The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!) Needs members!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Jade
Loner|Female|2.5yrs|Crush;Shasta
|Tagged;Shasta|

"Ok then." she said slowly, her head still hurt, but not nearly as much as earlier. She kept walking as she looked up at the sky, it was just past noon.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:10 pm

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Jade
|Tagged;Shasta|

"Ok then." she said slowly, her head still hurt, but not nearly as much as earlier. She kept walking as she looked up at the sky, it was just past noon.

(Should we just time skip to later, or would you like some stuff to happen before nightfall?)
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Ultimatefangirling wrote:
xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Jade
|Tagged;Shasta|

(Should we just time skip to later, or would you like some stuff to happen before nightfall?)

We can time skip, but they do need to find a place to sleep.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (accepting returning, will open s

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:15 pm

(Alright.)

Spirit // Shewolf // 3 Years / Snowstar Pack // Hunter // Crushless
Tagged; Blaire

"I guess." The Fae muttered, although she was full of doubt. Spirit want exactly the strongest wolf, and her strength was only ever truly tested when she was protecting pups.

Ragnar // Male // 3.5 Years // Darkstorm Pack // Fighter // Crushless
Location; Territory // Mood; Bored
Tagged; Katerinka

Ragnar raised his muzzle, scenting the air. He frowned, glancing around. Was that a Snowstar scent? The dark coated brute headed in the direction of the border, deciding to check it out. He wanted to make sure that no Snowstar Mutt was on this side of the border.

Shasta // Male // 3 Years // Outsider // Crush; Jade
Tagged; Jade

Shasta lifted his muzzle, looking up to the sky. It was clearly getting darker now, as nightfall set in for Jade and himself. "We should find a place to rest for the night." He said softly, turning to glance at her. "It's starting to get dark."
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Jade
|Tagged;Shasta|

"Yea." she agreed, looking around. Jade spotted a large bush and walked towards it, climbing under. "Shasta, over here." she called gesturing to the empty space beside her. "There's still some room."
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cygnenoire. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:24 pm

xxx KATERINKA !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) french lavender and fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) élodie yung xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead huntress of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsragnar mentionsnobody
        katerinka's eyes looked as the dark male made his way closer to her. technically still being in the the snowstar territory, katerinka was not in any wrong. instigating, maybe, but there was no good reason for her to be a threat- especially with her petite size compared to the large brute. "hello." the lead huntress spoke sweetly, a soft smiling on her maw to look less threatening than she already did. "who might you be?" her curiosity peaked.

xxx D'ARTAGNAN !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) light white rum and roasted coconuts xxxxx ( voice ) luke pasqualino xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead scout of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsopen mentionsnobody
        open for interaction.
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Tagged; Blaire

"I guess." The Fae muttered, although she was full of doubt. Spirit want exactly the strongest wolf, and her strength was only ever truly tested when she was protecting pups.

Tagged; Katerinka

The brute starred at her for a moment, meeting her eyes. She was a white shewolf- smaller, and she didn't seem to be a threat. That was good. It was even better that she was on the proper side of the border. "What's it to you?" He asked, with a small growl towards the end.

Tagged; Jade

"Are you sure?" The brute asked, nearing the bush, before being over to sniff it. "I would hate to squish you." That was a lie. He would love to be cuddled up next to her.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cygnenoire. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:47 pm

xxx KATERINKA !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) french lavender and fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) élodie yung xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead huntress of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsragnar mentionsnobody
        her eyes squinted a bit for a moment. his voice sounded quite rude to katerinka, who's choleric enough. her dark eyes lightened, but her body tensed a bit. "pure curiosity." she answered vaguely. katerinka took a seat and looked back at the brute. "would you rather i reveal who i am first?" she asked, katerinka's attention on him.

xxx D'ARTAGNAN !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) light white rum and roasted coconuts xxxxx ( voice ) luke pasqualino xxxxx ( pack statistics ) lead scout of snowstar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactionsopen mentionsnobody
        open for interaction.
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Jade
|Tagged;Shasta|

"Eh, I'll be fine." she said with a smile, inching towards the side of the bush to make room.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Tagged; Blaire

Tagged; Katerinka

He stiffened, before glancing around. He shouldn't even be having a conversation right now. After a few seconds, he gave a curt nod. "Yes. That would be preffered." Ragnar kept his eyes on her. "But that in no way promises that you will receive my name."

Tagged; Jade

Shasta nodded and pushed past the thick leaves, making his way inside the so called 'den'. "Alright." He said softly, with a smile as their coats brushed.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me