SNEAK PEEK!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

SNEAK PEEK!

Postby KitKat 94 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 am

Hey this is a sneak peak from my new book! I havnt devised a title for it but we'll just see what happens with that. This is the climax point ending the 1st book and setting the mood for the second. Please do not claim my words as your own this will be used in a published book.
I could feel my heart beating against my chest, trying to escape my body. My blood ran cold, my vision turned red. I knew all I wanted to do at that very moment was rip the throat out of the horrid creature that had ended my little brother. I bared my teeth, which had started to turn pointed in the begining of a transformation, and let the rage flow through me. Vile thoughts came rushing to my head through the red haze that encircled my mind so tightly. It was then that I knew for sure what had to be done. I picked up Seath's limp body and bore it back to camp. I could feel the shock and greif fro the others all around me. I set my brother down and looked at his face. His eyes were closed in an eternal slumber. Tears filled my eyes and sobs chocked my voice for a moment as I imagined that this was all just a dream or that Seath was just really unconsious and that his lashes would flutter and those dark green eyes of his would peep out from under them. It took me some time to find my voice again.
"Let us avenge this young life!" I roared, the close at hand shift made my cry animal and full of raw emotion. "The Vampire's have slaughtered for the last time! Who will join me?"
A chourus of yowls and battlecries from the gathered crowd filled the air and sent it crakleing. At last I knew I had the support and respect of my pack. The elderes and the shifters would be united under a single cheif.
KitKat 94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNEAK PEEK!

Postby -Firesong- » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 am

That's really good. :thumbup: Definately read your book when it comes out.
-Firesong-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNEAK PEEK!

Postby KitKat 94 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Ha thanks, well I got tired of writing the 1st one so imma start on the second for a little. Grrr writers block.
KitKat 94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me