Shadows of the past |Horse Rp| Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shadows of the past |Horse Rp| Accepting

Postby primcval » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:03 pm

Silhouette//Andalusian//lone mare//tags: Julius + open
Silhouette glanced behind her, making sure her brother was following. She trotted through the strange new forest, unsure of why she decided to wander in. Hopefully, they would find some source of water soon, for she was thirsty and assumed Julius was as well.

Julius//Andalusian//lone stallion//tags: Silhouette + open
Julius's tail swished, flicking away the strange flies that swarmed around them. He stopped suddenly, calling to his sister. "Look what I've found!" he stood proudly at his discovery of a small pond that they could get water from. He flicked his ears, confused, as Silhouette sighed. "That's stagnant water, Jul. We can't drink from there." Angrily, Julius trotted ahead through the trees.

Vega//Andalusian//lone stallion//tags: Tink
Vega stopped suddenly, spotting a horse in the distance. "Hello?" he called out curiously. It was this curiosity that often got him into trouble, but he was sure that this time it would be alright.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:19 pm

➣➣ K A I A
    Where; Open field in the forest. Mood; Hungry, wary. Tagged; Open.

After waking up in the shade of a large tree she'd found the night before, Kaia shook the morning dew out of her mane and moved forward. If memory served her correctly, somewhere to the east was an open field - she'd stumbled upon it when searching for a place to sleep, and it would be a good spot to gather her bearings and find something to eat. Just like she thought, it wasn't hard to find, and Kaia let out a soft whinny before stepping out into the secluded area. It was a rather small nook, with a stream to one side and green foliage to the other - perfect for a quick feast and drink.

Bright eyes scanning the edge of the field for any movement, the mare deemed it safe enough and leaned down to tear at some fresh grass growing beneath her. It was kind of chewy, but she hadn't eaten in a while so it would do for now. Not a few moments later however, did she suddenly hear noises coming from her side. Immediately on the alert, she stood up to her full height and looked towards the interruptions, ears down in a sign of caution.

"Who's there?"
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:05 am

Frost| AQH| Loner| Tags: Tink and Vega

The little lone mare walked along the edge of the the forest which opened up into a clearing. Frost's splotched head was lowered to the ground, pulling up at the green grass below her hooves. Her ears flicked forward at the sounds of a horse or horses, she wasn't sure, in the distance. She raised her head to look around and she saw the small figure of a brunblakk pony and a dappled gray Andulusian. Trotting over, the paint Quarter Horse let out a nicker of greeting.

Morgan| Arabian Thoroughbred| Loner| Tags: open

Morgan dozed up under the shade of a tall oak tree. Its leafy branches creating a shelter from the blazing sun that shone down. Her elegant silvery tail flicked up to her flank, shooing the flies of her white flecked pelt. Snorting, she stomped her hoof against the grass irritated with the non-stop pursuit of the pesky insects. She was not in the best of moods today.

Gabriel| Mustang| Loner| Tags: Lilac

Gabriel had been traveling thorough the thick woods, searching for a particular food source. The buckskin stallion's chocolate eyes soon found the figure of a buckskin mare traveling alone. She looked anxiously around as if searching for something. Her ears flicked around and eyes went side to side. Moving forward he decided to ask if she needed help. "Excuse me miss, but do you need any help?" he called out hoping not to startle the pretty mare.

Tempest| Andulusian| Loner| Tags: Silhouette and Julius

Tempest had found a small stream that ran through the forest on her travels. The dark gray mare dipped her muzzle in the cool water, quenching her thirst. The sound of voices and snapping vegetation caused her to lift her head cautiously to check out the new arrivals. A stallion soon burst from the trees in front of her, soon followed by a mare, similar in appearance to him. Tempest reared up defensively against the intruders.

Azriel| Mustang| Loner| Tags: Kaia

Azriel had found a small clearing just recently and was determined to find it again. It had provided the bay stallion with plenty to nourish himself after traveling long. Upon arriving to the clearing, he realized that he wasn't the only one to take advantage of the area. A small paint mare was partaking in the lush grass that grew along the bank. Deciding not to disturb he, Azriel hung back to observe her. She seemed to suddenly notice his presence however, as her head jerked up, and ears flattened. He moved forward from the shadows to be seen, hoping not to scare her even more than he seemed to already have.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:31 am

➣➣ K A I A
    Where; Open field in the forest. Mood; Incredibly cautious. Tagged; Azriel.

Kaia was visibly agitated at the unknown assailant hidden beyond the foliage in front of her. She was aware that predators roamed around, as well as any other mustangs who deemed a threat to her wellbeing. Though the opening was in no way hers, she felt somewhat protective of it - it was a small spot which served all the purposes one would need to live comfortably, including food and fresh water. If it came down to it, the mare might even consider fighting for the land.

However, when another horse - a stallion - stepped out from the bushes, Kaia let out a snort. He was no big cat with sharp claws, but his strength alone could probably put her in her place should a fight occur. Not that she'd ever submit so easily, but it was a plausibility she had to consider. Thankfully though, the stallion didn't seem intent on pushing her around, so Kaia slowly began to step down. Her ears were still flat, but for the most part, she was no longer a picture of aggression.

"Why are you here? Is this... your territory?"
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:46 am

Azriel|Stallion|Mustang|Tag: Kaia

Azriel moved a bit closer to the mare, studying her through dark eyes. His small ears flicked forward, determining whether or not she saw him a threat. The paint mare seemed to be cautious of his presence, her own dark eyes scanning him up and down. She appeared to relax a bit when she determined he wasn't some dangerous predator. "I am here for the same purpose as you I suppose. Sustenance for my being" he nickered gently, hoping to gain some trust. " It is not my territory as of yet, however it appears it is not claimed by any other stallion and it provides every necessity for a herd so I was considering claiming it" he added at the end. He lowered his head a little making him appear less threatening, a desire to gain her trust growing. Maybe should was interested in this territory as well. "But if you have plans on controlling it, I wont stand in the way of a assertive mare like yourself."
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chandra Nalaar » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:40 am

Tink - Norwegian Fjord - Lone Mare - Tags: Frost and Vega

Tink glared towards the stallion, Crap, he saw me. she thought, frustrated. Moving slowly towards him she heard another horse, this one a mare. Snorting she stopped, ears practically glued to the back of her head. "Hello." She nickered back to both of them. Pawing at the ground she waited for a response, hoping to keep interaction to a minimum.

Lilac - Warlander - Lone Mare - Tags: Gabriel

Lilac jumped slightly, hearing the stallion. She turned her head toward the buckskin, her eyes focusing on him. "I seemed to have lost track of my son.", her reply was quiet. It's been a while since she has been around a stallion, let alone one so handsome.

Mattius - Warlander - Lone Stallion - Tags: Open

Mattius waited for a few minutes, snorting when his mother didn't show up. He started to backtrack, trying to follow the same path. Pausing he flared his nostrils, smelling another horse nearby. Frustrated he shook his head, knowing he had to find his mother first. He started walking then stopped again, the horse's scent getting slightly stronger. Shaking his head again, he started walking, annoyed with himself.
Chandra Nalaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:18 am

Gabriel|Stallion| Mustang| Loner| Tags: Lilac

Gabriel could see the worried look that laced her quiet voice as she spoke. He moved closer to her and gave a slightly comforting nicker to her. "I could help you find him." he said then though about the fact the he hadnt introduced himself to her yet. "Im Gabriel by the way" he said, bobbing his head slightly.

Frost| Mare| APH| Loner| Tags: Vega and Tink

Frost noticed the mares sudden opposition to the appearance of two horses appearance. She backed away hoping to avoid an attack from the brunblakk fjord. Turning her attention instead to the gray stallion that had approached.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:59 pm

➣➣ K A I A
    Where; Open field in the forest. Mood; Confused, wary. Tagged; Azriel.

Kaia kept a firm eye on the stallion across from her, shoulders tense and ready for a quick getaway should he make any sudden moves. She reared her head back when he slowly trotted forward, however she managed to compose herself once he stopped a fair distance away. So long as he didn't come any closer, they should be fine. The mare took the time to study his figure, taking note of both his larger height and his muscular form. He would be a formidable foe indeed, and she hoped that they could part ways without a negative altercation. Needless to say though, should such an altercation occur, Kaia had no doubt that the stallion would leave with some injuries as well.

"Your herd, where is it?" She inquired with a low whinny, eyeing the foliage behind Azriel in the hopes of catching sight of more horses. If they were in view then it would put her more at ease - there was a lesser chance of surprises, and an ambush would have been unlikely. Then Kaia went back over the stallion's words and tilted her head, ignoring the mane which swung to her side. "Wait, you said a herd... you're a loner?"

