SCS Holiday Event Adopt #74: Husky by yeena

Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Holiday Event Adopt #74: Husky

Postby yeena » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote:Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

----

Don't trust that face; this is a top dog at heart. They like to be at the top of chain, despite being a bit smaller than most dogs their age and breed. They're pretty aggressive when it comes to other dogs, unless they know how to submit to them ? They're not okay with the other dog. This was the reason why they were given to us; or that's what we all are assuming. Due to their issues when it comes to being boss and all, it's probably best you don't have any other animals like a cat or dog. Despite all of this, they seem to get connected deeply with people if given the chance; and they have a super fluffy tail. The harness was custom-made, considering we've never seen one like it, it's got gray feathers on it. Pretty neat and... maybe a bit annoying ?

Genes: kk // Ee // bb // Dd // slsl // AwAw // SiSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CchCch // gg // uu

husky husky husky, fluffy pupper

winner on page two
Last edited by yeena on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Holiday Event Adopt #74: Husky

Postby womp womp » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:49 pm

----------------------
Username:
Diamond Sapphire
Name:
Erin
What's their soft spot ?:
The elderly, is her soft spot.
She tends to be more gentle around them, knowing how weak some of them are. It seems like the elderly seem to like her as well, always giving her pats and a few treats here and there, but that's not the main reason that Erin loves them. It's because of how calm and gentle they seem to be, completely innocent. Of course, some of them aren't, but Erin still likes them. When she's around them, it feels so safe and relaxing her. It helps herself not have any stress and such, and it's just great to be beside them, according to Erin.
----------------------
Last edited by womp womp on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:50 pm

Username: Phina Wolf
Name: Tanner
What's their soft spot ?: Puppies. He pretends to be supper tough, and doesn't get along well with other dominant dogs, but absolutely adores puppies. He will protect a puppy at all costs, even risking his life for a strangers pup.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:59 pm

Username: Pasta.
Name: Wesley
What's their soft spot ?: Wesleys soft spot is well um... peanut butter! When wesley was at a dog park he saw a dog statue made of peanut butter and it was just so adorable and.. delicious! Whenever Wesley gets peanutbutter he pats it, getting it all over his paws like its a dog then he licks it off. When he finishes he smiles and paws at the ground as if the peanut butter was still there.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:50 am

Username:
Name: Alfie
What's their soft spot ?: He may be scary and aggressive on the inside and outside sometimes but believe it or not he DOES have a soft spot. Whenever he sees a cute baby animal he waggs his tail and cuddles with it. And when its mother finds it she doesn't want it anymore. Why? Because the baby animal got the dog's scent! So, He'd take care of it the best he can<3. Until SOMEONE comes and calls animal blah.
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:24 am

Username: Isabella45
Name: Whistler
Small animals.
Whistler loves taking care of and 'mothering' smaller animals.
Puppies, cats, squirrels, rabbits . . . you name it!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Lesednik » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Username: Dominikovs Stalker
Name: Nazli
What's their soft spot ?: Animals with disabilities. Blind, deaf, or mentally challenged animals tug at her heart the most, but ones with physical disabilities or deformities also press the magic button from "Bow down I am boss" to "Okay I'll be your guide". Her biggest soft spot, though, is her owner's other dog, Oz. Since he's both blind, and mostly deaf, he hits off two of the criteria required for Nazli to want to help and guide him. She lets disabled animals, like Oz, get away with far more then she'd let another animal, for example one of her owner's other dogs, get away with, such as plopping down beside her, or licking her face and ears.
Last edited by Lady Lesednik on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
Lady Lesednik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:33 am

Dominikovs Stalker wrote:Mark! I'm on my phone atm so I can't write the form to the best of my ability..m and are we allowed to do extras?

gonna go ahead and say no to extras,, but you can pretty up your form !!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:37 am

Username:Julia Ackerman
      Name:Matias
      What's their soft spot ?:Seeing abandoned puppies or other dogs.He can't stand it,since Matias was once abandoned to by his last owner,and every time he sees one,he will try to help it in any way if possible.Matias can never just pass by soul that lost his path,going near them and giving his scarf,will be the first thing he will do to gain their trust,and then guiding them to a new prosper life,by his wisdom and experience.
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138
ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishinuma » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:38 am

Username:
    kishinuma
    Name:
    Terra ( meaning Earth )
    Terra has a soft spot for animals who are in need of help. Whether it be talking to them or helping
    them out physically,
    if asked for help she will do it. She'll act as though she doesn't want to be doing the job,
    or she just does it to prove she's better than them, but that's just keeping up her position.
    Terra will help any pack member, or even stranger, and truly mean her actions.
toyhouse|discord #2633
kishinuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me