⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Event deal reminder!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Poll update

Postby fuiuki » Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 pm

@fatcat123 yes, it is still coming ^_^ I'm sorry I'm taking such time to get around to the tanks, hopefully this will change fairly soon! I've been meaning to get some done this week, so you can expect it to be done before the week is over!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fatcat123 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:03 pm

fuiuki wrote:@fatcat123 yes, it is still coming ^_^ I'm sorry I'm taking such time to get around to the tanks, hopefully this will change fairly soon! I've been meaning to get some done this week, so you can expect it to be done before the week is over!

thanks!
Hi, this is fatcat123. I love to roleplay and play video games. I like doodling and art but not that good anyway yeah welcome to my account and stuff
fatcat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Heyyyy so I sent an order in about a month ago and it’s not on the to do list...?
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaguarstar » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Any update on my tank?
Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Jaguarstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Important Update

Postby fuiuki » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:54 am

Big, Important Update

It's finally time people. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting like this, I know it's very frustrating, and for those who wish for it, I will attempt refunds. But let's get to the major point right away.

The store is closing.

There is no easy way to say this so I'll just announce it. I can't bring myself to make the tanks anymore. The hassle of making, uploading, checking bank stuff, doing calculations, posting codes... it's just too many hoops, and my enthusiasm and care for the store has dropped close to zero. While I have absolutely loved making tanks, and wish I could keep doing so, I just can't get around to actually finishing all the orders. I will attempt to finish up some orders as best as I can, but I'm afraid I cannot promise anything, and I will most likely not finish any of the surprise tank orders as those are the most exhausting to complete. Again, if anyone would like a refund for their RFT, please do contact me and I will do my best to refund you in pets or c$ as best as I can.

There are, of course, things I could do to keep the store easier to manage, such as no longer archiving which tanks belongs to whom, removing surprise tanks, and removing many options from the pamphlet, but ultimately... I feel it removes something about what makes this store what it is, and I would rather not sacrifice those things. I also do not trust anybody enough to give access to all my files, so while hiring help would have been great, it just isn't possible for me, personally. The pure logistics of making, sending and communicating about art and tanks would be a nightmare in and of itself.

With that said, I also must say:

Thank you for visiting the store!

Seeing my lil' store pick up more and more orders and interest, getting feedback, and interacting with you all... It's been amazing. Both my management skills, my art and my confidence has improved SO MUCH since I opened this store. Ultimately, I've outgrown it due to both real life commitments and my own mental health, but you all made this a fantastic experience and I can't thank you all enough. I'm so sorry I couldn't make the perfect tanks for all of you, and I am disappointed in many of the tanks I did make, but as long as you all were happy though, it was ok if they didn't turn out perfect.

I don't have much more to say, really. I'm sad that I couldn't keep up with my responsibilities, but I can only for your understanding as to why. I am still, and always will be, open to chatting and talking, and I sincerely hope to see more of you all, but this time outside my store and as friends instead of Shop-Keeper and Customer ^_^

Thank you!
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Important Update

Postby spookypuff » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:54 am

Aww, everything's ok. <3
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:11 am

im so sad.... i might cry ;~; im really really sad to hear this.... may i suggest doing something like what the arboretum did? you could put the tank pieces and tanks themselves up on like, say, deviantart, or a google folder/file thing, and then people could make their own tanks! with credit to you of course, and no taking them off chickensmoothie. im sure that would make a ton of people happy, and then the spirit of the aquarium store would live on! :D
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:34 pm

Like I’ve already said, I do not trust anyone with the assets and putting up everything publicky is the one thing I refuse to do I’m afraid. I’m glad to have had you here though, you definitely made the store a better place with your suggestions and orders! ^_^
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:08 am

man this is really a bummer fuiuki :( ur breakin my heart.... aahh ill get over it but.. i wont forget the aquarium store ! i have all my tanks stored in my adopts section on my sig, so in a way the store will live on <3
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist