{An invite-only RP :3 }

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {An invite-only RP :3 }

Postby Seether~ » Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 pm

"I know I've got an ideas." Laraina whispered back "hey mrs hamric did you know that my brother can't do math?" Laraina asked mrs hamric

"Nothing!" Cherry said to bob smiling "she claims to be in live with Dallas.." Raine mumbled

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Mon May 20, 2013 1:14 pm

"Well, when he gets to my class, he better know his basic math skills. That means he needs to know his multiplication tables, division, addition, subtraction, basic key terms like Distributive Property, Algebra, variable, and his negative and positive signs," Mrs. Hamric said in a serious voice.

"You're what?!" Bob yelled, obviously angered. He took out a small box and threw it to the ground as hard as he could. "The marriage is off! I was just about to give you a ring, but nooooo! You've gotta run around, being in love with a Greaser!"
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

"He needs a tutor why don't you and mr gentry go find him?" Laraina asked mrs hamric

"Bob u swear I'm not this greaser is lieing! How can you believe her over me?!• cherry asked "she's gotta point if this happened to me id believe Dallas over you any day..."Raine mumbled.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Zoe smiled, "ah, thank you. "

Last bumped by Zoe-Underland on Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 pm.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me