The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!) Needs members!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Jade
Invisibility|Female|16|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

As a cold breeze cut through the brush, Jade shivered and leaned into Shasta for warmth. "Good night." she said softly, closing her eyes and drifting off into a light sleep.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (accepting returning, will open s

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Spirit // Shewolf // 3 Years / Snowstar Pack // Hunter // Crushless
Tagged; Blaire

"I guess." The Fae muttered, although she was full of doubt. Spirit want exactly the strongest wolf, and her strength was only ever truly tested when she was protecting pups.

Ragnar // Male // 3.5 Years // Darkstorm Pack // Fighter // Crushless
Location; Territory // Mood; Bored
Tagged; Katerinka

He stiffened, before glancing around. He shouldn't even be having a conversation right now. After a few seconds, he gave a curt nod. "Yes. That would be preffered." Ragnar kept his eyes on her. "But that in no way promises that you will receive my name."

Shasta // Male // 3 Years // Outsider // Crush; Jade
Tagged; Jade

He grinned, and mumbled a goodnight as well, before curling his tail over her side, happy to have her close. "Sleep well." He added, giving a quick lick to Jades cheek, and low ing his muzzle to sleep,
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cygnenoire. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:12 pm

xxx KATERINKA !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) french lavender and fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) élodie yung xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead huntress of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsragnar mentionsnobody
        katerinka gave him a light chuckle at his last comment. "that's quite alright, i would not want to intrude your privacy." her tail continued to swirl around with the wind, still locked on the brute on the other side."after all, privacy is a gentleman's biggest priority in my opinion." she retorted. "huntress katerinka. my name is katerinka elisabethene lyubov, but katerinka will just do fine." she told him, withholding the fact that she was the lead hunter.

xxx D'ARTAGNAN !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) light white rum and roasted coconuts xxxxx ( voice ) luke pasqualino xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead scout of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsopen mentionsnobody
        open for interaction.
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Jade
Loner|Female|2.5yrs|Crush;Shasta
|Tagged;D' Artagnan|

Jade woke up in the middle of the night , she thought she heard something. The curious fae slid out from under the bush to see what it was, careful not to wake Shasta. Thinking it was another wolf, she spoke quietly, "Hello?" she asked in a hushed voice as she padded silently towards a tree. After she received no answer, she assumed it was nothing and sat at the base of the tree, looking up at the sky. She released a low gradual howl, breaking the eerie midnight silence.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cygnenoire. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:59 pm

xxx KATERINKA !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) french lavender and fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) élodie yung xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead huntress of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

katerinka gave him a light chuckle at his last comment. "that's quite alright, i would not want to intrude your privacy." her tail continued to swirl around with the wind, still locked on the brute on the other side."after all, privacy is a gentleman's biggest priority in my opinion." she retorted. "huntress katerinka. my name is katerinka elisabethene lyubov, but katerinka will just do fine." she told him, withholding the fact that she was the lead hunter.

xxx D'ARTAGNAN !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) light white rum and roasted coconuts xxxxx ( voice ) luke pasqualino xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead scout of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsjade mentionskaterinka
        d'artagnan growled lowly to himself, frustrated by katerinka not being at her den. it's his job to protect her. he's the only family she has here and vice versa. where the hell could she be? roaming around the snowstar territory was irritating enough, but the fact that it was night made it even worse. d'artagnan hated sleeping late and only did so whenever katerinka requested to go on late night run or speak about nostalgia at midnight or something like that. the brute suddenly stopped his thoughts, hearing a feminine voice and catching a strange scent. "hello," the gentleman spoke up as a response as he caught a view of her, "who may you be?"
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bℓυ ωιитєя » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Tags: mostly Silver but also everyone else involved.
Rowena Flicked her ear from camp. He could hear howls down by the river. She sighed. Most likely Fang was getting up to no good again. The fiery females bristles rose and without thinking her paws were moving her briskly out of camp and towards the river. She was still in denial about her feelings towards Fang, and her mind dwelled on how upset he had grown after she left to return to the pack, despite wanting to stay with him, but she had to remain loyal to Fang didnt she?
As she broke the tree barrier around the river her eyes scanned the situation. Fang raging... and injured, a small stir of worry welled in her stomach, why hadnt Hark tendered his wounds? He had fixed her feet in record time. She went to step forward towards Fang, something was off about him, he was a different wolf right now.
"Fang," she barked, eyes now drifting to the dark storms, her rage filling her stomach at the open threat coming from the middle wolf. She curled and her lip and quickly moved forward, straight in front of Fang and threw the water at the female. No one was going to threaten the wolves she cared for an get away with it.
Her fiery soul was raging now, and her ice blue eyes were as cold as ice as she strode into the river directly at Silver.
"You fight me pup," she growled. "And you just may get away with your life," she hissed, ears flattened and sharp canines dripping with saliva as the beautiful wolf squared herself up. She couldnt allow Fang to fight, he would kill this young wolf and regret it for the rest of his life, she would protect him from this.
Finally she lifted her tail, high and challenging, one last roar of a growl escaping her jaws as they parted slowly into an open mouth snarl before she shot forward like an arrow, straight into Silver, bowling her over and backwards between the two other Darkstorn wolves, her fangs sinking into the delicate soft part of the neck just to the left side of the wolfs neck, below her jaw line. She growled darkly as her cream fur appeared to turn to fire in the setting sun before she let go of the younger female, her head lowered in the other females face, protecting her jugular as she snarled, her hot breath travelling along Silvers face.
"Leave now, because if you push this any further Fang will kill you, especially if i get hurt. This is your chance to get away with minimal injury," she whispered to the female, her words urgent, and hushed so only the two of them could hear it, but her body language portrayed a freightning story, all a rouse to give this young wolf a chance to escape with her life, her eyes were urgent as she gazed down at Silver, hoping the female had the intelligence to take her chance to leave now.
Bℓυ ωιитєя

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Jade
Loner|Female|2.5yrs|Crush;Developing
|Tagged;Open|

Jade's howl was cut short by another voice, but she couldn't see who's it belonged to. "Jade." she answered confidently, straining to see the brute through the darkness. The moonlight being directly above her didn't seem to help at all, in fact, it made it harder.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (accepting returning, will open s

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Tagged; Blaire

"I guess." The Fae muttered, although she was full of doubt. Spirit want exactly the strongest wolf, and her strength was only ever truly tested when she was protecting pups.

Tagged; Katerinka

Ragnar nodded, finding her name quite interesting. He bit his tongue, before opening his muzzle. "I am Ragnar. Fighter to Darkstorm." He took a step forward, leaving himself only three feet from the border. "Kat would be much easier though." The brute said with a flick of his dark tail. "Why such a long name?"

Tagged; Jade

The male let out an annoyed groan in his sleep, and moved over a little unto Jade's spot. He remained asleep.
Last edited by Sugarkitza on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cygnenoire. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 pm

xxx KATERINKA !

ragnar? katerinka almost wanted to laugh at such a generic name. keeping her manners, katerinka just kept the sweet smile on her face. "nobody calls me kat. ever." she told him, hinting that she hated being call that. "i don't come from snowstar mountain. where i'm from, you get a proper birthname. it's tradition." she told him. "close friends and my family call me atera from time to time. i could ask you the same. why ragnar?" katerinka asked.

xxx D'ARTAGNAN !

interactionsjade mentionskaterinka
        the name jade had no meaning to him. he couldn't recollect any memories of any faes named jade, therefore her answering so vaguely put him in an irritable mood. however, the gentleman in d'artagnan shook it off. "i've never heard of you. why are you here, jade?" the brute asked.
Last edited by cygnenoire. on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm

(CRAP I SAID RAGNAR OKAY. I NEVER SAID FANG OMG #WOLFDOG DON'T CATCH ME THIS WAS TOTALLY ACCIDENTAL... OMG.)

Tagged; Blaire

Tagged; Katerinka

Ragnar shrugged. "It was simply the name I was given, and I have never thought to change it." He shrugged, taking note to what she seemed to dislike. "I still prefer Kat, but Atera will work, I supose." Ragnar blinked slowly as he spoke. "Where do you come from?"

Tagged; Jade

The male let out an annoyed groan in his sleep, and moved over a little unto Jade's spot. He remained asleep.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me