gossip girl

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: gossip girl [closed]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue May 17, 2022 2:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘦𝘦 ∙ 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘴 ∙ 18
tagged; Daniel
mentions; Andrea, Silas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A buzz of her phone pulled Kayler from her thoughts. She couldn’t help but smile when she saw it was a text from Silas. Knowing he was on the way made her a mix of emotions. She was thankful to see him, but nervous on what the peers they haven’t seen since school ended would say about the rumor. Breathing out a sigh, she hesitated before responding - a girl doesn’t want to seem to quick to respond. See you soon! she texted back. Once the text had sent. She set her phone on the kitchen counter. A knocking at the door catching her attention.

Walking over to the door , Kayler opened it to see the school ‘Bad boy’ Daniel. She grinned seeing her fashion coward friend. She reached and basically yanked him into the large home. She hated calling it a mansion , it was just a large house that her dad bought for the family. She eyed the outfit Daniel was wearing and nodded in approval “Daniel! I’m so glad you could make it. she said offering a gentle hug in greeting. Knowing she’d of course give credit on his amazing outfit she said “ I think you outdid yourself this time, you’re going to be the talk of the party ” she said with a small smile.

Kayler’s hand flew to smooth out her sleeper dress , she had almost forgotten she was still wearing it before choosing her actual outfit “were you serious about that offer to help me pick my outfit. Because I have absolutely no ideas. “ she said with a small laugh. Part of her was terrified to see what Daniel would pick. He wore such bold, but amazing choices. Kayler was sometimes the opposite, but it depended on the day. Another part of Kayler was excited knowing that with Daniel’s help; she would definitely end up on the Gossip Girl page. Hopefully, for a good reason she thought. If anything tonight should solidify the rumor being fake. If the class could see her and Silas together then they’d know as well.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A 001

Postby senna_ » Wed May 18, 2022 7:39 am

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
    the party girl . location; youngblood house . tags; kayler, daniel
    If there was one thing in the world that truly made Andie happy, it was having full control over something she knew that made other people excited. Tonight, that would apply to the party she and Kayler Youngblood had been preparing. The start of the school year was always chaotic, with new friendships, foes, and everything in between sprouting like little plants in a garden over the heat of the summer, and bringing everyone together to embrace that was riveting. Plus, Andie loved hearing about the latest gossip. And she enjoyed meeting new faces. It was a win-win situation.

Her parents had spent most of the summer away, unsurprisingly, but Andie had learned to cope with it so many years ago that she barely even cared. In fact, she was more bothered by their sudden appearance that day. With no text or anything, Andie hadn’t expected them to be back for another week or so. She got along with her parents relatively well when they were around, but she was never truly able to rid the slight awkwardness in her tone when they conversed; it always felt so business-like. She didn’t know much about them, and they didn’t know much about her. She also knew they weren’t going to stay home for very long, which was why she didn’t feel guilty when informing them that she was going out for the night.

“It might be for the best,” her mom had responded, brushing back some of Andie’s hair to place a gentle kiss on her forehead. “We’re exhausted.”

She was silent at the dinner table, gaze watching her parents drift out of eyesight. Truthfully, Andie didn’t even blame them; they had been travelling many parts of Europe, and after a long flight home, she did get where they were coming from. And besides, selfishly, she was more eager to attend the party than hang out at home. As brief as the conversation between her parents and herself had been, it had been enough to set Andie back a bit, and she practically flew out of her seat when she read her latest message, which was from Kayler. Her thumbs fly across her phone’s keyboard as she typed out a very messy message, sending it before she even bothered to properly read it through; ‘be there soon parents came hoem.’ Surely Kayler would get what that meant. Thankfully, she had driven over to Kayler's place earlier to set up, so the only thing she had to rush to put together was her own outfit.

She was grateful her most recent online order had come in before the date Kayler had settled on for their party. Andie was never a big glimmer girl, but parties were her thing, and therefore meant she had to look good. It was as simple as that. Andie had never had one, strict style, although she was most often seen either in mini skirts or some sort of flare-pant outfit. She settled on a pants type of outfit for tonight. She chose a pair of garnet red flare pants, ones that had to be worn with a pair of heels of some sort in order to avoid dragging on the floor, and paired it with a black lace bustier top; from afar, it simply looked like a plain, lace top, but up close, it was easier to see the floral pattern that outlined the top. She left her hair down, having straightened it that morning, and after doing a quick touch-up of her mascara, decided she needed to head out. Her parents were nowhere in sight, so without saying her goodbyes, Andie took off.

Although traffic in Manhattan was an absolute nightmare, it didn’t take Andie too long to find herself at the Youngblood house, as Kayler didn’t live too, too far away from where she was. She had also made a quick stop at a nearby market on the way over, figuring if she was already running behind, then it surely wouldn’t have made much of a difference. Clearly, though, she wasn’t too late, as she noticed there were few cars in the driveway - Kayler’s and one another, which piqued Andie’s interest. Parking and removing herself from her own vehicle, Andie headed up to the main doors to give a knock on the door. She let herself in upon realizing the door was open, praying Kayler wasn’t in a mood that would result in Andie’s departure before the party had even begun.

Grabbing one of the small sandwiches on her way past, she took a bite, lazily waving her hand once she caught sight of Kayler. “Hey, lovely,” she greeted, wiggling her fingers slightly to silently greet Daniel as well. “You left your door unlocked. Girl, these colours…” She raised her fingers to her mouth and gestured a chef’s kiss. Divine.”

She paused, deep brown eyes skimming around once again. “I got you flowers,” she continued, gesturing to the tulips in her hand. “Do you have a vase? Do you need help? Is that why Daniel’s here?” The questions came firing out of her mouth before she had a chance to stop them, but when the words finally did come to a halt, she finished it off with a beaming smile. “Hi, Daniel,” she finally added. “You made it before… everyone. I am so proud of you.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002 ✿

Postby borahae. » Wed May 18, 2022 11:54 am

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 ! ! ───────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ✩ eighteen ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: kayler, andie

xxxLetting out a grunt as the girl grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the home, surprised at the force of it and not used to having such warm welcomes (much more accustomed to being shoo-d out of houses for fear of having him wreck them), the male couldn't help but to grin as Kayler spoke "Well, you wouldn't catch me missing the first party of the year. I've got a reputation to uphold." A playful aspect to his words, quickly able to push his stresses to the side in the presence of the other, Daniel offered a breathy chuckle before continuing "Besides, what better is there to do in this boring ol' place? Nothing could possibly compare to an upper east end party - that I can guarantee."

Wrapping an arm around the other's waist as he accepted the hug in greeting, Daniel watched as Kayler gave him a glance over and couldn't help but to snort in his amusement, quick to offer a cheeky grin and pose in response to her compliment; he knew he looked good, but it never hurt to hear it out loud. "Thanks, YoungBlood. Now we got to get you to match; we can't have the host being outshone by the resident rebel, as much as it would boost my ego." Again standing upright and returning his hand to his side, losing the playful peace sign for sake of returning to a more serious situation, Daniel used the momentary silence to give Kayler's outfit a quick glance over and couldn't help but to huff aloud. "Really, Kayler, as cute as this is, it's not what you were planning on wearing, right? God help us if it was. Would've thought I taught you better, babe."

Interrupted then by the presence of yet another person, surprised and unable to hide it, Daniel offered Andrea a raised brow as she came into view and couldn't help but to chuckle as the charismatic girl spoke up; God, he loved her. Her energy was everything this party needed. Letting her word vomit, a smirk on his face all the while, Daniel shook his head at the girl as she finished and was happy to answer her ending comment "No need to sound so impressed, Andie." his voice dripping with sarcasm, amused nonetheless, Daniel then went about answering her question. "I'm here for fashion advice...but mostly because I was bored. Either way, aren't you glad to see me?" Sending a playful kiss her way, Daniel then looked around the room and couldn't help but to laugh "Jesus...what is this? Mean Girls? Having all the blonde's gathered like this..."

