CS Date?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

CS Date?

Postby Lucrecia0311 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:04 pm

Just out of curiosity, because I’m new here. Where do I find / what is a CS date? And why do people ask for it when doing trades/adopting? Just genuinely curious. Numerous of my trades have been denied because I didn’t add this. And I have no clue what it is or where to find it or why it’s asked for 😅
Lucrecia0311

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Date?

Postby duckblind » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:09 pm

hi! date usually refers to when the pet was adopted, under their picture. most people try to keep the years of adoption similar so that the trade is more fair, as older pets will automatically be harder to find even if their rarity is lower (being newer, offering an extra pet of the same rarity usually makes up for the difference). some people are more particular and will want a pet specifically adopted on a specific date while swapping pets from monthly litters or events. the original versions of older pets that are re-released during christmas are called 'true date', for example. you can read more about them in the forum guides.
duckblind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me