ᴋᴀɢᴇᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ | Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ᴋᴀɢᴇᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ | Open & Accepting

Postby .kodiak. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:40 am

Welcome to high school, where some say dreams go to die. You are attending Kageon High School, the home of the Wolves- you may be a new student, or you may have been living here in Kageon for years. It's the start of a new school year, and homecoming is just around the corner. As always, whether you're the most popular jock or the most unnoticed loner, challenges are along the way. The question is, how will you handle it?

Discussion
    Forms

one.Activity is important. I know we all have lives outside of CS, but if you're gonna be away for any great length of time, please let me know.
    two.Please try and keep genders even.
    three.I think we all know this, but just in case it needs to be said, no Mary/Gary Sues.
    four.I'd prefer if you weren't your own crush/boyfriend/girlfriend, even if it's for a plot.
    five. No major drama without my permission (e.g. having your character almost die). Small things are fine, but when someone has their character almost dying every other day, it gets old very fast.
    six.Please try and keep the age range between 16-18.
    seven.Please don't RP until you've been accepted by me.
    eight.And most importantly, have fun!!

8:30 AM-9:20 AM- First Period

9:25 AM-10:15 AM- Second period

10:20 AM-11:10 AM- Third Period

11:15 AM-12:05 PM- Fourth Period

12:05 PM-1:05 PM- Lunch

1:05 PM-1:55 PM- Fifth Period

2:00 PM-2:50 PM- Sixth Period

2:55 PM-3:45 PM- Seventh Period

3:45 PM- School Ends

Structure: Name | Gender | Age | Relationship Status | Crush | Player

Alexander Hayes ★ Male ★ 16 ★ Taken ★ Penny ★ winter's weather.

Garret Holland ★ Male ★ 16 ★ Taken ★ Leonna ★ winter's weather.

Kyle Archer ★ Male ★ 17 ★ Single ★ Open ★ winter's weather.

Apollo Hudson ★ Male ★ 17 ★ Single ★ Open ★ winter's weather.

Parker Winston ★ Male ★ 17 ★ Single ★ Open ★ winter's weather.

Alexis Fowler ★ Female ★ 17 ★ Taken ★ Charlotte ★ winter's weather.

Alyssa Stafford ★ Female ★ 16 ★ Single ★ Open ★ winter's weather.

Forrest Carmichael ★ Male ★ 18 ★ Single ★ Open ★ velvet melodies.

Adam Kendler ★ Male ★ ? ★ Single ★ Open ★ velvet melodies.

Seth Dawson ★ Male ★ 17 ★ Single ★ Open ★ velvet melodies.

Charlotte (Lottie) Prior ★ Female ★ 16 ★ Taken ★ Alexis ★ velvet melodies.

Luciana (Lucy) Prior ★ Female ★ 16 ★ Single ★ Open ★ velvet melodies.

Iris Valentina ★ Female ★ 16 ★ Single ★ Open ★ velvet melodies.

Ruby Rikinj ★ Female ★ 17 ★ Single ★ Open ★ moons

Penny Williams ★ Female ★ 16 ★ Taken ★ Alex ★ ~Hinata~

Perry Sanders ★ Male ★ 18 ★ Single ★ Open ★ ~Hinata~

Key:

→ __ likes __
    ↔ mutual attraction
    ❤ together
    x broken up
    ? Unsure

Alexis ↔ Charlotte

Alexander ❤ Penny

Garret ❤ Leonna

(Make your own form; just make sure it has all of this information)

Name:
    Personality:
    Sexuality:
    Crush:
    Boyfriend/girlfriend:
    History:
    Other:
    Pic:
Last edited by .kodiak. on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴋᴀɢᴇᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ | Open & Accepting

Postby .kodiak. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:16 pm

_____________ _____________
kyle archer
age; 17 class; junior crush; natalie tagged; open

Kyle slid his keys into his pockets as he got his backpack out of the backseat of his car and closed the door. It was Wednesday; the middle of the third week since school had been back in session at Kageon High. He had his trademark slight, ever-present smile on his face, and his blue eyes shone brightly in the morning sun. It was early in the year, but this was turning out to be the best year of his high school career he'd had so far; last year, he had a lot of friends, he was the quarterback of the Kageon football team and they hadn't lost a single game, and he had a girlfriend, Natalie. He walked into school, glancing around and smiling and waving occasionally at his friends as he passed them. Today was already a good day.

alexis fowler
age; 17 girlfriend; lottie tagged; lottie

Alexis walked out of the girl's locker room after dropping her swim gear off at her locker for the day. She sat down on an unoccupied bench outside the building, waiting eagerly for her girlfriend, Lottie, to show up; even though they'd been dating for a little while now, she still got those same butterflies she'd had when they'd first started dating. She waved to her best friend, Kyle, as he walked past, and the handsome boy smiled back at her. She put her headphones in and played with her phone, putting on one of her favorite songs as she waited.

alexander hayes
age; 16 girlfriend; penny williams tagged; open

Alex waited just inside the doors of the school, scrolling through his phone and occasionally looking up as people came in through the doors. He stayed hidden behind a column; he was going to surprise his girlfriend, Penny, when she walked in.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:07 pm

leonna ♥ rose
    high school senior ; feeling happy and excited ; at Hallway ; with no one ; status is taken, in a relationship w/ garrett
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

You would think that after 2 years in Kageon, she would know this school up and down, but no, she had bruises all over her face, arms and legs from things she has bumped into today. Paris, her hefty service dog was leading her, trying to find Garrett, her favorite person in the world and one of the few people that she relies on, since she hates being a "burden". Leo loves this place, its her home, and she would NEVER have it any other way.

credit to velvet melodies for intro.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:57 pm

P E N N Y - W I L L I A M S
Crush/Bf: Alexander :3
Tags: Open

Penny strode into the school in search of her beloved boyfriend. He hadn't been answering her texts and she was honestly worried that maybe he was sick or something. She walked into the school wearing her favorite dark green shirt that had black Mickey Mouse pattern on only the front. A pair of dark skinny jeans lead down to her pair of white low top converse. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail accordingly and her makeup was done lightly as she normally would. As she entered the high school foyer she looked around getting genuinely worried about Alex. She pulled on the black straps of her small backpack as she waited. The only reason she packed around such a small bad was because most of her stuff she kept in her locker. She rocked back and forth on her heels before eventually taking out her pink cased phone. She held it with one hand her other hand having her thumb under the strap. She bit her bottom, cherry colored lip before deciding to text Alex one more time. She didn't want to seem like the overbearing, super nosy, super pushy girlfriend. But after everything that had happened, she was genuinely afraid of loosing him, so she tended to be like that sometimes. She tapped her third and finally message to him, it simply reading. Hey are you here? She sent it and waited patiently.

Crush/Bf: Pm me :3

((I am tired so I'll get his post up tomorrow :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:54 pm

alexander hayes
age; 16 girlfriend; penny williams tagged; penny

Penny's phone lit up in response hardly two seconds after she'd sent the text. Look behind you. And right after that, two lean, muscular arms slid around Penny from behind, hugging her gently. "Hey, beautiful," he murmured softly, his eyes and smile bright and reflecting the joy he felt inside at her presence. "I was gonna surprise you. How are you?" He came around to face her and brushed a stray hair out of her eyes. A few students passing by rolled their eyes and muttered some choice words under their breath at their shameless PDA, but Alex didn't pay them any mind.

garrett holland
age; 17 girlfriend; leonna rose tagged; leonna

A playful grin played at Garrett's cheeks as he made his way down the hall towards Leonna, taking larger steps than usual so that he could catch up to her. "Boo," he laughed as he came up behind her, and grabbed her hand.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:01 pm

leonna ♥ rose
    high school senior ; feeling Calm and happy ; at Hallway ; with Garrett ; status is taken, in a relationship w/ garrett

