SOLVED!!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: What happens to antifurries on CS?

Postby bfdi » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 am

PheonixThunderslayer wrote:
bfdi wrote:"anti" statements arent allowed on cs

Specifically, we do not allow:
    “Anti-” statements in user profiles or as a thread topic. Statements may break this rule even if they do not include the prefix “anti-” if they are intended to be negative. Please express your interests in a positive manner.

ah so what would happen to them?

they'd probably have the statement removed from their profile/post or would receive harsher punishment if they sent death threats/harassed someone

they/it | autistic

bfdi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:50 am

CryptidHunter_425 wrote:but they did do something wrong if they send death threats. death threats are very serious, especially since they can often cause mental breakdown, paranoia, or panic attacks, even over something small

Agree with you on that, and they are the ones telling us "remember digital footprints??" like 😭😭😭😭
but i mean what if all they did was say "i dislike furries" or smth like having an antifur flag in their sig. would they get kicked off CS for that?
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CryptidHunter_425 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:53 am

PheonixThunderslayer wrote:
CryptidHunter_425 wrote:but they did do something wrong if they send death threats. death threats are very serious, especially since they can often cause mental breakdown, paranoia, or panic attacks, even over something small

Agree with you on that, and they are the ones telling us "remember digital footprints??" like 😭😭😭😭
but i mean what if all they did was say "i dislike furries" or smth like having an antifur flag in their sig. would they get kicked off CS for that?

Opinions are a fair thing to have, if someone just says that they dislike furries then ig theyd just get blocked by some furries, nothing more

If they have an anti-furry flag in their sig, they'd likely get told off about it by the mods and warned to remove it. If they dont then theyd probably get their account temporarily or permanently terminated
- - - - - - - - - -
Hello! You can call me Cryptid :)
- - - - -
Writer, Roleplayer, Witchling, OSDD1B System, Really Bad Memory
- - - - -
I have really bad chronic pain which keeps me from making art!
I use f2u lines all the time (unless I decide to make edits haha)
- - - - -
Current Major Goal:
All Sitting Cats!!
- - - - -
Last Month's Favorite Pet (somehow reminds me of TangoTek):
- - - - - - - - - -
CryptidHunter_425

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SOLVED!!

Postby Zeena » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:17 pm

To clarify, anti-statements of any kind are not allowed on CS. Depending on the anti-statement we may PM or board warn the user to remind them of our rules and ask them to remove the content from their profile. Insulting others and/or threatening them would result in a warning or further penalties up to and including a ban, depending on the situation. Ignoring staff instructions would also result in a board warning or further penalties.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me