Her tight muscles unloosened at the prospect of the stallion being a loner - it meant that she didn't have to fear the powerful back-up of a herd, and also made her chances of winning this territory more favourable. She was a fair mare though, and as she perked her ears up in pride upon being called assertive, she swung her head around to take in the sights of the open nook. Kaia certainly didn't want to give it up, as it was one of the only areas with clean water that she'd come across for miles. Casting the stallion, who did seem rather passive and noble, away without any resources was cruel, so she let out a reluctant snort. "Perhaps we can come to an agreement of sorts."
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the boss and flower of the wild ➣ flynn, dewdrop.

Postby bawnbawn. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm

➣➣ F L Y N N
    Name;; Flynnigan is his full human name.
    Nickname;; He'd much prefer to be called Flynn.
    Gender;; Stallion.
    Age;; 8 years.
    Breed;; A dark Dapple Grey.
    Height;; 18 hh.
    Rank;; Loner at the moment, desired leader of the herd.
    Herd;; Loner at the moment.
    Positive Traits;; Detemined, logical, bold, cunning, resourceful, protective, powerful, loyal, a
    natural-born leader.
    Negative Traits;; Proud, temperamental, possessive, unreasonable on occasion, impatient, cynical.
    History;; He was a show horse for the humans before he was accidentally let out of his pen via
    the unlocked gate. His beautiful coat earned him many awards and prizes, so although he was
    treated fairly nicely by the humans, Flynn found himself despising the attention and the grooming.
    One night the feeder was in a hurry, and didn't properly secure the pens to three different stable
    pens, including his. All three - him and two mares - burst out and fled into the forest. Flynn
    managed to evade detection from from the humans looking for them, however he's sure one of the
    mares was captured (the other mare who he shared the first part of his life with is open, if anybody
    wants to play her).
    Crush;; Open.
    Mate;; Open.
    Foals;; He sired one during his time with the humans, however Flynn hasn't met her nor will
    he ever (and truly, he wouldn't want to).
    Other;; Not making this form all long and fancy.

➣➣ R O S W
    Name;; Rose is this young filly's name.
    Nickname;; Just Rose, is fine.
    Gender;; Mare [filly].
    Age;; Still just a foal.
    Breed;; A fullblooded mustang.
    Height;; 6.5 hh.
    Rank;; Loner at the moment.
    Herd;; Loner at the moment.
    Positive Traits;; Curious, smart, fun-loving, trustworthy, sweet, joyful, optimistic, ambitious.
    Negative Traits;; Boisterous, nervous, dreamer, naive, forgetful, too trusting, prone to
    wondering off.
    History;; She was separated from her original herd when she wandered too far off. After
    back-peddling, they were simply gone and Rose has tried to come to terms with the fact
    that she was abandoned. She's still rather heartbroken about the situation, and now she's trying
    to find some other horses in order to survive.
    Crush;; Too young.
    Mate;; Too young.
    Foals;; Way too young.
    Other;; Nothing, nope.
Last edited by bawnbawn. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chandra Nalaar » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Accepted. I want to wait for Vega before responding with Tink. :))

Lilac - Warlander - Lone Mare - Tags: Gabriel

Lilac bobbed her head in return. "Nice to meet you Gabriel, my name is Lilac." She bickered back. "It would be nice to have help. We were traveling this direction," She paused and motioned her nose north, "and I was moving too slow." She couldn't help but to watch the stallion.
ArmedArcanine wrote:Tink - Norwegian Fjord - Lone Mare - Tags: Frost and Vega

Tink glared towards the stallion, Crap, he saw me. she thought, frustrated. Moving slowly towards him she heard another horse, this one a mare. Snorting she stopped, ears practically glued to the back of her head. "Hello." She nickered back to both of them. Pawing at the ground she waited for a response, hoping to keep interaction to a minimum.

Mattius - Warlander - Lone Stallion - Tags: Open

Mattius waited for a few minutes, snorting when his mother didn't show up. He started to backtrack, trying to follow the same path. Pausing he flared his nostrils, smelling another horse nearby. Frustrated he shook his head, knowing he had to find his mother first. He started walking then stopped again, the horse's scent getting slightly stronger. Shaking his head again, he started walking, annoyed with himself.
Chandra Nalaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me