"Garrett Holland! I swear to god!" she threatened, turning to the direction of his voice and hugging him, Paris sat down and panted from the long jog they did to try and find this adorable silly boy she proudly called her boyfriend. "Paris and me ran all the way from Chemistry, to here, and obviously Paris needs her eyes checked too" she joked, showing off her bruises from today, while still hugging the boy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:33 am

Penny stood looked at her phone as she saw him read the message and replied faster than she thought she would. She found it a tad odd that he replied so fast after ignoring her but decided not to question. She read the message and before she had the chance to respond to the text or turn around like it said she felt his arms wrap around her. She let out a small laugh a light blush crawling across her pale cheeks. He moved away from her but Penny could still feel the ghost presence of him behind her. She looked up at him smiling. She looked up at him before taking both of his hands in hers. "I am good." She said looking at him smiling before realizing something. "Alexander Hayes!" She said in a half joking manner. "Why were you ignoring me all morning, I was worried sick." She said punching his arm in a playful manner.

Perry was hanging out in the locker room had just finished his morning swim practice. It wasn't required, actually, there were only two or three people there, but it helped. He got dressed quickly and made it out with plently of time. He felt kind of exhausted but would quickly get over it when he napped in second period. It was his pre cal class. He was actually really good at it, so why not catch some Zs while he was learning things he already knew. He walked into the corridor of the school and started walking putting on hI beanie. A teacher had told him to take it off which he did, but put it back on as soon as he was out of the teachers line of sight. He made it to his locker and opened it starting to get what he needed for his first three periods.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kodiak. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:01 am

alexander hayes
age; 16 girlfriend; penny williams tagged; penny

"I was gonna surprise you here today!" Alex laughed, holding her hand gently in his as he looked in her eyes. "I didn't mean to ignore you, I'm sorry." He brushed a stray hair away gently and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. If they weren't careful, a teacher would come out and shoo them along for PDA, but Alex wasn't going to ruin the moment for that just yet; he was enjoying every little minute he had with Penny immensely.

garrett holland
age; 17 girlfriend; leonna rose tagged; leonna

Garrett frowned slightly at all her bruises, but he did chuckle lightly. "Both of you need to be more careful!" he sighed and rolled his eyes in a playful manner. He'd started to lean down to give Paris a scratch behind the ears, but he remembered you weren't supposed to pet service dogs, and pulled his hand away. "How are you feeling this morning?" he asked, entwining his fingers with hers as he began to walk down the hallway with her.
.kodiak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 am

leonna ♥ rose
    high school senior ; feeling happy ; at hallway ; with garrett ; status is taken, in a relationship w/ garrett

Leonna smiled, "Good, we need to find a calmer area so that way we can have lunch and Paris can drink some water" she said with a yawn, quite tired from all the running around she did today and having to get up at 4 am to walk her, get her stuff ready and yet her her own stuff ready with the help of her nanny at home was FAR more difficult than it seemed. Leonna used to be able to get up at 7 am, but that was when she could see.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:14 am

Penny smiled at him gently her small hand squeezing his. "You're fine, I was just worried something might of been wrong is all." She said gazing at him with her vivid green eyes. She glanced around seeing people making their snarky comments about them just wanting to show off, and how she had had a ton of boyfriends and he was just another idiot falling for it. She rolled her eyes before returning her attention to him. She looked up at him before reaching a gently handuo fixing his hair a bit. "There you are love." She said softly before her eyes looked around for any teachers. Once she made sure the coast was clear before she leaned up kissing his lips quickly. She smiled before lacing her fingers with his and started walking.

Perry was hanging out in the locker room had just finished his morning swim practice. It wasn't required, actually, there were only two or three people there, but it helped. He got dressed quickly and made it out with plently of time. He felt kind of exhausted but would quickly get over it when he napped in second period. It was his pre cal class. He was actually really good at it, so why not catch some Zs while he was learning things he already knew. He walked into the corridor of the school and started walking putting on hI beanie. A teacher had told him to take it off which he did, but put it back on as soon as he was out of the teachers line of sight. He made it to his locker and opened it starting to get what he needed for his first three periods.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me