Trick or Treat!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Trick or Treat!

Postby MusicEmily » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 am

DreamFree and Fray wrote:Oooog, I got an epic idea for this (though the mods probably have everything already planned XD). Anyway, it'd be cool if stuff woulid appear on people's profiles - like, blood dripping off their name, or make it look like it's been TPed. And it'd pop up randomly, so you never knew when you were gonna get hit.

I don't think the forum would support that ^_^"
MusicEmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterberry456 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:33 am

fluffers149 wrote:
DreamFree and Fray wrote:Oooog, I got an epic idea for this (though the mods probably have everything already planned XD). Anyway, it'd be cool if stuff woulid appear on people's profiles - like, blood dripping off their name, or make it look like it's been TPed. And it'd pop up randomly, so you never knew when you were gonna get hit.

I don't think the forum would support that ^_^"

Yeah...Well maybe they would....Idk... What about something else? I saw that someone already requested that idea..or something similar to it. ;)
Pet's name: Emerald
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
happy holidays! merry christmas and hanukkah!

Things important to me: music, family, pets, books, everything!
waterberry456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:09 am

I've got a really good idea:
Halloweenish items as treats, right? I like that idea.
For tricks, though, there would be some pets that we could adopt…except they'd be PPS. First stage PPS. So we have PPS newborns in blankets/PPS caterpillars/PPS baby rats or something like that, you know? :) That would kind of be a trick and a treat in itself.

As for Halloween pets, what about a ghost dog? It could be all white/pale gray and the outlines could be gray instead of black for a more translucent look. :D :shock:
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me