Pet site builders

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Pet site builders

Postby eastwoodchamp » Fri May 01, 2020 8:49 am

~Phantom wrote:
ĸιттιe wrote:
cosmyn wrote:copyrights are an automatic thing, you don't really need any legal help for them. if you made it first, you have automatic copyright. thats why art theft is such a bit deal.

that's not really true, you have to pay for copyright and it is a legal thing so if someone steals it you can legally sue them... yes if someone steals your art that's not acceptable but if you tried to take it to court no one would care. plus it's not protected legally so they can't do anything about it...

You do not have to pay for copyright. You may be referring to a patent or something, or it may be different where you live, but here it is free and automatic.

https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-register.html
In the US, to sue, you must register the copyright with the US Copyright Office.
Not patent. Copyright. Music, books, artists use this site. A deviantart artist used this method to protect her adoptables.

The courts check to see if the copyright is registered. You may have drawn or created the drawing first, but in court, you have to prove it.

Kittie -
Considering adoptables - it's best to make them all and have them officially registered with the office. That way you can pay the fee and have the office consider all the works at one time.
eastwoodchamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Fri May 01, 2020 11:57 am

eastwoodchamp wrote:
~Phantom wrote:
ĸιттιe wrote:
that's not really true, you have to pay for copyright and it is a legal thing so if someone steals it you can legally sue them... yes if someone steals your art that's not acceptable but if you tried to take it to court no one would care. plus it's not protected legally so they can't do anything about it...

You do not have to pay for copyright. You may be referring to a patent or something, or it may be different where you live, but here it is free and automatic.

https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-register.html
In the US, to sue, you must register the copyright with the US Copyright Office.
Not patent. Copyright. Music, books, artists use this site. A deviantart artist used this method to protect her adoptables.

The courts check to see if the copyright is registered. You may have drawn or created the drawing first, but in court, you have to prove it.

Kittie -
Considering adoptables - it's best to make them all and have them officially registered with the office. That way you can pay the fee and have the office consider all the works at one time.

Again. It depends on where you are.
https://www.copyright.org.au/
Information_Sheets/Graphic_Designers___Copyright

Now the question is, is it based on the site, or where the person is living. As if they have copyright in one place, such as australia, and I needed to sue someone in america, how would that work?
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notdura » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:17 am

So the majority of the linked websites don’t exist anymore. Does anyone know of any good pet site builders?

I tried MySidia, but I'd like to be able to do more complex breeding, and preferably in Python or JavaScript
every journey has its final day. don't rush.

visit my art shop? <3

notdura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idk xD » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:05 am

notdura wrote:So the majority of the linked websites don’t exist anymore. Does anyone know of any good pet site builders?

I tried MySidia, but I'd like to be able to do more complex breeding, and preferably in Python or JavaScript

Same problem!
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disgustedorite » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:05 pm

Does anyone happen to know of accessible petsite builders that still exist / were created since this thread was last updated? It's sad that this is still stickied with nothing left but stuff that requires additional skill and money.
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:30 pm

For the three people above, I dont think there is any, however I got code source from a friend who is on break from online world but im not sure if its helpful or allowed.
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanish » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:47 am

Disgustedorite wrote:Does anyone happen to know of accessible petsite builders that still exist / were created since this thread was last updated? It's sad that this is still stickied with nothing left but stuff that requires additional skill and money.

I would be really interested in the pet siter builders still out there as most of the ones on the front are outdated/no longer exist.
Mysida looks promising but there's not a lot of documentation to learn it for a beginner coder/programmer .
2022: JUST LOGGED ON THE SITE IN AROUND A YEAR, IM SLOW TO RESPONDING TO MSGS!
[ ARTSHOP ]
─────────────────────
"must be love on the Brain,"
harvey | they/them/any pronoun | british student

DaDwarf's in-depth guide to Trading on Chickensmoothie
Shian's Guide to Successful Trading
Newbie Tutorial/Guide

Vanish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:58 am

Vanish wrote:
Disgustedorite wrote:Does anyone happen to know of accessible petsite builders that still exist / were created since this thread was last updated? It's sad that this is still stickied with nothing left but stuff that requires additional skill and money.

I would be really interested in the pet siter builders still out there as most of the ones on the front are outdated/no longer exist.
Mysida looks promising but there's not a lot of documentation to learn it for a beginner coder/programmer .

Yeah there's virtually little to none.
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tinywings » Thu May 26, 2022 6:57 am

Petsite maker is another that will be released late summer!

Also, could this be updated?
Tinywings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ObscureNephilim » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Hi, I'm new here and mainly joined because of the Pet Site resources
I looked for Petsite Maker, and there's been no updates on it since May 2022. Does anyone know what's going on with that?
ObscureNephilim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me