burning roses [ open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

burning roses [ open ]

Postby unnamed » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:58 am

we were once a proud pack, destined for greatness and prosperity; our leader atuk lead us with wisdom and justice but even he could not resist the dark forces at work. he became mad with power and sought to destroy the old ways that protected us and in his blind ignorance the gods sought in turn to destroy us. on a dry winter's night a mighty fire tore our home apart and ripped apart our families, our very lives burned with the flames and our bodies were scorched by its fierce power.
                      discussion/character thread
Last edited by unnamed on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 am

[introduction]

[plot line]

[rules]

[pack ranking]

[relationships]
                  the rose pack was once a peaceful and well-respected pack; they honored the old ways of the wolf and followed the traditions laid before them by their ancestors. they fought with none and never faced a threat by the other packs that surrounding their vast territory, life for the pack was model. the pack had been lead by a long line of noble alphas with the most recent one named atuk. as were the ones before him he was fair and just but unlike his mother before him he was weak willed in the ways of tradition. he spoke little with the gods and the dark ways that wolves feared crept into his heart and mind. atuk launched the pack into wars against long time allies and spoke ill of their traditions. worry spread through the pack as many feared what this would mean. they were right to worry and to fear. the gods were angered by this sudden betrayal of their kindness and so rained down a horrible curse. without warning on a dry winter their home erupted into terrifying flames of fire. in a panic the pack fled in all directions. very few escaped the flames and none escaped without a mark that branded them. the few who survived have now banded together but with no territory, no allies, and very little hope they'll be forced to find a new home and rebuild the once noble pack.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:02 am

[introduction]

[plot line]

[rules]

[pack ranking]

[relationships]
                  one. you are to follow all site rules at all times. no exceptions to this rule.
                  two. try to write at least one decent sized paragraph per post and for each character.
                  three. you are to remain respectful to everyone who is in the roleplay.
                  four. you may have as many characters as you would like but you are responsible for regularly posting for each one. any inactive characters will be deleted from the roleplay.
                  five. try your best to keep genders as even as is possible. one person should not have three of one gender and zero of the other.
                  six. this roleplay is realistic. this means that pelt colors, eye colors, and actions should all be kept accordingly. this also extends to powerplaying and other related matters.
                  seven. avoid making your characters be their own crushes/mates
                  eight. all reservations should be made through pms, please do not post anything except for roleplay on this thread. all discussions and characters will be posted elsewhere to keep things tidy.
Last edited by unnamed on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 am

[introduction]

[plot line]

[rules]

[pack ranking]

[relationships]
                  alpha. edon - male - omnipotence_

beta male. channing - male - inky.
                  beta female. nyra - female - honey & spice

subordinates. unlimited
                  conan - male - just peachy
                  rowan - female - oreopeppers
                  dakota - female - just peachy
                  cass - female - ouija babe
                  crowley - male - ouija babe

omegas. limit three
                  persephone - female - omnipotence_
                  jasper - male - oreopeppers

females 5 || males 5
Last edited by unnamed on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:56 am

[introduction]

[plot line]

[rules]

[pack ranking]

[relationships]
                  crushes

mates

family
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: burning roses [ open ]

Postby MissFriday » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 am

[Deleted]
Last edited by MissFriday on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I play Hockey, Inline Hockey

I Love Mapleshade; May she find good hunting, swift running and shelter when she sleeps

Pet's name: Mapleshade
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MissFriday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:42 am

E D O N the alpha
male | crush; tbd | tags; none

The wolf turned his head to look behind as his legs escaped the last wall of flames that reached for him and scorched the ends of his fur, he wasn't sure who had survived and who hadn't save for Persephone who ran alongside him only a few yards away. He pressed on, calling to her to do the same thing, eventually smoke gave way to the first piece of hope he'd seen since the fire lit. Finally the tree line had broken and in a panic the former beta rushed into the clearing far enough to be out of harm's way.He watched as flames engulfed the pack's former home and realized they were spread thin. Tossing his head back he howled loudly as a call to whatever was left of the pack to find him. He watched the tree line, hopeful for whatever number of his pack might appear.

Persephone the omega
female | crush; tbd | tags: none

She had woken to the sound of panic and the smell of burning wood. She had peered from her resting place to see angry red flames grasping at them instead of the white snow she had expected. Several wolves rushed around and in panic the cream colored wolf bolted from her hiding place to follow her packmates into the woods surrounding them. She felt as though she had run for hours now, along the way finding herself behind Edon and sticking as close as she possibly could. More than once she'd come close to the flames and even now a fallen branch had struck her hind leg to leave a burnt scar. When the trees finally gave way to the clearing relief flooded her system as it seemed they had fallen come free from their death sentence.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:01 am

Nyra || Female || Beta || Open
Nyra awoke with the acrid smell of smoke stinging at her nose. Jolting up, she stood for a moment, shocked by the angry blaze that devoured their camp. Adrenaline kicking in, Nyra bolted out into the forest, rushing through the trees with bounding leaps. Her legs and lungs ached with protest, though she pushed on, unwilling to be swallowed by the sparks and flames. Finally, the dense overgrowth broke into a clearing where the fire would not likely follow. Just as she arrived, chest heaving for breath, Edon's howl split through the night, calling all of his pack mates. At the noise, Nyra trotted over to him, joining the others that had survived the fire.
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 am

{Channing}{Beta}{Male}

Channing sniffed. A sour stench pierced his nose and his eyelids flew open, eyes darting in ever direction. The wolf lifted his head and jumped to his feet. The entire camp was engulfed in flames. He gasped, his lungs crying with the need for air, and he fell into a fit of coughing. He shook himself and, when he was done hacking up an organ, flew out of the den, paws barely skidding the ground. He ran and ran, ferns swatting at his face and thorn bushes clawing at his pelt. Channing looked over his shoulder and found that he had climbed a hill. From the hill he could see the fire, now just a plume of smoke and streak of red and orange, clearly below him. He couldn’t feel the heat from the disaster, but his pelt was still hot. Swallowing, he regained his breath and looked around, taking in the new environment. ‘What am I going to do now?’ He thought nervously to himself.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 01 ]

Postby ghast. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:02 am

♕ ROWAN!!
female // suboordinate // crush;; tba // tags;; open
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

with a strong kick of her back legs, rowan forced herself to leap through
    the still-growing flames that licked at everything, including her. she
    gasped for air, tasting nothing but the bitterness of the smoke that
    was trying to consume her. nervously trotting on, she cried out for
    anyone that could hear her, but her voice was hoarse as she
    wheezed softly. the further she walked the further the smoke
    was from her, and she could finally taste the fresh air. she
    treaded on, lifting her ears as a howl split the air. she continued
    to move on as quick as she could towards the sound, not stopping
    until she was met with edon and the rest of her pack.

♔JASPER!!
male // omega // crush;; tba // tags;; open
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

jasper looked around, whining anxiously at the thought of having to
    leap through the flames. he wasn't the most athletic wolf, but he
    wasn't going to die. the flames danced in the wind, and he knew he
    had no other option. gathering all of his confidence, he ran forward
    and leapt over the sea of heat, choking on the acidic taste of smoke.
    jasper gasped for air, his whole body shaking with each wheeze he
    gave. finally he came to a clearing where other wolves were resting
    and trying to regain their stature. jasper ran towards them, nervously
    sitting with the group.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me