Then, with a sudden burst of inspiration, the boy stood up straighter and tucked both his hands in the back pockets of his pants "Well, c'mon Mitchell - Let's get this girl dressed, asap. First impressions are essential."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one

Postby underwater kitty. » Wed May 18, 2022 10:03 pm

NATE ARCHIBALD!!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    role;; play boy ↠↠ age;; 18 ↠↠ gender; male ↠↠ location; cab ↠↠ tagged; open ↠↠ wc; 514 ↠↠

nate rolled out of bed, he’d been out late last night so a sleep in had felt very necessary. he grabbed his phone to check the time and sighed, one new message from the one and only gossip girl. he gave his eyes a minute to focus before reading it. cece was home? that was unexpected. he felt he knew exactly why she had left, her one night of sheer madness with the king had been too much. silas had been denying it, much to his dismay. he felt bad for kayler, she was sweet and clearly cared so much for both silas and cece that she didn’t want to question it and find the truth. with the way things were going nate feared he’d have to tell her the truth himself because he couldn’t just sit back and watch the girl he treated like another sister be made out to be a fool. he knew either he’d have to tell her or gossip girl would find a way to prove it and post it all over the place. silas was his best friend but that was before all this, they hadn’t really spoke much since it all unfolded.

he got out of bed and washed his face before reaching for his phone once more, kayler and andie were hosting so he decided to shoot andie a text as she was the ‘party girl’ of the upper east side after all. ’hey party girl’ he started the text off, with a slightly mocking tone on the words ‘party girl’ ’looking forward to seeing you later, this better be one of your best’ he typed before hitting send. if anyone knew how to throw a good party it was andie and with all the drama that had gone down this summer he knew this was going to be a good one.

nate fixed his hair and threw on a pretty casual outfit, a black t-shirt and some black jeans. usually he’d make more of an effort but he was already running a little late. he walked outside and jumped in a cab, luckily he didn’t live too far so despite traffic it wouldn’t take him long to get there. he wondered if caroline would show up tonight, parties weren’t usually her thing but it was the last party of the summer before school on monday so he wondered if she’d make an exception. he hoped things were okay between them despite all the rumours going around, hed told her that he hadn’t kissed micah and that it was false but he wasn’t sure why. it was false but why did he feel the need to clarify that to caroline? they weren’t dating so it’s not like he’d of been doing anything bad but he’d still felt the need to tell her that it didn’t happen. he didn’t know what that meant and didn’t really want to think about it much longer and luckily for him he had arrived at kaylers so he didn’t have to. he paid the cab and stepped out into the street.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu May 19, 2022 9:37 am

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫✧𝟏𝟖 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝✧𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦✧𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬:𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧✧𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫,𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞,𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞

Caroline turned from side to side in front of her mirror, checking to see if she needed to make any alterations. She felt pretty pleased with what she had pulled together for this evening. Her outfit was a white turtleneck and a cute plaid skirt. Caro loved how soft and comfy the sweater was, it was one of her favorites. Part of her wanted to text Andie or Kayler to get their opinion but she figured they would be busy with party stuff. This was going to be the first party in a while and she knew they would be working hard to make it fun. Even though Caro wasn't the biggest fan of parties, she figured she would stop by to hang out with her friends. Caroline glanced up from her scrutiny when she heard a notification from her phone.

She went over to see what it was, part of her hoping it could be a text from Nate asking if she was going to the party. Caro was quick to push that thought from her mind, why would she care if Nate knew she was going? It wasn't like she was planning on staying long anyway. Caroline looked at her phone, realizing it was from gossip girl. Caro rolled her eyes in response, before turning her phone off. Whatever rumors gossip girl posted tonight, Caroline was not in the mood for. The thought of rumors once again turned her thoughts to Nate. He was quick to deny the rumor of him and Micah kissing. Not that it mattered, he wanted to clear things up. If that happened to Caroline, she would clear things up with her friends too. Although a part of Caroline was relieved the rumor was untrue for whatever reason.

