SCS Dog Park {SCS Owners Only}

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: SCS Dog Park {SCS Owners Only}

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:29 pm

(Yep, for it for Romeo and Merlin to be mates. Is it okay if I breed him with one of my dogs though?)
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:32 pm

[[ Juliet my husky with a bow and chain collar is open,.
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Diamond Sapphire wrote:(Yep, for it for Romeo and Merlin to be mates. Is it okay if I breed him with one of my dogs though?)

XP Okay! Merlin, or Romeo? To your dog, I mean))

Spiritstar3 wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3276262
(3 and 4)
Moses and Natsuo

Natsuo tilted his head as he looked over, now noticing the pup as well, and he nudged his brother. Moses yipped in surprise, huffing as he nodded at Natsuo and he watched him. Natsuo dropped down to look unthreatening, and began to crawl on his belly towards June, and Moses huffed then followed suit.

Spiritstar3 wrote:Brianin- Brittany- Female- Alex- viewtopic.php?t=3301760

She huffed as she shook herself off, then she chased after the bigger dog and barked happily. She bounded with all her might and speed to try and catch him.

Ikarus- Mix- male- Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3219164

The small black and white dog perked up as the female barked, and smiled as he barked back again.

Hiroki- Chow x Inuit Eskimo x Karelian bear dog- male (neutered)- Open/Merlin/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3239777

The golden-brown and dark male was standing a bit back from him, but said "My name is Hiroki." He sat down and just watched, watching Merlin.

Merlin- Czechoslovakian Vlcak- Male- Open/Hiro/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3223514

The Vlcak yipped softly as he slowly inched forward a little past Hiroki. "M-My name is Merlin."
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:09 am

(I'll make one of Aki's pups join soon)

Romeo|Pharaoh Hound|Male|Tags: Hiroki, Merlin
Hiroki and Merlin, Hiroki and Merlin. The two names kept on repeating in Romeo's mind. He shook his head and looked straight at Hiroki, then moved to look at Merlin. He was still unsure what to think about the two new dogs, but he barked anyways. "Nice to meet you." He looked at them once more before continuing. "I'm Romeo." And I should be going now. Romeo added in his head. Romeo grunted, but then immediately turned his attention back to the two dogs, Merlin and Hiroki.

Alex|Italian Spinone|Male|Tags: Brianin
Alex bolted away, trying to find somewhere to hide. He glanced back and saw Brianin. He had to do this quickly. He darted past a few trees and dove into a bush, hoping he didn't make any sounds. But wait! She can track my scent! Alex thought suddenly. He poked his head out from the bush and ran out of it, hoping Brianin would think he's hiding in the bush and search a while for him. Alex dashed to the far end of the park and into a cluster of trees and bushes, running around in circles, hoping that Brianin would get confused by the scent and ran off and into a bush, waiting. He was tired out from all the running, but he hoped Brianin would never find him!

Erin|Siberian Husky|Female|Tags: Ikarus
Erin barked again before trotting to Ikarus. "Hello." She barked at him. "Who are you?" She asked. Erin had never seen this dog in her life, so she a cautious about him. As she waited for his reply she glanced at her owner who was sitting on a bench a few meters away. Erin's owner smiled at her before returning to what she was doing before. Erin turned back to Ikarus, and waited.

Miles|Weimaraner|Male|Tags: Holly
Miles let out a half forced smile. "Good job." He barked. "Maybe we should play it again?" He asked, tilting his head.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:54 am

Juliet
She glanced around and moaned in boredness.
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHook » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 am

Holly-Female-English Cocker Spaniel-Tags;;Miles
She smiled a bit then looked around. 'I wanna hide & seek?" She asked Miles.
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 am

WeepHusky/pitbull mixMaleThree years oldNo crush
      Weep glanced around and gulp. He always seemed so shy but enjoyed disturbing things... He yipped at the wall like a fox and glanced around.

OOC: Both of my dogs are open c:.
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:37 am

(Bear my newfoundland is open)

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:viewtopic.php?t=3276262
(3 and 4)
Moses and Natsuo

Natsuo tilted his head as he looked over, now noticing the pup as well, and he nudged his brother. Moses yipped in surprise, huffing as he nodded at Natsuo and he watched him. Natsuo dropped down to look unthreatening, and began to crawl on his belly towards June, and Moses huffed then followed suit.

(Well, these two are partially open)

Brianin- Brittany- Female- Alex- viewtopic.php?t=3301760

She huffed again, flicking her tail back and forth, as she tried to catch up to the bigger dog as he ran ahead. She huffed as she tried to keep her eyes on him, and sighed as she could not, then growled to herself as she continued to run. She followed his scent to the bush, then followed it to the cluster, but upon noticing it went in circles (she only went twice before realizing), she knew something was up and stopped, growling softly. Not thinking, she began to sniff his scent again, getting lost in it, then sighed and shook herself out of it. Smirking, she sat down and faked a whine, and began to howl...

Ikarus- Mix- male- Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3219164

The small black and white dog smiled slightly as the other husky/husky mix moved towards him (XD Because he doesn't know if she's purebred or mixed, so)) He hummed a noise to himself, glancing back at his person and wondering about his sister again, then shook his head. He said "My name is Ikarus."

Hiroki- Chow x Inuit Eskimo x Karelian bear dog- male (neutered)- Open/Merlin/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3239777

The golden-brown and dark male nodded as he looked at the Pharaoh hound, then asked "Was that little dog bothering you before?" as he tilted his head to the side. He thought he may have seen the dog somewhere before, but was not sure.

Merlin- Czechoslovakian Vlcak- Male- Open/Hiro/Romeo- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3223514

The Vlcak dipped his head once, twice, then fully nodded as he looked at the somewhat taller male. He found himself staring at Romeo, and when he realized he shook his head and scolded himself. "U-Um, yes, it's nice meeting you." he said.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Sin|Rhodesian Ridgeback|Female|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [OPEN]
Sin continues to walk around, sniffing every so often and looking at the trees. and sunlight

June|Golden Retriever (Puppy)|Female|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [Moses and Natsuo]
She loosened up a bit, wearily and curiously sniffing the pups with her ears up slightly.

Laur|Chow Chow-Husky Mix|Male|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [OPEN]
--wip--

Pulver|Belgian Malinois|Male|"Talking"/Barking Color: |Tags: [OPEN]
--wip--

Anyone want to join Sin for a walk or perhaps run into Pulver or Laur))

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery