The First Night ((horse RP NEEDS NEW PPL!!!))

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The First Night ((horse RP PLEASE JOIN))

Postby Otium » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 am

[[Ohh...poor Kay,I only have one thing to atend to right now and that is the Icelandic handball team.Soooo dreamy....*drools*]]

Click or it/they will come after you
Please excuse me, my grammar may be a bit of at times as I might be in a hurry or I don't know how to spell the word
Thank you Wendigo for my icon I love it :)
Otium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K.aylin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 am

Caliph:

The little weary sorrel mare lifted her head at the stallion [whisper], "My name is Caliph, and some sleep does sound great" Her gentle voice was fragile as she spoke to the lead, but she didnt have the strength to do much about it. Her delicate frame shook with a ragged inhale, her joints creaked as she swayed a little, each of her hundreds of muscles screamed in pain, urging her to lay down, but she kept up right to finish her conversation with the larger stud. Her half pony stature quivered, the cool breeze wrapping itself around her, gripping her like a giant icy claw. Her redish tawny plumage wrapping itself around her hind limbs. Cali's white tipped pillars shuffled beneath her, shifting the weight of her carcass between one another.

Demascus:

Dem's slow approach quickened as the scent of other equines continued to strengthen. None of those scent signatures smelt familiar to his trained nares. The painted stallion's poles worked quickly, bringing his stunning frame through the wooded forests like it was nothing. His tainted pools looked to the canopy above his skull, birds, black birds scattered at the sight of him, squawking their nuisance warning calls for all to hear. A brisk snort erupted from his maw as he cursed under his breath at them. Gnarled roots reached out for the haunted stud's daggers, but he alluded their grasp nimbly, continueing on his way to the new terra. Demascus's black and white torso ripped free from the shadowed visor of the forest, trotting haughtily into the sprawling pastures of this claimed land. The drake's orbs skillfully searched for the lead stallion, locating him without a hitch. A couple mares were crowded near him, which he assumed were his previously claimed doves. One vixen among them [referring to Caliph] looked about as tired as Dem felt. Finally channeling his energy Demascus whinnied towards the group, pausing momentarily before prancing nearer to them.
Pet's name: Brisk Enchantment
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
K.aylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:59 am

"Alright." Said softly turning back towards Dream Escape. His audits pinned back at the sudden call of another stallion. Turning, Whisper saw a black paint coming towards them and so he himself troted forth, his ears still pinned back. He hated when stallions came so easily into his lands and hated even more when they thought they could steal his beautiful Dream. A snort of exasperations escaped him followed by an angry whinny. Slowing his pillars to a halt, the tall paint stood his ground, watching the new drake come into this land as if thinking he owned it. Again a snort reverberated around his casm as he watched the stallion neer, his annoyence rising.
"No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret
There is a fire inside of this heart
And a riot about to explode into flames
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K.aylin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 am

Caliph:

The sorrel mare raised an eyebrow to the lead as he quickly dismissed her and went to fending off a new stud. Her gentle facade twisted to look at him. He was a formidable opponent, that was certain, but he really didn't look like he was trying to threaten anyone. She flicked her whip at her flanks as she watched the two get nearer to one another. She knew that a lot of stallions defended their mares, but usually they didn't have too much of a problem with other studs walking about their lands. A sigh wracked her frame as she moved slowly to a lone tree, bending her front legs and then her hind ones, lowering her bodice to the cool earth where she watched the commotion, lids fluttering.

Demascus:

Dem's devilish towers twisted back to lay flat upon his skullery as the lead came at him. Nares flaring the painted stud snorted audibly, his tainted pools filling with offended fire. What is his problem?! he thought to himself as he looked at the mares behind him. Dem hadn't even made any threatening advances on either of them and yet here comes this over protective stud, charging at him without a second thought. Demascus laughed to himself, either this would be over with a few words or this stallion would choose to fight, Dem liked the thought of the second one. He hadn't fought in such a long time, and missed the thrill. Even if he was about to fall over with exhaustion. He whickered harshly at the lead, warning him not to make any choices that he would regret.
K.aylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:04 pm

((So sorry I haven't been on...I had a lot of homework. This is my first time roll playing and i want to know what people think about my post.))

As Dream looked up at the stallion, she nickered back to him softly. Whisper galloped down to meet her and she ran her dark muzzle down his back as he did the same. Dream's head shot up to see another stallion on the horizon. She watched Whisper's muscles flex as he troted over to the starnge new lonner. Whisper looked as if to tell the stallion to back off. As she was about to start grazing again with releif, she turned her head to come upon a mare. She looked tired and not willing to move anymore. Dream wasn't sure what to do. Should I go and help or should I let Wispher deal with her? As Dream was about to go over to the mare, Whisper whinnied to her as if to say to leave the mare alone. As Whisper went to get the mare, a sudden jealousy came over Dream. Thats my stallion! She can't just come into our land and take my stallion like that! Whisper solwly walked over to where Dream was. Dream was upset, she took one look at the mare and saw here eyes were glazed over with tiredness. Whisper was showing the mare affection and she didn't like it one bit. She turned her back to Whisper and ignored him for the rest of the day.

"If I smell like peppermints,
I was feeding my horse treats.

If I smell like shampoo,
I was giving my horse a bath.

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgenderMurdock » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 pm

((which mare?))
Ha, haha, haha, ha ha, haha
AgenderMurdock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K.aylin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 pm

[My mare, Caliph. I assume]

EDIT:
Oh and some friendly critique-
First I would keep the power playing to a minimum. Ex: making other people's charries do things when you really have no control over them.
Next I would say to leave it open for a reply instead of saying "she ignored him for the rest of the day" Iwould say ""she quickly gave him the cold shoulder, pretending to be interested in blahblahblah" just leave it so that your character isn't controling time or reactions of other ppls charries. Other than that, so far, you're doing well!
K.aylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgenderMurdock » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:26 pm

((dem could take Willow))

Willow stood around ina green open field. Her beautiful coat glimering in the sun. She streached her neck dow to take a bite of the green grass ((sorry a little short))
Ha, haha, haha, ha ha, haha
AgenderMurdock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:05 pm

((ok I'll take that advice... sorry about the powerplaying thing...i was just summing up what happened before my post.))

"If I smell like peppermints,
I was feeding my horse treats.

If I smell like shampoo,
I was giving my horse a bath.

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 pm

((wait, i thought willow was whisperes other mare... i so cinfuzzled. And i was on the phone with her so what she said was somewhat okay. I'll let it slide this once but there wise, yes jmay, as RMH stated.))
Whisper dipped his cranium down eyelevel with Dream. "What's with you?" He questioned lightly while lipping gently at her face. It was, ah horse ways go, like a little kiss for his beloved mare. But before he could listen for and anwser he heard a call from another stallion.
((Back to where i was...))
"Might I ask your name and what you want?"He questioned lightly of the approching paint, his ears still pinned back, but slowly relaxed. His body relaxed as well, his posture became a light one. The stallion didn't seem as if he wanted anything to do with his mares and that thought made him relax further. Soon his audits were forward as he looked on this stallion with curriosity instead of anger.
((you mean trying jmay. don't feel bad, i did that a lot when i first started.))
"No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret
There is a fire inside of this heart
And a riot about to explode into flames
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery