expanded pet areas

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

expanded pet areas

Postby pizzas and scream » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 am

i swear i've seen people expand the space (hit box? no) around their pet when they dress and accssorize it. when the pet is smaller, like a baby rat with the empty space of one of these new eastren dragons.

how is it done? I mean. I tried but It gets cut off. so I don't know. this is what i meant.
Last edited by pizzas and scream on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: expanded pet areas

Postby recklessgod » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 am

I think they use items.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *JACKAL* » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:25 am

Each type of pet has a certain amount of spare space around them, much bigger than what you would normally see. As above, you can put the item, more away from the pet and watch the box grow bigger, but there is still a limit and you will find the item part out of the box if you go too far away.
When saved, everything that was in the box, is what you'll see after.

You can also put items out side of the box by carefully edging over the box line, to almost/completely disappear from view when saved and viewed. I tend to use this if I'm being fussy, saving the pets png image (easier for editing while keeping maximum space, instead of cropping out the item image.)

People put the items to the bottom to move the "Username's Pet" tag out of the way when saved and viewed, usually seen in topics.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█

Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 am

*JACKAL* wrote:Each type of pet has a certain amount of spare space around them, much bigger than what you would normally see. As above, you can put the item, more away from the pet and watch the box grow bigger, but there is still a limit and you will find the item part out of the box if you go too far away.
When saved, everything that was in the box, is what you'll see after.

You can also put items out side of the box by carefully edging over the box line, to almost/completely disappear from view when saved and viewed. I tend to use this if I'm being fussy, saving the pets png image (easier for editing while keeping maximum space, instead of cropping out the item image.)

People put the items to the bottom to move the "Username's Pet" tag out of the way when saved and viewed, usually seen in topics.

I did. The items, but for one it got cut off. It gets cut off for me. I guess I reached the edge? Even if I used a background as a boundary marker.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me