•1x1• |webmonkey & Thrown|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: •1x1• |webmonkey & Thrown|

Postby wolf? » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:42 am

He looked up at Ella with more understanding, "Ohh... I guess you made the right decision then."
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 pm

"Like you can become a big singer quick. But then yknow. You lose your private life. Your forced into stuff from your lable. Like Justin and Selena wasn't real. It was all an act. For more money and fans."
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:39 am

Eli nodded, though he didn't quite know who she was referencing to. He had always listened to country music, nothing else. "I know what you mean..."
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:06 am

""Im talking about pop singers."
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:18 am

"Ohh! Ok." He said with a smile as he shifted to a more comfortable position on the dry patch of dirt. "Have you ever gone cliff diving?" He asked curiously as he looked toward the edge of the low cliff, remembering the many times he had.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:31 pm

"Nope.." She answered
((just woke wb
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:37 pm

(Thats ok!)

He looked over at Ella with wide eyes, though honestly not surprised by her answer. "Come on! Lets go right now, I'm telling you, the soggy clothes are worth it in the end!" He said as he stood up and stepped towards the edge of the cliff, "Just make sure you jump far enough away from the wall." Elias warned as he started to slip his white tee-shirt off, getting ready to jump.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Ella shook her head. She really didnt want too. She ran her fingers through her hair. she sighed and looked at him. She atayed fixed to where she was. Honestly. She didnt like being in the country side. She didnt think Elias was somebody she'd take too very fast. It was the truth. She didnt really mind being around him, but he wouldnt be the person she'd trust.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Elias looked at her with a smile and shrugged, "Well if you aren't going then I'll only jump once." He said she he tossed the shirt to the base of the rock she was sitting on, it landing beside her feet. "You sure you don't want to?" He asked one last time, truly thinking that Ella would enjoy herself a little if she did, though he wasn't one-hundred percent sure.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Ella shook her head. She sighed. If I do. Ill get soaking wet. "I hate the water. I cant stand getting soaking."
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me