High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

A lot of people are saying the roleplay is dead. Close it? If no votes will close

Poll ended at Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:29 am

Close it (yes)
No votes
Don’t close it (no)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: High school roleplay l new l always accepting

Postby SkaiRipa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:01 pm

(Sorry I've been busy with school, can i get a recap please?)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
B l o o d....m u s t....h a v e....b l o o d
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
In peace may you leave the shore, in love
may you find the next. Safe passage on your
travels, until our final journey to the ground.

May we meet again

╚═════════════════════════╝

SkaiRipa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:58 am

(We've had an assembly, and the dance has now been announced. I think everyone is now going to their next class)

Ezra Price
16|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Nathan.
Smiling brightly again, Ezra started to look forward to the end of the day even more than he already had been. "That's alright. Everyone usually has a subject that they're struggling in. For example, I'm not doing great in Geography." Ezra admitted, and then he shrugged slightly. He went through the classroom door as well, pleased that it was already open, and - as usual - went to the only desk that was positioned in a way that it would accommodate his wheelchair.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissFriday » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:10 am

MissFriday wrote:
Emma|female|straight|15

Emma stood at the front of her new school. New school, New house, New Opportunities. That was what she kept telling herself, that and she needed a new motto. She walked, the halls were silent as a crypt. E hurried along to the secretary.
"Miss Emma?" Said the secretary.
"Yes, Mrs Gravestone. Um, I'm here for my schedule? Grade 11?" Said E.
"Ah, yes. Young Moon." She rummaged through two drawers of organized chaos. "Let me see...Ah! Here we go!" She handed E a piece of paper. Emma skim-read. Oh, auditorium, that's why there wasn't anyone in the halls. She dashed to her locker and dumped her bag. She put on the padlock, locked it and raced to auditorium. She ended and discreetly sat at the back. Then she saw him.
"That's Devin Wolfe, if your wondering." Said a teacher. "Your new right? Emma moon?"
"Yea. Call me E..."
The teacher looked young, in her early twenties...blonde with blue eyes, just like E. Emma's eyes widened .
"Aunt Dilys?"
"It's Miss Skydawn here, Cloudy." Emma face flushed.
"Don't call me that here...it's only for close friends and family." E whisper-scolded.
"The principals talking E, if you need anything, I'll always be in English class." Miss Skydawn walked off. The principal talked on and on, about how this and this was improved from last year and how that and that still needed to be. Then he introduced the new students. Everyone looked at E and she felt her face grow hot. This was going to be an embarrassing year...

[[if anyone wants to interact with E, feel free to.]]

[[continuing since no interactions]]

Then the principal said is was going to be a dance. Emma buried her head in her hands, what was she going to do?? She sighed and whipped out her sketchbook. She was going to do what she always did in a tough situation: draw. She drew Devin, in a tux. She had no idea why, she just did. She tried to get every strand of hair, every inch of skin flawless.

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!

The bell rang. E slammed her sketchbook shut, breathing heavily. She tucked it under her arm. Emma got off the bleachers and walked to her locker. She undid the padlock and looked through her bag. She took out her maths textbook and workbook. Then she followed her directions to the classroom.

She sat down, just behind Devin. As the maths teacher droned on about the nth term and X and y, she stared at the back of his head and daydreamed about him.

~*~
I play Hockey, Inline Hockey

I Love Mapleshade; May she find good hunting, swift running and shelter when she sleeps

Pet's name: Mapleshade
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MissFriday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:57 am

Calla Rain | tags: none
Calla rushed past the almost empty hallway, making her way to math class. She arrived moments later, stopping at the doorway. ”Sorry I’m late!”

Nathan West | tags: Ezra
Nathan gave him a warm smile in return, then giving him a brief nod in agreement. ”Yeah, that’s true. Also, I can help you a bit in Geography.” he offered, still smiling. He waited, watching as Ezra went to a desk. Nathan slid into the desk next to him, sitting in a seat. He then took out his math notebook, as well as his pencil. He then turned to the doorway as one of his friends just arrived. ”Hi, Calla.” he smiled, giving her a small wave.
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Sorry, I will be inactive on this roleplay and cs for a week, as I’m moving and my wifi won’t be installed for a week or so. Please don’t tag me within this week! Sorry to put a hold on it, but could we wait till I’m back to do the dance?
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 am

Chu-JSnUgAAAGuL.jpg
Chu-JSnUgAAAGuL.jpg (89.2 KiB) Viewed 60 times

ℓαиα иι¢σℓє

basics

•Goes by Nikki with her closest friends
•Single and Kinda ready to mingle. With everyone who will mingle back of course.
•Female

about lana

•Lana is sometimes considered and introvert. she won't go out her way to meet people, and would prefer to be alone, maybe with one or two of her friends. But this year, since she's moved to the school late, she's going to try and "be more like a teen" as her mother says
•Relationships Staus: Single
•Instead of going out with strangers she usually plays video games or reads. but she's tryi g to get into the part scene... first she just has to get invited...
•She was a member of volleyball at her old school, but she had to quit when she moved and now that she's late in the school year she's not allowed in.
• Lana Nicole was never considered popular. and the fee friends she had are all thrown away now. except for Her best friend Josh. they still text. she tells him everything. except she has a crush on him. little does she know he's not exactly intrested

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thou art I » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:31 pm

(oh boy this is a really dead)

Kal "Leviathan" Smith | Tags: Jazz

Kal trudged to her class, anatomy. She enters, the smell of formaldehyde stronger than usual. She cringes.
This scent only means one thing:
Cat dissections today.
She groans and takes out her surgery mask and vasaline
dabs some vasaline under her nose and nostrils. Also puts some on the nose area of the mask and puts it on.
She does this to kill the smell of the preservative because it makes her feel lightheaded without it.
The vasaline burns her eyes but it's worth it,
She feels incredibly self conscious about the mask, and feels like everyone is staring and judging. But this situation doesn't really leave her a choice.

(based on my own daily routine in anatomy lol)

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍. 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancholia. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 am

name: Jayden V. Higgins

grade: 11th grade / junior

pos. traits: easy to talk to, tends to joke around a lot, can be helpful.

neu. traits: sarcastic, alert, athletic, adventuros, challenging.

neg. traits: sometimes is rude and mean, can be secretive, mysterious, can act childish and can be cold, cocky.

background: is a mixed child. his motherlands consist of nigeria - africa, ontario - canada. he was born in the United States of America in California, Los Angeles.
sexuality: straight
sports: plays varsity football and hockey
crush: honk ;)
significant other: x
voice

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

name:Ariana L. Allen

grade: 10th grade / sophomore

pos. traits: clever, social, active, athletic.

neu. traits: daring, alert, talkative, sarcastic.

neg. traits: can be annoying, rude, anxious, cold.

background: comes from an russian and italian family.
sexuality: straight
sports: dance, volleyball, cheerleading.
crush: wonk;)
significant other: x
voice
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me