๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Postby Emberwhisker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:51 pm

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š
Where: Territory//She-cat//Loner//Tags: Frogpaw (when the battle finished do you think Frogpaw could call her or something??) //

Cherry could hear the sounds of cats fighting and she winced every time. She longed to be down there and helping Frogpaw and his clan but she knew, like Frogpaw said, that they may mistake her for one of the attacking cats.

~~~~~~~~~

Foxpaw
//female//Apprentince//Tags: Aurora

Foxpaw rushed into clan after hearing all the hissing and shouting of battle and hissed as a cat pounced on her. She wriggled under the cats grip and hissed as they bit her. She slipped and fell causing her to land flat on her stomach. Thought ran through her head as to how she could get her attacker of, when a move came to her mind. She quickly rolled over onto her back and tried to wriggle out of their grasp.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagexx
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
x โ ๐“ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐’†๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐’†๐’†๐“ป -
x โ”Œ.................................................โ”
xxxx I'm Emberwhisker but you can call me Ember or Whisker
xxxx I am a writer who loves to write.
xxxx But I'm too busy to write anything
xxxx โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxx link - link - link - link - link - link - ยฉ
x โ””.................................................โ”˜
x - ๐“ต๐’†๐“ช๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’† ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ผ๐“ฝ โž
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–โ”‚
โ–โ”‚
โ–โ”‚
โ–โ”‚
โ–โ”‚
โ–โ”‚
โ–โ”‚
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread๐Ÿ‚

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: shellpaw, alley cat]

Falconwing dashed into camp, his claws unsheathed and tearing up bits of grass in his wake. The scene that greeted him was horrible, claws and teeth and blood and pain. Without hesitating he leapt at the nesrest rogue, who was attacking Shellpaw. The tom was larger but Falconwing was faster. The warrior dove around the alley cat, slashing his claws along the tomโ€™s flank as he did so.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw, alley cat]

Pebblepaw fought beside Hawkpaw, effectively defeating some of the enemy cats. But suddely one of the alley cats leapt at her from the side, clawing her shoulder and drawing a yelp from the tabby apprentice. But the adrenaline rushing through her veins allowed the Pebblepaw to ignore the stabbing pain of the fresh wound and fight back, dragging her own claws down the enemy she-cat's muzzle, just barely missing her eyes.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: camp]

Icepaw landed on the ground, two bloody clawmarks cutting across her left cheek. She spat out tufts of Chester's fur and pushed herself back to her paws, shaking her head to get rid of the blood dripping down her face. With a growl the white she-cat jumped onto the back of the nearest alley cat, digging her claws deep into it's shoulders.

Thistletuft
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: foxpaw, aurora]

โ€You bad guys never learn, do you?โ€ Thistletuft sighed, his jokester attitude not leaving him even as he fought for his life. He reared onto his hind paws and slammed his front paws onto the head of his opponent, temporarily rendering the alley cat unconscious. That was when he saw out of the corner of his eye Foxpaw getting pinned. He rushed through the crowd of battling cats towards the apprentice, barreling into the alley cat pinning her, hopefully knowing her off.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:13 pm

H a w k p a w
    Male | Warrior | 11 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that a rogue had got a hold of Pebblepaw. Although he wished to gain revenge and protect her, he knew she would do just fine on her own and she wouldnโ€™t thank him later. As if to prove his point, she flung herself around and raked her claws down her enemies muzzle. โ€œGood one Pebblepaw!โ€ He commented admits the fighting. He bit down hard on a rogueโ€™s tail, feeling satisfaction from the loud howl he gave off.

Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Open
    โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Frostbreeze winced as she felt claws across her belly. Her eyes widened as she felt the tom begin to squirm out of her grasps. Her breaths came out as heaves. Come on Frostbreeze. This is only the second cat... The she-cat lowered herself to the ground. She locked her gaze on the tom's back leg. The stinging sensation on her belly hindered her concentration slightly. With a flick of her tail, she darted forward, slipping across the toms side. She chomped down on the cat's leg. Inbetween her teeth she growled, "Are you ready to admit defeat yet, dungface?"

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive
    โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Dustpaw sat, her eyes locked on the ground. "I do want to see you. I want to see you every day." The she-cat's voice was almost a whisper as she spoke. "My clan will forever hate me if I abandon them." She sighed. All of this started with her taking a stroll out of camp. Now look at what it had evolved into. "What if I go help fight, and once the battle is over, I meet you in our den?" Her eyes looked up to meet Olive's. "I really like you Olive. I want to be with you. However, I have a duty to protect my clan."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Caleb

Frogpaw felt the weight on his body pulled off. He gasped for breath once he was able to stand up. His right hind paw stung, and he kept it hovering over the ground. "T-thank you.. Caleb." he nodded to the friendly loner. The large tom had blood dripping from his stomach from where he raked him with his hind paws. Frogpaw hissed at the tom and raked his muzzle with his claws. "This is what happens when you mess with FawnClan!" he yowled. Frogpaw dodged a swipe from the clumsy large tom and bit his tail. The tom hollered and ran out of camp and into the forest. "And don't come back!" he shouted after him.
Frogpaw panted, he turned to Caleb who helped him with the large tom. "Thank you, Caleb. I appreciate it." he quickly licked his size that had a deep scar on the side. "I think you would make a great warrior." he nodded approvingly.
(Yes it is a random kitty owo)

@EmberWhisker of course. I'll do that as soon as it's over.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:15 am

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C;IrisCloud|T;IrisCloud|Mood: Soft, Loving

The grey tom ran over to the shecat. He rasped his tounge over her ear. "Come on, there's still more cats." The warrior meowed, with a warm look in his eyes. The scratches hurt, but they weren't deep at all. With gritted teeth the feline bent down, pushing his nose under IrisCloud's front legs, and pushing her to her feet. The warrior smirked, "Come on. We have a clan to save."