Glancing at the clock on her nightstand Caroline realized she would need to leave to beat traffic. Caro then selected a few pieces of jewelry and put them on. Grabbing her purse, she made sure to grab her phone and put in some money for the cab fare. Plus a little extra in case someone else needed some money. Before she left she made sure to find Beethoven and give him a goodbye pet, as currently, it was just the two of them. Her parents were out working another late night. After making sure she had everything she needed, Caroline locked the door and went to hail a cab.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu May 19, 2022 11:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘦𝘦 ∙ 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘴 ∙ 18
tagged; Daniel, Andrea
mentions; Silas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kayler opened her mouth to respond to Daniel when the door had opened again. Andrea had arrived, and was snacking on one of the sandwiches that the caterers messed up on. She breathed a sigh of relief as nothing was commented about it. “thank god you’re here” she replied with a grin. Her nerves began to settle with her co-host arriving. “okay so we have about twenty minutes until people arrive - or earlier” she realized. Almost in a panic Kayler headed to the stairs “okay please help me. I am in panic mode. I don’t know what to wear she whispered fearfully. Almost running up the stairs she prayed her friends followed her.

Thankfully, they had followed her. And assisted in picking the perfect outfit. It was a sleek, yet very her. The glitter following the top outlined her perfectly. And the skirt Daniel picked to pair it - she could tell her time at the gym had been paying off. She uncoupled her hair from the holder and smiled as the blonde curls fell
Almost perfectly into place. A quick touch up of her makeup and she was ready. Kayler grinned looking at herself and her friends “wow. We can clean up better than all of Manhattan” she said with another quick swipe of her lightly pink tinted lipstick. Silas had said it was his favorite on her, and thankfully it matched her outfit.

“I guess we should head downstairs and prep for the other guests to arrive. Thank you both for all of your help. I do truly appreciate it” she said before opening her drawer beside the vanity.
Last edited by Virixin on Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed content.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003 ✿

Postby borahae. » Tue May 24, 2022 5:30 am

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 ! ! ───────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ✩ eighteen ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: kayler, andie

xxxWith little more than a chuckle and a playful roll of his eyes as the star of the show ran up the stairs in haste, her anxiety clear and amusing the boy who couldn't have a care in the world for the opinion of others, Daniel kept at his own pace but followed her up nonetheless; after all, who was he to leave this poor girl to fend for herself when he's got the fashion sense of a god? While not someone that you'd call vain, and certainly not someone to brag or boast, Daniel has always been quite confident with both his looks and the skill sets he does have. If you are particularly talented at something, why wouldn't you be proud of it? He just couldn't understand those who acted meek or humble when they clearly deserved to be recognized for their skills and hard work.

Assisting Kayler and working side by side with Andie to pick the perfect outfit for the occasion, unabashed to put his talents to good use, the two worked hard to emphasize the blonde's assets and settle on an ensemble of clothing that screamed 'I rule the upper east side' and 'I know I look good'. To say that they nailed it would be too modest; Kayler was sure to be the talk of the night.

Offering a genuine laugh as the other commented on their looks, a smile on his lips and giving yet another teasing roll of his eyes, the boy gave her an obvious glance over before playfully throwing an arm over Andie's shoulder "Well, of course - the models during fashion week have nothing on us, babe. If your boyfriend doesn't drool over you, please dump him. Or call me over and I'll teach him a lesson or two about appreciation."

Again returning his arm to the side, already loosening up around the two and feeling more at ease than he had in a while, Daniel nodded in agreement to Kayler's words. "Count me in, YoungBlood...wait, here, lets do cheers. For you, Andie~" Handing the third over to Andie, Daniel then raised his glass and waited for the others to do the same "To a successful party, and a better year than last."
Last edited by Virixin on Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed content.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A 002

Postby senna_ » Tue May 24, 2022 1:34 pm

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
    the party girl . location; youngblood house . tags; kayler, daniel (mentions nathaniel)
    Being with Kayler and Daniel was always such a joy. Their school had a tendency to create labels and stick them on one another, and going strictly off of those, Andie supposed the Queen Bee, the Bad Boy, and the Party Girl made for an odd grouping, but in reality, she found it to be great fun. Of course, Kayler was most known for her bold but seemingly envious relationship with Silas Schroeder, as well as her (former?) friendship with Cecelia Carpenter, but Andie was pretty confident in saying that many people were also aware of this trio. She wasn't sure about Kayler, but she hung out with Daniel a lot. They were known for causing trouble - and shaking things up at their many parties.

"Oh, sweetie," she voiced in a sarcastically sincere voice (although in reality, she wasn't completely dismissing the fact that Kayler was very much not dressed and ready), her lips forming a disapproved pout as she eyed Kayler. "I thought for sure you would've had your outfit ready to go when I was here earlier. You're here to make a statement and well... yes, this would definitely do it, but I don't think you'd want the latest gossip post to be about how the infamous Queen Bee wore her jammies to this event." Her wrist flicked forward as a way of silently saying that she and Daniel had this under control, scoping out one of the many crystal vases nearby and setting the flowers in it before sauntering over to the two of them with a grin across her face.

"I'm always glad to see you, good friend Daniel," she returned in an equally playful tone, sending a wickedly innocent smile in his direction. Despite her playful tone, Andie did actually enjoy his company. She craved it, in fact. She no doubt had her moments where she was lonely, with her living situation, but Daniel made that go away instantaneously. She had everything to thank for that. She supposed it also helped that, as foolishly sad as it was, their living conditions were fairly similar. That was tough. "Oh, my god, we need to have a Mean Girls night," she continued, eyes lighting up. "Movie night. Someone add it in this girl's calendar," she playfully directed the last line in Kayler's direction, a teasing comment regarding her popularity. Kayler seemed to always have something going on with someone. "Daniel's right, though. You'll kill either way, of course, but..." She let the words die off with a raise of the brow, letting the silence speak for itself.

She took a step towards Kayler's massive closet, but quickly stopped when her phone chimed. Letting her two friends go on ahead, Andie opened her phone, eyes skimming over the screen as a new text message popped up. She was unable to hide her smile as she noticed it was from Nathaniel Archibald. Nate. The Play Boy. Boy, did he have a lot of recent gossip about him! Andie hadn't been able to chat to him since the most recent gossip girl post, but she was excited to tease him about it. She also wondered how much of it was true... but strictly because he was her friend. Right? Her cheeks warmed ever-so-slightly, and she physically shook her head, as if that would brush it off. 'im glad you have such high expectations, play boy <3' she wrote back, knowing he'd take the heart in a sarcastic way, just as she attended. 'you can b the judge of this one' She quickly hit send, then rushed over to her friends.

She'd managed to grab a gorgeous champagne-coloured skirt just as Daniel reached for a similar top with a glittery base. "Now this," she said, swiping a hand up and down in a gesturing motion, "is much better." A grin split across her face once again and she bounced on her heels while clapping her hands. "This is going to be so amazing. Don't be nervous," she added in Kayler's direction. "Everyone's going to be drooling over you either way. And you, Daniel. You guys look hot." She raised the glass that was handed to her. "Cheers!"

