watched as she mangled herself with the other warriors. shaking her head she hissed at herself, you don't even know her! with that she shot up and pranced between the body filled floor, seeing her nest was still empty, she curled in it, right next to owleyes. his blueberry scent filled her nose warming her heart and making her melt up next to him leaving their pelts touching as they drifted into deep sleep.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: open
      featherpatch stood watching the camp from afar, actually from up a tree that was just on the edge of the camp, one of the vary few decent trees to climb in camp. he layed till a smooth breeze layed his eyes back and tickled his whiskers, it sent prickles from his gray nose down to the tip of his tail. well that about says that he huffed to himself standing and shaking out his fur, just before bracing himself to jump to a clear spot just before him. just as he hit the ground his eyes traveled to the groups of cats headed to their dens for the night, he too joined a group making his way inside and to his nest.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags:
      dapperpaw was out cold in the apprentices den after a long day of hunting patrols and border patrols. his mentor wouldnt let him have a break today after getting a snappy ton in the morning. yet the tom had convinced himself it was his mentors fault for him snapping.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud looked over at Jaggedbreeze as she slept. He hadn't wanted to pry, so he made sure not to overhear what Hollyheart had told the warrior. Now, Pigeoncloud was desperate to know. She seemed so upset by what she had heard. Shaking his head, Pigeoncloud relaxed as best he could and soon found himself asleep.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Pinetail, Aridstar, Robinpaw, Open|

Hollyheart nodded. "Thanks." She murmured, looking up at Pinetail with relief. She stood up and was going to go inside the den, when Robinpaw bounded up to her. She frowned, she didn't know what to say. "I can't tell you. I'm sorry Robinpaw..." She was surrounded by grief, reminded of the deputy.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart looked up at the sky. "It's late, we should head back." She murmured, sliding the minnow back into the stream. She stood up, padding away from Petalpaw. "I'm sorry if I upset you." Amberheart said quietly, blinking at the moon dappled ground. She wasn't sure what to say, Amberheart never really saw Petalpaw angry.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike shook his head, he couldn't sleep. Standing up, he padded into the clearing. Cats seemed worried. He went to stand beside where Aridstar normally announced things. "Everyone, I want you to be aware that there is a rogue in the camp. Aridstar has allowed him to be here." It was the truth, though ridiculous.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: about time for cats to sleep. leafbare starts tmrw w/hea

Postby 72027 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:48 pm

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Whitedoe laid in her nest, silently sleeping the night away. She dreamed of running along the river bank, chasing a big fish from outside the water. She pounced and landed square on the fish. It struggled in her claws but she used her teeth and snapped its spin, giving it a fast painful death. She dragged it out of the water, it was now clear that the fish was about half the size of her!

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart, robinpaw(mentioned), sleeping )
        Aridstar's wounds were already feeling better from the treatment. Relief washed over her when she overheard Hollyheart tell Robinpaw that she couldn't say what was going on. Don't need a ruckus when cats are sleeping. She clenched her teeth and headed towards her den. Aridstar padded into her nest and laid down with a huff. She closed her eyes and fell asleep to the murmuring of cats and crickets playing songs.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Jaggedbreeze's eyelids were beginning to feel heavy, but she kept them open in case a medicine needed to see her again. Her jaw was beginning to also sting again, but she brushed off the sensation. Jaggedbreeze gave up on waiting and laid her head down, almost immediately being sent to sleep.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; shadewing ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Owleyes headed into the warriors den. There was an unfamiliar scent coming from the back of the den but he didn't make much sense of it. He went to the outside of the nests and laid down, drifting into silent sleep.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Flame padded away from the medicine cats den. Despite what Aridstar had done, she had still accepted him into his clan. She said not to tell anyone and he wouldn't, it was going to spread like fire without him. Flame wondered if it seemed so suspicious for a loner to pad into camp and sleep in the warriors den. Nobody knew he was accepted into the clan yet. Flame's cut on his muzzle and nip on his leg weren't too serious, and only bled a bit, but were covered by a small amount of dry blood now. I don't think these need pampering. Hope I'm right. He sighed and padded in the direction of a den, which happened to be the warriors den. He slowly and silently stepped inside and made his way back to the very back, where it was darkest and the nests were less of quality. Flame laid down and drifted off to sleep.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike woke when he heard a yowl in the distance. Huh. He blinked a few times before concluding with Its probably just a fox. He laid back down and went to sleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Thorntail
Warrior/Tom/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Why was Pepperstrike announcing this instead of Aridstar? Frowning, he shook his head before deciding to go to sleep for now. Getting up, he made his way into the warriors den and moved to his nest. Curling up in it, he placed his tail over his nose and closed his eyes.

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Open

Looking around the camp, he let out a sigh as the peace would be broken tomorrow. Who knows how things will go tomorrow. Standing, he noticed Robinpaw talking to Hollyheart and padded over. "Robinpaw you better go to your nest and get some rest. The ceremony is tomorrow and everyone will want to celebrate after." He gave a wave of his tail before trotting to the medicine cat den to get some sleep.

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Hollyheart

"Yes Pinetail," he said with a bow of his head. He had forgotten about the ceremony. "Its okay Hollyheart. Good night!" Turning, he bounded over to the apprentice den, disappearing inside.

Icestorm
Warrior/She-cat/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Standing, she headed into the warriors den to get some sleep. If the loner was allowed in their camp then he probably wasn't a threat. Laying down in her nest, she easily fell asleep.

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Starting to like Viperpaw/Tags:Open

Going to the apprentice den, she found her nest and the small she-cat easily curled up in it. Falling asleep, her breathing evened out as she laid there.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:18 pm

•Dawnfeather•
Age; 20 Moons
Rank; Warrior
Tagged; Open
Location; Warriors den
Form

Dawnfeather stood up from her spot in the clearing, her blue eyes narrowed as she observed her surroundings and the cats around her. Of course most cats were most likely in their dens sleeping, she figured. Stretching, the creamy furred she-cat yawned softly, as she padded towards the warriors den, her tail drooping slightly as weariness and exhaustion hit her suddenly. Pausing at the entrance, she gave one last look over her shoulder at the stars and the moon before carefully creeping to her nest, hoping she didn't step on any tails. Plopping down in her nest, the she-cat curled up with her tail over her nose. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, she thought, before sighing quietly, and closing her eyes, as she drifted off to sleep.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: none - tags: open

she is sleeping at the moment

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: none - tags: none

He is currently sleeping...

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: open- tags: Amberheart

She sighed "No you didn't upset me..." she meowed sighing lashing her tail as she walked toward the camp. As she entered the camp entrance she looked at the warrior "Good night then" she meowed flicking her tail to her.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: none - tags: open

She looked at the clearning for a moment, before walked to the apprentices den, curling to her nest.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me