The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!) Needs members!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows V.1.1 (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Ammy2-56 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:35 am

Silver
"Get me our of your sight?!" she yelled, glaring towards Fang. Her muzzle curled up in a snarl and she stood as tall as she could, even though she wasn't even close to half Fang's size. "I should pick your teeth from your skull right where you stand!" she added, her voice seething with pent-up fury. She lunged towards him, using her small size as an advantage to get underneath him and lock onto his throat. A split second after spotting where she wanted the bite, she sunk her fangs into his soft flesh, growling savagely and tugging at his neck.
Eyes shift in myriad hue,
hollowing from the wearying
nights of unblinking watch
as innumerable miles pass
beneath a fatigued soul.

I am she; my spirit grows
thin as the gentle curtain
of eons settles over reticent
dusk, starved for the day's
rich history.

Each thread drawn to it is
plucked, a shallow fray left
in the wake of its sudden
severing. Its modest scar
on every heart and mind will
go unnoticed and forgotten.

Each of them I commit to
memory, attaching a solemn
piece of myself to the gossamer
veil of time that billows across
a ceaseless and unbroken sky.

x
x
Ammy, or Am to old travelers I fear have moved on from this exhausted path.
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

⊰⊱xxTTRPG Playerxx⊰⊱xxWorld Builderxx⊰⊱xxAvid Writerxx⊰⊱
x
x
x
x
Doing the best I can in a strange time
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 am

Fang + Bandit

Fang growled ravenously at the pain where the she-wolf had bitten. Bandit was licking her paw when it'd all happened in a flash. She raced over to assist her brother, as he raised up, Silver dangling on his body. He managed to get his paws over her ribs and with all of his body weight, brought himself off of his hind legs back onto all fours with a crunch of her ribs.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:52 am

Silver
A scream erupted from her throat, tapering off in guttural anguish as she began gasping for air and tried to scramble away from Fang and the others. Each and every movement, even the tiniest twitch, felt like fire consuming her, but the sheer panic going through her mind overwhelmed her, forcing her to move. Yelps and mewls of shock and pain streamed constantly from her muzzle, and tears flowed from her eyes uncontrollably as she continued to struggle away from the other wolves. She had lost. She was crushed and torn apart, physically and mentally, having been shamed and embarrassed in front of her own packmates. The thought of Kali looking down on her like this was completely unbearable, and she could not bite back the muffled, miserable sobs flowing up from her chest. I can't fight... I can't win. I'm useless! the thought seared through her mind and she stumbled fearfully into a thornbush, burying her muzzle in her paws and trying to stifle the sobs of pain and agony that rose within her.

(FANG! How dare you hurt my poor baby like this... She's got enough problems already, you jerk! XD)
beneath a fatigued soul.

rich history.

Each of them I commit to

x
x
You may see an odd sketch or two from me on occasion, though I have far less time
for such things now than I used to. Despite the responsibilities voraciously eating
up my days, I carry on with the stories in my head I have yet to learn how to tell.

x
x
x
x
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:56 am

Fang + Bandit + Hark

Bandit stopped in her tracks once Fang had crushed Silver. She didn't know what to say... At all. Fang peered over at her, then back at Silver. Silly fae's get what they deserve...
Hark's eyes arose to the situation, he was a healer... Nobody really knew that of course. Only Wilde, Rowena and his family. Nonetheless he felt the need to help, but should he?
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 am

Beatrix couldn't do anything,as he stopped,she just gasped and growled at the loners ''she's just a dang pup!A PUP!'' she snapped,going towards Silver and kneeling down ''you alright?'' she asked quitely,hoping she'd calm down.She didn't dare to look at the loners once more,they were like the snowstars,but worse,she knew they were bad,but puppy killers..?
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 am

Levi
Levi howled in rage. He leapt towards Fang. "Can't keep your promises either, now can you?" He raised a paw and swiped clean across Fang's muzzle, drawing blood. Levi turned tail and ran to Silver quickly, because he knew how powerful Fang was. Yet, he felt obliged to draw blood on that brute's muzzle... For Silver, really.

Wilde
Wilde yawned, clearing her eyes. How long had she been asleep? And with a turn of her head, another question arose. Where's Hann? She lifted her muzzle, stepping out of the den. "Hann?"
Last edited by . mira . on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:47 am

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
Jade
Loner|Female|2.5yrs|Crush;Shasta
|Tagged;D' Artagnan|

Jade remained sitting at the base of the tree, "Before I tell you anything else, you must tell me who you are and why you are this close to the edge." she demanded in a soft, quiet voice. She didn't want to wake Shasta.

[Re-post :D]
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:49 am

Fang + Bandit

"Teach your pups to be pups then!" He growled as Levi swiped his muzzle, not really feeling much. His entire body was pained now. He looked like a complete wreck. Bandit watched and snarled loudly as Levi approached with the swipe, she snapped her jaws in the air, giving a fair warning.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ammy2-56 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:56 am

Silver
She whined softly at Beatrix's words and said, "Go... I'm not worth your time." As much as she wanted to curl up in a ball, she knew it would cause her even more pain that what she already felt, even with the thorns digging into her flesh. I'm weak and pathetic... I can't fight! I can't beat anybody! she kept telling herself, clawing her own muzzle slightly as she covered it with her paws. I'm useless!

Hann
"I'm here..." he woofed quietly, padding over to her. He gave her ear an affectionate lick and then pressed his head lightly against hers in a loving manner. "I'm right here." The words were more to reassure himself, as he was still a bit shaken from his previous incident, but perhaps they would calm Wilde, too, if she was fearful about something.
beneath a fatigued soul.

rich history.

Each of them I commit to

x
x

x
x
x
x
Ammy2-56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:20 am

Ammy2-56 wrote:
Silver
She whined softly at Beatrix's words and said, "Go... I'm not worth your time." As much as she wanted to curl up in a ball, she knew it would cause her even more pain that what she already felt, even with the thorns digging into her flesh. I'm weak and pathetic... I can't fight! I can't beat anybody! she kept telling herself, clawing her own muzzle slightly as she covered it with her paws. I'm useless!

Hann
"I'm here..." he woofed quietly, padding over to her. He gave her ear an affectionate lick and then pressed his head lightly against hers in a loving manner. "I'm right here." The words were more to reassure himself, as he was still a bit shaken from his previous incident, but perhaps they would calm Wilde, too, if she was fearful about something.

Levi
Levi's tail swung low with loyalty, annoyance, worry, and protection. "The next time you come near Silver, you're dead. I guarantee you that." His teeth were bared, and he was seething. He threw Bandit an angry glance as she snapped. "Learn to control this wolf." Levi growled, and turned to Silver. When he heard her mutter those words and look like she was killing herself, it hit him like a rock. He was stunned. Then he turned, glaring at Fang with a fiery anger. He wouldn't let this happen to Silver. "It's YOUR fault, it's all your fault. You beast, of no - good hot hatred. You.... you devil! She's gonna die, and you're just standing there, loving death!" Levi roared, his playfulness, coolness, and calmness gone in a split second. He wasn't fighting, not yet, but the words bursted out of him.

Wilde
Wilde flicked an ear anxiously as she heard a very angry howl coming from the DarkStorms. "Loners interfering with the DarkStorms, I bet." Her paws were tense with worry as she pressed her head back against his. "Thank you." She was a bit shooken from inside. What from? She didn't know. "Something's bothering me. It smells of blood and wolf fight here." Wilde told Hann truthfully, hoping she was just dreaming this up. "Wanna hunt?" Wilde asked, even though she hadn't gotten an answer to her first question." I mean, I know it would be hard for you with your wounds and all, but easy prey would be good, right?" She smiled up at him. Wilde's paws relaxed, and her ears flicked back. There was nothing to worry about.
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me