It wasn't long before the first ring of the doorbell sounded. "Off we go, then," Andie chirped, spinning on her heel and making way for the doorframe. "Tonight is going to be absolutely perfect!"
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E 001

Postby senna_ » Tue May 24, 2022 2:01 pm

𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
    the nerd . location; youngblood house . tags; OPEN
    Elliott would be lying if he said he wanted to willingly leave his house that evening. He had never been a huge lover of parties, much more content spending a night in with his two cats Bandit and Layla, curled up with a good book or a casual television show. But he knew this meant a lot to Kayler YoungBlood, the girl who had been happy to form an odd but comforting friendship with him, and he knew she'd be disappointed if he didn't appear for even just a bit. Most often, Elliott felt much more comfortable at parties once he was settled in and had friends around, but getting there was always such a chore. Now, just like always, he felt incredibly anxious, with a stirring stomach and a throbbing head, but he had to keep telling himself there was no backing out of it now. "You don't have to go for long," he murmured under his breath, running his hands through his curls. "Just say hello." In the mirror's reflection, he could see Bandit intently watching him, and even though his beloved pet couldn't speak, Elliott knew he was hoping Elliott would stay home. They were such bad influences.

"I won't be long," he told his cat, turning to give him a rub on the head. "You'll be perfectly alright on your own for a little bit, my friend." He decided to dress casually, siding with a dark pair of jeans and an indigo blue button-up shirt. He wasn't too sure what the theme was, having forgotten to ask Kayler beforehand, but surely what he was wearing would be okay... Right? Once again, he began to fret, this time over something that surely wouldn't matter once he arrived. There wasn't much he could do now, though; he was already falling behind schedule.

Feeling flustered and rushed, even though the only person rushing him was himself, Elliott left his room and headed downstairs. His parents had decided to go out on a date upon realizing Elliott was stopping at a friend's house, so apart from his two cats and himself, the house was empty. It was practically silent as he locked up and headed to his vehicle. His mom's vehicle, actually. He didn't have his own quite yet.

He drove in silence, anxious thoughts swarming in his head as he turned onto Kayler's road. He wasn't one for gossip, but even he hadn't been able to avoid the latest post put up by the gossip girl, whoever he or she may be. Nothing had happened between Gabriel, but the post said otherwise. Who believed that? Elliott worried it would mess up his own personal relationships. And what about Gabe? He hadn't had a chance to speak to his friend about it yet. Surely he'd be at the party, though. Who else was going to be there? Probably everyone. It seemed like half of Manhatten showed up to these gatherings. They really were something else.

By the time he arrived, a good handful of cars were present. Trying not to feel too discouraged, Elliott stepped out of his car, swiping the container of homemade cookies he had grabbed on his way out. Despite Kayler's lighthearted protests, he always brought her something when he came over. He felt it was only fair. Taking in a deep breath, he approached the house and rang the doorbell, then stepped back and waited for a friendly face to greet him on the other side of the door.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post two

Postby underwater kitty. » Wed May 25, 2022 2:02 am

CECELIA CARPENTER!!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    role;; it girl ↠↠ age;; 18 ↠↠ gender; female ↠↠ location; kaylers party ↠↠ tagged; open ↠↠ wc; 295 ↠↠

cece stepped out of the cab, her leg a little shaky. luckily, with the large amount of people surrounding the house she wasn’t so easy to spot. however, this didn’t stop people recognising her and snapping pictures. most likely to send to gossip girl. cece took a deep breath, put on her best smile and walked into the house.

cece walked straight over to the drinks and grabbed a martini glass, anything that could help her through this night she wouldn’t say no to. her party days were behind her but one little drink wouldn’t hurt. she sipped at her drink and checked her phone, no word from gossip girl yet. she found this surprising as her being pregnant was a big headliner this summer and now she was sipping a martini. she hoped that was enough to put that rumour to bed for good. thinking about that made her think of kayler and silas, they were probably here together tonight and cece wasn’t sure she could face them both at the same time. silas may be able to lie to kaylers face but cece certainly couldn’t.

cece debated how long she had to stay in order to not make her mother suspicious. if she came home too early she would know something was up for sure and go into a frenzy of questioning her to make sure she hadn’t put the family name in the dirt. reputation was everything to her mother and sometimes cece loathed her for it. she’d do anything to keep up public appearances and it often felt like cece was just her prop in her ‘perfect family’ project. cece grabbed another drink, this was going to be a long night. she hoped for a familiar face to come rescue her.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me