The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!) Needs members!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby cygnenoire. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:50 pm

xxx KATERINKA !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) french lavender and fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) élodie yung xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead huntress of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsragnar mentionsnobody
        katerinka wanted to roll her eyes when he said that he prefered kat. what a tragic alias to have. katerinka always just hated it for some reason. "interesting." the she wolf commented. she expected it to be a story about it being a family name and it hailed from his great grandfather, blah blah blah. "i'm from north of snowstar mountain. my family lives there. my cousin and i came here alone." she answered, not wanting to reveal much of her past. "a little late to be out so far from camp, don't you think?" katerinka told the brute, curious on why he was here.

xxx D'ARTAGNAN !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) light white rum and roasted coconuts xxxxx ( voice ) luke pasqualino xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead scout of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsjade mentionsnobody
        the name jade had no meaning to him. he couldn't recollect any memories of any faes named jade, therefore her answering so vaguely put him in an irritable mood. however, the gentleman in d'artagnan shook it off. "i've never heard of you. why are you here, jade?" the brute asked.
Last edited by cygnenoire. on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Spirit // Shewolf // 3 Years / Snowstar Pack // Hunter // Crushless
Tagged; Blaire

"I guess." The Fae muttered, although she was full of doubt. Spirit want exactly the strongest wolf, and her strength was only ever truly tested when she was protecting pups.

Ragnar // Male // 3.5 Years // Darkstorm Pack // Fighter // Crushless
Location; Territory // Mood; Bored
Tagged; Katerinka

"I would say the same of you." Ragnar said, raising an eyebrow. He lifted a paw, before resting it on the ground again, this time over a small clump of grass. His eyes landed on it, before he looked back up at her "Why are you here, this late at night, Kat?" The ends of his lips drew upward with the faintest of smirks, wanting to see her reaction.

Shasta // Male // 3 Years // Outsider // Crush; Jade
Tagged; Jade

The male let out an annoyed groan in his sleep, and moved over a little unto Jade's spot. He remained asleep.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Fang

Fang jumped back as a fire wolf lept into the scene. It attacked the demons with firey breath... wait... this isn't real they don't exist... none of this exists.. Fang's breathing deepened as he pulled his head into his chest. "This isn't real... this isn't real..." he was repeating, over and over, shouting but it seemed like a whisper to him. "This isn't real! Neither are you!" He growled and shook his head around, trying to bring himself back. Finally, he smashed his paw into the bloody river, the blood splashed into his face, and he screamed... before the cold worked it's magic and brought him back.
He was still breathing heavily, his eyes had returned to their usual, his body was less tense and now he wasnt mumbling. He looked around, realising the blood he was seeing, was the river. The demons being Silver, Beatrix and Levi... the fire wolf Rowena.
He stepped back slowly, "no... no. No!" His hind legs trapsed back up the bank, away from everybody. He sat, head hung low, as he begun sobbing.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 am

Jade
Loner|Female|2.5yrs|Crush;Shasta
|Tagged;D' Artagnan|

Jade remained sitting at the base of the tree, "Before I tell you anything else, you must tell me who you are and why you are this close to the edge." she demanded in a soft, quiet voice. She didn't want to wake Shasta.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:00 am

Silver
She was unprepared for Rowena's attack and yelped loudly and in painful shock as the female bit into Silver's neck. Once she released, Silver flopped to the ground, blood dripping onto the snow, and she felt Rowena's hot breath as she spoke. "You're... Y-You're nothing!" she snarled in return, spitting in Rowena's face and struggling away from the other wolf and up onto her own four feet. "I won't be humiliated by a Snowstar like you!" Her breath was shaky and her legs trembled in fear and exhaustion; the adrenaline coursing through her had worn off sooner than she expected, and Fang holding her head under the water had taken more out of her than she expected. Her body forced her into a short fit of violent coughing again, trying to dislodge the water from her lungs, but each cough sent waves of unbearable pain radiating from her neck. After the fit was over, she stared at Rowena and then, a split second later, launched directly at Rowena and bit down sharply on her muzzle before ducking and sliding underneath her to bite and claw at her belly and chest.
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:26 am

Bandit & Fang & Hark

Fang's ears turned quickly to Silver and Rowena.. he shook his head and growled, bounding over and shoving Rowena away. He grabbed Silver by the scruff, then lifted her entire body up, before slamming it back down to the ground. He let go, while she was laying still, "and stay down. Pup." He turned and looked over at Rowena, before sighing and stepping away again. Bandit and Hark watched in shock, whispering to each other.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:38 am

Silver
The blow had stunned her, and she could hardly see straight afterwards, but still she tried to gather herself to her feet. They're such cowards.... can't even respect a one on one battle! she thought, shutting her eyes tightly and trying to re-focus. She lifted herself up to a weak crouch, her bony body screaming at her to stop. Her legs shook and nearly gave out, but still she tried to stand. "You're fools... such fools....." she whispered, her words barely audible. "You can;t even respect the rules of a fair fight, you damn mutts..."
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 am

Fang

"But we give what is deserved." Fang looked up slowly, "you deserved what you got."
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:24 am

Levi
"Foolish! Hurting yourself before a war.. Ugh." Levi growled, not very loudly, almost to himself. He growled in annoyance. He looked un surely into Fang's eyes. His glance changed half to protectiveness. "Yes, she was stubborn. But leave her alone now."
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

Fang

"Nobody is touching her now Levi. Get her out of my sight..." He groaned at the pain of his body, but chose not to show weakness.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery