What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:28 pm

RAINBOW. RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW!!!!!!

or, as secondary choices. storm themed!! thunderstorms, tornados, hurricanes, rain showers, all of it!! would be very fun ^^
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||ND||therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation (specifically hyperfixated on hazbin hotel atm), Drawing, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze rn they are the bestest friend ever <3
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattiek9 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:10 am

cinnaluna wrote:Maybe a summer garden theme! Ladybugs, caterpillars, tomatoes, snails, and more :) Or even a picnic theme would be cool

I second this!! <3

Happy Trading Everyone! ^~^
mattiek9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyte » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:59 am

I still think a visit to Japan would be great. Have a kawaii cafe, a traditional Japan ryokan, could even have a fox village or deer village or cat cafe with a random adoption each day. Have a pachinko game (even if not an actual game, the hunt could be for pachinko cards or something and then get rewarded with the prizes from the parlor- could say our bags got lost at the airport and they still wanna give us prizes even if we can't actually play pachinko). Loads of clothing and accessory items, vaguely anime themed items/pets inspired by it, j-pop, LOADS of food items/pets (how cute would mochi hamsters be??? or a takoyaki hamster????? dango?????? so many small round foods). shaped fruit is also a thing, so there could be pets that look like those fruits grown with molds around them. a little square watermelon. a kabuki themed area would be cool, too.

An Australian event would be fun, too. Lots of local animals, a "lost in the bush" hide and seek type of game, penguins on the coast (there's even a guy who makes sweaters for penguins in Australia, so there could be an adopt based on that). would also be a fun excuse to do some spiders again, make a little huntsman pet or item. blue ringed octopi, sambar, crocodiles, all the deer types, thylacines, Tasmanian devils, kangaroos (different than the store lines that were used, maybe standing ones?), wallabies, wombats, cockatoos, koalas- so many pets that could be used.

I would love to re-visit the Ren Faire, too.

Maybe a wool festival (different types of sheep, crocheted/knit pets and items, etc.), or storm chasing in the Midwestern US (cows, pets modeled after weather radar or weather types, etc.). A Texas rodeo event (clowns, bulls, cowboys, horses of all types, mini horses/mini ponies, goats- anything you can think of at a rodeo or a ranch). Lots of things you could do
ImageImageImageImage

hey y'all

im error/kyte.

i can be blunt and take things too seriously

i promise im not trying to be mean

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
kyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **~Morgie~** » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:15 am

kyte wrote:I still think a visit to Japan would be great. Have a kawaii cafe, a traditional Japan ryokan, could even have a fox village or deer village or cat cafe with a random adoption each day. Have a pachinko game (even if not an actual game, the hunt could be for pachinko cards or something and then get rewarded with the prizes from the parlor- could say our bags got lost at the airport and they still wanna give us prizes even if we can't actually play pachinko). Loads of clothing and accessory items, vaguely anime themed items/pets inspired by it, j-pop, LOADS of food items/pets (how cute would mochi hamsters be??? or a takoyaki hamster????? dango?????? so many small round foods). shaped fruit is also a thing, so there could be pets that look like those fruits grown with molds around them. a little square watermelon. a kabuki themed area would be cool, too.

An Australian event would be fun, too. Lots of local animals, a "lost in the bush" hide and seek type of game, penguins on the coast (there's even a guy who makes sweaters for penguins in Australia, so there could be an adopt based on that). would also be a fun excuse to do some spiders again, make a little huntsman pet or item. blue ringed octopi, sambar, crocodiles, all the deer types, thylacines, Tasmanian devils, kangaroos (different than the store lines that were used, maybe standing ones?), wallabies, wombats, cockatoos, koalas- so many pets that could be used.

I would love to re-visit the Ren Faire, too.

Maybe a wool festival (different types of sheep, crocheted/knit pets and items, etc.), or storm chasing in the Midwestern US (cows, pets modeled after weather radar or weather types, etc.). A Texas rodeo event (clowns, bulls, cowboys, horses of all types, mini horses/mini ponies, goats- anything you can think of at a rodeo or a ranch). Lots of things you could do

I love all of these! I second any of them! Especially the rodeo/Texas theme! I’d also love the Japanese theme! I imagine that would so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing!

[ female | adult | christian | artist | isfp ]

call me morgan | always willing to chat!

what's your favorite anime? ← do you like anime?
if so, tell us about it!

do you do this? ← come and
join the fun!

what I’m looking for ← tips to help with a
successful trade with me

my collections ← click to see
the pets I have collected, dressed up,
my dreamies, and more!
**~Morgie~**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:38 am

Okay so hear me out, what if we combine themes to make more peoples wishes come true!
I’m thinking like an ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS/ONCE YPON A TIME BOOK type deal where totoro gets pulled into a book and each day we travel through a page like one day could be a steampunk tea party and the next we take a cloud to Olympus.. the idea being we eventually help totoro out of the book or something. It would really leave the event open for twists and turns we would never see coming, add a new level of excitement and get through a bunch of peoples ideas!
Anyways I love that there is a thread for this! And how much work the cs staff are putting in lately 😃
( I’d also be super happy with kawaii or goth or a mix haha)
Pet's name: Dreamer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This is a shared account for my daughter and I we love all things cute, rainbow and pride!🤗🦄🌈 we take art commission's
RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caboshone » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:22 am

Souther hemisphere summer? Summer New Years/Christmas ? Summer Soltice/spiritualism?
Customs/comms always open :D cronch cronch *eats hydrogrossular garnets*

Pet's name: Sporangium
Caboshone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby =Kitty= » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:50 am

Maybe a marathon raun? Runner outfits, pitstops around a map to do pet pulls/item pulls (like water bottles or snacks as if you're getting a refreshment mid run), then a trophy at the end that's hard to obtain 😋

OR, leaning more heavily onto this one, a japanese festival? I saw it brought up a couple times before in the thread, and thought it'd be fun
Elwine is my mom
We share a lot of devices

click us please!
~~Image Image Image~~
=Kitty=

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sm06sm » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:58 am

WarriorcatKitty wrote:RAINBOW. RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW!!!!!!

or, as secondary choices. storm themed!! thunderstorms, tornados, hurricanes, rain showers, all of it!! would be very fun ^^

OOOH I’d love a weather theme!
sm06sm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bruja » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:15 am

WarriorcatKitty wrote:RAINBOW. RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW!!!!!!

That could absolutely be one suggestion! A Cloud Kingdom event with different weather events taking place would be so fun. There's a lot of room to explore things like different cloud formations, types of precipitation, RAINBOWS, fog, sunbeams, etc.

Tokens could be things like collected raindrops, or snowflakes. I could see main characters being an earth bound meteorologist and a denizen of the Cloud Kingdom (king? princess?). And yes, there should absolutely be a section of the map devoted to rainbows/rainbow creatures 😁
Bruja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benvyy » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:25 am

western theme :) cowboys, cattle, horses, outlaws!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
benvyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me