DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open! (CODE DROP!!)

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:09 pm

Username: Queen Chrysalis

Kennel Number: 100

Species and/or Breed: True Alicorn (Meaning she was born as an alicorn, rather than any other species of pony who became or was made an Alicorn)

Use: I'd like her to take on the role of the royal whose murder starts the war in my au of Equestria

Name: Saffron Shadow

Nicknames: Saffron, Saff

Personality: A kind and benevolent Alicorn who cares deeply for the welfare of her subjects.

History: The shadows grew long, casting the sole inhabitant of the dimly lit room into darkness. A match flickered to life, cultivating the gentle dancing glow of a candle flame. The light danced over a fine boned face

Extra(s):
placeholder until form is finished

wip
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:21 pm

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ." ~Matareva Pearl
    Username: treeiights
    Kennel Number: #30
    Species and/or Breed: Werewolf
    Use:
    XXI would like to use Kiaria to progress a personal story of mine as well as develop another character by including her. I have plans to make her an antagonist and attempt to exact some form of revenge for being force to give up her title and wealth. Not following through, she will join the small band of travelers to try and live a life with what she has. Of course, she’ll be spoiled as an individual character as well~!
    Name: Kiaria (Karma)
    Personality:
    XX Kiaria is a very forthright person and rather wordy. Words are her weapon, second to her sword, and she can cut down just about anyone with words alone. She's a bit short-tempered, despite the cool-headed appearance she keeps for the public, and is quick to snap or worse when irritated.
    She is not one to be silenced out of intimidation or threat and won't hesitate to fight for what she believes in. Making her quite intimidating to those who oppose her, but she will not force another to bend to her will unless they put innocent beings at risk.
    She does have a bit of a softer side when she's met with something she's interested in, or someone who piques her interest but that's few and far between. Kiaria becomes a bit more soft-spoken and open to casual conversations but really doesn't care if it isn't productive.
    History:
    XX Kiaria was the first daughter to Lord Suoh, a royal of a small county called Shuen Sharia, too small to be considered it's own country but big enough to have it's own laws and nobles. She would not be able to inherit the position her father has as she was, but her parents decided to try and give her some form of title. From birth, Kiaria was raised as a son in the public eye and alongside her sibling, Kaikoura, so that she'd be able to have the grand opportunities her father wishes for her.

XX Aside from that secret, Kiaria could say she grew up with a good childhood. She received everything she could ever want and acquired the very best of educations. Her favorite part was scurrying throughout her family's library and reading folktales with her sister. It inspired the two to learn so much more about the supernatural world they were part of. Before really delving into her role of the next Lord, Kiaria waited up late to spot the shy school of merfolk crawling onto the beaches from her window. Her sister burst with excitement when Kiaria would show her the small communities of faeries within the royal gardens, not without catching the scornful eye of a fellow noble of the kingdom.
    "He should not be in the garden giving into the foolish whims of his younger sister, Suoh. You know full well he should be training in combat as well as politics, like the squires he will soon control," The noble snarled,"A LORD of Shuen Sharia should not be bothering with lower class beings like faeries and dogfolk."

XX After that confrontation, Kiaria was thoroughly scolded for her behavior and was enrolled in a secondary school for royalty and knights in training. She was broken-hearted over having to give up her interests in creatures but she quickly hardened her heart and carried on with her responsibilities. She still had a very strong relationship with her younger sister and enjoyed her company but she always turned a bit sour at her sister exploring the gardens. Overtime their relationship got a bit strained, her sister was free to do as she pleased but Kiaria wasn't allowed to be herself anywhere except the confines of her room. Kaikoura wanted to find someway to make her younger sister happy again and read through the folktales of Shuen Sharia, looking for a unique faerie to show Kiaria. Discovering a chapter about a fire faerie called Cennino who was sealed within a nearby tomb. It was perfect! She had never seen a fire faerie before, and she highly doubted Kiaria has.

XX Waiting one night, Kiaria was dragged out of her bed by Kaikoura excitedly whispering that she had something to show her. Kiaria groaned but followed her outside of their manor into the tombs. Decorated in rubies and covered with engraved gold pieces, Kaikoura grabbed the small box supposedly containing the faerie and patting the inscriptions on the box. Kiaria was a bit anxious but watched her younger sister unsealing the being for them both to meet.
    Unsealing the fire faerie seemed to be a great idea, eager to meet the lovely being but things took a turn when the warmth quickly turned into an unbearable heat. They didn't see much of the faerie before it leapt out of it's container and with a deep howl, it barreled out of the tomb and into their town. Both shocked they followed close after it, witnessing what they thought to be a friendly faerie begin burning everything in it's wake. This was a vicious fire elemental.

XX The fire elemental was soon fought back, watching it slink off into the forests without any sniff of a fire. It left a considerable amount of damage behind and a lot of people injured. Following the smoldering trail back to the elemental's tomb, the townspeople found Kiaria and Kaikoura standing in disbelief with one of the sister's still holding Cennino's container in her hands. In utter outrage and protest, Kiaria was confiscated of her future position as Lord and she took that pretty hard. She did nothing to stop her younger sister or even question her actions, but that doesn't mean she should be punished for it! She was furious, fire-spitting rage consumed her as she stormed up to her room and packed her bags, not without destroying a fair bit of furniture in her path. Kiaria left Shuen Sharia as soon as she finished packing and hasn't attempted to return since, deciding that she'll find much more honest work, one that she doesn't have to get from the hands of others just to have it taken from her for someone else's mistakes.

XX Now Kiaria is part of a knight and mercenary guild called Wrath of the Mountain. She was quick to become the second in command and has even pushed out a very stubborn and conceited knight known as Milagros. Eventually she plans to get revenge of her sister for ruining her chances but a smaller part of her wants karma to take it's course.
    Extra(s)

Themesong(s):
    Shurk - A Darker World
    Final Fantasy X OST - Battletheme

Title:
    Kairia the Scar

Knight

Guild:
    Wrath of the Mountain

Vice:
    Wrath

Virtue:
    Diligence

✓ Sparring
    ✓ Faerie folklore
    ✓ Card games
    ✓ Blankets

Dislikes:
    ✗ Thieves and wrong-doers
    ✗ Her sister
    ✗ Apples
    ✗ Other werewolves
    ✗ Windchimes

Quirks:
    XX - She chews on her ring finger nail when she's deep in thought or anxious.
    XX - Runs her fingers through her hair or fur whenever she's bored.

Abilities:
    XX Werewolf Transformation - Kiaria possesses the ability to shift between a human and wolf with the help of the moon's phases.
    XX Enhanced Strength - Both Kiaria's physical strength and durability are much more than the average person.
    XX Blind Justice - Not abilities she was born with but abilities she is given when wielding her sword, Blind Justice. Fueled by her emotions, usually the more intense the greater the effects, Kiaria can go a longer amount of time without food and water while not ruining her health. Rumor is that it also makes the wielder age much slower, she has yet to find out.

Equipment:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    XXDraconian Helmet - Not necessarily a helmet crafted or even made from dragon hide. It's made of a sturdy steel and formed to somewhat resemble a dragon's head. Covering the face with a black chain mail to keep anonymity. Kiaria adores this style of helmet because it's rather intimidating and she loves the appeal.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XX"Blind Justice" Broadsword - Named Blind Justice, this broadsword was originally an ancient weapon. One of the swords that were forged for Tullous, the God of War, Blind Justice was carefully crafted with the finest metals and decorated with gold filigree. It's enchanted, giving it the ability to slice through anything and allows the holder to go a substantial amount of time safely without food or water when equipped. It draws power from her emotions.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    XXLuck Charm - A garnet charm with waves and claws made with smooth curves on the front and nothing on the back. It's blessed by Bether, the God of Death, for protection.
    Favorite Color:
    Green
    Favorite Animal:
    Frogs
    Least Favorite Color:
    Blue
    Least Favorite Animal:
    Sheep

Relationship(s):
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Kiaria --> Cennino [Fire Elemental]
    " A vicious fire elemental. Releasing him was a mistake and if not prompted by my sister, I would've been the Lord of Shuen Sharia right now. But despite everything and his terrible temperament..it wasn't right for him to be sealed."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaria --> Kaikoura [Sister]
    " I despise Kaikoura, sister or no. Even when she was a child, she's caught up in herself and what others will think of her with no concern for those she affects. Incredibly selfish and will outright blame herself but will never...just..apologize..to those she's wronged. She'd rather wallow and feel sorry for herself, I want nothing to do with her shameful ways."

Kaikoura [Sister] --> Kiaria
    Inspiration Theme
    " I don't know what I could even say or do to make it up to Kiaria. I messed up,and we were both young, but she didn't deserve to have the blame put on her. I'm so sorry but she won't even listen to me."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaria --> Suoh [Father]
    " I can't exactly say my father is innocent in any of this or my upbringing. It's his fault for not challenging the ignorant rules of Shuen Sharia and deciding to hide my being female! Though he did mean well and I very much love him for that, he could have very well threw his voice out to the other nobles and made things better instead of just accepting them."

Suoh [Father] --> Kiaria
    " I did my best for her but I still can't seem to understand why she's upset with me. I promised her so much in life if she just followed the rules set for her, but she'd rather rebel. Hm."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaria --> Milagros [Former Guild member]
    " The smug knight drives me up the absolute wall! He's absolutely insufferable and always looking for the next go at glory. I'm quite relieved he's been cast out of our guild, but he seems to have joined a band of travelers including my sister. How fitting."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaria --> Semsochi [Acquaintance]
    " A warrior for higher who quit his dreadful career for a life of...alchemy. This man seems to pick the worst of careers and I can't even fathom how he accepted an apprentice in his state. Does he even know the craft of alchemy? Hmph, how irritiating."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaria --> Arwen [Acquaintance]
    " I don't mind this boy. He's Semsochi's apprentice and an alchemist and training, he does his very best despite his disabilities as well.A very honorable child if I say so myself."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaria --> Nicholas [Guild Member]
    " Nicholas is a bit of an airhead. His face is almost always plastered with that dopey smile and it gets rather irritating. He's not all bad though, he's a great knight and has great morals."

Nicholas [Guild Member] --> Kiaria
    Inspiration Theme
    " Kiaria is pretty amazing, of course our guild only allows the best! But she's probably the strongest next to myself. She's pretty blunt and won't hesitate to insult you..which doesn't bother me much so it's pretty funny.Oops..I've said pretty too much haven't I? I'm all over the place haha..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiaria --> Noah [Guild Member]
    " Probably as dopey as his older brother, Nicholas. He's still a squire but determined to become a knight fairly soon. I don't have much of an opinion on him as he avoids me whenever possible. Pff."

Noah [Guild Member] --> Kiaria
    " Kiaria isn't that bad, though I'm not a big fan of her constant barking at us. I'm just a squire now but I'll be a knight soon and she won't be able to boss me around as much."

All art, excluding the kennel image, are by me.
    All characters mentioned in the form belong to me.
    thenextgreatadventure
Last edited by aortic on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:23 pm

Bump! Code drop will be April 27th.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amamile » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:40 am

Kennel 72
Username: amamile
Kennel Number: 72
Old Image (LINK): http://i67.tinypic.com/nnk1v8.jpg
New Image (LINK): https://sta.sh/01k36s2n0kdz
Credit (LA, design, etc.): my lines
ReVaMpZ
ama . adult . she/her
i come back to visit now n then
thsig art credit
amamile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:19 am

@amamile - hey, thanks! I'll add the new image up now <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:02 am

Username:
Hey there, Eleya again. I know I said Id be back last time already... Well, my laptop decided to stop me... It took me three weeks to get everything fixed again. But lets stop talking, and move on to the important things.
Kennel Number:
This time, I am after Kennel number 48
Species and/or Breed:
He is a rough collie. One of my favourite breeds.
Use:
I will use him, to get a little more dogs to the world I created for Faith, Winona (the sitting pup) and Brennain (the one on mums back). Well basically it was created for Faith... She is a rough collie aswell, and I think ist time to find her a mate? Ah well, I need a cute couple to finally colour in some valentines day art (i know ist quite some time until next valentines day, but I want to be prepared just one time xD).

Name:
The name his human gave him was Galahad. His friends just call him Gary though, because they feel its way to complicated.
Personality:
Galahad was raised to behave like a gentleman. He was always one of the bravest pups in his litter, but in his new home he learned how to be a real knight. The man who adopted him loved those old stories about kings and knights in medieval times. He did everything possible to get a brave and loyal dog. Galahad loved to protect his human, save the cat princesses from other dogs, and chase those crows away that wanted to steal the some food from others.
Galahad cant stand being useless. He needs the feeling of being important for something. He needs someone to tell him, they need him. Having no task makes him depressive, moody, and sinking in self-doubt. Though as soon as he is needed again, he is the strong knight again. Doesnt even take a second to switch back to normal.
History:
The third world war was going on. A bioweapon caused an epidemic that nearly wiped out humanity. Some People tried to find peace with geting themselfes a dog. Most of these dogs have to survive on their own now.

As we know already, Galahad was adopted by a young man, who loved reading. He grew up in peace there. Loved and cared for. But those happy times wouldnt last forever. When the illness took his human away, Galahad had to survive on his own. Not a problem for a real knight. He decided to stay on his own, so he could get over his beloved human. There was little sence in a life without him. But showing feelings is not a big strength of a knight. Galahad wanted to be able to get over it alone. And as long as he still felt sad and would probably start crying, he would stay alone.
Of course this caused a lot of self-doubt. Worries about what he was even useful for, stopped Galahad from sleeping. They caused bad dreams and ended in the question if life was even worth living.
It was one of those depressive days. No sun could glimpse through those heavy grey clouds. It never really rained, but still it wasnt dry either. Galahad walked towards a house, where a beautiful female collie just sat in front of. She seemed to wait for something. Was she really thinking her humans would come back? Could someone be even more Desperados than himself? Galahad decided to give it a try. The knight he still was asked him to cheer up a Lady that missed their humans maybe even more than himself.
All the brave knight again, he walked towards her, "Good afternoon milady. Can a wandering knight like me do anything to cheer you up?"
She lifted an eyebrow, "What movie did you escape from?" Didn't really sound nice, but she couldnt hide a smile. "None I fear. My name is Galahad, and Im a knight from the round table. Always at your Service. Might I maybe be as audacious to ask for your name?", he gave it another try to make her smile again.
"Oh please stop that," she laughed, "my name is Faith. Im not a Lady at all."
He smiled aswell. The ice was broken. They started talking about what they had been through since they lost their humans. "I will wait for my boy to return. He was healthy when he left me. I know, chances are low, but I will stay," Faith told him. Galahad sighed. So he would stay here aswell. He needed a task and decided to take this one. Making Faith laugh and protecting her. "Well then, where do I sleep?", he asked. He thought he saw something like hope in her eyes, when she asked, "So you will stay Gary?" "Yes of course! Someone needs to watch over you. And its Galahad by the way.", he still gave her a smile.
"Thats way to complicated. Ill call you Gary if thats okay for you," Faith turned away to show him around her humans house.
"As you wish," he said with ironical royal voice and followed her.
Extra(s):
Winona, Brennain, what do you think about Galahad living in Faiths house now?
Winona: "He must be something special. Faith would never let the others from our hunting group even put one paw on her humans ground. My brother and me, we were the only ones she trusted enough. Well yes, he seems really nice, but she only knows him for a few days. Probably they are soulmates?“
Brennain: "Pfffff soulmates... My sister is a little too romantic most of the time. Im unsure about him. His way of talking is really odd sometimes. Im not sure, if he doesnt plan something... Ill have my eyes on him."

Galahad, what do you think about Faiths love for Star Trek?
Galahad: "Well, it is fiction. I don't belive in aliens coming to earth and having this first contact thing with us. We are dogs after all. Humans are gone for ever, so... Fiction. But well, it means a lot to her. So I will of course let her dream. Its important to belive in something these days."
Okay, Im curious now. What do you belive in?
Galahad: "Im realistic. I belive in the strength we have to survive without humans. We made it quite far already. Nature will take the cities back. Plants will grow there, animals will take over houses. We dogs will get more wolf again. But it will develope slowly. It wont be my problem then."
thenextgreatadventure
Last edited by Eleya on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RisingTiger » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:04 am

Username: RisingTiger
Kennel Number: 15

Name
Lux

Breed
Corgi

Use
As a personal character. I don't have many so you can be sure he will receive a lot of love. I have already drawn him once and it was a blast. ★ I will likely write short stories about him as well, I really enjoyed writing his history, and possibly use him in an RP.

Personality
Lux is the definition of happy-go-lucky.
His default mood is bubbly. He's always ready for a game or good story time session.
His favorite thing to do is sit in the lap of a loved one with his squeaky toy, listening to a story, preferably Alice in Wonderland, while soft hands graze his fur and he feels his owner's belly move with breath.

He is full of love.

Lux is attracted to everything bright and colorful. He loves being dressed with bows and bells. He collects shiny bits he finds on walks. He has to be careful not to swallow them on the way home. One time he swallowed a quarter and Mommy had to rush him to the vet. He's extra careful now.
Lux is a bit of a scaredy-cat. He will jump at loud noises on the television, and he is always cautious of new people, but once his owners show approval he welcomes them as a new close friend.

Lux is radiant, a ray of sunshine into the lives of any fortunate to meet him.

History
Lux is celestial, born from the stars, delivered to earth in a meteor on a chilly night, when the skies were clear and the moon shone down on the earth, illuminating the smiling faces of mankind. Their smiles reflected the stars. Lux was one of those stars. And when his time came that night, he was plucked from the sky by the hands of the gods and delivered to earth in a flaming stone. At least, that’s the story his mother told him. Him and his 7 brothers and sisters. Lux didn’t remember much about his mother, other than the nights he and his siblings laid, snuggled so cozily together, listening to her whisper the story of their creation, the starlight glistening in her peony pink eyes.

It’s true he didn’t remember much about his mom, he was taken from her at such a young age, but he remembered every detail of the day he met his new family. He was delivered to them in a box, on a spring day. His ears perked as he heard the sounds of laughter and muffled excited questions.

“What’s in the pretty box, honey?”

He felt the box jostle as the lid was lifted and - his eyes widened, in front of him was a yard of lushest, greenest grass he had ever seen. His fluffy tail wagged harder than his little body could handle and he wriggled uncontrollably. A woman with pretty, manicured hands scooped him out and placed him on the soft lawn.

Scattered in the grass were little colorful balls. Neons, pastels, some sparkly, some metallic. The whimsical colors reminded Lux of his brothers and sisters. There were two children scampering around the yard, screaming with laughter. They seemed to be in a rush to collect all the little balls, they would shout with joy whenever they found another one, and they’d nestle it in the little baskets they carried in their arms.

The children were ecstatic to see him, and he was immediately fond of them. They pet him softly and held him in their laps, taking turns kissing him gently on the head.

Oh, the children. He loved the children with all his heart. Lucy and Max were their names, they named him after themselves, a combination of each other’s names.

“Let’s call him Lux, Maxie! After you and me! Oh he’s so precious! Thank you, Mommy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

He loved it. Lux wanted to be as close to the children as he could all the time. Time spent in their presence was pure bliss. He was certain they were angels.

Extra(s)
I drew him!

thenextgreatadventure

Officially completed and submitted!
Last edited by RisingTiger on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
RisingTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:56 am

[img]CHARACTER'S%IMAGE%HERE[/img]
Username:StanleyTheDog
Kennel Number:24
Species and/or Breed:Dog,Labrador
Use:I am going to use her as a character to put in stories! He will be thought of as a search and rescue dog.
Name: Flan
Personality:Loving,humorous,determined,positive
History: Flan was born in small town in rural Montana. Flan was born in a litter of 5 pups. 2 girls and 3 boys. She remembers the people who owned her mother were old and kind. They always loved when Flan cuddled with them as a pup. She recalls her siblings being quite rambunctious and her mom, a tired soul. Flan tried her best to get along with her siblings, but sometimes she didn't do so well. One day a strange man and a small girl came to the house. Flan was puzzled by the people being their. The girl began to play with Flan and her siblings. Flan had adored the girl at first sight. The girl who was named Aleina said to her dad, "Dad,Dad! I want this one!" she said pointing at Flan. "Imma call her Flan!" the girl said. The people began to talk and Flan asked her mom what was going on. Her mom said that she was going to a new home. Flan cried to her mom saying, "But mom! I don't wanna go away! I wanna stay here with you and my brothers and sisters!" Flan's mom licked Flan's head and murmured that it was going to be ok. Aleina picked up Flan and put her inside a small crate. Flan whimpered in fear, for she didn't know why she was in the strange box. She felt herself being moved. Next thing she knew, Flan was on a small farm full of cows,chickens,horses, and other farm animals. Flan's crate opened up and she ran out of the strange box. Flan looked around and realized that the girl Aleina was her girl. This was her home now. Flan's life was ordinary. She ate her food, chased the chickens and played with Aleina. One day Aleina and her dad were all bustling around the house grabbing things. Confused, Flan began to bark. Aleina said, "Oh Flan! I have school and dad has work! But don't worry! Mom will be back from a work trip soon to take care of you while were away!" Flan saw a car pull up and raced towards it, barking furiously. A woman got out of the car and ran to Aleina. "Hi sweetie! Did you and dad have any troubles while I was gone? Also, is that the dog you got?" the woman said. "Hi mom!" Aleina said hugging the woman who appeared to be this "mom". "we had no trouble! And yea! That's Flan! I love her so much mommy!" Aleina said. A few years went by.....
Extra(s):WIP
WIP
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RisingTiger » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Just a quick post to say that my submission for Kennel 15 is now complete! :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
RisingTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 am

bump!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery