How to do custom adoptables?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How to do custom adoptables?

Postby Boyf Riends » Sun May 28, 2017 7:34 am

What are custom adoptables and how do I do them?

Boyf Riends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to do custom adoptables?

Postby Gloo Soda » Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 am

Check out this thread.

Basically, they are only given out to staff members for helping out on the site. Normal members cannot get a custom pet.

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Sun May 28, 2017 8:36 am

If you mean Oekaki adoptables, or the user-made adoptables in this forum, these are species made by users on the site. They are in no way official CS pets, and cannot be added to your account. Generally, the thread where they are being released will have a form you fill out, and someone who fills out the form will get the adoptable, most often on a first-come-first-serve basis, through a raffle, or the best form is chosen by the person running it. If you win an adoptable, you get rights to the character to use as you wish.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Sun May 28, 2017 8:47 am

Ah, thanks for bringing that up. I didn't think that they might have just meant the custom adopts you find in the Oekaki boards ;;;;

But yeah, if that's what you meant, there is that.

There are also special user-made species in the oekaki boards, like "open species" and "closed species". An open species is one that anyone can color in and keep, and a closed species is one where that species has a staff dedicated to moderating that species and creating designs for it, then giving them to users through different means such as competitions of some sort.

If that sounds fun I definitely recommend checking it out!

Kalopsian already linked to the user-made adoptables. Open species are usually found in the editable oekaki forums, while closed species can be found in the adoptable oekaki forums.

Sorry for any confusion!

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me