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:17 am

Fawnstar leapt at a large tom before barreling him over. She hissed at him, pinning him down. She raked her claws doesnโ€™t his side before he kicked up and pinned her down. โ€œMouse-brain!โ€ She spat. Fawnstar kicked her hind legs up, hitting the tom in the stomach. He lost his balance, and Fawnstar stood up. She walked over to him and clawed his stomach, resulting in the cats death.

Acorntail noticed Icepaw fighting a cat alone, so he ran over to help her. She was fighting very well, but he wanted to make sure nothing happened to Icepaw. He hissed at the cat as he leapt in front of them while Icepaw was on his back, trying to block him from moving too much. He lifted his paw and raked it down the cats face before doing the same with his other paw.

Raven heard voices in the distance. She pricked her ears forward and noticed it was the yowls of a battle. She knew she should help whoever was being attacked, so she ran into the clans territory as fast as she could, trying to reach the camp. When she arrived, she could barely tell what was happening. Cats were being pinned down, others were being killed.

Iriscloud chuckled. โ€œYeah, Yeah, Iโ€™m coming.โ€ She meowed as she stood up. She looked back at her side, the fall didnโ€™t cause it to start bleeding, but it did hurt. She then looked around the camp for a loner to attack.

Pigeonkit curled up next to Foxwhisker. The yowls of cats outside of the nursery flooded her ears, but nothing could block it out. She looked up st Foxwhisker before back outside. Dustpaw has run off to be with a loner, and there were many dead bodies.

Shellpaw quickly rolled away as Falconwing attacked the large rogue. She stood for a moment before running next to Falconwing and attacking the cat away. She wasnโ€™t sure if these cats would fight to the death or run off, but she knew she wouldnโ€™t stop until it was over.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:50 am

aurora
โžผ molly โžผ alley cat โžผ tags, thistletuft & foxpaw

she gasped as she was knocked down and then pinned by a larger cat. shoot. luckily, she managed to swipe foxpaw as she was flung off, but her stubby claws probably didn't do much. she growled at thistletuft, showing her teeth, and then attempting to bite his leg. not knowing if she missed or not, she also tried to curl her lower-body into a ball, that way she could prepare for a decent belly rake, or even just a tickle, just to distract this... warrior. thoughts were racing through her mind though, what were they doing? why were her friends even here, why were they even attacking? probably some dumb reason, might as well finish this battle off...

roset
โžผ tom โžผ alley cat โžผ tags, frostbreeze

roset let out a yowl of pain, his leg now bleeding. he hissed as the sting on his face only grew larger. he saw the moment to strike, since frostbreeze was biting his leg, he could swipe her face. he jerked backwards, though, feeling stings all over his body, and managed to mumble out a painful " no! " his unsheathed claws lifted, and he swiped the feline's face, leaving a scratch, he decided that wouldn't be enough. his back-legs jolted up, the sharp claws on them cutting somewhere in frostbreeze, but not enough to completely make her.. well, die. only enough force to make the claws go through her soft skin, and then leave blood, and scratches. roset cried once more as the pain in his leg got worse, so he pushed harder with his back legs.
Last edited by lunaar on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:38 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โœฏ โœฏ โœฏ
H a w k t a l o n
โœฏ โœฏ โœฏ
position ;; warrior
age ;; 35 moons
tagged ;; rogues
crush ;; Chestnutear
mate ;; open

Hawktalon was fighting with all the fury of Lion Clan. How dare these filthy rogues attack his precious clan. He was the deputy and it was his duty to defend the clan. Leaping forward, he bowled into a rogue who he pinned under him. the tom raised a paw, with his long claws unsheathed to the max, he brought down his paws with tremendous force across the cat beneath him's head, smiling as he heard the cat shriek out in pain. As he raised his other paw to strike again, he felt the sharp pain of the cat raking his hind claws across Hawktalon's belly. The massive tom grimaced in pain and let out a large snarl as the other cat took to opportunity to slip out from under Hawktalon. Wincing, Hawktalon took a breath and faced the tom again, he couldn't let the rogues win.

The two cats leapt at each other, colliding midair and falling in a cloud of dust. The two tussled on the ground, hissing loudly and blurring into a tangle of teeth and claws. Hawktalon moved in and landed a sharp bite on his opponent's shoulder but let go once he felt the pain of claws ripping through his right ear. In one last burst of fury, the massive tom slammed himself into his opponent and in the seconds were the other cat stumbled to keep their balance, Hawktalon landed a swipe right down the cat's side. The other cat screeched in pain before hissing at Hawktalon and racing off into the trees.

Hawktalon's shoulders slumped and he stopped to gather his breath. He could feel the pain of the deep gouges across his stomach and his thick, fluffy belly fur was heavy from being soaked in blood. His legs were shaking and his breathing was heavy yet there was still fire in the tom's blazing golden eyes. He had to keep fighting. Fighting and fighting until his clan was safe. Taking another breath, Hawktalon gathered his strength and leapt back into battle. the war wasn't over yet.
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:08 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Frogpaw//Rank: Loner

Caleb grinned at the apprentice. "Just happy to help." He said, then was tackled down by a black, skinny she-cat.

Bridget
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Caleb, whoever else wants to attack her//Rank: Alley Cat

The she-cat purred as rolled Caleb over, then kicked him away from her. "You better give us what we want, kit." She growled at the tailless tom. "Otherwise, we'll have to kill everyone." She said, then looked over to see all her friends. Fighting. Getting injured and pinned down. What did they want again? She realized that she had forgotten, but it'd be embarrassing just to leave without seeing what she could really do.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me